All hotels in Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, Canada
19267 Lougheed Hwy, Pitt Meadows, BC, V3Y 2J5, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Highly Recommended"
Good Experience, great amenities. A little tricky to get to heading eastbound, so pay attention to you maps app.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Please contact the hotel prior to your next stay and we will be happy to assist you with directions. Thank you for your review!
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
Victor
"it was a nice experience."
it was a nice experience for stay at Pitt Meadow.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for this excellent review. We look forward to your next stay with us!
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
We enjoyed our stay and the staff was more than helpful. We would definitely return to this hotel.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Your comments are appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
2 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
"Clean & comfortable"
Very clean & comfortable. Hotel is updated.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We are very pleased with our renovations and are happy to see that you were as well. ! Thank you for your comments.
4 night trip Jan 7, 2015
"best value in the area."
stayed 2 nights with my kids and a friend. vastly improved breakfast included in cost. we have stayed here many times, and it is always great.modern and clean. we will be back !
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We try our best to keep adding items to the breakfast and to keep improving. Thank you for your kind words.
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Very good"
Very good
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
kathleen
"Lougheed Ramada"
Located close to relatives in Port Coquitlam, easy to find and access, suites are quiet, short stay as we checked in after dinner and out after breakfast.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Clean and convenient"
There's no counterspace to put you toiletries in the bathroom.First time in a hotel that there's no facial tissue in the room or bathroom.The room is very clean and neat.Breakfast staff very friendly.Overall good stay.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Tya
"Convenient for our needs"
Good place to stay, easily accessible, close to amenities
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We appreciate your comments and look forward to your next stay with us!
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Always a Good Stay"
very comfortable Front desk staff friendly courteous helpful knowledgeable Room clean
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your continuing business. We look forward to your next stay at the Ramada Pitt Meadows!
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
"Modern rooms, good breakfast"
Great rooms and a decent breakfast (included sausages and waffles/pancakes) staff were great
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business and are pleased to see that you had enjoyed your stay at the Ramada Pitt Meadows.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Great hotel for the price"
The continental breakfast was not great, but otherwise the hotel was nice and clean and staff was friendly.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We have just added new items on to our breakfast! I'm sure you will be pleased on your next stay with us.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"enjoyed it."
Very nice property. Clean and all new looking. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Room (king) wasn't ready but I was early so they gave me 2 queens. No probs at all and enjoyed the room and appreciated the early check in.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
It's great to see that our staff were able to accommodate all of your needs. Thank you for your comments.
glenn
"Great stay at a reasonable rate."
The hotel was great, our dog was comfortable too.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We love to welcome pets as well as their owners at the Ramada Pitt Meadows! Thank you for your comments.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Good value for money"
This was a utility hotel only due to its proximity to where i had to be locally. Odd to have a liquor store attached to it but maybe that's just me.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your comments. The liquor store have been at the same location for years and have proved to be excellent neighbors. Please let us know if there were any issues.
6 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Tracy
"Great place to stay!"
Excellent. Friendly staff with clean and comfortable rooms. We would definitely recommend this Hotel to friends and family.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your kind words and excellent review!
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
Arlyene
"Ramada Pitt Meadows"
I was in town for a quick overnight. This was close, reasonably priced, has a nice pub attached and had breakfast. My second time here and would go again.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We hope you do stay with us again and look forward to your next visit!
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Comfortable at Very Reasonable Price"
Just 2 night stay, very accomodating... Continental Breakfast was selective and tasty ! Enjoyed Samz next door, also.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your excellent review. I'm glad that you had enjoyed your stay with us.
