All hotels in Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here19267 Lougheed Hwy, Pitt Meadows, BC, V3Y 2J5, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9225

"A nice weeks stay"
We booked online and picked this ramada inn as it was close it where or sister lives, and the price was right. We were very pleased with the hotel, the room, the outdoor pool----although I could not get there with my crutches as the floor was too slippery and you did not have a wheelchair. Your free breakfasts were terrific, as was the free parking. We weren't impressed with the housekeeping, as the bed was only thrown back together daily and no vacuuming was ever done. Other than that we enjoyed our stay and would certainly stay with you again
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
wendy
"All in all , good, but"
Like I mentioned , good . Breakfast could use some improvement, eggs, more variety of fruit, employees seemed to be in the way of customers . It is a busy place.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
weekend warrior
"Good pool and hot tub"
We checked in late our room was fresh and cool after the hot day it was nice to walk into a AC room. Everything at first glance was in order. We checked for signs od bed bugs first as is necessary in this part of the world. We were happy to not find any but there was plenty of other guests hair and such in that layer of the bed. we settled down to watch a few minutes of TV before drifting off but annoyingly, we could not find any of our regular channels. If you are french asian or indo you might be happy with the selection. The room was east facing so it was really quiet other than a few guests coming in late . We had a sunrise view that was pretty nice if the windows weren't so dirty, but the dirt seemed to be on the outside of the pane. Our secomd day started really early as both of us were working, I headied down to the "hot breakfast" at 630 am. Hoping to get some eggs & toast, I was really dissapointed to find they weren't serning eggs . Basically if you were a kid this would be a breakfast treat. toaster waffles, microwave sausage was the extent of the "hot" breakfast everything was white flour and highly processed cereals only fruit served were tiny macintosh apples that looked very old. Skip it, the only thing that was good was the yougurt but again the all sugar variety with friut at bottom. Okay the worst of the breakfast besides the food was the weak swill they call coffee. We couldn't stomach more than one sip. But , Server was unfriendly.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Linda & Steven
"Very clean and friendly"
The room and the rest of the hotel were very clean. All of the staff was friendly. The neighbourhood had a weird door outside which made being out by pool uncomfortable some days.
3 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
"Nice hotel, well equiped pleasant room."
Nice staff, room pleasant good mattress but have slept on better but given the room price, pretty good, well maintained hotel, would stay again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
ruth
"Newly renovated"
attractive rooms, very clean -- very good complimentary breakfast ... will stay again
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for leaving your review. We look forward to your next stay with us!
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
Babs
"Great Hotel !"
My fist time staying here . Exceeded my expectations friendly staff very nice room and quiet . I will be back
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your comments. I am happy to hear that we have exceeded your expectations! We look forward to your next stay with us.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Tony
up to expectations, but I do not kile the"corporate' breakfast
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We are always looking for ways to improve our breakfast and try to "switch it up" each day. Thank you for your comments.
3 night trip May 9, 2014
L Marshall
"Convenient to our occasion"
We were upgraded to a jr. suite which was very nice as we were booked in for 3 nights. The free breakfast was a plus. I would without question recommend this hotel and will stay there again.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
I am glad that you had enjoyed your room upgrade and our breakfast. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip May 13, 2014
Glen
"Family visit"
We booked this location because it's close to family we were visiting for Easter. The room was decent and the bed comfortable, however, it would have been nice to have a second chair so we both could sit. The bathroom was small with virtually no place for toiletries. This room would have been fine for a single person, but for a King it really wasn't comfortable enough for a couple. Breakfast was pretty basic. The heavy emphasis on carbs is always disappointing. Lots of continental breakfasts these days include boiled eggs as an option. Also, more and more of us are wanting plain yoghurt. It's ok for one night but we would look for something else if staying longer.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
JD
"Accommodating Our Needs"
The Ramada was very accommodating to our group's needs. Some woke at 04:00 and went into the lounge or breakfast area to do work. After breakfast we could visit with each other way after breakfast with no interferance or rushing us out by the staff. We came from California, Hamilton, Thunder Bay, Edmonton to visit with each other and the Ramada was a great venue to do this. Thanks
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Great Stay!"
From check in to check out had great staff, rooms and breakfast.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am happy to hear that you had enjoyed your stay !
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Kenn
"Fabulous stay"
It was lovely; clean, neat, warm, friendly and welcoming. The front desk and room service was optimum and breakfast had a good selection of options. Would highly recommend this venue to anyone who wants quality service at an affordable family price.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your excellent review! I am glad to see that you had enjoyed the breakfast and other hotel ammenities. We look forward to your next visit at the Ramada Pitt Meadows!
5 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
LIndsay
"Affordable pet friendly option"
The pet friendly room and access to the hotel was great. We enjoyed our stay.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We try our very best to accommodate all guests (pets included) while staying at the Ramada Pitt Meadows. Thank you for your kind review!
