All hotels in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
19225 Hwy 10 (56 Ave), Surrey, BC, V3S8V9, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Close to everything!"
Good hotel but parking was a little tight. Great staff. Slightly noisey location. Good included breakfast but if one wants a bigger breakfast, the Ricky's restaurant in the the parking lot is great to have available.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Geoffrey
The sheets were either stained or not washed. the room was good. But the area the hotel was located had little to do.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
BRIANNA
Hotel was nice, beds were real comfortable. Staff was pleasant and informative about area.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
johanna
"Ramada Surrey"
Great customer service with the front desk. They helped with dinner dinner suggestions around the area. The older gentleman was especially friendly and pleasant. They have a decent pool and hot tub. Rooms were ok, nothing great. I always wipe down everything before I let my family touch anything. Free breakfast was blah. I've had better, but it was better than no breakfast. If they improve their breakfast item offerings, then I would return in the future. Traveling with a family of four, every penny counts, so a free, satisfying breakfast makes a difference and helps to save money!
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Trang
Loved the pool and hot tub.But they need some rules about kids being in the pool with out adult suppervision.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Debra
"Thanks, Ramada Surrey!"
Very good hotel - spacious room, clean, comfortable and with ample lighting. I was impressed that they were using real plates and silverware but was disappointed when they switched to disposable styrofoam and plastic cutlery later.
5 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
Teodora
"Good place to stay"
If the location suits you this a nice place to stay. The personnel could not be nicer, the rooms are spacious, the beds good and hot tub and pool warm and refreshing.
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Maarten
The hotel was great. It was decent, clean, has everything for a long stay. A laundry room, pool, spa, fitness center. The people there are nice. Great place. A bit far from the Vancouver but a great place.
9 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
"Very happy with the hotel and the amenities."
We were very happy to have stayed at the Ramada. Even though breakfast was served, there was a full service restaurant next door, and a convenience store behind the hotel. Many travelers like these services - to be able to walk to what is needed.
1 night business trip May 22, 2015
Paula
Awesome staff, good breakfast, super clean room which is thei most important feature, good location and safe place to walk dogs.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"hi"
good! but not close to downtown.
3 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Simple and affordable."
It's a simple hotel. No real bells and whistles. The free breakfast is nice. It isn't exactly the Ritz-Carlton, but if you're just looking for a warm bed and breakfast for the weekend in Surrey, this place is just about perfect.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Nice place for stay ."
Every thing I say ok . Only , I can note about breakfast area , I can mark 80%.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
This is a decent hotel in a good location. The amenities are lovely. Great pool area - warm air, warm water, nice hot tub. Hotel staff is super helpful and nice. Had a very positive stay.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
B.
"Very clean & friendly!"
My husband & I stayed here for a week. I've never before stayed at a hotel so clean with ALL employees being so friendly, courteous & accommodating treating us like family. The room was super clean with a very comfortable bed & bedding, & had free WiFi available. The hot breakfast was fantastic & served with glass plates, cups, & glasses. I loved the pool, hot tub with fresh pool-side towels. It also provided a very large, clean, & private bathrooms at the pool. And I was even able to do some laundry in the guest laundry room while I relaxed by the pool. A really big mall is only minutes away & had great stores. We will definitely be staying here again in the next years when we go back to Langley.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Rick & Karen
"Go Seahawks"
Great, simple, straight-forward. No frills, nothing Ritzy. A great place to stay, pretty close to the amenities of downtown Langley.
"Nice hotel at Langley area."
It was nice hotel for my business trip at Langley area.
Response by Ramada Surrey/Langley
Dear WanJae: We are delighted that you selected our hotel during your recent business trip. Our 3rd level Business Floor comes complete with a number of complimentary upgrades, including luxurious linens, duvets, Wi-Fi, brand new HDTVs, and a deluxe continental breakfast . We hope you had a chance to use our new Fitness Facility and take a relaxing dip in the swimming pool or hot tub. We wish you all the very best and will make sure that the "welcome mat" is out the next time your travels find you in the Langley area again. Kind Regards, Virginia Trelenberg, GM
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
WanJae
"Decent hotel"
I had a good time staying here. Can't complain about free continental breakfast - they have hot items like eggs and sausage. Rooms were clean and beds were comfy, the only thing that bothered me was the A/C, the room was stuffy and I had to keep adjusting the temperature. Surrounding area is decent, but next time I'll stay closer to Vancouver. I didn't like having to drive 40 + minutes everyday to get to the city.
4 night trip Sep 23, 2014
Melanie
"Loud"
Loud air condition and loud construction outside that still working overnight. Card access mostly did not work. Nice people though.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
It was a very adequate place to stay two nights. Clean, comfortable beds. Decent complimentary breakfast. I would stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Owen
"nice location, clean room"
booked with expedia. very nice hotel. good....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Lily
"Stop on way to Whistler BC"
This was the closest hotel available near our destination of White Rock because it was a long holiday weekend. While it was not in the area we wanted to stay, the hotel was adequate for what we needed as an overnight stop. Close to the town of Langley which has some interesting dining options.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
"Total relaxation"
Awesome experience
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Tony G.