2 night family trip Oct 22, 2014
"Convenient place to stay"
We were pleased to find a room ready for us when we arrived early afternoon.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We try our best to accommodate all requests. We are happy that you were pleased.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Sandy
"Good hotel"
The hotel staff were very friendly and welcoming. The room condition was good though I can not understand why they gave me a room for disabled people as I did not request it. Washroom and shower were a bit tough due to that reason but oh well at least it was spacious. From outside the hotel looks kinda old and there is no distinguishable mark on the hotel that would suggest it is Ramada hotel other then a small board sign near the entrence to the plaza where the hotel is located. Inside of the hotel however looks good. The location of hotel was ok. You have a spectacular view and if you take the street to the left side of the hotel where petro canada is all the way down for 5 mins with a car there will be a nice trail awaiting your arrival. All in all I enjoyed my stay.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Feel free to request a different room type if you are not satisfied. Sometimes a booking will come through with a different room type which can be changed if we have availability. I am happy that you had enjoyed your stay with us.
3 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Not far from the Range"
Clean and nice size room and very pleasant staff. The hotel has been updated and very comfortable bed.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We appriciate your great review. Thank you for 5 stars!
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
B/A
"Close to the things that I needed"
The staff were helpful, the room was comfortable, the fellow guests were interesting and helpful. I will definitely plan on staying there again if I am down on the coast.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
I am happy that you had such a wonderful stay. We hope to see you again in the future.
3 night trip Oct 5, 2014
Patricia B
"first room and house keeping"
first day of check in myself and mother checked in about 4 pm.we left and returned to our our room about 9 pm to find diahrea and tissue hard dried all over the toilet seat hinge.this was very disgusting.as i was calling to the front desk for them to have someone bring up a scrub brush or something,unaware my mother was cleaning this disgusting mess . told her to stop.the desk advised that he was alone,so he would change our rooms.then we had to pack our clothes back into our luggage and change rooms.i was not happy with this.then following morning i observe housekeeping folding clean towels on the hallway floor beside the housekeeping room .i was told with there carts getting ready to do room service in the morn,there was not enough room.this was not very sanitary.overall,these housekeeping issues i dealt with,i was not impressed.other than that we were treated very well.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
I apologize for this. I have printed your notes for our housekeeping department as this is very out of character . We are always happy to change rooms if there is an issue.
4 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Close to friends we were visiting"
Very pleased with location. Staff very friendly. Comfy bed. Nice to have a separate bedroom Had dinner at the attached pub. Good food. Would stay there again for sure. Breakfast ok not great hot items poor. Would enjoy eggs. Some protein. Fly
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your comments. We have just added new items to our breakfast and are now offering hard boiled eggs daily. We hope that you are pleased with the changes during your next stay with us.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2014
Fly girl 62
"OK but not great"
Check in was OK . Check out needs work was not asked how my stay was or I would have said something . I was very disappointed in the tv selection in a big city at a ramada I would have expected more than 20 channels in this day and age that is unexceptable. When I can to ask at the desk that night I was told we just did a big renovation and can't do the tv part yet . Make a no sense to me shaw or Rogers and make that happen with no need to interfere with any renovations . Maybe a sign or note in rooms explaining the limited channels would be nice Will rethink my accommodations next time I am in Pitt meadows
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2014
very nice clean and comfortable hotel. friendly staff we also had an upgrade to a suite which was wonderful. Would stay again.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We appreciate your review. Thank you for the feedback.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Rosaleen
There was remnants of someone else's hair in various places around the bathroom indicating that the entire room was probably not cleaned prior to our arrival. The door was grimy and in your way when getting to the toilet or shower, which was cold half the time. The continental breakfast left everyone in the room guessing about where to find get it yourself items which were sparse. Fresh fruit: bowl of apples, grains: muffin if you could grab it before someone else, a couple of scones, you could ask for bread for toast or have a bowl of one type of cereal, a selection of honey and jams, dispenser for juice and what I had, coffee. The coffee was okay. We went to the bar on the main level to have dinner because we were so tired after our travels and we could barely hear each other talk because heavy metal was blaring so loudly. The food was alright but not satisfying. We would not recommend if you are looking for a relaxing sit down meal with good food. This was a two star hotel and it charged us more of a deposit than a brand new 4 star hotel did the next night. We didn't get the deposit released from our credit card for a week. Sorry, but save yourself some money and rent a room someplace nicer.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
I apologize for any inconvenience that you had received during your stay with us. We do try each day to switch up the breakfast items and to provide a good selection. We do appreciate your feedback and we will use this as a tool to improve.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
Weary Travellers
"Review"
The hotel is very nice, the staff wasn't friendly or horrible they were just there to do a job , not to ecxell anyone's expectations, they were just there. i was put into a handicaps room which was the biggest disappointment of my stay as i love baths, i do not have a bath in my home so i was truly looking forward for a bubble bath at the end of my day i even bought bubble bath shampoo which i did not get to use. so instead i got a handicap shower very low and a chair in it , i have to say everything was alrigh but they should have told me that they were going to put me in a handicap room i would have asked for something else even if it would have cost me more money
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
J
"Stayed for 2 nights"
Rooms clean, dryers did not work and staff allowed us to use the hotel dryers. Only negative far from downtown Vancouver.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
I am happy to hear that our staff were able to accommodate your needs. Thank you for your comments.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Tina
"Very oood experience."
