All hotels in Middletown, Rhode Island, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here936 W Main Road, Middletown, RI, 02842, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

2.8
"More than expected- very comfortable!"
We were surprised to have a jacuzzi and extra room on our ground floor room. We were there for a bachelorette in mid August, and were pleased by the location and shuttle service available. The rooms are modern looking and very comfortable...it felt very clean and refreshing.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
jess
"Newly renovated under new ownership. Great value!"
The beds were temperpedic, jacuzzi tubs were amazing, the doorways were a bit small but all in all the hotel was an amazing value.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"could be good with a few changes"
We went for a three day weekend in August and found the room to be larger than expected with a fridge. The location was great, just outside of the attractions. The housekeeping was good, the pool was cloudy but nice. The breakfast was great to have and it wasn't just doughnuts and coffee. If I was the owner I would improve on the details of the property like the unfinished look to the hallways, and exterior. If the pool was clean I would go back.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Family of 3
"Close to facilities"
Good hotel for one night the only thing they need to fix is for handicapped facility, they shouldn't give the last room at the end, to much walk, bathtubs are too small can't fit a shower chair at the right position, rooms are okay, beds wonderful.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
Marta
"Not far/easy drive from all the sights in Newport"
The room was very clean and up to date. The fridge in the room was a bonus so we could put drinks in the night before going to the beach. The hot/cold breakfast was excellent and had quite a variety. We ate a lot and it held us over until dinner so we didn't have to lose more day sitting in a restaurant eating. The price was a little high but it was summer near popular tourist attractions.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"Bad experience"
One red & one white used mens underwear found in bed.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
cat
"Not Dog Friendly, as Advertised"
I spent hours before my travels trying to find a nice dog friendly hotel to stay in with my kids. I found this place and booked it. In the morning, when my kids wanted the continental breakfast, I found myself a seat on the border of the lobby and the eating area to sit with my dog (a 20 lb mellow old dog) so that I could watch my kids and not be in the eating area with an animal. I was asked to leave. This especially bothered me because the hotel charges extra for the dog. If I hadn't paid $25, I don't think if have been so frustrated by this, but why charge extra and then ask the patron to leave? The dog was quiet and was not in the eating area, but on the border so I could watch my kids. My suggestion is don't use this hotel if you're traveling with a pet.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"Value and worth it"
The staff was very nice our room was clean. The beds were very comfortable. Main lobby was inviting. They are trying to remodel the place but need to finish the work. The pool was disappointing because it was cold. I would return again
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
ohio
"very noisy stay"
The room was extremely noisy. Paper this wall and door assembly. The first night we stayed we were literally up until 3:00 am with people partying in the hallway and the room a few doors down from where we were. Also, since we were over the entrance we constantly heard people coming and going. Not a good experience if one would like to get some sleep.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Close to all must-see sights and beach"
The employee there is friendly and Kim is very nice, friendly and helpful. The bed is comfortable. Free Wi-Fi is plus. Breakfast is better than I expected.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Yong
"Quality Inn - A Celebration of Mediocrity..."
The rooms are beat up and show their age. The layout is so poor that drawers to not open and the "Closet" to hang cloths does not exist. Yet their marketing group spent a lot of time an effort to create a shower sign about the amazing multi-head shower head, the curved shower rod (installed upside down) and amazingly a shower current that let light come in the top... Ridiculously insulting. I imagine the next set of signs will be developed highlighting working light switches and doors that actually close... even if the deadbolt to the door doesn't work.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Lee
Even though it was undergoing renovations I thought it was a nice hotel. People should be happy they're improving! The bed was comfy and the breakfast was decent.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Unbelievable staff!!"
The staff were fantastic! Housekeeping was great, the breakfast buffet was wonderful, and the front desk was incredible! Special shout out to Kim and Latoya! Two fantastic employees that the Quality Inn should be grateful and proud to have as their staff!
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
David Gregg
"Overcharges and doesnt provide basics."
Just stayed here this past weekend, and upon checkout notified the hotel that the toilet had stopped working since the previous afternoon. The kind of broken where you have to wait 30min for the tank to reload after each flush and luckily we had events going on outside which didnt require us to be in the room for extended time. Having a functional toilet in a hotel room is kind of a basic requirement, its not like not having WiFi (which btw, was also not working at all in our "part of the hotel" ). I think the hotel needs to become a bit more customer centric and atleast compensate for not providing the basics, or not charge 200+ a night.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"At least there weren't bed bugs..."
