All hotels in Denver, Colorado, United States of America
7020 Tower Rd, Denver, CO, 80249, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Close to airport."
We chose this hotel because it was close to the airport and a great price with airport shuttle and parking. The room was comfortable. Our fire alarm in the room kept chirping so we had to change rooms. The hotel is very poorly staffed. Only one person in the evening, the front desk, with no one to help them if they need to go up to a room.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Very good stay at motel"
Stay was very pleasant would stay there again on futuee trips.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Adams/Myles Fam
"It was just OK"
Evident this location, which is close to the Denver airport is heavily used. There were some issues - Rooms were behind on cleaning (and wreaked of Febreeze type product), delaying check-in time, WIFI not working in the rooms and no one available to check out in the early morning while waiting for a shuttle. Staff was pleasant and helpful. I requested a room with a soaking tub, ended up with a handicapped room with a spa type tub at the foot of the bed...kinda weird, not gonna lie! Did not use tub. The room was okay for a quick overnight stay. This
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
Janice
Good breakfast. Tv did not display channels and the was no channel guide in room. Overall good stay.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Nothing worked!!!"
TV didn't work. Heater barely worked. Only decaf coffee in room. Toilet didn't flush properly. Shower valve almost fell off...need I say more.....
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
dave
"Overall good"
Nice hotel, clean, quick check in... Parking was a little hard and hot tub was not hot enough! I left before breakfast so I can't comment on that.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"I have to be moved to another hotel"
I have to be moved to another hotel. Best Western was overbooked! It was a very stressful experience for me. Fortunately, Brian from Hotels.com found a room for me in other hotel. I really appreciate his dedication to solve my problem. It was a long night (I have problems with the transportation from one hotel to the the other). I arrived 4:20 am to my replaced hotel...Either way it was a nice choice, and I have been treated nicely letting me stay up to 2pm without extra charges (Wholleys Hotel and Suites).
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
monica
"Much better hotels in the area...look around"
We stayed at this hotel as a weekend getaway for Valentine's day. We last stayed at this hotel back in 1998 and returned for the same suite with the in-room jetted tub. I wish we could say we were impressed, but the toilet was difficult to flush and the jetted tub's faucets were patch repaired with gaps still showing between the patch plate and the tile. When we turned on the tub debris came out of the jets which makes us wonder if they cleaned it. Back in 1998 we were not impressed with the TV channel selection and it was not better in 2015. Advertising said that there were 'premium channels' (e.g. plural). Couldn't find any premium channels and were having trouble finding the local channels, so I called the front desk and they brought up a 'new' program guide. The HBO channel (20) was some public access channel stuff, and many of the channel numbers were off. When channels were scanned up/down the channel number was NOT displayed, making things even more difficult. Other than bringing up the 'new' channel list, hotel staff didn't seem to care that it wasn't working. Back in 1998 it was one of the few hotels in the area, but now there are several to choose from within a couple of blocks, so it might be good to look around.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Mostly pleased"
Evening person was inattentive at check-in, but relatively affective, got my key and room. When I came down later to buy something to drink she was nowhere to be found, after 5-6 minutes she did arrive back at the front counter, fortunately I was honest enough to wait as the drinks and snacks were just sitting on a shelf. The customer that was waiting to check-in advised me to just take it, no one was around! The morning person was however a very good representative of the company and customer service. Bravo for that person and a experience that was 9 out of 10.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
Alan J
"Clean"
Everything was super clean,quiet. Perfect for a little get away
2 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
Katherine
Three couples reserved rooms at this hotel. Each of us were given different rates and quoted different parking rates. The hotel was nice and quiet.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Denver Layover"
I had a One night lay over and this hotel was the best price in the area and very conveniently Located. It also was adjacent to some very good restaurants.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
"Stay away!! Stay ANYWHERE but here!"
