All hotels in Pearl, Mississippi, United States of America

Room is all right
    Bad breakfast
    Food is not good
"Good value & location"
We stayed for one night on business. Hotel is conveniently located and adequate for the price.
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
Darrell
"Nice Place"
A very nice hotel value. Room was clean, spacious, and comfortable. The only minor downside was the breakfast bar was very under stocked.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2014
"Quality Hotel very convenient to interstate and ai"
Staff was excellent. A wonderful breakfast was included in price. Beds were very comfortable.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
donna
"Not the best, not the worst."
Okay for the price...room clean, bathroom clean, location good (just traveling through - right off the highway), staff friendly, breakfast...lame.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
Jane
Very impressed for price. Fridge and microwave in room. Facilities were clean and comfortable. Bed very comfortable and slept great!
"Not what I thought it was going to be"
I booked the hotel because I thought it had a hot tub, but it didn't. The handle on my door was almost broken. I had to hold it up in order to get my key to work. I did like how there was an airport shuttle. The shuttle driver was nice and on time. The staff was good, but the hotel was in bad condition.
Zach
"review title"
No problems, will stay again
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
"Good stay for the price"
The guys at check in were very friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"Convenient location to airport"
We stayed here for the convenience of catching an early flight. Hotel was satisfactory, but is in need of updating. Rooms were clean with an adequate breakfast. Shuttle van is in need of replacing.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
Darrell
"Smell and old carpet not clean."
Fitness room was never clean daily, Trash can was full. I was there Thursday night and Friday night, and the same trash still in the trash can. Carpet was never vacuum in the fitness room. Air conditioning was not turn on till I get in. The room smell mody.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
not picky
"no shuttle service"
the hotel claims to have an airport shuttle, but it only runs in the morning. It cost me $20 for a cab from the airport to the hotel. No restaurants nearby; to eat at.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Good value, nice hotel"
Speedy check-in. Room was nice. staff was pleasant.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
jerry
"Decent for the price"
The hotel is decent for the price. It is a bit dated, but well maintained.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
TG
"Ok stay in MS"
My stay was ok...staff was very helpful.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Good place to stay overnight
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
"Nice reasonable rate hotel!"
We were looking for a hotel close to the outlets. The rates were reasonable and the facilities were clean. The breakfast could have been a little better but overall it was a good experience.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
You can sign up for 4:30 AM shuttle to the airport. A big plus! Alll the other hotels start at 5, a little close if you have a 6 AM flight.The only restaurant in walking distance is Waffle House,. Dominos does deliver! The hotel is close to the airport. I would stay again no problem!
3 night trip Sep 15, 2014
The hotel meet our needs.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
Prissie
"Quiet, clean, comfortable."
I needed a place to get some much-needed sleep after being on the road all day (and not sleeping much the night before). A customer service agent with Hotels.com actually helped me find this option on the phone, which was great, because I was on the road. I was hoping for something located among the one exit in Pearl with several restaurant options, but the price was right for this one. The front desk representative on shift when I arrived in the early evening wasn't the most friendly, but I've seen worse. Bed was comfy, but I had a hard time finding a pillow that worked for me. Synthetic fiber blanket didn't breathe well, so it got the boot. AC was a bit loud. Lots of cable channels, though, to try and drown it out. Breakfast area was sufficiently stocked, but a bit too quiet (there was a TV, but it wasn't turned on to the usual news/weather). Fast and easy check out, and right off I-20.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Business"
We travel with a pet, The room was nice and clean. overall a very good stay. Would recommend it.
"Algae in the shower."
Not very friendly, helpful or clean. Not as bad as some places either.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Rates and location of hotel was good. What I disliked the most was how early the continental breakfast started and ended, but that's more of a personal preference. Our room's TV did not work correctly. It was very staticy and barely viewable. Other than that it was fine.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"The smell was overpowering"
The room was clean, but the smell of cigarettes almost knocks you down as you enter the building. Once we stepped out of the elevator, the smell was almost nauseating. I realize it allows smoking, but I don't think there is any attempt to ventilate the building at all. There are measures that can be taken such as frequent carpet cleaning that can help keep the smoke smell under control. Also, the continental breakfast was not enticing at all. We left as quickly as we could and ate somewhere else.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"A step above a cheap motel."
There was mold in the jets of the tub, it was obviously there, I didn't have to go looking for it. The staff was very blahzay, slow and unfriendly. Not rude, just nothing special. I paid for a double king room and ended up with a double full. The breakfast was underwhelming. The attendant came in from outside, without putting on gloves or washing her hands, starting unwrapping muffins out of their packages. There wasn't any tongs to get your food so every guest had to use their hands.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Nice hotel for a great price"
I enjoyed my stay! The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and tasteful. I'm pretty sure many more people would also enjoying their stay here as well.
Sabrina
"Smell"
Even though we had a non smoking room, the whole hall on that floor smelt like cigarette smoke. The breakfast was also not very good- just basics. For the money though, overall not bad.
4 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
"Not bad, but the SMELL.....!"
The hotel itself is not bad--but the smell! I thought it smelled like bug spray. The bed was comfortable. The shower was great. Staff was very courteous....it was just that smell! It made me feel like nothing was clean! They really need to do something about it.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"pet Friendly"
Stayed only one nite. Price was $87.00 for Queen room with 2 queen beds and a pullout sofa. I booked through hotels . Com and the hotel was supposed to have an outdoor pool and spa in which it did not have. However, the tub had jets in the room and they were VERY pet Friendly.!
