All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
5100 North State Road 7, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33319, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

2.9
The parking was bad, and the doors that were by the far parking lot didn't work and would not let you in so you had to all the way to the front of the hotel from the back parking lot. Other than that not bad.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Latoya
"Room close to highway"
It was ok. Staff wad pleasant and respectful. Like breakfast. Ask for a reloads bed. They had bed delivered and followed up. Thought that was a nice touch
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
marcie
"She is past her prime."
This hotel would have been awesome in 1982. Everything was old and worn. The cleanliness was questionable. The television in the room had about five working stations all with horrible sound.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"girls night out/pajama party"
I loved my stay. The bed was comfortable and the room was spacious. We enjoyed the pool and Jacuzzi. I am looking forward to our next getaway.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
the traveler
"Ridiculous"
They could have done a much better job.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Seriously run down and heavily used"
Way below motel 6 but more expensive. Old heavily used property. Crowded. Badly in need of renovation and deep deep cleaning. Nice TV, ok continental breakfast.
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"air.conditions not working"
Morning of check out report air conditioning wasn't working no compensation just said manager will call me never received call from any staff personnel
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
Gwen Williams
"Good Ramada Property"
This particular property is bigger than it looks and comes with a good number of add-ons, Salon, Gift Shop, Restaurant, Comp Breakfast, Massage Chairs, etc. Location is very central to everything in Broward. In general, I have no negatives except I would urge the hotel to replace its suite key card readers as soon as possible, they are outdated and often take repeated tries to access the room.
2 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
"Review"
It was ok, but I reserved a smoking room and they didn't had any, When I booked it online it said it was smoking room. That bothered me.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
"comfortable stay"
I thought it was a good hotel. The service was excellent and the staff were very polite. I would stay here again when I come back. As far as location... there wasnt much to do in walking distance. That was the only bad part.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
"Run down, dirty."
We were given a dirty, foul smelling room, pillows had a stinch, carpet had stains and spills. The clerk in the front desk provided us keys that didn't work (twice), kept us waiting in the parking lot in the middle of the night and never showed up. Breakfast is simple and basic. We were transferred to a better room the next day and the daytime manager was more corteous and professional.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Well below average stay"
To start with I totally understand this isn't a first rate hotel, but I must say it was rather dirty in my room and the hotel as a whole is very outdated and needs to be revised from the inside to the outside. The carpet in my room used to be green but was well on it's way turning to black.... It even made my socks dirty just walking in my room. The shower handle was literally just hanging there. It the biggest pain was the internet, it only worked when it wanted to. Also there was no vending machines on my floor or any other floor except the 1st floor. Even some of the elevators were out of service.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Only if you have to"
Our experience was okay, just okay. It was a place to stay, but not much more
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Walter
Love it
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
This hotel was a good value. The room was clean and complimentary breakfast was fair. The hot breakfast for an extra $3.50 was a good deal. Pool area was very nice with large hottub, trees and hammock. Only negative was the TV channels were limited.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Place needs some refurbishing and bir pest control"
The whole place looks wear down. There were pigeons living outside the room windows and on top of the A/C units. This birds made a lot of noises all the time. The front desk clerk weren't nice to me. They were confused with some info on my reservation and that seemed to have upset them and all politeness was gone instantly.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Reynaldo
"Horrible policies"
I reserved a room through Hotels.com and also called Ramada before scheduling. I asked, "Is there anything I need to bring?"...Their reply at Ramada, "Only your ID."...when I get there they tell me there's a $100 cash deposit on a room that I was not prepared for nor have I ever had to pay at a different hotel I've stayed in. On top of that, the person at the front desk that took care of me checking in was very unprofessional and kept talking over me when I was trying to ask questions regarding the deposit and other inquiries.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Shane
"Nice hotel close to shopping malls"
I read some bad experiences from other guests , but our experience was great . Hotel was clean and staff very friendly. Had a problem with bathroom which was rectified within 10mins. Since we were vegetarian the free breakfast was superb and guy in restaurant was very helpful. Kudos to him from Trinidad family. Wifi and Business center worked great and good sporting facilities for kids such as basket ball, lawn tennis and arcade. Surely come again with my family and friends.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
Chano
"Soso"
For the same price I'd rather go to a different hotel .
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Nice hotel near of the mall"
Excellent service room and attentions, nice breakfast and very healthy
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
EGC
"AMAZING"
OMG!!! Best ever!!! Full buffet or continential breakfast, gift shop, salon, pool with garden AND Tiki Bar. Rooms amazingly clean. Wanted frig- only $10!!!!!! Definitely will go back if in that area!!!!!!! Great price!!!!! A++++++++++++. Only downfall-couldn't check in early or check out late
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2014
Lisa Plasse
I think it must be the reception staff who speak Spanish. The salidad room the carpet was wet the entire stay, so it smelled bad.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Erwin
Location great ,carpet need to be clean bathroom lighting needs repair overall not too bad the bes were comfortable staff friendly
2 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Jennifer Poe Hylton
Beds were filthy
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
It s ok.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
Adam
"Nice for a night"
The wait at the front is what i was upset about. We waited over an hour to check in. Then left for the store and came back and our door key wasn't working. Then I had to wait again to get it fixed.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"Restaurants"
No restaurants in walking distance
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2014
"Restaurants hotel staff"
There are no restaurants in walking distance. The men staff are rude you have to out of there way the woman staff are nice and polight
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Return visitor to the hotel"
My family and I stayed in this hotel a few times before. By far this was the worst experience and plan not to return to that location. We rented two rooms, one for our boys, and one for my husband and I. The rooms smelled moldy for one. In my room, the water was backed up in the sink and would not go down. In the boys room, whenever they turned on the AC, there was a big puddle of water on the floor. I complained the next morning, and I assume someone looked at the problem, but it was even a bigger disaster the next morning. I am usually not a complainer, but when you rent 2 rooms, and there are problems in both rooms, it makes me upset.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Alleyne
"You get what you pay for!"