We had a layover in Denver and needed just a room for the night. To start off with, the bed was horribly uncomfortable, with nothing but a fitted sheet over the mattress. The floor was dirty. The pillows were essentially wadded up padding stuffed in standard pillow cases- of which were virtually 10x10" in size...basically throw pillows!! And, to top it all off, the next morning we had NO HOT WATER. In addition, they only had the breakfast out until 9 am, and seeing as our flight had not come in until 2:20 am, we slept in some before our flight. Ran downstairs to grab some cold, stale pastries at 8:45, only to have the staff putting everything away. We were told "breakfast is over and no longer available"- only looking to get SOMETHING to nibble on! Sheesh! The pastries were probably almost a week old as it were as the donut practically crumbled in my hand before I made it to our room. Literally the biggest waste of the $90 we paid for the room; could have slept in the airport more comfortably and at least saved our $$! With all the hotels near the airport to choose from, I would NOT waste your money here. Oh! We realized we left a shirt in the room, only to come back and have no one willing to look in the lost and found for us. It would have taken 5 mins!! My husband had to FINALLY convince a person to just look for him...a second stop which should have only taken mins took almost AN HOUR. Stay away!!
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
Wendy
"lost our reservation"
Hotel lost our reservation.
1 night family trip Jan 14, 2015
"nice hotel"
Did not have are prepaid room available but offered us a free second room. Happy with our stay before catching early flight.
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
"Nice and Clean"
Hotel was clean and exactly what I expected. Two minor details that could have made the stay more comfortable would be the sheets and the pool. The sheets were clean and fresh, but I don't know if it was thread count or lack of fabric softener that made them feel rough. The pool cleanliness could have been better but overall it was ok.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Airport layover at a reasonable price"
Stuck overnight at the airport after missing my connection and needed an emergency hotel stay. Glad I could use one of my free nights from hotels.com to stay. This hotel is basic accommodation with the convenience of shuttle transport and in room fridge. Not much in vicinity because it really is a hotel zone near the airport.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Overall good"
Room was clean. In walking distance of eating establishments. Service was good.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Stacey
"They pulled s switch on me"
I reserved and paid in advance for a suite. Upon arrival they informed me that they did not have any suite rooms available, I was not happy.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Great hotel at a Great Price"
Perfect for a relaxing overnight before or after a flight. Lots of people queued up for the airport in the morning and they got us all there on time. We did the park & bookend stays. Can't beat $10 parking for a week.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Cindy
"BW"
The pillows were very small and not comfortable. The breakfast room was very small and crowded.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Damotew
"Denver airport hotel."
Friendly staff. Pleasant room. Good breakfast. More parking needed.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Not coming back"
We payed early for room. We informed front desk we would be late arrival between 8/9pm.We paid for a suite with 2 queen beds. We got a regular room but still charged for suite. We had no towels, wash rags , shampoo and only 1 pick of coffee. We went down to front desk and the gentleman Mike was very rude. He never apologized for our inconvenience and it seemed as though we bothered him.. It was a very unpleasant stay, sorry but we won't be back...
1 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
Clean, efficient, friendly. Would stay here on my next trip to Denver.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"DIA Airport"
Nice hotel close to DIA. Clean friendly inexpensive
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Colleen
Payed for a room with a jetted tub which mine did not have. Was too late and I was too tired to complain
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"close to airport"
Thought Best Western Plus would have a PLUS but just the same as any hotel in this price range
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
jane
"ok stay"
Fine stay Rooms ok Staff not so much
2 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
Nice and convenient hotel. However I booked a 5 bed night (2 queen + 1 sofa), the hotel said that this type of room didn t exist althought it appears on this website. We had to go to the check to get an extra bed and insist to obtain it. Even though at the end we had 5 bed, we still believe that this situation wasn t normal and could ve been avoided. This is a nice hotel to sleep in before departing.
1 night trip with friends Nov 30, 2014
"Great Denver Airport Hotel!"
We were only there for a night before flying out of Denver early the next morning. The service was pleasant when we checked in, not overly friendly but not rude. The room was clean, which is always important, and check-out was easy.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Alice
"There's SNOW stopping Best Western!"
Excellent customer service after several issues with room maintenance problems. Breakfast setup late so many in the lobby boarded shuttle with no food . Timing an issue. Driver of shuttle did a great job considering road conditions.
