All hotels in Mount Sterling, Kentucky, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here115 Stone Trace Dr, Exit #110 (Stone Trace), Mount Sterling, KY, 40353, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Would Rather of Slept in My Car"
The comforter had cigarette burns in it, even though it was a non-smoking room. The wallpaper in the bathroom was held in place with staples, that were coming out of the wall. The evening front desk staff member was rude and non-helpful. The noise level at 3:00 am was ridiculous, with slamming doors and noises waking me up/keeping me up the rest of the night.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Very helpful staff.."
Everything was good. If you call to make reservations ask about discounts. They honored our military service.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Bonnie
"Convenient for travelers"
The hotel is getting a bit dated, but the staff were very helpful and nice. The breakfast is a nice plus.
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
"nice place to stay"
good wifi signal. the pillows were not comfortable. the room was clean and overall it was a good place to stay the night while traveling.
1 night family trip Jan 20, 2015
Matthew
"return stay to rest from traveling"
The room we got this time was much better. It had a microwave and fridge, something our other room didn't have. The breakfast was better this time and everything was perfect.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Shauna
"great stay"
We were pleased with our stay. Got a great night's sleep. Everything was clean and love they let you bring your pet. Breakfast was fine for us, but may have been scarce due to it being Xmas eve. They have a pool. Hope to stay again and get to use it.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Shauna
"Traveler"
Everything was good. Bed could use a pillowtop.
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
"SMELLY! DIRTY!"
Hotel smells like smoke! Manager and staff were not professional. Dirty! Look next door! Great hotel and staff! Smoking rooms across from non-smoking rooms! Hallways smelled Terrible!
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Craig
"Adequate, but not great"
The facilities were clean and acceptable. The bathroom was very large. I missed the micro fridge and the microwave in the room that we are accustomed to. In addition the wall unit was loud.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Jake
"All good but outlets"
It was good but outlets in bathroom did not work.
2 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
The staff was helpful, willing to go out of their way.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Grammy
"Nice big room"
It was overnight, so it was ok, but fridge or micro. I was told you have to have a suite for those items. Luckily it was the end of my trip and I didn't need it for my medication.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
Arlita
"Perfect location for golf at Old Silo"
The staff were pleasant. The room was clean and comfortable. My only comment is that you could smell cigarette smoke in the halls and very strongly around the single elevator.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Ramada Inn Stay"
The room was clean, very acceptable, however, the halls smelled and could have used either a good carpet cleaning or new carpet. Staff was very friendly.
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
Tina
"09/20/14"
very pleasant stay, staff was friendly and polite. Will stay again
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"My trip to Kentucky"
Had a great room .Was very clean and the continental breakfast was excellent as was the staff.We just made reservations to go back in October.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Joyce
Had good experience. room was clean, had 2 rooms and only one had refrigerator, but didn't mind because we just put our drinks in the one. Only thing I didn't care for was the strong odor of cigarettes in elevator. We were on 3rd floor non-smoking .would go back again and recommend to others Hotel was easy on -off access to interstate.
3 night trip Aug 1, 2014
wedding bound
Clean hotel. Easy check in. Staff friendly. Would stay in again.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"NOT IDEAL FOR A NON SMOKER"
Booked a non smoking room. Received a non smoking room. HOWEVER...it seemed like every other room in this hotel was a smoking room. They have many signs posted throughout the hotel stating that it is a non smoking facility. That is clearly not the case. I stayed 2 nights, left smelling like an ashtray. As did all my clothes, luggage, etc. Also had cigarette burns on bedding and furniture. The only good thing about this hotel was the staff. They were very courteous and professional.
2 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
Al
"Smoky Elevator and Halls, Non Smoking Floor Oka"
This was a convenient place to stay for one night, being very close to the Interstate, and Cracker Barrel and Cattlemen's Steak House and a yogurt place were all within walking distance. The hotel was clean and rooms were clean and well maintained. My only complaints were two-fold. First, even though there is a non-smoking floor, the elevator and entry reeked of smoke. Also, there was a handwritten note from housekeeping asking for a tip. I thought that was a bit tacky. Breakfast was okay but nothing fancy.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Vicki
"Good for the Money"
Good location easy access off I-64
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
"Would not stay there again"
We were happy to find an affordable pet friendly hotel. When I asked for a non smoking room I didn't realize it would be in a smoking floor. Staff was friendly. Had a continental breakfast. We are very disappointed with the smoking floor with a non smoking room
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"Close to food and shopping."
