All hotels in Santa Clara, California, United States of America
1655 El Camino RealSanta ClaraCA95050United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Absolutely best place to stay for this price"
After staying in some pretty terrible rooms the past few months (I travel a lot for business), this was a breath of fresh air. I booked this room for a family weekend trip. This place was amazing. My wife and kids were impressed. The room itself was stylish, very modern, very clean. Bedding was comfortable. Flat screen tv. Great breakfast - waffles, eggs, sausage...the works. Pool was clean. Pretty much awesome in all categories. Places nearby to eat. And it all came at a great price. I will definitely stay here again next time I'm in the area.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Anthony
room air conditioner did not work. was able to open window for comfort
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
close to San Jose Santana Row
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Very comfortable stay"
Very friendly staff! Rooms are completely remodeled and comfortable. Well stocked breakfast and breakfast area was very clean. Easy parking right outside the room. Will defiantly stay again
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
TODD
"Untimely"
I called before I got there and was told my room will be ready in half an hour. Then when I got there they said another 10 min. Well it turns out that they were trying to fix the toilet since it was clogged but still said it will be ready. The person upgraded my room to a bigger bed which it wasn't that big of a difference since I booked a queen bed. The person and the phone as well as at the desk did not give a pleasant attitude. I rather know exactly how long it would be ready rather than keep asking if it was ready.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
We were told that if we needed a roll away bed one would be provided we asked and they said they dont have any. There was no parking for us we had to park on street. Not happy with the place they were not apologetic at all.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
arnold
"Great stay and value for the money."
ATTN: Although the web site states it… There is NO Water Skiing on site…They laughed when I asked about it. To be fair I really didn't expect it. ;) The pool looked way to small in the pictures. My family, 2 adults and 2 teens, stayed at this Inn for 1 night prior going to Great America. The room was a little small for all of us but still comfortable. The bathroom was pretty small with the vanity and sink outside of the bathroom, looking directly into the bed area, and that made getting ready in the morning a little cramped/uncomfortable. The beds were a little hard for our taste but still comfortable. They served a great full breakfast in the morning. The staff was very friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I would stay there again if needed.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
M. Rayne
"Not overally impressed"
The Hotel was clean. It had a funny smell of the cleaning solution they use and the WiFi went in and out of reception. Bathroom sink right next to entry door, very awkward
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
Overall, a fine stay. Initial interaction with desk staff was great - they were friendly and helpful. When I came back to check in, my key didn't work, so I had to leave my large suitcase by the door of my upstairs room (no elevator) and go all the way back to the front desk. That in and of itself didn't bother me that much, but the implication that I wasn't using my key correctly (I was) rather than an appreciation of the extra trip accompanied by an apology did irk me. The room was clean and modern and comfortable. Pretty heavy street noise, which is unavoidable given the location, but earplugs took care of that just fine. (If you're worried, just ask for a room that isn't on the El Camino.) The premises on a whole were clean, up to date, and totally what I was hoping for and expecting, and it's in a safe and relatively quiet area of Santa Clara. A little more emphasis on good customer service would make this place all the better. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
"Final destination on cross country trip"
Nice hotel room surprisingly quite breakfast was above average for this type of hotel.Will stay on my next visit
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Clean and trendy rooms and lobby, spacious parking, incredibly helpful staff and wat above average pool area. Outstanding value for this budget conscious mom on college tour of one of the most expensive states in the union.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
The only problem for me was the Breakfast. The same thing everyday.
4 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
Jonathan
"Great America trip"
Family went to Great America. Close to park and reasonable rates.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
stefani
"Exceeded Expectations!"
I needed a location that was convenient to the Santa Clara Convention Center where my daughter was to take the CA Bar Exam. The hotel met all our expectations. If you are looking for a hotel near the Convention Center, Levi's Stadium (49ers), or Great America Amusement Park this is great value for your money.
6 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"barcelona vs Manchester United game weekend"
It was a great experience. Service was exceptional, friendly employees, breakfast was delicious and room was super clean . Our stay was great!
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Juanita
"Best Western University Santa Clara"
Clean and enjoyable. Staff was friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our overbite stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
Alida
"Almost perfect"
The stay was very nice but the beds are overly firm and a bit uncomfortable. I know this is a personal opinion item but bot of use felt the beds were to stiff. The extra pillows though were nice. We were there for several days and the staff was friendly and yet not overly in the way. It was nice!
3 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"Beautiful hotel with great staff"
The staff was friendly the rooms were immaculately clean the beds were comfy the frig and microwave were a huge plus and complimentary breakfast was a nice treat to. My kids loved the waffle station!
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Nadyne
"Comfortable hotel, yummy breakfast"
We were on a week long roadtrip from Washington to California to Las Vegas and back. This was by far the most comfortable place we stayed at. The rooms were clean and comfortable. And the breakfast was delicious - assortments of pastries and bread, cereals, waffles, home fries and scrambled eggs, fresh fruit and yogurt, just to name a few. Would definitely not mind staying there again.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"Comfortable Stay, very nice"
The whole beginning of our stay here was absolutely lovely. They've managed to take a subpar building with outside rooms and make it feel comfortable and luxurious. The beds were great, decor was enjoyable, and overall vibe was nice. However I didn't feel content with the front desk service. On our last night here the maid service must of have accidentally forgot to clean our room, which I do understand, accidents happen, but when I called the front desk and informed them of this just so that we could at least have some fresh towels and coffee for the next morning, all I was told is that he would see what he could do. I know not having your room cleaned isn't a huge deal, but it is included in what you pay for when you stay in a hotel. I work in customer service so I know how an issue like that should be addressed and I would've at least liked an apology or some concern about the mishap. Oh well. Over all it was a very comfortable stay.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Room was clean and bed was very comfortable. I would stay again. Easy access to Santa Clara University which is why I was there for my son's orientation.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
"It's a winner..."