3 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
Janice
"Friendly staff, Great Location"
We were visiting family in Maple Ridge & Pitt Meadows so the location of the Ramada was perfect. We got a great rate on our 4 night stay. Even though we were facing the Lougheed Highway, we heard minimal traffic noise. Every hotel staff member we encountered was very personable & helpful. We would definitely recommend the Ramada & wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if we were in the area.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
I am glad to see that our rates and location fit perfectly for your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback especially in regards to our staff members, as we feel we have the best team of people working at the Ramada Pitt Meadows!
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
Rob & Mo
"We found it convenience to surrounding area."
Found restaurant/bar hand and reasonable, it was next door. Good choice and taste.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
I am glad that you had enjoyed our Samz Pub during your stay with us.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"Disappointed with maintenance and service."
Toilet was overfilling and would have overflowed if flushed again. Had to go to the desk and get a plunger and do it myself as no one was available. Also was told if we needed bedding for the pull out bed we would have to get it from the front desk and do it ourselves. Felt that this was not what should have been expected from the Ramada Inn especially at the price we paid for one night.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
I apolgize for the issues that you had encountered during your stay with us. Unfortunately during the night hours we do not always have a maintance person available. The sofabeds are pre-made with fresh linen so are always ready to use. I will make this clear to our staff so there is no confusion on this again. Thank you for your comments.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"great location"
had a great time in the location and staff is very helpful with everything
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for taking the time for leaving such a great review of the Ramada Pitt Meadows. We look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"Great hotel for the price!!"
The Ramada was more than good to me! They have a policy of requiring a credit card for deposit, when I arrived I realized I had left mine in my other wallet at home with no way of getting my info. They let me do a cash deposit instead which was not a part of thier policy. I was very thankful for this as I would have been stranded with no where to go. Also the room was great, recently renovated and well maintained!! Very helpful staff also!!
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
I am glad to hear that our staff were able to accommodate your needs. Thank you for your review.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Rikki
"Noisy heater"
We rented a suite thinking that we would have more space. We had a huge living room and a tiny bedroom, a bit unbalanced in my opinion as we didn't use le living room.. The heater right next to the bed kept going on/off all night although I had set it very low. So I would wake up every time it started. However being on the back of the hotel the room had no traffic noise. OK for one night.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your comments. Please be sure to let our front desk know of any issues in your room and we will be more than happy to move you to a different room/ room type.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2014
Toulouse31
"Quiet stay."
Very good hotel for the price.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review!
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
R
i wont stay again
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"Decent stay"
Check in and out was fast a friendly. the rooms were ok and the breakfast in the morning was not very good.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your comments. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and add items to our breakfast. It is an extended continental with 2 hot items per day not a full breakfast ,so we are limited as to the items that we can add each day.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2014
"Ideal stay...."
Worked out nicely as a central point for all of our visiting needs.., Very clean, super quiet and very friendly efficient customer service. I would most assuredly recommend this hotel!!
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you fo r your comments. We appreiciate you taking the time to write a review and look forward to your next stay with us.
3 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Gina
"Christmas Stay while visiting family"
Room was comfortable and warm.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for leaving your comments in regards to the Ramada Pitt Meadows!
4 night trip Dec 23, 2013
"Newer, clean and comfortable hotel"
We stayed just one night. The hotel was exactly what we expected and the staff were very friendly.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We appreciate your comments!
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"Nice hotel , horrible service"
The hotel was very nice and clean but I also expect great service witch I didn't get . When I had called down for wine glasses To bring to the room I was told that he would look at a later time and I would have to come down in a hour to get them , the pollitness wasn't there and staff was very rude
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I apologize for the service that you had received during your stay with us. Occassionaly we only have one front desk staff on during the evening. When they are busy it is sometimes difficult to leave the desk area. During these times we do suggest that the guest come down to the front desk.
Other trip Nov 8, 2013
"Ramada Pitt Meadows met all our needs"
We only stayed one night at the Ramada Pitt Meadows, and it was a good stay. The front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. There is a pub attached to the hotel for an appetizer or dinner. There was also a beer, wine, liquor store on the premises. Across the street is a mini mall with an IGA and a few fast food restaurants. Access to this motel is easy as it is on a corner with lights, so can easily go north, using a side alley to get to the lights for a left turn, or just an easy right turn to go south. Rooms were comfortable and clean. I would stay here again if I needed a place in this area of the lower mainland.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
"Very clean and comfortable"
A very clean, updated hotel. Comfortable beds and located conveniently near major highway. I would definitely stay again.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your comments. The Ramada Pitt Meadows is newly renovated and we are happy to hear that you had enjoyed our recent updates to the property.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Convenient location"
The room was clean & comfortable. We didn't take advantage of the facilities that the hotel had to offer as our program was full. The staff were extremely polite & helpful.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
We enjoyed our stay very much and found the hotel to be good value. Our schedule did not allow us to sample any of the amenities but the room and general hotel were good.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your recent stay at the Ramada Pitt Meadows. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We are excited about our recent renovations and hope that you will be able to use all of our amenities upon your next stay with us!
2 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"One Night Stay"
Was in town for a golf tournament and only stayed for the one night. Comfortable room at a good price and convenient location for where our tournament was located.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for taking the time to leave comments regading your stay with us at the Ramada Pitt Meadows. We are fortunate to be surrounded by 5 world class Golf Courses and are happy to be the host hotel for most of their tournaments and functions. We are glad that you had enjoyed your stay!
