All hotels in Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, Canada
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here19267 Lougheed Hwy, Pitt Meadows, BC, V3Y 2J5, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Good convenient location."
Clean,quiet and comfortable .
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Convenient location; friendly helpful staff;"
Excellent... Enjoyed the stay, pleasant people and environment, very economical. Nice location for my requirements.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
jb
It was very quiet which was great. I just wish hotels would use china cups instead of paper cups when offering coffee in the room.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"to far from my vacation destination"
Hotel was fined, however as before the location of my hotel was not in my vacation choice. was vacationing in Vancouver and was located 30 miles from downtown in another city. Wasted my vacation on driving, trying to locate my vacation spots, was always driving in and out with commuters, bumper to bumper traffic. This happen to me as well in Seattle, was put in a hotel outside of the downtown district and sited in Kent. Not where I wanted to vacation at. Was wanting to be in Seattle and not spending half of my vacation in traffic. Will not use this service again for planning vacations. Was my worst vacation experiences ever! Will be sharing this with my associates.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Worked out well!"
The room was clean and comfortable. Our only minor complaints were that we couldn't get the A/C to cool the room as much as we would have liked (it's been unseasonably warm in BC lately) and the fan in the bathroom wasn't working so then it was exceptionally hot after 4 of us took showers. They has put us in a "pet-friendly" room but my husband has a lot of pet allergies so when I mentioned that at check-in, they happily moved us to a different room. We only stayed one night but would definitely recommend.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Jill2014
Just great
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Friendly accommodating staff.
4 night trip May 30, 2014
"We had a very nice stay"
Everyone was very nice. The bed was quite comfortable and quiet. We slept well.
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2014
Cathy
"Good hotel"
The hotel was good and clean. Breakfast was below average -high carb menu. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Surrounding area had a scenic view of the distant snowcapped mountains. Choice of restaurants closeby.
3 night business trip Feb 3, 2014
"Easy to find."
Staff was extremely nice. Rooms were very clean.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Great Value"
We found the room spacious, clean and comfortable,with a great breakfast. A great value for the money.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"All Business"
I enjoyed my brief stay, finding the location to be convenient for the business I was there to conduct and the staff to be very helpful and accommodating.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013

"Nice location"
Can see mountain and field, pretty quiet. A separated bedroom and living room, with Microwave and 2 TVs.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Highly Recommended"
Good Experience, great amenities. A little tricky to get to heading eastbound, so pay attention to you maps app.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
Victor
"it was a nice experience."
it was a nice experience for stay at Pitt Meadow.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
We enjoyed our stay and the staff was more than helpful. We would definitely return to this hotel.
2 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
"Clean & comfortable"
Very clean & comfortable. Hotel is updated.
4 night trip Jan 7, 2015
"best value in the area."
stayed 2 nights with my kids and a friend. vastly improved breakfast included in cost. we have stayed here many times, and it is always great.modern and clean. we will be back !
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Very good"
Very good
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
kathleen
"Lougheed Ramada"
Located close to relatives in Port Coquitlam, easy to find and access, suites are quiet, short stay as we checked in after dinner and out after breakfast.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Clean and convenient"
There's no counterspace to put you toiletries in the bathroom.First time in a hotel that there's no facial tissue in the room or bathroom.The room is very clean and neat.Breakfast staff very friendly.Overall good stay.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Tya
"Convenient for our needs"
Good place to stay, easily accessible, close to amenities
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Always a Good Stay"
very comfortable Front desk staff friendly courteous helpful knowledgeable Room clean
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
"Modern rooms, good breakfast"
Great rooms and a decent breakfast (included sausages and waffles/pancakes) staff were great
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Great hotel for the price"
The continental breakfast was not great, but otherwise the hotel was nice and clean and staff was friendly.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"enjoyed it."
Very nice property. Clean and all new looking. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Room (king) wasn't ready but I was early so they gave me 2 queens. No probs at all and enjoyed the room and appreciated the early check in.
glenn
"Great stay at a reasonable rate."
The hotel was great, our dog was comfortable too.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Good value for money"
This was a utility hotel only due to its proximity to where i had to be locally. Odd to have a liquor store attached to it but maybe that's just me.
6 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Tracy
"Great place to stay!"
Excellent. Friendly staff with clean and comfortable rooms. We would definitely recommend this Hotel to friends and family.
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
Arlyene
"Ramada Pitt Meadows"
I was in town for a quick overnight. This was close, reasonably priced, has a nice pub attached and had breakfast. My second time here and would go again.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Comfortable at Very Reasonable Price"
Just 2 night stay, very accomodating... Continental Breakfast was selective and tasty ! Enjoyed Samz next door, also.
2 night family trip Oct 22, 2014
"Convenient place to stay"
We were pleased to find a room ready for us when we arrived early afternoon.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Sandy
"Good hotel"
The hotel staff were very friendly and welcoming. The room condition was good though I can not understand why they gave me a room for disabled people as I did not request it. Washroom and shower were a bit tough due to that reason but oh well at least it was spacious. From outside the hotel looks kinda old and there is no distinguishable mark on the hotel that would suggest it is Ramada hotel other then a small board sign near the entrence to the plaza where the hotel is located. Inside of the hotel however looks good. The location of hotel was ok. You have a spectacular view and if you take the street to the left side of the hotel where petro canada is all the way down for 5 mins with a car there will be a nice trail awaiting your arrival. All in all I enjoyed my stay.