"Great hotel on the Canada US border"
We went for family vacation and nothing was less expensive in Vancouver so we opted out Langley. It turned out to be pretty good experience. Staff especially was very courteous. Kids enjoyed the pool. Breakfast in the morning was very good. I would stay again.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
DK
"There for hockey."
Friendly people. Good continental breakfast. Great place.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Hotel too close to traffic and with too much noise"
Safe didn't work. Hotel badly situated... too much noise. Won't go back.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"Impressed"
I was very impressed with the spaciousness of the king-bedroom we had for two nights. It was extremely comfortable and accommodating for two adults and an eighteen-month year old.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"clean and comfortable!"
Loved the buisness room with the big flat screen tv. Beds were nice and firm and so comfortable. Staff was great. Brought in a roll a way for us.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Shila
"xery nice"
king room terrific--reception helpful
1 night trip Sep 3, 2013
"Nice hotel but FAR from Vancouver proper"
Hotel was very nice, updated and clean. Staff friendly. Breakfast to be expected for a hotel free offering. It was much farther away then I had anticipated from Vancouver proper- 20 miles equally 1 hour each way.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
NH
"Great Hotel, Not Great Location"
Overall the hotel was great, staff was friendly and helpful, pool was perfect for the kids, rooms were great; the beds were a bit stiff but other than that great. They have a nice breakfast in the morning with some hot things (eggs and sausage) and the usual toast and juices and a waffle maker. My only complaint really is the location. We were going up to hang out in Vancouver and go the various parks there, the hotel is about a 45 min drive from Stanley Park. It is close to some shopping and cute little spray park, but we don't live far from the border in WA, so we ended up cutting our 2 nights down to 1 because it was pointless to drive to a hotel when we could just drive home. Wish I could move the hotel about 30 mins closer to Vancouver. If you are looking to stay and play around Surrey and you have kids; this is a great choice. If you are looking to hang out in Vancouver, then I would choose something closer to the city.
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2013
moreypee
Very convenient and the staff were great.
3 night trip Jan 24, 2013
"Home base for a mini vacation"
For a short stay in Canada we chose Ramada for its location and amenities. The free wifi was a huge plus. The daily continental breakfast was wonderful and the coffee at breakfast and in the room was great! All the staff was helpful and friendly, the room was clean and comfortable and the location was perfect for us. We would definitely stay again.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2012
Anne

Front counter staff were very helpful. Great room close to a lot of resturants
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
david
Nice and clean hotel love to stay there in future
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Gurmeet
"Nothing was bad, but nothing was amazing."
Average- There was nothing wrong with our stay, there also wasn't anything amazing. It was a middle of the road stay. The rooms were clean, and amenities were average. Staff was nice, but didn't do anything extra.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Celeste
"Avoid this hotel"
It was a very unpleasant stay. Rude staff and a very rude manager. The room had black mould in the bathroom, and the vent fan did not work. Also the somke detector on the ceiling was hanging by a wire. Not even sure if it works properly.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Patrick
"Great place for families!"
The pool was a highlight for my family! Bonus that the pool was open until 11pm, so the kids could get in one more swim after visiting friends. Breakfast was well stocked, and has longer hours then many hotels we have stayed in. This was nice! No need to feel rushed in the morning.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Ruth
Large and clean room, friendly service, complementary breakfast below standard. Lots of street noise.
3 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Hans
AC was broken on a 33c day but the staff were quick to move us rooms. Comfy beds and friendly staff. Breakfast was good but again very standard. I would stay again if in Langley. Not much going on though for the neighbourhood
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Lucas
"Pleased."
a very nice facility, clean, comfortable, friendly staff, helpful.
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
Jeffrey
"Ramada stay"
enjoyed my stay & the hotel & staff were very helpful.
7 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Sandra
"It was not a clean room"
Bed linens were obviously not changed between guests--stains on pillowcases and sheets. Unpleasant situation to deal with! Coffee pot with used bad smelling coffee grounds.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Leslie
"Relaxing"
Really enjoy staying at this hotel, this is our 2nd time staying here. The ABC restaurant is so so close and you get a 10% discount on your meals and the food is tasty.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"The hotel is dated"
The hotel could use an update. Carpet in the rooms in worn. The grout around the file on the bathroom floor and shower is brown and cracked. The were hairs in the sink and on bathroom floor that were visible when I checked into my room.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Staff are friendly, professional & helpful. Breakfast is excellent. Bed is comfortable. Found the room decor a bit dated. Some of the linens may need to be replaced or bleached.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Nice hotel on Hwy #10"
This was an enjoyable stay that was very close to my visit and easy to find.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
We had no surprise everything was as expected. Staff was nice. Continental breakfast with many choices.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Surrey - Ramada"
Very nice hotel. We were there for a tournament and the hotel was perfect.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015