The motel was being "remodeled"; my room smelled badly of paint. The owner needs to fire their contractor: there was overspray of texture and paint everywhere, poorly executed spackle patches which hadn't been painted, and other poorly applied finishes. They retained the old doors, which besides being beat up, do not match the new "decor". My lock wouldn't lock, either. I couldn't sit comfortably on the toilet because the door almost hits it, and you can't get it to close unless you're in the tub. The toilet paper holder allows you to remove only one square at a time. I removed it, then took the TP roll off. The place looks like it's abandoned as you approach, with a weird entrance that looks like the driveway to a truck stop. All in all, it's quite depressing.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"The house keeping"
The front desk staff were great. especially Kim. She was spot on! My room was nice. Comfortable bed, windows that I could open or fresh air. When I first wanted to use the bathroom, it's was very dirty. Gross! Housekeeping never cleaned the bathroom. I noticed this at 9pm & there was no housekeeper at that time of night. I could not use the bathroom for 12 hours. My bathroom was not cleaned until the next day @ 10 am. After that, my room was always being cleaned. I found that the manager/part owner , Ms.Patel,has no social skills. She was cold to guests. During my dirty bathroom problem, she came to my room with a housekeeper and never introduced herself. When I asked when would my bathroom be cleaned, she said she old have to look at he list. Are you kidding me? This gross bathroom should have been given top priority. No apologies from Ms.Patel. Ms. Patel needs to be educated on customer service! Kim, the desk clerk should be the manager of this hotel. She knows how to get things done. I feel at this time I would never return to this hotel if it were to be managed by Ms.Patel.
3 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Genevieve
"Great price and nice staff"
The Quality Inn was a great choice for the money...the rooms were not far from (but significantly less expensive than) the hotels closer to the water. The staff was very nice and accommodating. Indoor pool was a definite plus for the kids. Room was clean but no frills, which was fine. Will stay there again when back in the area.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"stop over"
The Inn was under major renovations. There were gaps not covered in walls that should had been. I felt there should had been more of a discount due to the mess and the lack of consideration for guests. The pool could had been cleaner for the start of summer. The room was clean and the air worked. The queen size beds was nice over a full size bed. For undergoing a re-model, the bathroom was small. I think the room was over-price for the remodel condition.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
Teresa
Really nice I did like it a lot
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
"Work in progress"
We stayed in the Comfort Inn knowing it had just opened and was still under construction. We were greeted at the front desk by a very friendly and helpful Kim (I'm hoping I got her name correct) because she was wonderful. The room was clean and quiet. The breakfast was good. The only recommendation would be some kind snack bar. The vending machines were not enough especially since we stayed on a Sunday evening and everything close by was closed. We also liked that the motel was not directly on the highway. There was no traffic noise. We would definitely consider staying at this Comfort Inn again. Satisfied customers
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Under construction"
We were not notified ahead of time that the hotel was under construction, no discount for the inconvenience and noise
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Good location but bad condition"
Very disappointed!! They are renovating complete with fumes, holes in the walls, noise and chaos. Still charging normal rate. Will never stay there again!!
1 night trip May 24, 2014
ticonderoga
"Under Construction"
Pool was closed. Whole hotel under construction. Room wasn't completed. Smelled like it was painted that morning. They never installed the phone, clock, fridge, microwave or door latch. There was an iron but no ironing board. There was no closet or anywhere to hang a hanger. I'm sure once the construction is complete the place will be decent. I paid a lot of money for this room because it was graduation weekend in Newport and I got nothing for my money.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Disappointed
"Just so-so"
I was very disappointed to get to the hotel and find out that the pool which was advertised on their web-site and the Hotels.com was closed and there was no indication on either site that the pool would be closed. I specifically chose this hotel to stay at with two children in order to have something to occupy them with. There was no mention of a discount on my stay either when I expressed my disappointment about the pool which I thought was poor customer service. The room was uncomfortable and disjointed, I had to carry the soap between the bathtub and the sick because we were only provided one bar of soap, and the breakfast provided was sub-par.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"close to site see"
The room was ok . had no hot water, pool was not useable. under renovation. was not posted on website
2 night romance trip May 2, 2014
The place is ok...but there was a strong electric noise that kept us up part of the night. The room was clean, but not cozy at all. It is a useful place to stay, but not charming or romantic at all.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"close to Newport"
Close to Newport. No Hot water in room for Hot Tub. Strange set up for hot tub.Interesting Hotel. Good to just stay and sleep. Do not look for much else. Pool was under construction. Hotel was under construction. There was a free Breakfast. Don't expect much it is free.....
2 night trip Apr 28, 2014
"Under construction"
Although there were renovations taking place at the hotel the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the staff was very helpful and nice.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Clean, quiet and comfortable."
our Stay was during the off season. We were disappointed that the Pool was under construction. otherwise everything else was just fine.the complimentary full breakfast was a nice touch. There was a 2 person jacuzzi in our room but on fortunately we did not have time to use it. I would stay there again any time.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"Dump"
Needs work. Carpets dirty, chairs are broken and in bad condition. Hotel was poorly maintained. Service was not great either. Heater in room was broken. Phone didn't work. Beds were stiff and uncomfortable. There was no spa when the website stated there was one. Breakfast was not ready on time. Pool was being fixed. Grounds were not well maintained. Hotel needs a paint job. This was a disappointment and waste of money.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"horrible service/stay"
reserved a room with hottub first hottub didn't work, second room they tried to put me in wasn't even clean to have guests in. third room you had to use switch on wall to run hot tub or fuse box as directed by manager. Also reserved rooms through hotels.com and was charged more money then what my check out was. manager made mistake by giving me that copy. I was charged more money through hotels.com then calling hotel directly. oh and the window in the room looked right onto construction being down on the hotel and pool was unable to use.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
veronica
Nice place for the price
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
"quality.... really?"
