All hotels in Boca Raton, Florida, United States of America
2901 N Federal Hwy, Boca Raton, FL, 33431, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Price was right to me. Location is great for me."
Food was great, staff was good, room cleaning, location goood.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Randy
"awesome stay only a fool would go somewhere else."
Very pleased, this is our 4th stay and will definetly return many more times kudos to all the staff. Keep up your high standards. Very muchappreciated our stay thanks again
5 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
scott
House keeping won't change your sheets unless you ask we stay 4 nights 3 days and we literally had to do most of house keeping ourselves . They gave us 2 towels and rags every time we call front desk which made us walk down stairs to the front desk even though they knew it was 4 Ppl to the room. They never vacuum the whole time we were there worst hotel experience ever will not go back if they offered a free week stay
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
never again
"Beautiful lobby"
We had a wonderful time...we will be back again the restaurant there has some good food
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Tabitha
"Ok hotel"
Our room was not worth the price compared to the rooms in the main building. Was disappointed
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Vanessa
"La boca"
Average with a good price for location
2 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
"Dirty"
Prepaid first night then they tried to charge me for both nights. Thank god I had the email receipt! Staff was not knowledgeable and argumentive!
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Cool hand Luke
Staff is very friendly. Rooms are very clean. Great to have complementary wifi and free acess to a computer for printing boarding passes or surfing web. The outside tiki bar with pool is a nice comfy area to hang out. The food from the restaurant was good. This hotel is nice for older people with no children. It is very quiet. If need a hotel in this area again would go back.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
camboyana
"An over-priced Motel!!!! Terrible Value!!"
Extremely disappointing stay. The room was horrible and a terrible value. In my opinion this property is miss-classified as a Hotel it really is a Motel!!! I am sure it earns a Hotel classification because of onsite restaurant and pool. What a very disappointing experience that Hotels.com would allow such a property to earn the Rating that it indicates on their website.
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
"Good location for us close to relitives,and Denys"
Thought condition of building could have been just a little better. Bathroom walls need to be refinished. other than that we enjoyed it. missed the boat on the breakfast in the dinner
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
jr
"Good bang for the buck"
Good space. Comfortable beds. Bathroom was a little small. Place needs some good maintenance. New carpet and paint would be good. Internet was a bit slow.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
anthony
Nice place for the money. Close to lots of things. Like the Tiki bar.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2015
jay
"Wedding weekend."
We were there for a wedding weekend. Service at the desk was great. Waited on immediately and gave us extra towels and shampoo right away. Got up to room which was unlocked so found that odd. Cupboards were pretty much falling off the hinges and bathroom was small. Room was big enough Had to keep ac running to block out noise from pool area and traffic since Hotel sits right on main roadway. Went to est at Our Place for dinner. A lot to be desired. Glad we ate off premises the rest of the weekend. Not bad hotel for value but needs work.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Good amenities, but room is small and basic..."
Room quality somewhere between bare-bones basic and mid-level. It would NOT impress a wife or girlfriend. OK if travelling solo, but next time, would rather spend a little more money and get a more luxurious room elsewhere.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
KevEola
"Boca Getaway"
Had a great stay, but the air conditioning in my room did not work very well.
1 night trip Mar 11, 2015
Easy for my friends to find. Easy for me to get too different places. Nice pool. Very adequate for the money. Nothing fancy.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"our stay"
hotel staff were very helpful. tried to take care of needs as best as they could. towels very limited. the laundry room was very dirty and had not been cleaned in a long time. The elevator made sounds that you really don't want to hear when riding in it. The advistise suites but they really are not. there is a half wall that separated the rooms. There is only one remote for 2 tv's. even if you wanted to watch the two as my husband and I like to watch different programs, between no real wall separating the rooms theres only one remote.
6 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Eugene
"Iron burns and torn rattan"
Place is clean but is like staying at Gilligan's Island old hut. Bamboo chairs are cracked. Carpet has iron burns from someone ironing clothes. Pool outside your door is actually leaky air conditioner. Fire alarm goes off at 10 am. Front desk states is a test. Elevator is about to die. Flourescent lightbulbs. Towels like sandpaper. One roll of tp for three days. Toilet kept leaking and refilling Go somewhere else.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
lynne
"Comfortable room and friendly front desk"
Stayed in the suite option. Slight mixup with room initially but front desk corrected it quickly. Simple hotel nothing fancy but overall satisfied with room and short stay there.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Big disappointment!"