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Dwayne
"Great value for your dollar!"
We really enjoyed our stay. The coffeemaker in our room didn't work, but everything else was wonderful. Very clean, very comfortable, just a bit of a pain to get into as you can't turn left off of the highway to get to the hotel.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your comments. I apolgize about the coffeemaker. Please call our front desk if there is ever a need for repair and we will be happy to help you out. We do have another entrance/exit way which is located at the side of the property on Harris road. You can enter and exit this way at the light. Feel free to call us ahead of time upon your next stay and we will be happy to help you with directions.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2013
Linzy
"I would stay here again."
The beds are comfortable and the hotel is clean and well maintained. Staff were helpful and courteous. Price was much better through Hotels.com than at the hotel directly. We stayed in the queen bed suite with separate bedroom and it worked out great. Good value for the price.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your comments. We are glad that you had enjoyed your stay at the Ramada Pitt Meadows and look forward to your next stay with us!
3 night trip Aug 24, 2013
Brenda
"An ok exprience"
If you are staying in Vancouver downtown, do not stay at this place even though it shows up on Expedia saying 20 minutes away from Vancouver. With traffic and constructions you will waste hours going to places. Other then that the hotel was alright, nothing special. Breakfast was not that good, looked like they just warmed up frozen food. Oh and to get to this location you need to pass through Toll Bridge so spend a little bit of extra and stay in Vancouver.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your comments. I have updated our website as well as our Expedia information. Please let us know if you see any other discrepencies. We are now completely finished our renovations and hope that you will return to see all of our upgrades and changes.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
Jazz
"Quite pleasant!"
The Hubs and I were on our vacation and after quite the (unhappy) surprise at our originally booked hotel, we did a quick booking of a room online with Hotels.com for the Ramada Inn (Pitt Meadows) at a decent price and began driving out that way. The booking went smoothly, the service we received from the desk personnel was amazing (very helpful, nice, and pleasant to talk with), and we were VERY happy with our room and the hotel and the area. We were so pleased we didn't want to leave and have already decided that when we come back to Vancouver in the next year or two, or travel anywhere else, Ramada will be our first choice. Thank you Ramada Inn Pitt Meadows for everything for our 3 day stay!
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2013
"Good upgrade"
Easy to get to. Upgrade has been done well.nothing else to add
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
Both me and my girlfriend where shocked at how nice this hotel was. The room was clean, well lit, and modern. The bathroom was quite nice, and the shower had a curved shower rod (which makes showers for taller people significantly nicer) The Bed was very comfortable, and the Icing on the cake was black-out curtains. Excellent and friendly service, elevator so no stairs with luggage, I would definitely stay here again
2 night business trip May 24, 2013
"great place to stay"
The hotel is newly renovated and so its very clean. Its a little bit far from everything but its a great hotel.
6 night business trip May 19, 2013
kuljeet
Satifactory, Location if travelling from hwy#1 hard to cross Highway to entrance.
1 night trip Apr 7, 2013
"A great find!"
Our suite was beautiful! Very friendly staff. Breakfast was really good and I was surprised at the selection. We will definitely stay here again if we are ever out that way again. Thanks for a great stay!
2 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"experience"
hotel was comfortable,clean convenient,no complaints all went well
Other trip Mar 30, 2013
Kenneth
"New decor"
The hotel had been renovated in the last 6 months and everything was new & modern. Especially liked the decor of the room & bathroom.
7 night family trip Mar 19, 2013
Convenient and comfortable.
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2013
"Renovate rooms too!"
The carpet in my room needed cleaning. This place was more like a motel than a hotel. However they were renovating the lobby and should clean up the rooms. Overall I would rate the hotel as a three. There was no restaurant for breakfast so the hotel provided a continental breakfast which was mediocre. I noticed that some guests got into their car and went to the McDonald's which was across the street. I personally would not return to this hotel.
Other trip Dec 10, 2012
"Happy"
The hotel was under construction. There were a few things that were not up to standard but the staff was very accommodating. We have stayed there before and will stay again.
Other trip Nov 3, 2012
Ron
"Under construction"
The hotel is in the misdt of renovations and I wasn't informed of this. did I not get the room I paid for and the complimentary breakfast was all cold. Apparently they will be better once the finish the renos next year.
Other trip Sep 25, 2012
"a good bed to sleep on"
beds are the best thing about the room very good.Furnishings and TV need an upgrade.
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
"Hotel"
It was a nice clean place with everything we required.
Other trip Aug 31, 2012
"Disappointing"
Hotel is need of a major reno. The lobby is the nicest part of the hotel. The carpeting in the room must have been flooded recently, could not walk around in sock feet or barefeet without getting wet. Wore a pair of sandals in the room all 3 days.Smoking rooms on the same floor as Non smoking rooms meant the smell of cigarettes was everywhere. Not a very good experience, would not recommend it to others.
3 night trip Aug 9, 2012