Room service is awful, we called for towels and they never came. The front desk rarely picked up their phone when you needed anything. They hold 50$ off your card & the website did not say anything like that. Toilets & showers in poor condition. They say you have a free breakfast but its honestly cold/old food for a ticket with two people only...
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Lulu
This was the worse hotel experience ever! I was not told i had to make a deposit and pay for the hotel. I have yet to be refunded my money!!! Everyone seemed to have a problem. The service was horrible. The rooms could have been better. I will never book another room at Ramada.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2014
karina netherland
"nice location, very quiete area"
easy access , close to parking , easy breakfast, this was my second stays in the hotel with my family and they all loves the area. the staff was very helpfull . we have always requested a ground floor room because we where there for a fishing trip and we would like ti have easy access to my car
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
Willy
Room not ready at 0530pm, for checkin......checked in and went to dinner, prepared in go to room about 0645pm conforted by exective housekeeper...not my room because she just released room and would not permit me inside...she call Fdesk....2nd night no clean up. . no ,trash removed, towel pu.....nothing...nothing........
2 night trip May 21, 2014
"Bad smell"
I was about to stay another night, but the smell was too terrible. Never go there again
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Low budget motel"
long waiting time to check-in
1 night business trip May 21, 2014
"Nice and inexpensive hotel near a shopping center"
Decent stay , considering the price. We where there in our way to Miami South Beach and as first time to Florida,,, I will say this place is not bad at all
Other trip May 19, 2014
unlucky
Didn't like the fact that they charged a $50 deposit on our THIRD night`s stay.
1 night business trip May 2, 2014
Rachael
"Close to a lot of places. Easy to find."
I was only dissapointed in the variety of the breakfast. Everyday was the same. Nothing special. The room was perfect !!!
Other trip May 1, 2014
This hotel is horrible, they gave my room to someone else and then gave me a room with someone already in it.. I will never recommend or return to this hotel. I would rather pay higher prices.
3 night business trip Apr 24, 2014
Samantha
"They forgot to put shampoo and bath gell"
No frige in the rooms, they charge you if you want to have one. Continental breakfast so poor They charge you if you want egg or fruit.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Good cheap hotel"
Needed a place to sleep overnight. Didn't try the breakfast or visit the restaurant. Looks like they have a free shuttle for cruise passengers. Paid $59. Pulled up and saw sign for $49 rooms
1 night trip Apr 9, 2014
Will
"Stop-over for the night on the way to cruise ship"
The hotel served its purpose - it was cheap, it was close to a bar we wanted to visit while we were in town, and it had a bed. The free breakfast service was not great, so we ended up driving through a fast-food place on the way to Miami, instead.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"last option next time!!!"
bed sheets old with holes, dirty. bathroom okay. continental breakfast really bad. service not good
2 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2014
"wouldnt want to vacation here"
carpets in rooms terrible filthy, hallways stunk, thank God only there overnite waiting for an early flight and airport wasn't that close way over priced
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Very, very Good!"
Just one night but, excelent all, we will back again.
1 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2014
Mario
"DUMPY"
I checked in late. There was no one at the desk because she was too busy reading a magazine in the back. I'm not sure why I was put in a handicapped room. In addition this room was outside the laundry room and the elevator... double bonus! Other guests were considerate enough to wedge the door open and then hang out there talking after 10pm. The room had a odd smell.....and the bathroom had a musty smell. It seemed to be clean enough. However the after the first night I didn't get all my towels replaced. I did try out breakfast.....awful. Nothing looked appetizing. It seemed like they went to a wholesale club and put everything in the freezer. Its on a bar in a room with tables. The employee seemed nice enough.....the only pleasant staff member I encountered. Oh and this hotel in right next to a trailer park.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
KJ
"Smoke Inn"
If you smoke, this one is for you! If you do not smoke stay clear! Yes they have non-smoking rooms, but even the hallways smell. If you MUST stay here, be sure to ask for a NON-SMOKING room, if one is not available, sleep in your car. Also, rooms are adjoining, so you should hope that the people next to you do not "party" all night.
2 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
"Stay someplace else"
Spent the $10-$25 extra a night for a room without a mildew like smell and no roaches. Oh and the breakfast is a joke. Go around the corner to the Waffle house. ot
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Jack
Hotel was excellent for the price. The gotcha was the breakfast included. If you want to eat the hot food or get beverages its an upgrade of 3.50 but worth the price considering going to any other venue for breakfast. The buffet food was fine yet again for the price you have 2 choices stay and eat or go somewhere else. The pool area is secluded from windy conditions along with warm water. Coming from MI it was fantastic to have the pool area to relax with my smoking hot wife.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
Will
"Good Hotel to stay for the Price"
Overall outlook of hotel and room was good. Staffs was pleasant and helpful. I was disappointed on T.V quality,no kids or premium channels, which was a problem since I had my kids with me for 2 days stay. No Microwave in room or in the lobby.
2 night trip Mar 23, 2014