All hotels in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Ball team. No fridge in room. Ice machine near room not working
2 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
"great hotel"
always stay a this hotel great service
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Marc
"In serious need of upgrades"
We were put into a room with a TV leftover from the 80' and there was no mini-fridge in he room. The ice machine outside our door didn't work. Flat screen TV's. a small fridge and working ice machines would go a long way in providing comfort. We will likely recommend to our ball team to go elsewhere next year
2 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
"Nice stay with free parking"
It was a pleasant stay, especially the breakfast buffet. For sure i will stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
Elenita
"the best location with poor hospitality"
totally they are not a man of their words & they are not ethical the communication between the house keeping & the management totally poor they are disappointing me i'll never ever book on line any hotel for the future especially Ramada Hotel.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"convenience to the Royal Alex"
We appreciated having the convenience of restaurant, the food was very good. The staff were very friendly.
2 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
Lena
"loved it"
This hotel is a really good deal for your money, I was pleasantly surprised. The free breakfast in the morning was amazing as well. The only issue we had was the TV kept turning off and back on, but no biggie, we brought our laptop!
1 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
"A Night at Ramada, Edmonton"
Internet connection was not working
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
ADEGboyega
"Place Has Went Downhill"
My last previous stay was almost 10 years ago, April 2005. This past stay, Jan 2015 was "disappointing" to say the least. Carpets on the hallway floors were filthy. The rear entry doors to the conference hall need painted, badly. I had to change my room on the 12 floor to across the hall... the desk staff were oblivious to the fact that a compressor/generator across the street ran constantly ... too loud to sleep, watch TV, or read. From the 12th floor. I need to print out a document in a hurry and called down to ask if the desk could print it for me if I sent email.. absolutely not, I must use the "business center" .. the computer I was using there did not print. just queued the doc ... I was offered another one after another guest printed, but it immediately went to "the blue screen of death" .. Now I was stressed as I was on a schedule. Dawn, the reception desk on duty at time, was the most personable of any staff I dealt with. She was unable to print from her computer and needed assistance from another staff member... it took a few minutes of work between them to print two pages of a word doc. The hotel was unbearably hot the entire stay. I kept the window (small) open all the time in the room and it was still oppressive. There is no "guide" book in the room to the hotel, no listing of amenities, etc. I had to call the front desk everytime I wanted to know something, "are there vending machines"? (yes, but they weren't sure where... though I did find a vending room on
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"good trip"
Every thing was great I would stay there again
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
Andrew K
It was ok!! The Elevators were not working and it was very busy. The Breakfast was not very good!! Cold Patatoes and no choice of eggs!! No bacon!! Not much selection. Service in the Restaurant was ok.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Bren
"Good Stay"
Popular hotel for the many large conference rooms though its 2.5mi from downtown. Yellow cab owns this stop and are usually waiting outside. Staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast is elegant though same food you'll find at any mid-service hotel.
6 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
This hotel has dirty elevator, and dirty carpet all the floors. I requested non smoking room/floor. People were smoking in the hallway. No bellman to help with bags, no cart available to do myself.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Friendly, relaexed atmosphere."
Staff very friendly, rooms were a good price, and nice size. Everything was very clean. I only stayed one night, but i would recommend this place.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2014
robert
"Great waffle bar"
I love the make-your-own waffle bar for breakfast. Rhis is the fourth time I have stayed here. I stay here because it is rellatively close to the VIA Rail train station; it is a short taxi ride between the station and the hotel (there is no puclic transportation). The hotel itselkf it nice,and I have always enjoyed my stay here.
2 night trip Oct 8, 2014
"Average hotel with good location to downtown acce"
Room needs updating, breakfast included with room was average at best, but included. Elevators needed repair, good parking area.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Good Hotel, excellent staff"
I chose this hotel because it was close to the venue of a wedding I was attending in Edmonton. It had plenty of parking, the room was very clean, staff were well trained and pleasant. Their buffet breakfast was excellent. Highly recommended!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Osa
Hotel is very dated. Faucet broken. Smelled in lobby. Found bullet in lobby. Extensive wine list but only a few bottles in stock. Charged $10.00 for 3 eggs. Desk clerk did not even ask if everything was alright or how our stay was. Night staff was helpful. Reservation was messed up. They did get a room for us. Breakfast buffet was good.Would not stay at this hotel again.
2 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
"Traveler from Calgary"
The breakfast was great, the hotel was less than I expected for 3 star.
