All hotels in Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, Canada

Bar is awesome
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"A short stay."
I've stayed at this hotel on several occasions while visiting a friend. It has been upgraded and now serves a hot breakfast.It has a nice pub/lounge on the end of the complex.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for the excellent 5 star review! We look forward to your next stay with us.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Bernard
"Nice comfortable hotel in a good location for us."
Comfortable hotel with ordinary amenities done in a satisfactory manner. A real bonus-really!-is the attached lounge/restaurant called Samz. A great lounge with great drinks, food and staff who know what they are doing. Lots of sports alternatives on tv and choices of where to sit; or, not to sit.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for the informative review. We appreciate hearing about the Pros and the Cons of the hotel and use this as a tool to improve. I will pass your comments along to Samz Pub as well!
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
Michelle&Wayne
"Great weekend with Friends and Relatives"
Very nice hotel. Meet friends and relatives at hotel. Great location for that. Staff was pleasant and professional. Room was nice size-liked the bed.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
I am glad that you had enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff to be pleasant and professional.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2015
J. Allen W.
"Comfy rooms"
Pretty good. Only downside was the used soap and shampoo bottle on shower shelf from previous occupants'.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
I apologize for this. I will pass this along to our housekeeping department and use as a tool to improve.
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
"Surprise stay in Pitt Meadows"
I was very happy with all the help and sense of caring about the property. Nice restaurants in the area!
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your review. We do take pride in our property and appreciate your comments.
4 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2015
Jerry
"Great choice for a family stay."
The room we reserved (2 queen beds) was not available, so we were upgraded to a one bedroom suite. The room was very clean and comfortable. We chose this hotel for it's price, free parking, free internet and free breakfast. The breakfast was good (cold cereal, milk, juice, breads, yogurt, fruit, boiled eggs, sausage, muffins and coffee) and the breakfast room was kept clean. Overall, a very good experience. Would definitely recommend.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"Good hotel with friendly staff"
Neat and tidy hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. Clean and quiet room with comfortable beds. Generally satisfied with our two nights' stay.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Jenny
"perfect for our needs"
We stay here every year when we visit family. Reasonably priced. Rooms are good. Excellent location for our needs; it's right on Lougheed Hwy, attached to a Pub, restaurants nearby. Staff is friendly and helpful. Outdoor pool is great when weather permits. Hot tub is inside however.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
T
"A nice stay"
Nice hotel with good, friendly service, and comfortable, clean rooms.a
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"So so hotel"
Average service, they didn't clean our room on third day. It was a lot of trash nobody cared about. I wasn't happy to stay there.
4 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Yuliya
"It was great, very close to Vancouver, city center"
The stay was great, the staff was very friendly and informative and helpful. It was about 15-20 from the center city of Vancouver and pretty easy to find.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
hotel staff great! Location offered many options for food, liquor store, groceries, restaurants.Out door pool & indoor Jacuzzi very nice.
5 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Cathy
"Family Vacation"
Nice comfortable hotel. Pool was nice and clean. Nice bar next to the hotel with good food and drinks. Good location with easy access to the highway into Vancouver. Had one night where our room was not cleaned due to oversight. Other than that everything was great.
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Great value"
I was surprised at the value for the money. The rool was clean and the bed very comfortable. The bathroom was one of the largest I've encountered in a standard hotel room. The hotel was well maintained and kept very clean. If I ever have a reason to visit the area again, I won't hesitate to stay at the Ramada Pitt Meadows.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
"This hotel is close to Pitt Meadows!"
Newer, clean, modern and nice rooms. No negatives.
Other trip May 6, 2015
Cole
"keep coming back"
This hotel is conveniently located for me. I have stayed here multiple times while visiting family and friends in Maple Ridge. I have never been disappointed, and I plan to stay here again.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
T
"Good convenient location."
Clean,quiet and comfortable .
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We appreciate your 5 star review and look forward to your next visit to the Ramada Pitt Meadows!
