All hotels in Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, Canada
19267 Lougheed Hwy, Pitt Meadows, BC, V3Y 2J5, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9225

"A nice stay"
Nice hotel with good, friendly service, and comfortable, clean rooms.a
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"So so hotel"
Average service, they didn't clean our room on third day. It was a lot of trash nobody cared about. I wasn't happy to stay there.
4 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Yuliya
hotel staff great! Location offered many options for food, liquor store, groceries, restaurants.Out door pool & indoor Jacuzzi very nice.
5 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Cathy
"Family Vacation"
Nice comfortable hotel. Pool was nice and clean. Nice bar next to the hotel with good food and drinks. Good location with easy access to the highway into Vancouver. Had one night where our room was not cleaned due to oversight. Other than that everything was great.
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Great value"
I was surprised at the value for the money. The rool was clean and the bed very comfortable. The bathroom was one of the largest I've encountered in a standard hotel room. The hotel was well maintained and kept very clean. If I ever have a reason to visit the area again, I won't hesitate to stay at the Ramada Pitt Meadows.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
"keep coming back"
This hotel is conveniently located for me. I have stayed here multiple times while visiting family and friends in Maple Ridge. I have never been disappointed, and I plan to stay here again.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
T
"Good convenient location."
Clean,quiet and comfortable .
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We appreciate your 5 star review and look forward to your next visit to the Ramada Pitt Meadows!
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Convenient location; friendly helpful staff;"
Excellent... Enjoyed the stay, pleasant people and environment, very economical. Nice location for my requirements.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
jb
It was very quiet which was great. I just wish hotels would use china cups instead of paper cups when offering coffee in the room.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thanks for the suggestion. For sanitary reasons many hotels have decided on the paper option. Feel free to request a mug on your next visit.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"to far from my vacation destination"
Hotel was fined, however as before the location of my hotel was not in my vacation choice. was vacationing in Vancouver and was located 30 miles from downtown in another city. Wasted my vacation on driving, trying to locate my vacation spots, was always driving in and out with commuters, bumper to bumper traffic. This happen to me as well in Seattle, was put in a hotel outside of the downtown district and sited in Kent. Not where I wanted to vacation at. Was wanting to be in Seattle and not spending half of my vacation in traffic. Will not use this service again for planning vacations. Was my worst vacation experiences ever! Will be sharing this with my associates.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your comments. It is always a good idea to check the hotel location as to not run into this problem. We would have been more than happy to help you move to a closer location.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Worked out well!"
The room was clean and comfortable. Our only minor complaints were that we couldn't get the A/C to cool the room as much as we would have liked (it's been unseasonably warm in BC lately) and the fan in the bathroom wasn't working so then it was exceptionally hot after 4 of us took showers. They has put us in a "pet-friendly" room but my husband has a lot of pet allergies so when I mentioned that at check-in, they happily moved us to a different room. We only stayed one night but would definitely recommend.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Jill2014
Just great
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Friendly accommodating staff.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We are very proud of our staff at the Ramada Pitt Meadows! Thank you for your great review.
4 night trip May 30, 2014
"We had a very nice stay"
Everyone was very nice. The bed was quite comfortable and quiet. We slept well.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
I appreciate you taking the time to leave your comments and look forward to your next stay at the Ramada Pitt Meadows!
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2014
Cathy
"Good hotel"
The hotel was good and clean. Breakfast was below average -high carb menu. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Surrounding area had a scenic view of the distant snowcapped mountains. Choice of restaurants closeby.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your review of the Ramada Pitt Meadows. Our breakfast is an extended continental breakfast offering two hot items that we change on a daily basis. We do offer sausage, eggs, yogurt, high fibre cereal, oatmeal , and fresh fruit as an alternative to carbs. We are happy to hear that you had enjoyed the view and our staff members!
3 night business trip Feb 3, 2014
"Easy to find."
Staff was extremely nice. Rooms were very clean.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Great Value"
We found the room spacious, clean and comfortable,with a great breakfast. A great value for the money.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your stay at the Ramada Pitt Meadows and for leaving your comments. We are happy that you had enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"All Business"
I enjoyed my brief stay, finding the location to be convenient for the business I was there to conduct and the staff to be very helpful and accommodating.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your comments and for your recent stay at the Ramada Pitt Meadows. I am happy to hear that you had found us to be convenient and that our staff were able to accommodate your needs.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013

nice stay out of the rain
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
valerie
"Would stay again"
Great hotel. Perfect place to stay for a quick stop over.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"Well run hotel with large rooms."
Slightly out of the way, on a main road in the suburbs of Vancouver - a good 45 minute drive from the city centre. The rooms were large, mini suite style in fact. There is a large bar/restaurant next door which was great for a late evening dinner & drinks. Free car parking & free limited breakfast, along with pleasant staff topped off a good stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
"moderate price for excellent service and room"
Very pleased with room with king bed. Had plenty of room. Also had a small fridge. Breakfast was included and was okay. Not many choices but great if you're a light eater. A pub was next to hotel with decent food. Didn't use the pool or hot tub so can't comment on them.Staff very friendly and helpful. Overall considering the moderate price I give this hotel a 5 out of 5
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Margaret
"Good hotel"
Nice place for a family to stay. The people working here were super nice and helped us out a lot. Would come again
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"not empressed"
room was nice unfortunatly we barely got any sleep was partying going on all night throught the hallways rooms all around ours i wasnt impressed. the front desk did say they would remburse my money for the stay but couldnt because we booked through hotels.com would of been nice to get our money back. also the breakfast wasnt that good and the pool I think had too much clorine our skin dried up bad after.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
coffee was gross - not enough fresh fruit for breakfast - lots of seating for breakfast though
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Relax Trip"
it was nice to stay here at Ramada.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Very close to the office and business I had to wor"
My room was on the main floor so it was noisy. At midnight I was kept awake by people talking and playing the TV loud. THen at 6AM I was awaken by people in the exercise room banging away.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Nice location"
Can see mountain and field, pretty quiet. A separated bedroom and living room, with Microwave and 2 TVs.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your comments. I am happy to see that you had enjoyed the view and your guest room. We hope you choose to stay with us again in the future.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Highly Recommended"
Good Experience, great amenities. A little tricky to get to heading eastbound, so pay attention to you maps app.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Please contact the hotel prior to your next stay and we will be happy to assist you with directions. Thank you for your review!
