All hotels in Denver, Colorado, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here7020 Tower Rd, Denver, CO, 80249, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"close to airport, convenient."
clean and pleasant overall. breakfast was good. friendly staff.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Victor
"Basuc"
No one at the front desk when checking it
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"Great for sunset strolls."
I loved my stay at the hotel. The open fields at the back allow for pleasant evening strolls - which I took. The occasional appearance of a wild bunny rabbit that inhabited them was delightful.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Marianthi Constantinu
We got in at midnight and had the nicest gentleman welcome us and help with our bags and 3 children. The breakfast was tasty and the pool was fun for the kids although a little chilly. Overall a pleasant short stay.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Meh"
Check in was rough. They were very understaffed and the person that was there didn't really know what she was doing. We prepaid for our room and check in still took 20 minutes. Our room was fine but smelled SO strongly of cleaner and air freshener, we instantly got a head ache. We opened the window despite it being in the low 50's. It was convienent for the airport, but we might look elsewhere before trying this place again.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
El
"Car left as I flew to VA for a week."
Comfortable and very accessible.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Nancy Hall
"Served its purpose"
room appeared very nice, but the toilet didnt work properly and the shower would not drain. Room was clean and comfortable otherwise.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Jeremy
"Great Stop Over for Denver International Airport"
We were headed off on an international flight that left at 6:00am, and needed to be at the airport at 4:00am. This was a perfect, economical overnight lodging hotel. The desk was attended at 3am (because we had to drop off a rental car), and access to the airport road was simple and fast. The room was clean, and provided all the basic amenities. For the purpose we were booking this site, the hotel was excellent.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2014
skibumdude
Greeted with courtesy and efficiency. Very pleased with cleanliness of room. Computer station easy to use for flight check in and printing. My husband I will return to Best Western next time we are in Denver.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Beverly
"tired and disapointed."
the room had astrong chemical or air freshener smell.there was a bug in the bathroom. when we tried to lock the first room we were given the door latch would not lock from the inside.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"convenient to DIA"
Just needed a hotel for a layover in Denver. Shuttle was timely and efficient. However, the front desk was way, way understaffed. I waited 20 minutes for someone to show up to check me in. She apologized - but had taking something somewhere to fax it. And once she got back to the desk, she continued to make me wait while she finished whatever she was doing.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Cyndi
"Disappointing For an Upscale Hotel"
Generally the facilities were fine, but there were a number of details where they came up short. The room was to have an alarm clock but that was missing. The shampoo and skin cream provided in the room were used. The room provided was for easy access, however, the bathtub was so slippery I would not have wanted to be very handicapped and try to use it. Even the shower head kept moving while you showered. The continental breakfast was a disappointment. The service, was very slow as we were missing plates for toast or waffles (if they had provided a ingredients to make them - note the waffle iron was on and ready), fruit etc. They may have eventually shown up, but we had a flight to catch and could not wait.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Value"
For the money, it was clean, and breakfast was OK. While not 5-star in amenities, I did not pay 5-star prices either. I thought it was worth what I had spent for the room.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
I would not stay there again. The A/C was difficult to control. There was a bad odor in the hallway of the second floor. We had a problem with TV reception.
3 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Lana Massoni
Hotel looked nice and was clean. Hotel staff wasn't very friendly and the bed was extremely uncomfortable.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Very close to airport"
This was a perfect location for getting to the airport quickly. Bonus having a min-fridge, coffee maker and microwave!
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
Beth
"The service is like visiting a third world country"
The check in service was beyond reprehension. No one at all was there or would help. 430 am after a long flight and it took over 20 minutes just to find a desk clerk. Ruined my stay for $200.00. Really. Hire a new nighttime staff!
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Craig Coen
"Matter of location"
Was disappointed that this particular hotel was not the greatest for what it cost us. I have stayed in many Best Western's across the US and this one by far does not deserve the high ratings that I have given other Best Western's. Although the carpet was dirty and the sheets were yellow, it was quiet after a long flight. Won't stay there again.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Elaine
"disappointed"
Poor quality for the money. Beds poor ,air conditioner made nasty noices, breakfast eggs and sausage undercooked desk and breakfast staff don't seems to care about their job. Little touches to detail go along way. Crowded. Just not impressed. Won't stay again.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Close to airport."