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Convenient location; friendly helpful staff;"
Excellent... Enjoyed the stay, pleasant people and environment, very economical. Nice location for my requirements.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
jb
It was very quiet which was great. I just wish hotels would use china cups instead of paper cups when offering coffee in the room.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thanks for the suggestion. For sanitary reasons many hotels have decided on the paper option. Feel free to request a mug on your next visit.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"to far from my vacation destination"
Hotel was fined, however as before the location of my hotel was not in my vacation choice. was vacationing in Vancouver and was located 30 miles from downtown in another city. Wasted my vacation on driving, trying to locate my vacation spots, was always driving in and out with commuters, bumper to bumper traffic. This happen to me as well in Seattle, was put in a hotel outside of the downtown district and sited in Kent. Not where I wanted to vacation at. Was wanting to be in Seattle and not spending half of my vacation in traffic. Will not use this service again for planning vacations. Was my worst vacation experiences ever! Will be sharing this with my associates.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your comments. It is always a good idea to check the hotel location as to not run into this problem. We would have been more than happy to help you move to a closer location.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Worked out well!"
The room was clean and comfortable. Our only minor complaints were that we couldn't get the A/C to cool the room as much as we would have liked (it's been unseasonably warm in BC lately) and the fan in the bathroom wasn't working so then it was exceptionally hot after 4 of us took showers. They has put us in a "pet-friendly" room but my husband has a lot of pet allergies so when I mentioned that at check-in, they happily moved us to a different room. We only stayed one night but would definitely recommend.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Jill2014
Just great
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Friendly accommodating staff.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We are very proud of our staff at the Ramada Pitt Meadows! Thank you for your great review.
4 night trip May 30, 2014
"We had a very nice stay"
Everyone was very nice. The bed was quite comfortable and quiet. We slept well.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
I appreciate you taking the time to leave your comments and look forward to your next stay at the Ramada Pitt Meadows!
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2014
Cathy
"Good hotel"
The hotel was good and clean. Breakfast was below average -high carb menu. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Surrounding area had a scenic view of the distant snowcapped mountains. Choice of restaurants closeby.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your review of the Ramada Pitt Meadows. Our breakfast is an extended continental breakfast offering two hot items that we change on a daily basis. We do offer sausage, eggs, yogurt, high fibre cereal, oatmeal , and fresh fruit as an alternative to carbs. We are happy to hear that you had enjoyed the view and our staff members!
3 night business trip Feb 3, 2014
"Easy to find."
Staff was extremely nice. Rooms were very clean.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Great Value"
We found the room spacious, clean and comfortable,with a great breakfast. A great value for the money.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your stay at the Ramada Pitt Meadows and for leaving your comments. We are happy that you had enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"All Business"
I enjoyed my brief stay, finding the location to be convenient for the business I was there to conduct and the staff to be very helpful and accommodating.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your comments and for your recent stay at the Ramada Pitt Meadows. I am happy to hear that you had found us to be convenient and that our staff were able to accommodate your needs.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013

"All you need"
Stayed for two nights . SAMs resturaunt attached to hotel had live music and great drinks & food . Walking distance to Starbucks & Mc Donald's / shoppers drug mart . Hotel was clean an comfortable & all you need ! Breckfast was good , could use some gluten free options, fruit salad & omelettes ?
2 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
Tanya
The front desk personnel were very helpful with all out enquiries. Definitely recommend to anyone.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We are very proud of our staff and we are happy to see that they were able to help you with your needs.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
DEBORAH
"Close to family"
Close to family
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We appreciate your comments and review and we hope to see you again in the near future.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
David Hill
"Good location to stop the night"
Spent one night no hassle, helpful staff
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
I am happy to hear that our staff were helpful and that you had enjoyed your night with us. Thank you for leaving your review!
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2015
Walls seemed paper thin - could hear neighboring guest and the smell of marijuana being smoked was strong throughout floor not only in the hallway but also coming into our room. Will think twice about staying there with my family again.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your comments. I apologize for any inconvenience that you had received during your stay with us.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
Not Provided
"Great hotel in Pitt Meadows/Maple Ridge area"
This hotel is perfect for visiting with family in the area. The room was clean and bright. The facilities were great.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for the 5 star review! We look forward to your next stay with us.
2 night trip Nov 26, 2015
Colleen
"Good stay but not great"
The room itself was very nice, comfortable and clean. The complimentary breakfast was very poor. Coffee was terrible and food was not fresh.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We are always looking for new breakfast items and try to switch up the menu as much as possible. I apologize that you did not enjoy the breakfast. Hopefully we will have new items during your next visit.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
Excellent.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for the 5 star review!
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
Not Provided
"Very happy. Very honest staff!"
