All hotels in Ukiah, California, United States of America

2.9
"Very unhappy"
Never again breakfast none rooms for 79 a night not worth it
6 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
"DONT GET RIPPED OFF HERE"
Rooms were horrible, not located together as we had asked, front desk manager told us he canceled the reservation and we would not be charged, as there were so many issues with the hotel and service and rooms, not clean, not as pictured. He LIED!!
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"America's Best Value, not hardly"
This hotel was a dump, we had a smoking room for the first time an it stunk, everything had cigarette burns a door was patched with putty, curtains were torn, the sheets on the bed looked like someon had just gotten out of it, we sprayed it down with Lysol we were worried about bed bugs. The chain lock was broke so we couldn't double lock the door. An to top it off we paid $150 dollars for it. Have had better for $50 dollars. Will not use this chain again.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"Come again?"
I've stayed in many hotels in Ukiah and was really suprised at this one. It must have had renovations recently as everything was clean and it was the room rate that brought me in. I will stay here next time I stay in Ukiah
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Very kind customer service with clean room and very accessible if your traveling by
2 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Pedro
Closest hotel to city of 10,000 Buddha s
1 night trip Jul 16, 2015
richard
"Overpriced for the quality"
I wouldn't stay here again. Our room smelled like an ashtray.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2015
"Friendly Staff and right off of the freeway"
The hotel employees were very friendly and helpful and I liked that the hotel was right off of the freeway and within walking distance to a gas station. It was a nice hotel for my purposes. I needed a place to stay for an interview so it worked out well. The Wifi was high speed and I was able to stream Netflix without any buffering. Just a heads up to the ladies bring your own lotion and conditioner : )
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
Ruth
"Great hotel, cheapest price!"
good location. the location was wonderful, I was amazed how great the place was for such a cheap price. they even have a little breakfast in the mornings.
Other trip May 6, 2015
Hailee
"TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT! !!!!!!!"
The WiFi password I was given did not work. They didn't told me that was my phones fault.I left brand-new jeans in the room and didn't get them back! !!!
1 night trip Apr 29, 2015
"not the Best"
I have stayed here every year for 8 years, it has never been great or outstanding. It is for convenience only. I attend meetings next door. Yes they are remodeling, so the rooms look a bit better. But the light above the sink did not work, nor did their coffee pot When we plugged in our own pot and our chargers for our phones and PC the outlets all sparked. The door locks are put in upside down you have to pull them up and push on the door to get in. They have a door in the back that opens to a pathway to the building that we and other guest have used for years to go for our meetings they had locked it and we had to walk out on a roadway in the rain to get back to the hotel. We called but they did not answer their phone, to have them unlock it.. They also said they wanted us to call direct and reserve the room and not book with Hotel.com that is something you might want to check. We need to stay in this place again in June I do hope they get it together.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
"Bad night in Ukiah"
Upon arrival there was one car in the lot. I recently had heart surgery and asked for a first floor room. I was advised that since I didn't specify upon making my reservation there would be an additional $10.00 charge. I told the desk person that would be fine and to put it on my card. I was told it had to be cash. I had no cash and gold the desk person to forget it. Upon entering my room I couldn't identify the smell but it was not pleasant. I would not recommend this facility.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Good price....good location...."
Good location from the 101 road and comfortable enough, compared to the very good price. The room was large but the microwave was too old and not clean. However, it worked. It's recommendable for the travelers.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Pot-a-plenty"
People constantly smoking pot in parking lot and upstairs balcony. Smelled like Pot was either being grown close by or stored in the area.
2 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
Ronald
"Quality of service"
Friendly staff and a great customer service. Very helpful with direction and great ideas with our trip.
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2014
"Quality of service"
Comftable,clean, great location and a very friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Oct 21, 2014
This Hotel was nice and clean.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Rose
"Ukiah"
Room was clean and comfortable tv was still old tube type and the microwave was old and did not work. Also the so called continental breakfast was quite possibly the worst I have ever seen, 2 kinds of cereal gallon of milk and orange juice in the room size refrigerator and coffee. pre packaged danish and not much else.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"BULLDOZE THE PLACE ALREADY!"
