All hotels in Lebanon, New Hampshire, United States of America
32 Centerra Pkwy, Lebanon, NH, 03766, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

Great travel experience. Clean room and an overall good experience
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
Diana
"Great hotel close to Dartmouth"
Staff was super friendly and accommodating. Pool is nice enough my kids had it all to themselves. Perfect if your going back and forth from the hospital. They have a full kitchen and will even grocery shop for you. Breakfast was better then I expected and included in the room rate.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
joce
"More space than hotels in Hanover"
Nice clean hotel outside of town. Wanted separate bedroom for my teenage son and this was a great choice. Need to drive into to town to restaurants and Dartmouth but bigger hotel room, easy parking, free breakfast and good pricing. Fitness center could use an upgrade but overall a good choice.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
We had a problem with the heating system in the room but upon calling the front desk, one of the hotels personnel was sent to correct and fix the problem right away. Good customer service.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Old but close to town/hospital"
Hotel is in need of some TLC and stronger management. Rooms older, cleaning staff were mediocre at best, pool room just scary. It does have a two bedroom suite, and a good location.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Hotel directly next to a great coop food store."
The hot tub was broken and the hotel has an agreement with a fitness club next door that has more than one hot tub and a variety of other activities that are available to hotel guests.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Pool was much smaller than we Thought - hot tub broken. Rooms Were nice and staff was nice.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
breakfast food was not hot pool area was run down hot tub was broken rooms and halls were beginning to get run down staff was nice
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
It was a pleasant stay. Dinner and breakfast were free & included. Good food and comfortable stay
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Close to Dartmouth College"
Great place to stay if you're looking at Dartmouth College
1 night trip Oct 14, 2014
Roy
"Good choice"
I stayed here with another family member so needed the 1 bedroom suite. It was clean, quiet and comfortable. Sofa bed was not great but everything else was excellent. When we called for extra bedding we got it quickly. Love having the kitchen area and space to sit outside the bedroom. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
"Good place to stay"
Very nice hotel in a nice location.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
"Not Ideal"
The walls are VERY thin, the rooms are dingy, couch was stained. It appeared generally clean. If it were a 2 star and $60 a night, however, I would not be complaining.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Hanover Lebanon
I am writing as a follow up to your Expedia inquiry for the Residence Inn by Marriott Hanover/Lebanon, NH. I have read what you shared with Expedia and understand your concerns with the physical nature of the hotel. The renovation that was completed in 2013 was a partial renovation which did not include the majority of the concerns you addressed. I will say that the hotel will be conducting a more extensive renovation in the months to follow. I aplogize for the current state of the property and we work daily to address some of the problems that do exist here but it is a work in progress. I appreciate your patronage to our hotel and I hope the next time you travel to the Hanover/Lebanon area that you give us another oppertunity to serve you and show you the changes we will be making. Sincerely, Andrea Agan
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Clean, comfortable, convenient hotel"
The room was large and clean. The bed was comfortable - new mattress and linens that are washed between every guest. Walking distance from a decent Mexican restaurant and a GREAT grocery store.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Nice Stay near Dartmouth"
Res Inns are always nice. This one was no exception. Breakfast was above average. The room bath area was a little small and dated but the rest of the room was in tip top shape.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
chuck
Need to have a bar or miny bar in the room
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Mixed bag"
This was a weekend gate-away after a one day business event. The first person who helped us check in was horrible. He was rude to us but not to the white lady who barged in while we were waiting patiently to check in. Gave us a room next to the dumpster, the quoting on the faucet was chipping. The hand towels one was arranged properly and the other looked like it was used and kept back. Next day my husband went to the front desk to ask if we can change the room. He said, the lady was great. She immediately gave a different room, talked about site-seeing around. In the evening when she saw us made sure that the room was satisfactory. There is a big grocery store next door that is fabulous. Has all sorts of spices that you can buy spoonful at a time :) The gym facility behind the hotel is free. We did not use it but we went to visit and it looked good and staff was really nice.
3 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Annual Prouty Weekend"
Traveled to Lebanon to ride The Prouty. Hotel location is great for getting to the starting area as it is a 3 mile ride mostly downhill. Since our group was composed of two couples the 2 bedroom suite set up is perfect for us. Hotel staff was helpful and the rooms were clean and comfortable. Looking forward to return for next year's Prouty.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Near Dartmouth!"