I thought once we passed through the lobby this hotel was in need of help. It was convienent to our friends home in Delray Beach.
Patty
"Good value for the price"
Nice place to stay for the 2 nights we were in town for a family event. About a mile from the beach.
Nate
"never ever stood in a place like this"
gor there on sat feb 28th at at about 11am the young girl behind the desk was so rude and nasty said nothing but that check in was at 3pm, we rode around for 6 hrs all over ft lauderdale to get a room everything was booked, so we had no choice to go there. very old place
roseannne
"Fantastic value for your dollars!!"
Stayed three nights on business. I've been in a lot of hotels over there as I travel to the area about every other week on business. The service was outstanding. The room was huge. The food is fantastic. I love it when I don't have to find a restaurant after a long day of work & there are few things more satisfying than a hotel room with enough outlets for all my electronics. I will be making this a regular place to stay.
3 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
Bethany A
"Adequate sleeping facilities"
The hotel was fine if you don't intend to spend a lot of time there. Nothing fancy. Beds were clean and comfortable. Room was pretty small and the bathroom was clean but old. Its on a busy street, so hanging out by the pool is not recommended, unless you have time to kill.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Clean, comfortable stay but needs updating!"
Bathroom needs updating, very old flooring & walls weren't in great condition. We had lots of trouble getting into our room with the door lock having mechanical isdues, which was a constant inconvenience as it kept occuring. Nice, helpful staff. Pool & hot tub were pretty nice. The room was clean & comfy with decent beds.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Terri from MA
"Convenient hotel"
The lobby was inviting,the pool was small but clean,the music and the bar was a nice touch for a day at the pool. The restaurant was excellent. Food delicious,nice portions,room service was great. They even served at the pool. The room was small. Not the cleanest, had not been dusted in a while.Small bathroom, hard to get into shower,there was no room to maneuver . The bathroom never seemed clean. every thing including the furniture was old. To tell you the truth I did not want to stay once we saw the room.we were there for a funeral so did not have the luxury of looking for another hotel. If not for the pool and the restaurant our stay would have been miserable.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
nancy
"good and bad location!"
The location is convenient, but the road noise made it loud. Air conditioning also noisy.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Ok hotel"
Decent place. Nothing exceptional, nothing terrible. Seemed expensive for the place but that may just be the norm in the area.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Just ok"
Seemed a little "dated" but ok for our needs. Small pool. Restaurant breakfast was good and reasonably priced.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
emily
Great staff. Fun place. Great food and very reasonably priced. Rooms could use updating.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Easy acces"
The hotel seemed a little run down and needs some work in the room. The lobby was very nice but the room had stains on the floor. The sink didn't drain properly.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Door did not close"
When I arrived the door to the room was open and would not close nor lock. The door frame was rusted.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"not a place I would recommend"
The room smelled of disinfectant like it was covering up something. It was so strong it was gagging in your throat. Fortunately only needed the room to sleep but the was difficult too. I think the carpet was from the 70"s & maybe that was the smell they were trying to cover up. There was the burn of an iron in the carpet in the path of the bedroom to the bathroom area. Didn't want to walk on carpet barefoot.Thank goodness stay was only for 1 night.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
ANNIE
"Old & musty smelling That gets in your clothes."
Didn't have any problems but the carpets old, the place smells, and the walls are paper thin.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
michel
"Will not visit again."
Room was dirty and had an odor bathroom floor was stickey and the carnet was heavily soiled. The door frame showed signs of previous forced entry. My room had 2 beds one was in poor condition and feltt like it was lopsided thankfully the other bed was in good condition and provided comfort for a good nights sleep. Overall a Poor excuse for a hotel.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
"Worthwhile Boca Plaza Stay"
Enjoyed our stay. Was close to family--only five minutes. Hotel is convenient for shopping, dining and beaches. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
8 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
Jane
"Great value, very clean and comfortable."
The people at the front desk and the housekeeping staff were friendly and welcoming. They called to ask if we needed anything. The hotel is a bit outdated but very clean and comfortable. The restaurant and tiki bar were excellent. Having a full restaurant on site is a real plus. The food was great, the staff excellent. The entertainment Friday night was also a plus. We would definitely go back to this hotel if we are in the area again.
2 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"Loved it!"