Response by Ramada Edmonton Hotel and Conference Centre
Naveed Thank you for your review. We appreciate hearing comments about the hotel on how we can improve. John Mytz General Manager
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Naveed
"Friendly staff"
Nice hotel but no pool. Food decent not fancy and normal pricing. Staff excellent and very friendly - nice smiles and helpful.quick to correct when we water in our room. A little disturb by the police attendance first three nights and them coming to my door asking about seeing anyone on our floor. Overall a decent stay.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
J
"Old hotel with disgusting smell"
Too much smoke smell even non smoking room smells bad otherwise it was a good sized room with good service and a great breakfast selection.
Response by Ramada Edmonton Hotel and Conference Centre
Bob, Thank you for your recent review of the Ramada Hotel & Conference Centre. We pride ourselves on our property upkeep and attention to detail, but clearly we were not up to standards on your stay, and for that I am truly sorry. I have followed up with my team. Thank you for bringing them to our attention – it helps us get better. John Mytz General Manager
2 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
"Truly Outstanding!"
I stayed four nights, and was extremely satisfied with my stay. The building is well maintained, clean, and very spacious. The staff, everyone from the front desk, housekeepers (they were particularly friendly), and restaurant staff were all very friendly and helpful. They gave me a room with a Queen size bed and a balcony, and it was very spacious, clean, and comfortable. I stayed in two other hotels at similar rates in the same area, and they were absolutely terrible compared to Ramada Inn. This was a great value, and one of my most pleasant stays.
Response by Ramada Edmonton Hotel and Conference Centre
Thank you for the 5 star review of the Ramada Edmonton Hotel & Conference Centre. It was great reading and sharing your review with our team. John Mytz General Manager
4 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Good location and close enough to downtown, but not near the traffic.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Need some TLC in housekeeping"
we drive a full size 7 seater SUV, the free and very accessible parking is bonus. Good hot breakfast offering. Leaky Shower head is an annoyance as you have to keep the water from running onto the floor before you start using the shower. The facility is airy and the rooms are spacious, would stay here again. Central to where we need to go.
Response by Ramada Edmonton Hotel and Conference Centre
Thank you for your recent review of the Ramada Hotel & Conference Centre. We pride ourselves on our property upkeep and attention to detail, but clearly we were not up to standards on your stay with a leaky shower head. I have followed up with my team. John Mytz General Manager
2 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Grandparents
"Nice overnight stay"
Excellent breakfast buffet. Nice restaurant also.
Response by Ramada Edmonton Hotel and Conference Centre
John Thank you for the 4 star review of the Ramada Edmonton Hotel & Conference Centre. We appreciated hearing your comments. John Mytz General Manager
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2014
"OK"
Chose hotel as it is the closest to the train station, a 20 minute very brisk walk. Staff was nice, place was clean and comfortable, but basic.
Response by Ramada Edmonton Hotel and Conference Centre
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We have shared your review and comments with our team.. John Mytz General Manager
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Nice Stay"
Very nice, lots of parking would have been nice to have a small store in teh hotel, but thre was a superstore down the road.The front end staff were very nice as well as teh room cleaning staff.
Response by Ramada Edmonton Hotel and Conference Centre
Duncan Thank you for your 4 star review of the Ramada Edmonton Hotel & Conference Centre. We hope to see you return soon. Regards, John Mytz General Manager
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Duncan
"Old and Tired"
This hotel is old and tired. It was selected based on location first and cost second. The bed was comfortable but the rest of the furniture was in need of a major refresh. The carpet was stained and unpleasant looking. It may have been clean but looking at it I decided to keep my shoes on! The bathroom was small with little space for my makeup case. The shower head was crusty with water deposited. Didn't make me feel clean when I used it.
Response by Ramada Edmonton Hotel and Conference Centre
Jad, Thank you for your recent review of the Ramada Hotel & Conference Centre. We pride ourselves on our property upkeep and attention to detail, but clearly we were not up to standards on your stay, and for that I am truly sorry. I have followed up with my team, thank you for bringing them to our attention – it helps us get better. Regards, John Mytz General Manager
2 night trip Mar 19, 2014
"it's absolutely can't be more then one star *"
I have styed there for four to five days, I thought for the name of the hotel will be really good standard. 1. Customer services is very poor, 2. Cleaning is not as you would think for the name of Ramada 3. Inside the room you would see some dirty marks in the wall and ceiling, 4. Carpet wasn't clean and there was some smoking burn marks, that I have requested non smoking room! 5. Breakfast is very basic, again I would think not even one star Hotel. 6. I have photos and video to prove it to all that from inside and outside. and soon I will make everyone to see it in youtube. so people know what they will get. Doesn't worth to spend $110 per night at that Ramada conference center . I wish expedia consider all that and contact the hotel and find out.