Very nice hotel- room was modern, clean, very comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone wanting to stay close to the University or conference centers.
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
"Good Stuff!"
Great little hotel for business. Super complimentary breakfast and nice fitness center.
3 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
Vince
Room was small but updated with modern appliances and fixtures. Everything was clean and the breakfast was pretty good too... Overall I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
Great spot!
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Robin
"Sunshine daydream"
Had a great time. Clean room, great service, cool pool. Deadheads everywhere.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Kristopher
"Neat"
Neat
1 night business trip Jul 4, 2015
Bob Shu
"Perfect to rest."
Perfect for our needs... just want to rest after a long day in our Convention and this hotel was more than I expected. Breakfast was sooo good, love eggs with green onions, great detail to change the regular scrambled ones. So glad to was there.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Rene
"Happy"
Excellent service
2 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Anna
"Amazing!!"
The staff, specially David, was very helpful. He made sure we were comfortable and taken care of. Dave also recommended an Italian restaurant and printed out the directions making it easier for us to find. The breakfast was AMAZING!! We loved it!
3 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
celeste
Very convenient location to Santa Clara University and lots of restaurants within walking distance.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"Too pricey for basic hotel"
I only stayed here cause our other hotel was booked, and we tried to get to a hotel close to the SAP Ctr for a concert. The hotel was basic and had a funky smell in it, plus I didn't trust some of the people we saw outside. I would pay more and stay somewhere else.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Holly
"Ok"
Room itself and neighborhood are all good. my main concern is the stronge smell in the room and bedding sheet which seems due to the use of chemicals.
2 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
"their WiFi was the only problem. Didn't work well"
felt very safe
7 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
"Our one night stay"
Quiet, comfortable, clean, Free wifi and breakfast. Very affordable. My kids and I enjoyed our stay and appreciate that it was close to our family home.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Judith
"Comfy and pleasant"
New gym, comfortable bed, the only negative is no jacuzzi and Saturday night was crowded with people next door partying and banging the door open and closed.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
"My Business Trip to Santa Clara"
The room was great. The location was great. The temperature of the room was difficult to manage.
2 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
"Love best western"
Great place. Love the complimentary breakfast. Staff was very friendly. Nice area
1 night trip Apr 11, 2015
Edwin
"Loved the hotel"
I really enjoyed myself and my girlfriend liked it also, the hotel looks beautiful and with the free breakfast I loved it. thank you very much
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Douglas
"College Touring"
We were in town on a college tour visit. It met our needs perfectly. Clean, close to the college and free breakfast in the morning. I also took advantage of the fitness center on property, small, but just the equipment I needed to get in a workout before a busy day.
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
Theresa
"An old motel disguised as a hotel"
This Best Western is less expensive than other hotels on El Camino Real in Santa Clara, but it was very noisy, the rooms were quite uncomfortable, and the linens reeked of scented fabric softener.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Grey
"great breakfast"
we got in late night but the staff was very nice. the room was great. the bathroom design was set up so we were able to take showers and the vanity and sink was outside of the bathroom allowing us to share since there was 2 couples sharing the room. the breakfast was the best. lots to choose from. the remodel of the hotel was looking very nice. I wish I had more time to spend there and enjoy the outside patio. it looked very welcoming.
Other trip May 28, 2015
tina
"Quality on a Budget"
Overall the hotel was nice, especially for lower cost. Breakfast was pretty tasty, and the room was clean and well maintained. Others had talked about the "noise" but we were right next to the street (El Camino Real) and it was still very quiet and unobtrusive.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"An old motel"
We made the mistake of staying at this Best Western for two separate nights because of its convenient location. The staff was nice and the breakfast was okay, but the physical accommodations were terrible: nosiy from other rooms, unventilated, too close to the street. The bed linens reeked of perfumed fabric softener. The accessible room was so awkward as to be unusable for a midly disabled person, and the regular room was no better. This should not be called a hotel and cost so much.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Grey
"Ease in finding the hotel."
Easy to get to since we were visiting for the first time in San Jose. Visiting the Winchester Mansion and real easy to get in and out of the parking lot. Great comfort and lots of space to relax in the room. The complimentary breakfast had lots of offer. Clean hotel inside and out. Beds were new and felt comfy. Will come back and always use this hotel again.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Katrina
"Great room at a good price."
The hotel was room was very clean and had all the necessary amenities. They had an iron and ironing board, hairdryer, mini fridge, microwave and flat screen TV. My wife and I had stayed at another area hotel the night before and paid more for less. We were very pleased with everything, and will be staying here the next time we are in town.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Stacey
"Close to Airport"
The hotel was nice. The staff was very polite. The rooms have been remodeled. Very clean. I only stayed one night. My flight left early in the morning and the hotel was close to the airport.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Janet
"NCAA Tournament"
I was not sure what to expect. The room was clean. Service was great and price was right.
3 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Great for staying and seeing a show a Levi stadium"
Very nice, clean and recently remodeled.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Coleen
"Really a motel!!!!"
I did not like that the rooms had outdoor entrances like a motel. The lobby does not look like the pictures. WIFI reception was awful!
Other trip May 4, 2015