I can't believe this place averaged 3 stars with other guests. It needs to be torn down and can't believe Expedia even offers it. The desk clerk was uncommunicative and the lobby so hot and humid you didn't want to stand around and ask questions. The pool was not heated, the pool furniture was faded and dirty and you certainly didn't want to sit on it. The hot tub was not working and looked as if it hadn't in a while. The TV reception was fuzzy. It got a little better when we found out the cable box was unplugged because the microwave was plugged in. You couldn't do both. WIFI didn't work or there wasn't any. The bathroom was, well, lets just say 20/20 with a black light probably would have had a field day in there, but no one seems to have "caught" anything so that was good. The shower head barely let any water through and the sink didn't drain well. The fan in the bathroom was loud and rattly and didn't really work except to make noise. The towels were rough and thin and when the neighboring room ran water it sounded like they were in our bathroom. Please do everyone a favor and remove this place from your listings.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
jessica
"Not recommendedJoy"
Stained carpeting, strong odor of air freshener that never went away, odd collection of Goodwill furniture, lousy breakfast, broken toilet tank - other than that, it wasn't good.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Joy
"Nice hotel right near the highway"
I enjoyed my stay at the Vagabond Inn. I arrived late at night after a long day of travel, and got my room key right away. The room and bathroom were clear, but nothing extraordinary. Nice place to sleep for the night.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Overwhelming perfume odor"
Place was nice enough and affordable-folks at the desk helpful, and my partner said that the breakfast was OK, but there was a terrible soapy odor in our room that would not air out. When we asked to possibly change rooms, they said that all the rooms were probably like that and did he want an air freshener! My partner found some perfume type disposable cloths in the dresser drawers, maybe the source, or maybe unrinsed shampoo in the carpeting? Whatever...we may return on business, but may not stay there.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
Holly O
"Over all Rating"
It was excellent.The staff and the Manager is very friendly.They keep my room clean everyday,make up my bed, replace my bathroom towels and they provided a small refrigerator, coffee maker and a toaster.I did not have problem on my breakfast and dinner since i brought with me ready cooked food in my Ice Box for the whole week of my stay which needed only to be heat up. Or you can eat around across the bridge where restaurants are located near Walmart store.
5 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
Pepe Latoga
Nice room, good A C, fridge & microwave but only had an upstairs room when we got there about 5:20
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Dirty room and lots of people outside"
I did not feel very safe and comfortable in this hotel given all the folks lingering outside late at night. Our room just felt dirty. The hotel probably did a surface cleaning, but the carpet was disgusting as was the moldy bathroom. The bathroom door didn't shut all the way.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Carina
"Clean hotel close to the highway offramp"
Our room was clean but I was a little disappointed that there was a lot of freeway noise. The motel is old and did not seem well insulated against much noise. Plumbing noises from adjacent rooms and the freeway woke me up several times. Bed was not super comfortable but compared to hotels the price point was better and we were only there to sleep on our way to Fort Bragg. No comfortable lounging ~
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Joy
"Visited family"
Great central location with easy access to freeway and services
"The little things were not up to par"
Picked this hotel because of price and a hot tub. The hot tub was cold and not working. The breakfast was minimal. The employee did restock it when requested but it took her 10 minutes to show up with milk for the cereal and put out more rolls. The toilet also did not flush properly and when I reported it at check out, the employee didn't seem interested.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
"Good value, no issues"
Passing thru, found on Trip Advisor. Ratings are on conservative side, motel better than expected. Didn't try the continental breakfast.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
"Better than expected."
Chose based on Trip Advisor ratings. Good quality for low price. Ratings were accurate, if not somewhat conservative. Hotel was updated, pleasant stay (just overnight). They offered a continental breakfast but one of our group wasn't impressed, so we ate breakfast elsewhere. However, that isn't a deal breaker, the price and quality of the motel was sufficient for us to return.