I would stay there again. Decent place for the price.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Diana
"Very clean and comfy"
Hotel and room were both very clean and fresh smelling. Asked for a pet friendly room and got a room with a handicap equipped bathroom…not sure why but it was fine. The carpet got wet near the air conditioner…told the staff and they said they'd make a note of it but no one came to check on it. Staff was nice and friendly. Needed a rollaway bed, one was brought immediately. Complimentary breakfast was lacking. All I saw was coffee, juice, biscuits and gravy! But overall was very satisfied.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
leeluh
"Never again"
The employees were nice and overall friendly. The other guests however were rude and loud all hours of the night. Even after calling the front desk about it it didn't stop. My husband and I were kept awake most of the night both nights. We will be be staying again!
2 night family trip May 24, 2014
"Friendly"
All the personnel were friendly, courteous and professional. I am disabled and they were very helpful. My main complaints would be finding food bits on the carpet upon arrival and the bedspread had a burn hole in it. The pool and spa were nice, but towels could be used for cleaning rags.
2 night trip May 7, 2014
Denise
Staff was fantastic (Jonie), pool was nice, hot tub relaxing, hotel is modest but very clean. Breakfast was awesome. Close to restaurants. We stayed in a room with king size bed and it was VERY firm. We were in town for a college graduation and it suited our purposes just fine.
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
Sherry
Good place to stay, very clean and nice. The only thing that was below my expectations was the breakfast offered. I would rate that a one star. One hot item and it was the same both days I stayed and not much else.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Rich
The only real negative about this hotel was that it allows dogs and smoking in some rooms. The second floor smelled like cigerette smoke and you would here dogs barking. None of my family smokes so we could really notice the smell. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They made the experience enjoyable. The rooms were clean and well kept.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Danny
"very nice hotel"
I found the hotel to be a nice surprise, the employees were very nice and helpful. will stay there again. The pool was nice. Nice family hotel.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Grammy
"Comfortable beds!"
We stopped for eight hours of good sleep after a 10-hour drive. The beds were wonderful!!!! The bill was prepaid through Expedia. Five days after our stay, however, a $50 charge has been added to our credit card. We haven't found out why.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Phil
"always a winner"
I Love staying here. They are always super friendly and helpful here. Great place!
1 night trip Feb 11, 2014
Erica
"Excellent choice in a place to stay"
I would recommend this hoteel to anyone. The staff was great and my overall stay was flawless. Clean, well kept, and very accessable. It also had full amenities. free breakfast, pool and weight room. If you find that you are traveling and Mt Sterling is a stopping point. Please do yourself a favor and stay with this establishment. I give them a 5 star rating.
Response by Ramada Limited Mount Sterling
Thank You so much for your wonderful review. I hope we exceed your expectations every time you stay! Sincerely, Audra S Conley General Manager
3 night business trip Dec 4, 2013
It was a pleasant stay. The rooms were right for the great price and I would return again. This was our 2nd stay at this location. Good job!
Response by Ramada Limited Mount Sterling
Thank You for your review. I am so pleased that everything was good with your stay. I look forward to having you stay at our hotel again. Sincerely, Audra S Conley General Manager
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Very nice & clean"
It was easy to get to (right off the interstate) and the staff was very friendly. Our room was clean and looked recently upgraded. The continental breakfast was delicious! I would definitely stay here again if I were near the area.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"SUPER PLACE , POOL NEEDS HEAT"
We really love this place, its perfect for our trips to OH from tn.The only thing we had a problem with is the hot tub is too hot (over 104) & the indoor pool is too cold (below 70). fix that and it is a great place!!!!!!
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
steve
"Decent for just having someplace to sleep"
The hotel was located right off of I-64 and was very close to a few places to grab food, which was great. The hotel staff was very helpful and accommodating, but the room was mediocre at best. The HVAC unit in my room was extremely loud and it was near impossible to get any sleep with it on. Also, the bathroom for this particular room had a leaky sink and was leaking down the wall and onto the floor whenever it was used. If I needed a place to stay for the night with a couple friends after a night out, I would stay here again. If I needed a place for an extended stay, I would most likely look elsewhere.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Enjoyed my stay!"