Over priced because of where it is located. Needed a room close to airport because of an early flight. Not many restaurants within walking distance.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Willy
"Hotel close to Denver airport"
The hotel is acceptable but not outstanding. Lighting in room was too low in all areas - particularly at the vanity. It was a challenge to see to shave properly. I asked the front desk person for assistance in claiming my Best Western points, but he was clearly not interested in my interruption and suggested that I send the receipt in to claim the points. The breakfast was good, and the staff maintaining it were pleasant and hustling - kudos to them!
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
steve
"Not up to far."
Not a bad place, but doesn't deserve to be a best western plus. They normally have something special , this definatly doesn't . No different than the hotel across the street.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Nina
"Close to airport"
For the convenience of staying near DIA this hotel is good. It is expensive but all hotels in this area are comparable. You might save a few dollars here. The walls are quite thin and you do hear noises outside as well as upstairs and next door. Otherwise, a decent night's sleep.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Near the Denver Airport"
The hotel was nice, but they had no restaurant. There was two restaurants within reasonable walking distance assuming the weather is nice. But would would most likely need to drive in poor weather or to get any variety in choice for dining. There was a computer and printer in the lobby which made pre-check-in for flights easy and allowed boarding passes to be printed. The complimentry breakfast was OK, but not the best I've seen (even for hotels without a restaurant. So it served well as a one night stop to base close to the airport.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Nice hotel close to airport."
Everything was good at this hotel. Highly recommended.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Dirty Linens"
I could not believe that the sheets on the bed were actually dirty or appeared to be dirty as they had not been cleaned with bleach. The sheets were worn and had the appearance of being worn and or dated. There was a very long hair in the bed. The smell of the linens was not fresh. The front desk clerk was very monotone and it was as he was inconvienenced by my arrival at 1 a.m. although I confirmed a late arrival due to flight times. For the price of this hotel I did not expect such a horrible experience. I actually stayed at another hotel for the remainder of the trip and cost was slightly higher but was for a 4 star hotel. My only expectation was to have clean linens and not someones hair in my bed and to have dirty sheets. I am very disappointed and rather disgusted by this. I will ensure that no one from my company stays at this location.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
Michael Field
"Great location for early departure from DIA"
The room condition was below par. Calking needs replacement around the bath tub. Would prefer cleaner towels.Lack of eateries in and around the hotel was a problem. Closeness to the airport and rental car, shuttle service to the airport was excellent.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
inohara
pillows could be softer
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"quiet and relaxing"
My stay was just for a weekend but overall it was very nice. I can see me going back for another get-away. I appreciated the breakfast buffet, just wish there was fruit available but everything was fresh. All of the associates I encountered were friendly and everything was clean, which is a great factor, especially when staying for more than one night. I look forward to my next stay, whether it is in Colorado or somewhere else.
2 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
Mrs. Williams
Initial room at check in had a broken AC. We were moved to a different room. Average hotel for a decent value.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Confused"
We booked a queen size room and pullout bed for 3 guests. arrived and room was set for two .. No make up for hideabed. They said they did not have staff to make up bed and to come down and pick up bedding at. 11 pm at night. made trip down and returned only to fine no sheets in bedding packet. made a second trip for sheets with no apologies. Only two towels. Staff as it was was friendly. Feel it was understaffed
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
The hotel was great. My family and I went to Denver for the first stop of our summer vacation. We had a great time. It was easy to find and close to some great things.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Hard to find"
The hotel is fine once you find it. The signage was so bad, I went into a neighboring hotel and asked the clerk where the Best Western was. The response was "next door."
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Decent if cheapest in DIA Tower Road area"
Hotel is adequate and the breakfast is a cut above with good sausage and egg patties. Rooms are larger than most but overall construction seemed flimsy e.g. the floorboards below the upstairs halls were not solid and therefore very noisy. But my prepaid Expedia 2 queens sofa bed was not honored. I arrived about 6:45p and was told all the 2 queen rooms were gone. "That's only a request," she said. (How can this be if I prepaid? I should have been treated as first in line.) The desk clerk initially tried to tell me there was nothing to be done, but I showed a bit of irritation about needing space for five and she gave me another king room for no charge. This should not happen and I don't know whether to blame Expedia or the hotel. But I was very grateful to the clerk who made it okay after 10 minutes of annoying uncertainty.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Do Not Stay Here!"