After a long drive from the Cape, this hotel was a perfect place to stay. Dartmouth College is nearby, an approximate 6 mile drive. I enjoyed the space of the room, the social hour, the breakfast, all at a very decent price! I will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Anna
"Always friendly and accomodating"
As always, and I stay often at this Marriott Inn, the friendliness of the staff is outstanding, and they have made special acommodations for me which are way above what should ever be expected of a hotel. I am allergic to the detergent they wash the sheets in so they individually wash my sheets in the client's washers with Tide for me and have them on the bed for me when I arrive -- unbelievable ! Their concern and kindness as I am always going there to go to the near-by medical center is wonderful. I have never stayed anywhere better !
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
Sandie Walker
I liked the breakfast waiting for me to eat in the morning
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Kitie
"EXCELLENT!!"
PROS: Spacious rooms; comfortable beds; excellent décor; electric fireplace; terrific atmosphere. CONS: Nothing. SUMMARY: I would book this hotel again in a heartbeat. Well worth the money.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
"Clean and functional"
Functional clean room with what u need for all the basics . Food not so good breakfast and dinner . Good location
2 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Surgiwex
"Great location, okay room condition"
We were in the area visiting some breweries and the hotel was located conveniently to where we were going and had some restaurants nearby, which was great also. However, the toilet in our room didn't work well and even after sending maintenance to check on it, it still didn't work. Thankfully it was a one night stay so it wasn't too much of an inconvenience, but I was surprised to see lower quality in a Marriott owned property.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2014
amanda
"Y'all come back now , here?"
I was happy that y'all have some southern hospitality in the north country. It is hard to find many polite people up north, so this was refreshing.
1 night trip May 12, 2014
Barry
"Horrible - breakfast was its saving grace"
When you think of the Marriott name, you don't picture this hotel. It was horrible!!!! The best thing about it was breakfast. Yes, I do like scrambled eggs that taste like real eggs, and fresh baked potato wedges, with grated cheese and salsa for toppings, along with waffles, fruits, etc. I also liked the lodge style of the breakfast room. What I didn't like - everything else. The entry to this place is downtrodden. It looks like the back office of a pop-up advertising company. Nothing fancy, interesting, or revolting - just bland. And our room. I liked that it was a one bedroom suite, but it needed some serious attention to detail. Had we not arrived so late in the evening, all types of alarm bells would have gone off and I would have switched hotels. For the first time ever, we had a used bar of soap that was placed back in a new box to appear new. The remote control for the bedroom tv had a broken back battery cover. I tried to call the front desk to complain from the phone in the bedroom, but the plug to the cord wouldn't stay in without me holding it. And, worse was the shower curtain liner. It looked like it hadn't been changed in months. These are very little things that could have been taken care of by housekeeping, but weren't. The front desk person did come up with several new bars of soap and conditioner, but I just didn't feel clean in that room. Uck. The bed was also short sheeted.
1 night trip Apr 16, 2014
"Perfect for a Dartmouth Hitchcock Visit"
Clean room at an affordable price. Right across the street from the hospital. It is a 10 minute drive to the college. There is a restaurant right next to the hotel and a market as well.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Perfectly comfortable"
Great hotel. Comfortable, plenty of room, well stocked kitchen, full size coffee maker, delicious hot breakfast. Enjoyable stay - I would stay there again!
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Close to Dartmouth-Hitchcock nd gives discount"
It's great every time I stay. They even specially wash the sheets in Tide for me as I am allergic to their normal washing solution. A friendly welcome by name as I arrive and wonderful service by all. A great place to stay with a discount because I am always there as a patient at Dartmouth-Hitchcock. Couldn't be better !
2 night business trip Mar 10, 2014
Sandra Walker
We have stayed a few times at this hotel and other than the hot tub being out of order every time, the hotel is great. Helpful staff and a good breakfast.
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Gary H
"Ski Window"
The attached kitchen was very useful.
2 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Adequate room for the rate."
Our suite had a gas fireplace that didn't work upon check in. We had to wait for the next day for the repair. The kitchenette was supplied and clean, albeit a bit worn. The hotel has a tiny fitness room-1 treadmill and a bike. The indoor pool was open but the hot tub was not. We were comfortable and would return.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
cc
"Comfortable bed!"
Normally I have trouble sleeping in a hotel, because the mattresses are usually not supportive. The bed was very comfortable. I did not hear a lot of noise, either, when people were out in the hallway. Very large room, and nice accommodations.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
Barb
"Nice hotel for a family vacation"
We enjoyed our cosy, nicely decorated studio with convenient furniture and kitchenette. Staff was helpful and friendly. Hotel provided us with the access to the excellent health club next building-that was priceless! Two big pools, various jacuzzi and saunas in addition to machines, spa - all you can only dream of for vacation. Supermarket and Mexican restaurant on the premises also make the place welcoming to visitors. Beautiful nature around helped to relax and enjoy our time after skiing.