1 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
"Grandkids night out"
We took our three grandkids for the evening and had a super time at the Best Western. Friendly staff, comfortable room and a fun swimming pool.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
deb
"Great Airport Stay"
Great stay, comfortable and clean. The only issue was it advertised free parking and I ended up having to pay per night. The same as economy parking at the airport, but misleading information. Otherwise, it was great and the staff are very welcoming and friendly.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Terri
"Out dated"
Room could use some attention to detail when cleaned and is starting to become outdated and worn.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Hotel close to Denver Airport"
Chose Best Western Plus because it was a place to leave our car while on a trip. Area to park the car and shuttle service was provided. Rented two rooms for start of trip and two rooms at the completion of the trip plus paid 152 dollar for parking. Hotel was fine and start of the trip was fine but upon return we found the waiting area at the airport was exposed to a cold wind and blowing snow. We waited 45 min. for the shuttle to show up and was told by the driver that he could not take us to the hotel because he had to pickup flight crews and would not be back for another 45 min. We were forced to take a taxi to the hotel at a cost of $28. The purpose we spent $700 at Best Western was for parking and shuttle. After serious talk with two Mangers, we were able to get our $28 dollars back.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
RS
It was a nice and clean room. The heater was loud, though, and it interrupted my sleep.
"Very high rate for the experience and level of sta"
This was a very minimum stay experience not worth 100.oo plus. I would have stayed at the other higher level hotels for a few dollars more. Best Western has got to do better than just a minimal breakfast to make the experience worth the dollars. Limited service and lack of lighting in the guest rooms. N
Nanc
"Perfect location for the airport"
Staff and shuttle driver were helpful, especially the driver because I needed a lot of help with luggage because I recently had surgery. He was great.
Sam
Nice room. Very clean. Close to airport. Would stay again.
traci
"Nice hotal"
Arrived very late. The staff was very friendly. Rooms were very clean.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Christine
"Bestwestern NOT at their BEST!"
The desk clerk did not have our reservation. He did nothing to help resolve the issue. We got on the phone to hotel.com and we were stuck there for 40 minutes trying to check in. He was not courteous to us or the other reservation people on the phone. Someone clearly hates his job!
1 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
"never using hotel.com again"
The hotel was fine but when I tried to check in they did not have my reservation from hotels.com! Frustrating
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2014
Alicia
"a two day get away!!!!"
Me & my girlfriend Jamie had a wonderful time @ your hotel! Yes, would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Nov 4, 2014
"Bad Experience"
I have stayed at many Best Westerns. I have never experienced such a miserable night. The sheets were too short for the bed and every time I moved they came undone. The mattress cover had been put on upside down and it also slid and created huge bumps in the bedding. The pillows were all very full and lumpy. I didn't get to sleep until 3:00 a.m. Would never spend another night in that Best Western
1 night trip with friends Oct 27, 2014
Carole
"A bit disappointing this go round"
We've stayed here before and being a family of 6 we need lots of space, if just for sleeping. We reserved a baby crib months ago when booking our room. However, upon arrival we were told the crib was already loaned out and there wasn't another available. Our baby had to sleep on the floor, this is not ok with us; the price we paid should have ensured all family members had at least a bed to sleep in. The room wasn't quite as clean as I'd hoped (yes, I look at the carpet along the baseboards--it actually shows just how much cleaning is done in a room). Also, the microwave didn't work.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
MomOfFour
"Most of my needs met"
The room and service of the staff was fine. No wi-fi in my room which was not very far from the lobby.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Pete
"close to airport, convenient."
clean and pleasant overall. breakfast was good. friendly staff.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Victor
"Basuc"
No one at the front desk when checking it
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"Great for sunset strolls."
I loved my stay at the hotel. The open fields at the back allow for pleasant evening strolls - which I took. The occasional appearance of a wild bunny rabbit that inhabited them was delightful.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Marianthi Constantinu
We got in at midnight and had the nicest gentleman welcome us and help with our bags and 3 children. The breakfast was tasty and the pool was fun for the kids although a little chilly. Overall a pleasant short stay.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014