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
Adam
"Close to the Royal Alex Hospital"
Stayed for 2 days in one week. Went to rebook the very next week again due to person in hospital and was told my rate was $20. more. Why: Rates fluctuate and that is the price. Stayed 1 nite and went somewhere else for a better room and also a better price. Maintenance is needed in heating system. It is noisey and will not turn down.
Response by Ramada Edmonton Hotel and Conference Centre
Thank you for your recent review of the Ramada Hotel & Conference Centre. We pride ourselves on our property upkeep and attention to detail, but clearly we were not up to standards on your stay, and for that I am truly sorry. I have followed up with our maintenance team to check the heating in all guestrooms. John Mytz General Manager
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2013
"Good hotel"
Special note: even though I was technically checked out, they let me use my coupon for the complimentary breakfast. My train was late and I had more time that I had anticipated.. This is my third time staying at this hotel./ It is near enough to the VIA Rail station for a short ride to or from the hotel. City buses go right by the hotel to go downtown.
Response by Ramada Edmonton Hotel and Conference Centre
Thank you for your recent review of the Ramada Edmonton Hotel & Conference. It was great to read your comments regarding our superior service and flexibility in the restaurant. Regards, John Mytz General Manager
2 night trip Oct 23, 2013
s relei
"See below"
It was close to everything that we needed, the atmosphere was very pleasant. We would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Juanita
"G&R"
The hotel is in need of new carpet in the rooms, other wise the room was clean ect. service was great, location central to our needs, rate on par. the free hot continental breakfast was awesome, bacon, sausage, eggs, fruit, pastries,waffles ect. i would stay there again.
Response by Ramada Edmonton Hotel and Conference Centre
Thank you for your recent review of the Ramada Hotel & Conference Centre. We pride ourselves on our property upkeep and attention to detail. The breakfast is a great benefit to our guest and enjoyed by many. John Mytz General Manager
3 night trip Aug 6, 2013
G&R
"Nice room, great breakfast"
We really appreciated the wonderful hot breakfast, a good start to the day. Also appreciated having a frig in the room. When we saw how close we were to the City Centre airport, we were concerned we'd be hearing planes in the night. But we left the fan in our room running all night and the planes didn't bother us at all. We'd definitely consider staying there again.
Response by Ramada Edmonton Hotel and Conference Centre
Phyllis, Thank you for the 5 star review of our hotel. It was great to see you enjoyed the full hot breakfast buffet in our restaurant. Regards, John Mytz General Manager
3 night trip Jul 25, 2013
Phyllis
"Nice hotel. Friendly staff"
This hotel is great for the price. The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. Also great breakfast
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Having read all of the not so positive reviews, I was concerned that we were going to have a lot of regrets by the end of our three night stay at this hotel however; we had a great time and were very impressed by the service, fantastic breakfast, location of the hotel and friendliness of staff. The rooms appear a little dated to be fair but they are spotlessly clean and the beds comfortable. Housekeeping and front desk service was excellent during our stay and the breakfast marvelous. For the price we paid we got much more than expected and it was a great time in Edmonton.
Response by Ramada Edmonton Hotel and Conference Centre
We truly appreciate hearing from our wonderful guests, and are committed to providing outstanding customer service and comfortable accommodations. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. John Mytz General Manager
3 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Worn but Comfortable"
The breakfast buffet is terrific. The coffee was delicious & the service was great in the coffee shop. Free parking is great. The hotel is old & shows it's age. The room was clean & we were comfortable. But the rooms definitely need to be upgraded. Because this hotel is next to a small airport that is being closed, it was a nice quiet part of town with great views of the city's west side. The lounge is like a destination itself with a stream running around it, bridges, rock walls & live trees & plants (at least some of them were live). Being on the north side of the river & north of the downtown area is a little out of the way, but we got everywhere we needed to be (mostly on the south side) within 20 minutes or so. I would recommend this hotel.
Response by Ramada Edmonton Hotel and Conference Centre
Thank you for your review of the Ramada Hotel & Conference Centre, it was great to read your review of the hotel. We pride ourselves on the condition, cleanliness and service we provide, although we will need a renovation in the future we continously strive to provide outstanding value to our guests. John Mytz General Manager
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
The prices were good The room was nice The breakfast was great Staff was wonderful had a good time
Response by Ramada Edmonton Hotel and Conference Centre
Wendy, Thank you for your review of our hotel. It was great to read your comments and how you enjoyed your stay with us.
4 night trip May 16, 2013
Wendy
unfortunatly this was the worst stay at a rimada we have ever had.It started by finding a dirty tampon in our washroom, We ordered room service and waited 2 hrs for it because they had forgotten to write down our room number, Then we had to change room at 11;00 in the evening because the bath tub leaked. They still allow smoking in this hotel which could be smelled in hallways and lobbies as well as the strong smell of weed. all in all it was a very unsatisfactory stay for us, Your hotels have always been amongst our favourites but this time was terrible.