Very clean. Staff were friendly. Enjoyed the complimentary breakfast.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for the great review!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Pat
"The newly renovations has been a huge plus!"
The new renovations has given this hotel a major revitalization! The food at their pub was excellent! I would recommend this hotel.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We are very pleased with our renovations and are happy to see that you were as well!
2 night trip Aug 10, 2014
The hotel was a really good value and all staff were very helpful and friendly. The only true complaint I have is that the room smelled very musty. I suspect at one time it was a smoking room.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your comments!
3 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Disappointment"
I picked a mini suite over a regular room S we were staying three nights. From the moment we opened the door we were not happy. Room was dark and poorly furnished and the decor was dull and uncomforttable.Roooms wrongs way around, carpet faraway too dark, dull walls, no mirror in bedroom, no glasses in the bathroom .
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
althea
"Generous room and great beds"
Hotel was very comfortable and the size of the room generous - with an adjoining lounge. We were delighted to have a fridge and enjoyed the swimming pool immensely. Breakfast was average and somewhat chaotic but overall a good place for weary travelers to have a very comfortable rest.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Irene
NZ
The room was absolutely fine, but my main gripe was the paper everything. The breakfast was a bit sad but especially worsened with the paper cups, plates and plastic cutlery. The coffee cups in the room and water "glasses" were also paper. I hate that, but many people may not care. The service was fine and so was the room.
3 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Myrna
"A nice weeks stay"
We booked online and picked this ramada inn as it was close it where or sister lives, and the price was right. We were very pleased with the hotel, the room, the outdoor pool----although I could not get there with my crutches as the floor was too slippery and you did not have a wheelchair. Your free breakfasts were terrific, as was the free parking. We weren't impressed with the housekeeping, as the bed was only thrown back together daily and no vacuuming was ever done. Other than that we enjoyed our stay and would certainly stay with you again
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
wendy
"All in all , good, but"
Like I mentioned , good . Breakfast could use some improvement, eggs, more variety of fruit, employees seemed to be in the way of customers . It is a busy place.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
weekend warrior
"Good pool and hot tub"
We checked in late our room was fresh and cool after the hot day it was nice to walk into a AC room. Everything at first glance was in order. We checked for signs od bed bugs first as is necessary in this part of the world. We were happy to not find any but there was plenty of other guests hair and such in that layer of the bed. we settled down to watch a few minutes of TV before drifting off but annoyingly, we could not find any of our regular channels. If you are french asian or indo you might be happy with the selection. The room was east facing so it was really quiet other than a few guests coming in late . We had a sunrise view that was pretty nice if the windows weren't so dirty, but the dirt seemed to be on the outside of the pane. Our secomd day started really early as both of us were working, I headied down to the "hot breakfast" at 630 am. Hoping to get some eggs & toast, I was really dissapointed to find they weren't serning eggs . Basically if you were a kid this would be a breakfast treat. toaster waffles, microwave sausage was the extent of the "hot" breakfast everything was white flour and highly processed cereals only fruit served were tiny macintosh apples that looked very old. Skip it, the only thing that was good was the yougurt but again the all sugar variety with friut at bottom. Okay the worst of the breakfast besides the food was the weak swill they call coffee. We couldn't stomach more than one sip. But , Server was unfriendly.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Linda & Steven
"Very clean and friendly"
The room and the rest of the hotel were very clean. All of the staff was friendly. The neighbourhood had a weird door outside which made being out by pool uncomfortable some days.