1 night trip with friends Jun 10, 2014
"A place to sleep"
The hotel,was okay for a nights rest. It was just average.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
"No amenities"
No shampoo no confitioner no body lotion. No breakfast. Old and dingy. Will avoid staying there again.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Good Value for Money! The hotel was relatively new/renovated & Everything was as expected. I wish the Front desk people to be more friendly/smiling & Receiving but thats Ok,..
1 night family trip May 25, 2014
"It was ok...convenient I-5 access"
Convenient for I-5 access....rooms were clean...dated, but clean. Stayed 2 nights. Breakfast is in a modified guest room, and very basic. 2 kinds of cereal, sweet rolls, apples, bananas, coffee, orange juice, apple juice, milk, toast. Not much choice...not good if you have picky eaters and want a bigger choice in food. There were a couple of flies and gnats in the room. Annoying, but I took care of it. Small outdoor pool and hot tub, filled and maintained. Nice since other hotels pools were empty. Ticked me off that my toothbrush had been sprayed with some sort of cleaner. Wasnt until I started brushing my teeth that I tasted it...NOT cool! I threw it away... May stay again if my choices were limited again, but definitely not my first choice in hotels.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
"mixed"
Most important, the hotel was kid friendly.The mangement was very nice and accomodating. I saw him walking around the ground and I felt safe, even though there was no safety locks on the door. We found bread, an orange and cheetos chip on the floor under the bed; however, I did not mention it to the manager, cause he was very nice! I hope no one gets in trouble by this post. Also, the reservation was made based on full hot breakast offered, but only a slight continental breakfast is available.
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
"terrible smelling rooms"
Rooms had a horrible smell in everything. Very dirty all around. Stay on main drag for better choices. Cheap price. Loud area to be.Good parking though.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2013
"not a Hilton"
convenience of location, is what mattered to us. We do think the carpets need cleaning. A no pet rule but the folks in the next room were allowed to have the there dog in the room. It was not a service dog I know because I know them. The dog was laying on the bed. For someone that has allergies, staying in this room after they leave. Would make me ill.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"cleen motor lodge with toast"
Servicable; although no frills, room seemed clean, well kept. Came with very continental breakfast, but I was happy for the cereal and toast as I had to leave early to drive to an appointment in Anderson Valley. Definitely recommended if one needs a place for the night and is on a budget.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
doranne
"OK for the price"
The card reader of the door did not work properly--the door can be opened without using it. The safety chain lock inside had been fallen off the wood frame. Breakfast is simple but good enough for me.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
Jackie
"i would stay again"
It was a good place to stay, a little dated, but I would stay again. It is not the Ritz, the beds where in good condition and comfortable. The shower could have been better. But overall ok place and I would book again, but not my first choice.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2013
Great stay for the price.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2013
Great deal
3 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Good room for the price.
Business trip Jan 18, 2013
"Stinky Awful Dirty Yuck!"
The floor was incredibly filthy, stained, gross. We did not take off our socks. The beds had filthy bedspreads and there was no fitted sheet, there was a flat sheet used as a fitted sheet, so the mattress on both of the beds were exposed on the sides. The room stunk like cigarette smoke and just ick. It was suppose to be a non smoking room. The kids and I didn't want the bedspreads near us. So we took off the bedspread from both beds and took the blanket off of one bed and we all just hunkered in the other bed with 2 blankets. My mother was in the hospital nearby and I was there all day with her. The stress of the day triggered a migraine. If I didn't have one I would have tried to get a different room or different hotel. Heck, I would have slept in my car if it wasn't 29 degrees outside. Regardless, no one should have to sleep in a room like that. They should be ashamed to rent out that room. That is the risk you take when you read that other people have good experiences and then you get there and find out you get the rotten room. The only 2 benefits that room had was the bathroom was clean enough and the heater worked.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2013
Wendy
Loved our stay there. The only thing was the hot tub was running but was not heated. Other than that it was a great find and will stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012

"Erfüllt seinen Zweck"
Für eine Nacht in Ordnung. Etwas älter aber sauber. Frühstück praktisch nicht vorhnden.
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2012