Very happy with our stay at this hotel. Free breakfast was a nice touch. Main thing we are happy about is my wife forgot her wedding rings in the room when we checked out and we received a call from about the hotel as we were driving to the airport. Nice to know there are still some very honest people out there.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We were more than happy to make sure that we got your rings back to you ASAP. Thank you for your review!
3 night romance trip Oct 28, 2015
DAN
"Central to Maple Ridge"
Modern, updated hotel with a tad challenging access when travelling east (due to divided median). Asked for quiet room and found myself on front of hotel so there was some traffic noise, however bed was so comfortable I did manage to fall asleep relatively quickly. Lovely bathroom vanity and Kohler toilets. Clean and fresh carpet throughout hotel.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
I am glad that you found our beds to be comfortable. Thank you for leaving a review.
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
Doris
"Very good/ comfortable"
Staff was very helpful no problems at all, great location for our needs
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We appreciate the 5 star rating and look forward to your next stay at the Ramada Pitt Meadows!
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
"Comfortable"
We had a comfortable stay. It was very awkward to find the driveway but a family warned us. The traffic was a bit noisy but not a big deal.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Unfortunately our main driveway is not very accessible from the highway when travelling from the West but we are easy to find with proper directions. I am happy to hear that you had found your way. Thank you for your comments.
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
"Basic Inexpensive Hotel"
This is a basic, inexpensive hotel, certainly not 5 star, really a 3 star. Room was clean, had a mini bar but the walls are a bit thin, could hear a child (hope it was a child) crying all night. The water pressure in the shower was abymsal. Hotel staff just so/so. The hall was freezing, did someone neglect to turn on the heat in the hallway?
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
I apologize for any inconvenience that you had received during your stay. We appreciate you leaving your comments.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
Are stay was good we had our dog with us and it was good to. They gave us ground floor room so was easy to go in & out with dog. The breakfast was ok but could have been better. The porridge was terrible and the waffles were cold. There should of had a list for the channels that you have I hate having to go through all the channel just to find one I liked.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We currently have a temporary Shaw cable system and have the channel list available at our front desk. We should have all TV's upgraded in the next month and will provide a proper listing at that time. Thank you for your review.
3 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
The hotel was very nice, well kept. Staff was nice. The room was clean and furnished well.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for leaving a response. I am happy to see that you had enjoyed our hotel and look forward to you next stay at the Ramada Pitt Meadows!
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
"Nice enough"
Nice place. The room was well set-up, the beds comfortable. No hesitation in recommending this to others. Only weird thing was one of the staff turning the lights out in the breakfast area at 10am and declaring that breakfast was over, despite the fact that there were a dozen people still finishing their breakfasts.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your comments. I apologize for the abrupt ending in the breakfast room. It is sometimes difficult to close the breakfast due to the amount of guests. We will work on a better way to close.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
Shayne
my husband and I love to come and stay at the ramada.it is a no nonsense hotel and close to a lot of facilities we use the hotel as home away from home when we visit our children in bc thanks to the frontdesk staff, cleaning staff and housekeeping for being so kind and yet professional! walter and Johanna b
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your repeat business. We appreciate you choosing our hotel for you home away from home!
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
mom
The bed was super comfy.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your comment. I am happy that you found our beds comfortable!
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Ashleyn
The room was nice and had big beds. However, there was a leftover food from the customer before us sitting in the fridge. Also there was leftover chips sitting in the drawer which I thought the room was not cleaned enough.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
I apologize for the housekeeping issues. We will use this review as a tool to improve. Thank you!
2 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
It was an enjoyable one. Staff were friendly.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
I am happy to see that our staff were friendly and that you had enjoyed your stay at the Ramada Pitt Meadows!
4 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
"Decent enough of a hotel when on sale"
This hotel has a later check in time than most (4pm) and even though I arrived shortly after then, my room still was not ready. Bathroom was still a little dirty (hair on the floor) everything else was clean though. Doors seemed to be fairly thin, could hear every time someone entered/left their room. But all in all, none of these were big enough reasons to not enjoy my stay. Especially if you find it for a discounted rate here on Expedia like I did. Beds were comfortable and clean.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your review. I apologize for any inconvenience during your stay with us. I am happy to see that you will stay with us again in the future!
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
Tyler
"Clean and modern."
Good location for anything in Pitt Meadows, with a nice little pool and a decent free continental breakfast.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your comments and great review! We hope that you will stay with us again during your next visit to Pitt Meadows!
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015