3 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
"Nice hotel, well equiped pleasant room."
Nice staff, room pleasant good mattress but have slept on better but given the room price, pretty good, well maintained hotel, would stay again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
ruth
"Newly renovated"
attractive rooms, very clean -- very good complimentary breakfast ... will stay again
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for leaving your review. We look forward to your next stay with us!
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
Babs
"Great Hotel !"
My fist time staying here . Exceeded my expectations friendly staff very nice room and quiet . I will be back
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your comments. I am happy to hear that we have exceeded your expectations! We look forward to your next stay with us.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Tony
up to expectations, but I do not kile the"corporate' breakfast
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We are always looking for ways to improve our breakfast and try to "switch it up" each day. Thank you for your comments.
3 night trip May 9, 2014
L Marshall
"Convenient to our occasion"
We were upgraded to a jr. suite which was very nice as we were booked in for 3 nights. The free breakfast was a plus. I would without question recommend this hotel and will stay there again.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
I am glad that you had enjoyed your room upgrade and our breakfast. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip May 13, 2014
Glen
"Family visit"
We booked this location because it's close to family we were visiting for Easter. The room was decent and the bed comfortable, however, it would have been nice to have a second chair so we both could sit. The bathroom was small with virtually no place for toiletries. This room would have been fine for a single person, but for a King it really wasn't comfortable enough for a couple. Breakfast was pretty basic. The heavy emphasis on carbs is always disappointing. Lots of continental breakfasts these days include boiled eggs as an option. Also, more and more of us are wanting plain yoghurt. It's ok for one night but we would look for something else if staying longer.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
JD
"Accommodating Our Needs"
The Ramada was very accommodating to our group's needs. Some woke at 04:00 and went into the lounge or breakfast area to do work. After breakfast we could visit with each other way after breakfast with no interferance or rushing us out by the staff. We came from California, Hamilton, Thunder Bay, Edmonton to visit with each other and the Ramada was a great venue to do this. Thanks
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Great Stay!"
From check in to check out had great staff, rooms and breakfast.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am happy to hear that you had enjoyed your stay !
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Kenn
"Fabulous stay"
It was lovely; clean, neat, warm, friendly and welcoming. The front desk and room service was optimum and breakfast had a good selection of options. Would highly recommend this venue to anyone who wants quality service at an affordable family price.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
Thank you for your excellent review! I am glad to see that you had enjoyed the breakfast and other hotel ammenities. We look forward to your next visit at the Ramada Pitt Meadows!
5 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
LIndsay
"Affordable pet friendly option"
The pet friendly room and access to the hotel was great. We enjoyed our stay.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
We try our very best to accommodate all guests (pets included) while staying at the Ramada Pitt Meadows. Thank you for your kind review!
3 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
Janice
"Friendly staff, Great Location"
We were visiting family in Maple Ridge & Pitt Meadows so the location of the Ramada was perfect. We got a great rate on our 4 night stay. Even though we were facing the Lougheed Highway, we heard minimal traffic noise. Every hotel staff member we encountered was very personable & helpful. We would definitely recommend the Ramada & wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if we were in the area.
Response by Ramada Pitt Meadows
I am glad to see that our rates and location fit perfectly for your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback especially in regards to our staff members, as we feel we have the best team of people working at the Ramada Pitt Meadows!
Other trip Apr 12, 2014