3 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Not far from the Range"
Clean and nice size room and very pleasant staff. The hotel has been updated and very comfortable bed.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
B/A
"Close to the things that I needed"
The staff were helpful, the room was comfortable, the fellow guests were interesting and helpful. I will definitely plan on staying there again if I am down on the coast.
3 night trip Oct 5, 2014
Patricia B
"first room and house keeping"
first day of check in myself and mother checked in about 4 pm.we left and returned to our our room about 9 pm to find diahrea and tissue hard dried all over the toilet seat hinge.this was very disgusting.as i was calling to the front desk for them to have someone bring up a scrub brush or something,unaware my mother was cleaning this disgusting mess . told her to stop.the desk advised that he was alone,so he would change our rooms.then we had to pack our clothes back into our luggage and change rooms.i was not happy with this.then following morning i observe housekeeping folding clean towels on the hallway floor beside the housekeeping room .i was told with there carts getting ready to do room service in the morn,there was not enough room.this was not very sanitary.overall,these housekeeping issues i dealt with,i was not impressed.other than that we were treated very well.
4 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Close to friends we were visiting"
Very pleased with location. Staff very friendly. Comfy bed. Nice to have a separate bedroom Had dinner at the attached pub. Good food. Would stay there again for sure. Breakfast ok not great hot items poor. Would enjoy eggs. Some protein. Fly
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2014
Fly girl 62
"OK but not great"
Check in was OK . Check out needs work was not asked how my stay was or I would have said something . I was very disappointed in the tv selection in a big city at a ramada I would have expected more than 20 channels in this day and age that is unexceptable. When I can to ask at the desk that night I was told we just did a big renovation and can't do the tv part yet . Make a no sense to me shaw or Rogers and make that happen with no need to interfere with any renovations . Maybe a sign or note in rooms explaining the limited channels would be nice Will rethink my accommodations next time I am in Pitt meadows
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2014
very nice clean and comfortable hotel. friendly staff we also had an upgrade to a suite which was wonderful. Would stay again.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Rosaleen
There was remnants of someone else's hair in various places around the bathroom indicating that the entire room was probably not cleaned prior to our arrival. The door was grimy and in your way when getting to the toilet or shower, which was cold half the time. The continental breakfast left everyone in the room guessing about where to find get it yourself items which were sparse. Fresh fruit: bowl of apples, grains: muffin if you could grab it before someone else, a couple of scones, you could ask for bread for toast or have a bowl of one type of cereal, a selection of honey and jams, dispenser for juice and what I had, coffee. The coffee was okay. We went to the bar on the main level to have dinner because we were so tired after our travels and we could barely hear each other talk because heavy metal was blaring so loudly. The food was alright but not satisfying. We would not recommend if you are looking for a relaxing sit down meal with good food. This was a two star hotel and it charged us more of a deposit than a brand new 4 star hotel did the next night. We didn't get the deposit released from our credit card for a week. Sorry, but save yourself some money and rent a room someplace nicer.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
Weary Travellers
"Review"
The hotel is very nice, the staff wasn't friendly or horrible they were just there to do a job , not to ecxell anyone's expectations, they were just there. i was put into a handicaps room which was the biggest disappointment of my stay as i love baths, i do not have a bath in my home so i was truly looking forward for a bubble bath at the end of my day i even bought bubble bath shampoo which i did not get to use. so instead i got a handicap shower very low and a chair in it , i have to say everything was alrigh but they should have told me that they were going to put me in a handicap room i would have asked for something else even if it would have cost me more money
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
J
"Stayed for 2 nights"
Rooms clean, dryers did not work and staff allowed us to use the hotel dryers. Only negative far from downtown Vancouver.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Tina
"Very oood experience."
Very clean. Staff were friendly. Enjoyed the complimentary breakfast.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Pat
"The newly renovations has been a huge plus!"
The new renovations has given this hotel a major revitalization! The food at their pub was excellent! I would recommend this hotel.
2 night trip Aug 10, 2014
The hotel was a really good value and all staff were very helpful and friendly. The only true complaint I have is that the room smelled very musty. I suspect at one time it was a smoking room.
3 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Disappointment"
I picked a mini suite over a regular room S we were staying three nights. From the moment we opened the door we were not happy. Room was dark and poorly furnished and the decor was dull and uncomforttable.Roooms wrongs way around, carpet faraway too dark, dull walls, no mirror in bedroom, no glasses in the bathroom .
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
althea
"Generous room and great beds"
Hotel was very comfortable and the size of the room generous - with an adjoining lounge. We were delighted to have a fridge and enjoyed the swimming pool immensely. Breakfast was average and somewhat chaotic but overall a good place for weary travelers to have a very comfortable rest.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Irene
NZ
The room was absolutely fine, but my main gripe was the paper everything. The breakfast was a bit sad but especially worsened with the paper cups, plates and plastic cutlery. The coffee cups in the room and water "glasses" were also paper. I hate that, but many people may not care. The service was fine and so was the room.
3 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Myrna
"A nice weeks stay"
We booked online and picked this ramada inn as it was close it where or sister lives, and the price was right. We were very pleased with the hotel, the room, the outdoor pool----although I could not get there with my crutches as the floor was too slippery and you did not have a wheelchair. Your free breakfasts were terrific, as was the free parking. We weren't impressed with the housekeeping, as the bed was only thrown back together daily and no vacuuming was ever done. Other than that we enjoyed our stay and would certainly stay with you again
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
wendy
"All in all , good, but"
Like I mentioned , good . Breakfast could use some improvement, eggs, more variety of fruit, employees seemed to be in the way of customers . It is a busy place.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014