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
Victor
"it was a nice experience."
it was a nice experience for stay at Pitt Meadow.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for this excellent review. We look forward to your next stay with us!
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
We enjoyed our stay and the staff was more than helpful. We would definitely return to this hotel.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Your comments are appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
2 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
"Clean & comfortable"
Very clean & comfortable. Hotel is updated.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We are very pleased with our renovations and are happy to see that you were as well. ! Thank you for your comments.
4 night trip Jan 7, 2015
"best value in the area."
stayed 2 nights with my kids and a friend. vastly improved breakfast included in cost. we have stayed here many times, and it is always great.modern and clean. we will be back !
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We try our best to keep adding items to the breakfast and to keep improving. Thank you for your kind words.
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Very good"
Very good
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
kathleen
"Lougheed Ramada"
Located close to relatives in Port Coquitlam, easy to find and access, suites are quiet, short stay as we checked in after dinner and out after breakfast.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Clean and convenient"
There's no counterspace to put you toiletries in the bathroom.First time in a hotel that there's no facial tissue in the room or bathroom.The room is very clean and neat.Breakfast staff very friendly.Overall good stay.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Tya
"Convenient for our needs"
Good place to stay, easily accessible, close to amenities
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We appreciate your comments and look forward to your next stay with us!
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Always a Good Stay"
very comfortable Front desk staff friendly courteous helpful knowledgeable Room clean
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your continuing business. We look forward to your next stay at the Ramada Pitt Meadows!
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
"Modern rooms, good breakfast"
Great rooms and a decent breakfast (included sausages and waffles/pancakes) staff were great
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business and are pleased to see that you had enjoyed your stay at the Ramada Pitt Meadows.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Great hotel for the price"
The continental breakfast was not great, but otherwise the hotel was nice and clean and staff was friendly.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We have just added new items on to our breakfast! I'm sure you will be pleased on your next stay with us.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"enjoyed it."
Very nice property. Clean and all new looking. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Room (king) wasn't ready but I was early so they gave me 2 queens. No probs at all and enjoyed the room and appreciated the early check in.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
It's great to see that our staff were able to accommodate all of your needs. Thank you for your comments.
glenn
"Great stay at a reasonable rate."
The hotel was great, our dog was comfortable too.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We love to welcome pets as well as their owners at the Ramada Pitt Meadows! Thank you for your comments.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Good value for money"
This was a utility hotel only due to its proximity to where i had to be locally. Odd to have a liquor store attached to it but maybe that's just me.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your comments. The liquor store have been at the same location for years and have proved to be excellent neighbors. Please let us know if there were any issues.
6 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Tracy
"Great place to stay!"
Excellent. Friendly staff with clean and comfortable rooms. We would definitely recommend this Hotel to friends and family.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your kind words and excellent review!
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
Arlyene
"Ramada Pitt Meadows"
I was in town for a quick overnight. This was close, reasonably priced, has a nice pub attached and had breakfast. My second time here and would go again.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We hope you do stay with us again and look forward to your next visit!
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Comfortable at Very Reasonable Price"
Just 2 night stay, very accomodating... Continental Breakfast was selective and tasty ! Enjoyed Samz next door, also.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your excellent review. I'm glad that you had enjoyed your stay with us.
2 night family trip Oct 22, 2014
"Convenient place to stay"
We were pleased to find a room ready for us when we arrived early afternoon.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We try our best to accommodate all requests. We are happy that you were pleased.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Sandy
"Good hotel"
The hotel staff were very friendly and welcoming. The room condition was good though I can not understand why they gave me a room for disabled people as I did not request it. Washroom and shower were a bit tough due to that reason but oh well at least it was spacious. From outside the hotel looks kinda old and there is no distinguishable mark on the hotel that would suggest it is Ramada hotel other then a small board sign near the entrence to the plaza where the hotel is located. Inside of the hotel however looks good. The location of hotel was ok. You have a spectacular view and if you take the street to the left side of the hotel where petro canada is all the way down for 5 mins with a car there will be a nice trail awaiting your arrival. All in all I enjoyed my stay.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Feel free to request a different room type if you are not satisfied. Sometimes a booking will come through with a different room type which can be changed if we have availability. I am happy that you had enjoyed your stay with us.
3 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Not far from the Range"
Clean and nice size room and very pleasant staff. The hotel has been updated and very comfortable bed.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We appriciate your great review. Thank you for 5 stars!
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
B/A
"Close to the things that I needed"
The staff were helpful, the room was comfortable, the fellow guests were interesting and helpful. I will definitely plan on staying there again if I am down on the coast.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
I am happy that you had such a wonderful stay. We hope to see you again in the future.
3 night trip Oct 5, 2014