Great music by the outside bar in the afternoon, lots of "older" people, I felt very young at 60 in comparison. Great food and martini's in the inside bar/restaurant. Again, I felt very young. I think I need to spend more time in Boca!
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
elizabeth
Hotel room was dingy and very old. Also was loud. Will never stay again.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"An adequate hotel in a good location"
The hotel is a perfectly acceptable, no-frills but completely adequate resting spot in a good location that will enable you to enjoy other Florida activities. Do not look for this hotel to be a destination unto itself; it is a functional spot to stay for a reasonable price that will allow you to enjoy other activities or destinations. The room is utilitarian - no decorations on the wall for example, but the bed was fine and the shower was solid. Just do not expect luxury.
3 night trip Jan 26, 2015
Donald
Internet was very slow....beds were comfortable. No bottle opener for my beer. Was okay , would stay again.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"great"
It was excellent.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
stella
"Ok, but quite old! No breakfast included..."
Rooms look shabby. Matress felt 'weak'. Strange smell in bath and elevator. Bathroom very small. Very old, but clean! Didn't try the bar and restaurant.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Reasonable Hotel for reasonable price."
Over all, the experience was fine. The room was a bit stark, as in no artwork on 3 out of 4 walls and no knick knacks, white walls, and plain carpets. Parts of the outer areas needed painting and looked a little run down and you could tell renovations were done to the room, but they were not high quality workmanship. The TV was too small and there was no full size mirror in the room anywhere. That's a problem for all women and a lot of men. There was one floor lamp that had a disgusting amount of dust on it, but the whole room was impeccably clean otherwise. The décor didn't really go together and the furniture looked old and cheap.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Boca"
The hotel was disgusting. Not a 3 star hotel. More like 1 star.
15 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Average, though I'm questionable about their beds."
Check it was quick and easy, as was checking out. Everything was pretty average. The only problem was the bed. I woke up with small bug bites all over my body. This was the same problem last time I stayed here, though I was HOPING it was an isolated experience. It appears it was not. The staff was nice and helpful, the elevator was a bit bumpy and left me feeling like I should have taken the stairs. There were a few restaurants within walking distance of the hotel, but ultimately I had to drive a couple miles to get to the others as well as the beach. In the end, I gave this hotel a second chance, but ran into the same problems.
1 night trip Jan 28, 2015
"Oldie but not too Bad."
Everything was good - basic amenities, nothing fancy except the waterfall in the lobby. Room 106 - Bed was awful, woke up completely crooked. When I looked under the bed I could see how old the mattress was and it was sagging almost to the floor when occupied. Carpet seemed a little sticky as well so I wore socks.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"OUTDATED!"
I booked this hotel on Expedia. I was supposed to spend 4 nights. When I arrived at 10:30 PM after a long 19 hour drive from New Jersey to Boca Raton. I had to get my own luggage cart and wheel it through the parking lot pasted a busy bar full of people with my 14 year old daughter with no offered help. Finally to go up to my room (#427) when I arrived to a musty smelling unit. I thought I was in a cigar bar. I didn't want to react because it was so late. I called the from desk and the manager Daniel suggest that I'd call in the morning to discuss my issues. Being that it was so late and that I had my daughter with me, I stuck it out for the night. The next morning i noticed there wasn't coffee in the room. I called the front desk and was told it would be faster if I came down and got it myself because houseKeeping would be longer. I went down to the front desk and asked to speak to the manager who was extremely rude and didn't want hear a thing that I was telling her (An African American young woman with long eyelashes, she said she was a manager) She was only interesting in repeating the policy's over and over again, not at all interested in listening what I had to say. I tried to tell that non of the photos I saw on line looked anything like this hotel. I check out only staying the one night. Had to insist on getting my money back for the 3 nights that I didn't stay. This hotel clearly needed revamp all aspects of the meaning of "Hospitality Industry"
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Bad Experience
"Nice hotel, it was very clean. Very friendly staff"
Very clean hotel. Staff was great. The bar our place in the hotel had good food. Friendly staff. Overall nice experiebxe
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Needs some snappier service"
Wall colors in Annex building - ugh! (hospital green) Housekeeping not thorough - I found several surfaces (night table, desk) had not been dusted or wiped. Water in shower/tub didn't drain quickly, so during the shower I was standing up to my ankles in water. Guests in the bar were noisy way into the night. Staff at front desk quite helpful and friendly. Wi-Fi good.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015