Response by Ramada Edmonton Hotel and Conference Centre
We appreciate that you have taken the time to provide us with your feedback on your stay as your comments are valuable to us in order to continuously improve our service and standards. We apologize we did not meet your expectations due to the cleanliness concerns. We would be delighted to be of any assistance in the future when your travel plans lead you back to the Ramada Conference Centre.
2 night business trip Feb 26, 2013
"Soooo BAD"
Dated hotel. No heat in my room. Had to use hair dryer to warm it up. I called but no one fixed the problem. This hotel needs to be gutted or imploded. Food in bar is bad too. This hot is trapped in the 60s. Avoid it avoid it.
Response by Ramada Edmonton Hotel and Conference Centre
Francois, Thank you for your recent review of the Ramada Hotel & Conference Centre. We pride ourselves on our property upkeep and attention to detail, but clearly we were not up to standards on your stay, and for that I am truly sorry. I have followed up with our maintenance department and the heating issues have been rectified. John Mytz General Manager
Other trip Feb 26, 2013
Francois
"the lobby was astounding"
It was quiet and the atmosphere in the lobby alone was worth staying at the hotel. The cleaning staff came in and were gone quicker then a fox. I loved the hotel and i would stay there again.
Response by Ramada Edmonton Hotel and Conference Centre
Thank you for you comments and review of the Ramada Conference Centre. It was great to read you enjoyed your stay. John Mytz General Manager
Other trip Feb 21, 2013
"satisfactory for all purposes"
Our stay was satisfactory :) breakfast exceeded expectations!!! Blankets on bed were minimal but remedied right away with more brought to our room with a simple request by calling the service desk :)
Response by Ramada Edmonton Hotel and Conference Centre
Kirsten, I would like to thank you for staying at The Ramada Conference Centre and for the fantastic feedback you have provided in your review, regarding your recent stay with us We appreciate your comments regarding how much you enjoyed your experience with our hotel; in particular your experiences with our wonderful hotel staff. John Mytz General Manager
1 night trip Feb 5, 2013
"Acceptable"
Overall, the room and location was good. The complimentary breakfast was disappointing which was minor in the grand scheme of things.
Response by Hotel Management
Thank you for your comments. Our new complimentary deluxe breakfast is new as of January 1, 2013 and we have gone to great lengths to ensure variety, fresh and hot breakfast buffet, but clearly this was not your impression and for that we offer our apologies. I have shared your comments with my management team for review, and we will look at what changes can be made to make it even better.
Other trip Jan 27, 2013
"BOXING DAY AT EDMONTON"
THE STAFF WERE GOOD AND FRIENDLY BUT OUR ROOM WAS COLD NEED TO CALL MAINTENANCE X 2 BEFORE THEY CAME AND FIXED THE HEATER. WE WERE IN A 2 BED ROOM BUT TOILETRIES ARE GOOD FOR SINGLE ACCOMODATION ONLY. THERE WERE NO CLOSETS AND NO EXTRA BEDSHEETS/BLANKETS. LOCATION WAS GOOD CLOSE TO THE MALL.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2012
"Great value"
Nice clean friendly place to stay, good value for the money
Other trip Nov 22, 2012
"Close--cab ride--to/from VIA Rail Station"
It's okay. Breakfast in the dining room was sufficient. In fact, the hotel, as a whole, is basically sufficient--not bad.Some parts of it are very nice. I chose it for location. It is within a short cab ride from the VIA Rail train station, though it is quite a ways from downtown, but public transportation and taxis are available. I do recommend it.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2012
steve
"Don't stay here"
This hotel was a disappointment. The front desk help was clueless on so many issues (like not even knowing if they were in downtown or the West End, when I called to asked which shuttle to take). "Shuttle" to/from airport is very confusing--know before you use it. Hotel has an old feel and needs some real updating. Stay somewhere else.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2012
"Close to rail station"
All I needed. Very comfortable.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2012

Older room needing a renovation. Clean. Decent breakfast except for the coffee.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"OK but..."
The room was supposed to be non-smoking but it had a very strong smell of stale tobacco. This room was very dated - no fridge, no safe and no flat screen TV.
Response by Ramada Edmonton Hotel and Conference Centre
Dear Garry Thank you very much for the feedback provided. I truly apologies for the inconvenience caused during your recent stay with us. I would like to take the opportunity to inform you that our hotel will be going for renovations soon for the guest rooms as well as public area of the hotel. Our aim is to make sure that all our guest enjoy the great experience during their stay. Thanks Ravi Prakash Director of Rooms
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015