Mold in shower...little bit rm 120... even more in shower room 112
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Clean, Functional"
This place was clean and functional. However, the water didn't get very hot at all for the tub, and the pool, which they advertise, is not open for use at all because it's being repaired. Wish I would have known that beforehand.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Reasonable comfortable clean"
Great jacuzzi in room ! Clean comfy beds !
1 night trip Jan 7, 2014
"Disappolinting"
Beds were comfortable, television was good. Need better window coverings where spa tub is located. Spa tub not necessary. Bathroom was ok at first; second night, noticed that tile was dirty and aging behind toilet! Most importantly, we had neighbors the second night; and our bathrooms were back to back, and the air vent over our toilet connected directly with neighbors vent in their bathroom. You could see light from their bathroom in through our vent, and you could hear every word they were saying. Also, had a terrible time finding the place; must have spent 45 minutes trying to locate it in the dark. No lighted sign up!
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
"Unsatisfactory"
The motel is currently under renovation. We had difficulty finding it because the sign is not visible from the main road. It was apparently a very old hotel. The plumbing and electrical outlets were in terrible condition. The bed was clean but uncomfortable; the blinds and curtains less than substantial for the amount of light coming through the window. We had booked the room for 4 nights, but checked into another motel after the first night. Perhaps this motel will improve in time. However, in its' current condition, I would NOT recommend it..
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"Quiet location close to everything"
Mostly used for a place to lay our heads at the end of the day...very quiet
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
"Suprising"
Temprpedic bed was absolutely the most comfortable bed I've slept on (in a motel).
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
"Visit to College for Parent's Weekend"
The hotel needs major renovations! The web pictures are very deceptive.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
"King Deluxe Room"
I stayed in the king deluxe room with my fiance and for the price, it was great. We decided to go away for the night last minute and we wanted a place relatively close to Newport--which it is. Our room had a tempropedic bed and a jacuzzi which was why we booked the king deluxe and it was exactly what the pictures looked like and exactly like it was described. It was overall a great hotel!
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"Low budget - low quality"
I don't want to sound like a hotel snob, but compared to other hotels in the same vicinity, the bang for the buck was well below the usual standard. The room was cold and stark. The king bed had a bed cover but four small pillows lined up against a bear wall - no headboard. Dirty windowsills, no pictures on the wall. I really thought my room might have been under construction. Towels were of very poor quality and there were rust marks on the floor beneath the toilet. View overlooked building sections - nothing to see . . . . . breakfast was nice with good variety. Hotel staff were nice but did not go out of their way to be friendly. Very poor signage - drove around to find the entrance.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Ok hotel"
Needs some work. Staff nice. Comfy bed. You can hear everyone in the building
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Under Construction"
This place is being worked on by a few rag tag hillbillies it looked like. There is no way this hotel should be open - finish the work.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Just OK"
Basic accommodations. Nothing fancy. Overpriced for this time of year just like everything else in the area. Didn't try breakfast. Beds were comfortable. Room was pretty clean. Bathrooms outdated. No attention to detail in the rooms.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
You need update your website it is NOT telling the truth!!!! I was specifically looking for a stay that included a pool & hot tub. What we GOT was an outdoor pool with maybe 1/4 of a roof over it & hot tub ONLY if you had paid a bunch extra for a special tub in your room. The whole place is a disaster. We won't be returning to that place ever again at any price!!!!@
3 night trip Oct 11, 2013
MLB
"Nice hotel .wish the room was a little darker."
It was a very nice room . Just wish they had curtains on the window.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
"Don't book until renovations made"
Hotel fixed up outside. Grounds okay. Different story once inside. Not all rooms had extra chain. Locks for security. Akward room shapes good for skinny people. Had to sit on commode to turn on shower. Not all lights working. Had to have maintenance come and fix them. Breakfast good value. Staff pleasant.
2 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2013
"? Hotel in Transition"
I'd like to say the staff was very nice & breakfast was good. There was scrambled & hard boiled eggs, bagels, toast, pasties, cereal & yogurt, plus waffles. However, the hotel looked like it's in transition from previous owners. Updates are definitely needed. Only one lamp in room & only overhead lights in hallway, but not in room. The pool was under restoration. We did have a large refrigerator & a microwave which were very clean. Room was clean. Convenient to area attractions
2 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2013
Holly
"Nice place to stay"
Priced right and convenient to where we needed to be for an overnight. Fun to have a whirlpool tub in our room. Very comfortable beds.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013