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
Witajny
"fPerfect for Dartmouth Visit"
Room was compact, but had fully equipped kitchen. Queen bed in bedroom was very comfortable, sofa-bed in main room was not. Room was very close to Dartmouth College campus. Jesse's restaurant nearby on Rt. 120 was also excellent.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2014
JT
"Convenient to Upper Valley"
Suite had everything necessary plus more for a long term stay. The hot breakfast was really good and had a lot of variety. The hotel was very clean and the staff was helpful. I would definitely stay again. Great value!
1 night trip Jan 1, 2014
There was no hot water and the staff was not very accommodating or pleasant in regards to the situation
2 night trip Dec 28, 2013
Had no hot water for first 6hrs Room was cold Transferred to another room and that one was cold too
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"Wonderful stay on Christmas"
My family had a 2 bedroom suite and was made very welcome on Christmas Day. suite had a fireplace and was very cozy. Very large selection of breakfast items. Highly recommend.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2013
I found the noise of the heater loud enough to wake me up during the night. Otherwise, it was a friendly and convenient place to stay while my husband was in the hospital nearby. It was a good value.
5 night business trip Dec 23, 2013
Jan
We got in at about 3pm and was told there was not a room ready due to the furnace breaking and they were behind with the laundry. I was a bit worried but within 10 mins, we were in our room. It was very comfortable and clean. Kids loved the pool though it did seem to be overly chlorinated. Hot tub not working but we didn't care much. Breakfast was decent, had a fair amount of healthy options. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Overall a pleasant stay, I would stay again.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Christmas Vacation"
I have stayed at many Residence Inn's and this one's bed was not as comfortable. Overall the stay was less than ideal. Only part of this was due to the hotel. There were a ton of families with small kids and I was woken each morning to screaming kids in the next room and above me. The breakfast area was over crowded and the staff was not able to keep the tables clean after a party left. Also the last day we were there something happened to the hot water and we had no hot water for over 24 hours. Many of these issues were not necessarily the hotels fault and I will go back to them and give them another try in a less hectic time of year.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Very accommodating to last minute stay.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"Stay away till management and hot water fixed!"
Great location across from Dartmouth Hitchcock. To bad no hot water and nobody tells you till you get to room. Had been out since day before as I found out from guests. Dog friendly, even barking ones, when you call to let front desk know at 1030pm, front desk asks what room is it coming from. Hold on let me get out of my bed and see? Supposed discount to families in need with medical problem discount is nothing. At least booking with Hotels.com you save $25. Checking out...walked up to front desk to clerk and maintenance trash talking and cursing a guest behind their back. When I thanked maintenance for using his time to fix hot water , he got the hint and ran away, not even an apology, which is all I got from front desk. Booked room so wife and I could get some rest and hot shower while son is in hospital. Got neither ! I have been in hospitality for 20 years. Marriott, time for a changing of the guard!
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Last minute, late night find"
After being at Dartmouth Hitchcock all day because my father had a heart attack, all we wanted was a comfortable bed at a reasonable price! The Residence Inn exceeded our expectations. The bed was amazingly comfortable, we were able to relax and watch tv, and if we had been there longer would have made use of the spa and indoor pool! At just over one hundred dollars (tax included) was very reasonably priced!
Other trip Dec 24, 2013
"great hotel close to dartmouth"
I only stayed for 1 day but i will definitely be back. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to anywhere within 10 miles from the hotel, this includes the lebanon airport and dartmouth college. Also offered was complimentary breakfast. Complimentary dinner was offered on the weeknights. The staff was soooo friendly and professional. The room looked like a spacious suite, very clean and well designed :)
Other trip Dec 19, 2013
Anabelle
"Functional and close to my meeting locations"
Wasn't there long, arrived late and left fairly early. Great internet speed. Good breakfast selection. Not a single trash can in the room?
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2013
"it was fine"
The room was bigger than necessary -- who needs miles of real estate to sleep in? Anyway it was all fine. Clean, well run, comfortable bed, decent breakfast.
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2013
Ricky Greenwald
"Spacious and pleasant"
Stayed in the studio room, and it was very spacious - easily as big as many city apartments. Surprisingly comfortable bed, very clean, and quiet. It would be a great place to stay for multiple nights due to the kitchen facilities and full sized closet. Will certainly be on our list of places to stay in the area in the future.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2013
"quick planned trip"
Confortable, not alot of noise considering a high traffic area with alot of customers. Breakfast selection was one of the better ones,and tasty too we have found at hotels offering free breakfast!!!
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013