We arrived to a hotel with no exterior lights which made it difficult to find. We chose this hotel because it offered complimentary shuttles to Denver International Airport. The person at the front desk told us all the morning shuttles were booked because they have a five person max. They told us we could get on the 3:30 AM shuttle for our 7:00 AM flight. Why have a hotel to stay the night when you have to leave in the middle of the night for their only available shuttle?!!? We booked a taxi. We got to our room where we discovered the air conditioning wasn't working. Too tired to move again, we lumped it and just tried to sleep. This 'hotel' was an epic failure. Nobody in sight when we left at 5:00 AM. Don't waste your money. There are far better places to stay nearby.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Marcia
"In Denver"
Accommodations reserved and guaranteed were not available on check-in and an adequate substitution was made. When guaranteed I don't understand why the reservation as made was not provided. Substitution was a roll away bed instead of the second queen bed. Noisy neighbors at 4:30 AM were very disturbing. Not the fault of the hotel. Convenient to the airport and friendly staff made the trip satisfactory.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"disappointing"
I was not thrilled with this stay. I requested a roll away bed with my reservation and again at check in for one of my 3 children but never received one. When I contacted the desk i was told they had no more but would provide adequate bedding. They gave me two sheets and a blanket for my child to sleep on the floor with. The room looked nice but was not clean. There was a gooey sticky residue on several surfaces such as the clock and phone..tv remote..and temperature control unit. The toilet would only flush after several attempts and was found running several times overnight. They did have a decent pool area and breakfast the next morning, though my family of 5 could not sit together due to the cramped dining area. The shuttle service was helpful atlhough it did not run as often as indicated. We were told it ran every 30 minutes but we sat on the curb at DIA for 70 minutes waiting and had to call th desk for a van to be sent. Not impressed for the price. Desk said i could get a discount for lack of accomodations but they had no idea how to do it. After waiting some time in the lobby while the only attendant present chatted with a co-worker on the phone I decided to leave.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
MC
"Parking sucks!!!!!"
No parking available.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
"good for the money"
was a good experance didn't us any of the services except shuttle
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
richard
"Short stay for flight next day"
Comfortable beds, nice flat screen TV, no work desk with chair so must sit at table with chair since I had a suite. Good location beat the airport.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"lacking"
My daughter and I checked in for a short overnite stay. we only had one washcloth and the complimentary lotion was empty, :-(
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Wonderful Customer service! The room was very nice and clean, the bed and sofa bed were sooo comfortable. And breakfast was delicious. Wish we could have stayed longer...
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Elsa
"I will never stay here ever again"
the front desk would not honor my hotels dot com confirmation, even though I had it printed out for their convenience. they said i made it too late in the day and it was not in their system. they agreed to give me a room, but insisted i would have to pay for it......again!
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
TIM
We asked for a 4:00 wake up call- no call We asked to be shuttled to the airport at 4:30, went to the front and there was a sign on the desk, saying will return, they did not come back and we ended up driving our daughter ourselves. If your going to provide these services, then do THEM...
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Mandy
"front desk"
Over all everything was good. The only thing was the attitude of the front desk employees. Y Two young girls with a bad attitude and no costumer service. Plus no one from front desk wore a uniform. It was kind of walking in feeling intimidated by front desk.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Same as all hotels....clean and comfortable, but nothing special.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
"Close to airport"
Nice, clean hotel that's convenient to Denver Int'l Airport. Stayed in a king room with sleeper sofa. Had to request bedding for sleeper sofa, but received it in a short amount of time. Overall, a nice stay before heading home from our vacation.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Staff through and detailed"
Check in was easy, room was clean, even kept my car while out of town. Shuttle was on time and double checked to make sure no one was left.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Deborah
Was Ok ...Better than some not as good as others. Friendly Staff and clean place. The internet was down told to go to Days in next door... and parking is limited.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"Bad front desk service"
Only one clerk works the front desk and there was a line of people waiting to check in. Complimentary breakfast area very small and crowded.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014