Convenient location; Pet friendly and smoking rooms available! Only complaint was the blanket on the bed had holes in it. Paying the price I did, you would think blankets could be replaced!
Response by Ramada Limited Mount Sterling
Thank you for your review. You are correct the blanket on your bed should have been replaced and I apologize for that. I am glad everything else was good with your stay. I hope you will choose Ramada Limited again in your future travels. Sincerely, Audra S Conley
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
G. Hughes
"Not very pet freindly; handicapped people beware"
I called ahead to advise I would have 2 handicapped people in my party as well as one pet. We were placed on the second floor (close to the elevator) but room had no refrigerator, no grab bars on the tub. We had an incident with kids in the pool leaving water (and I mean pools of water not drips) on the 1st and 2nd floor in front of the elevator and on the elevator floor; it was soaked. The staff tried to keep it dry but the kids kept going back and forth. When we complained, the staff threatened me - charged that my dog barked and people complained - if they left, I would be responsible for room charges. The dog wasn't barking but several other dogs were. I will not go back to a Ramada ever again and I intend to tell my friends not to either.
Response by Ramada Limited Mount Sterling
Thank you for your response. What you experienced with my staff is completely unaccepatable. and I want to apologize and assure you the issue will be looked into. I hope you will reconsider staying at the Ramada in the future. I assure you this is not a normal guest experience. Again I apologize and if you do decide to give us another chance please call me directly at the hotel so I can make your stay as pleasant as possible. Sincerely,. Audra S Conley
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"bad"
paid for a non smoking room, the whole hotel smelled of smoke, bed sheets dirty, room smelly
Response by Ramada Limited Mount Sterling
Thank you for your review. I apologize that the floor you were on smelled like smoke. We do use ozone machines in all of our rooms to help with that issue. T he issue with the sheets will definitely be looked into as our rooms are thoroughly inspected daily by myself and my headhousekeeper. Again I apologize and I hope you will consider choosing us in the future. Sincerely, Audra S Conley
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
barney
The hotel was gorgeous and had a beautiful view from my 3rd floor room. Conveniently located and close to the interstate, eateries, shopping and gas stations. Staff was friendly and helpful and the maids kept my room clean and stocked with fresh linens. Overall wonderful experience.
Response by Ramada Limited Mount Sterling
Thank You for choosing Ramada Limited. I am so happy everything was wonderful with your stay. My number one goal is to make each and every guest be 100% satisfied with their stay. I look forward to having you stay with us again in the future. Sincerely, Audra S Conley General Manager
5 night business trip Oct 2, 2013
kimberly
"Breakfast was great"
We had a wide variety of breakfast offerings BUT the made to order chocolate chip or fruit waffles were to die for! Would definitely recommend the hotel to friends.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Needed hotel east of Lexington"
We had to check in late but we notified the staff and there were expecting us. Staff very pleasant, room clean and bed was comfortable. Felt VERY safe at this hotel... especially since there was a convention of police officers and their canine units staying in hotel, too!! Would stay here again.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
"Convenient location"
Room was somewhat better than expected based on pre-stay reviews that I read. Good value for room rate. Pool and spa were closed, but didn't plan to use anyway. Multiple fast food and chain restaurants close by. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2013
"Plenty good enough."
Nothing too fancy, but probably the best choice in Mt Sterling. Used it for family visiting from out of town, and they were satisfied.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
"I liked this Ramada"
The front desk staff was very accommodating, not to mention helpful and respectful. The room was clean and comfortable, and there was free wi-fi. This was a good place to stay while making a trek across Kentucky.
Other trip Feb 2, 2013
"Good hotel for the price."
Good hotel for the price. Right next to the interstate, gas station and fast food chains. Nice swimming area.
Other trip Jan 3, 2013
"passing thru"
hotel out of date, beds hard, amenities lacking
Response by Hotel Management
We sincerely apologize that your stay was anything less that exceptional. I am working currently on getting the hotel updated. The updates should be completed by Spring of 2013. Hopefully you will give us another chance to earn your business. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2012
ratdog
"Will Not Stay There Again"
Rooms were not clean. Feces by toilet. Staff smoking at entrance and was difficult to enter at times.
3 night business trip Oct 22, 2012
Dr. Cubit
The only issue I had was that the beds were pretty hard. Other than that, the rooms were nice and clean. The staff was super friendly. indoor poor room was great for the kids.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012