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Dawn
"Horrible"
So to start it off, the door would just open even after being shut without a card key. The room smelled terrible, mildew in the shower at the handle, the bed covers had several burn marks, and the breakfast sausage gravey was hit but the biscuits that when with them were cold! There was only one luggage dolly and no room in the elevator for it and two people even. Two thumbs down!!
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
"a keeper"
I like staying at this hotel. Great location. Rooms are nice as well as the staff
1 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2014
mithguin
"Early morning flight from Jackson"
Checked in late. Room clean. Location very convenient for airport travel. Early breakfast. Shuttle to airport if needed.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
busy Mom
"Not bad for one or two nites"
Over all not bad 31/2 stars out of 5
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
job hunting
"Great hotel for the price"
The place is not brand new but seems to have had new paint and well maintained. Bed was very comfy for this price range of hotel. Everything seemed clean. Cold AC, hot water, quiet, Walmart/etc close by. Front desk person when I checked in was most delightful !! Really brightened my day after 10 hours of driving.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
toatman
"Good stay for price paid."
Not a bad stay for the price ($52). Bed could have been a little firmer, but all in all, it was okay.
3 night business trip May 20, 2014
"good"
This is agreat hotel to stay in.
5 night family trip May 19, 2014
"Cheap for a reason"
Room smelled musty. Some lights didn't work. Shower head was at midget height. Missing some outlet covers. Burn on carpet from iron. Tiny pillows and not enough of them. Wallpaper peeling off wall. Other than that it was just wonderful...
5 night trip May 11, 2014
SB
"Nice, dependable hotel. Friendly staff!"
The hotels.com website advertised 2 king sized beds in the room, but it was only 2 queen sized beds. Very comfortable though. No regrets. I would have liked eggs and sausage/bacon on the breakfast bar, but my kids were happy with the waffle maker!
1 night trip May 11, 2014
"Convenient"
Very convenient….
1 night trip May 1, 2014
"Just okay"
Not good but not bad either. Breakfast was limited, ran out of everything at 7am. Room was standard, nothing impressive but nothing negative.
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
"Disappointed by customer service"
I requested rooms close to the elevator but was assigned rooms over halfway down the hall. When we reported that the toilet seat was dangerously loose they sent a housekeeper with a screwdriver. When it would not tighten they tried to make us stay in that room another night. Obviously their guests' safety is NOT a priority.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
over 65
"Just one nite if you are really tire"
First of all, the hotel is not part of the RAMADA Franchise, the hotel is old, towels and blankets are old too, this hotel is just a nite only.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"First Stop Before Moving To Next Destination"
Excellent place for the money
1 night trip Apr 14, 2014
Roosevelt Turner Jr
"over night along good"
convenience good, and the staff was great
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
Lynnda
"worst expedia hotel I ever stayed. UNPROFESSIONAL"
I HAVE THREE THING TO SAY ABOUT THIS HOTEL....NASTY...NASTY...NASTY..., dON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT STAYING HERE. BY THE WAY IT IS NOT FAMILY FRIENDLY AT ALL...
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
New Yorker
Requested smoke-free room because I'm eight months pregnany with asthma issues, but air vent from surrounding floors caused bathroom and room to smell of heavy smoke. No refund or room change was offered. Manager didn't try to accommodate so stay was very uncomfortable and I had to walk outside for fresh air all night long during a severe thunderstorm that was in the area. Will not recommend this hotel to no one!
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
Mrs. Davis Epps
"Short comings"
The shower in the room did not work. C Breakfast was not good. Hill to parking lot tore my car bumper loose. People were nice. Rates were good. Not up to Ramada standards in my opinion. There were holes in walls and wallpaper either missing or tore off. Looked well worn. Needed several repairs. No ice machine on 2nd floor. No vending machines anywhere except in dining "room".
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Rebecca
"Terrible Experience"
My family and I had a very bad experience at this hotel!!!!! We had to change rooms 3 times, and after one night we had enough and decided to switch. The first problem when we got to the room the walls were dirty but I wasn't to concerned about that. The problem was when we pulled back the sheets, not only were there crumbs all over a supposedly clean room put just a lot of hair in the bed as well. The second room was fully engulfed with a smell of cigarettes and it was a non smoking room. The 3rd time there were a couple of bugs in the room. The hotel staff for the most part was very friendly, but I did have an issue with the front desk manager because he wanted to charge for the entire booking even though we were leaving early. But thanks to hotels.com it was taken care of.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2014
B Fiddler
"My complaints"
As soon as I opened the door to my room, I smelled chlorine and wondered if I had found the indoor pool. There were NO napkins in the breakfast area, TWO DAYS IN A ROW. Hello - if there are no napkins for one day, you send someone to the store to buy a package. The cover to the tissues in my room fell off and when I picked it up, it was really gross. The staff was relatively nice, but there are several other hotels within walking distance that I will choose on my return trip.
2 night business trip Mar 30, 2014
"close to airport & family"
Room was comfortable, everything functioned properly. Good value for the dollar.
4 night family trip Mar 20, 2014