All hotels in Maggie Valley, North Carolina, United States of America
4048 Soco Rd, Maggie Valley, NC, 28751, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Good Pick!"
Nice little hotel, friendly staff, clean rooms and comfortable beds. Breakfast is also good as you have all the basics. For my family(3) the only issue was toilet got clogged. We booked through Hotel.com and price was reasonable for our ski trip
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2016
Dramane
"Great Family Hotel"
Enjoyed our stay. Great view of the mountains. Indoor pool was fun during winger.
3 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
"Comfy"
Very nice
1 night trip Dec 26, 2015
Roberta
"Will Most Defintely Stay Again"
Hotel Staff both daytime and Night were extremely helpful and personable. Great location. Hot tub though small was excellent as was the indoor pool. Bedding was outstanding - slept like a baby.
3 night business trip Dec 5, 2015
Curtis
Nice cozy clean comfy place to stay.....not too far from casino
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Jatona
"mountain stay"
Great place to stay for our weekend getaway in the mountains.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
teressa
"Great unless you like internet"
Towels were great, sheets were great, bed was good, pillows were great, shower was awesome but the internet connection was intermittent and I had absolutely no internet one entire night which was a problem for me. If internet matters you may notwant to choose this motel
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2015
Jeffrey
"Love the Ramada!"
We enjoyed being able to look at the mountains from our room. The patio and rocking chairs were a perfect for sitting back and taking in the view. The pool and hot tub was great and everything was very clean. The staff was so sweet and helpful. The contenental breakfast was among the best I have ever experienced. The selection was great. I enjoyed my stay for the second time in a couple of month now and I will most definitely be back!
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2015
Melyssa
"Nice stay."
Quiet, comfortable, pleasant experience.
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Johnny
"Change is not good for the price!"
Hotel is okay considering I have vertigo and they couldn't get me on the bottom floor. For the price I paid I found it ridiculous that I could not even smoke on the balcony of my room. Renovations going on which could have taken place during off season it was close enough. Other than that still a decent place to stay very clean rooms.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
Julez
"Great hotel for the money great beds and breakfast"
Nice comfortable beds, and a great breakfast, nice to have eggs on the breakfast bar, instead of all carbs! Id stay again without thinking twice.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2015
tina
"Did not enjoy the stay"
The pillow cases on the bed and bath towels in the bathroom were dirty. Mini fridge looked like it had cleaner stil in it that ws as never wipes out. Would not recommend this as a place to stay.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
"Bad experience~:("
We booked Internet @ 7:00 around & check in was 8:00 PM around & that picture was ok at internet but it wasn't~:( but we don't had choice that time~? Also that price was way higher then that condition hotel for~??? we should get discount from late check in~??? anyway. Thank you for your help
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Javier
"Relaxing in Maggie Valley, NC"
Most comfortable beds we have ever slept in. My wife and I usually have problems sleeping at hotels for at least a night or two. Not here. Slept very good every night.
3 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"No elevator!"
12 miles to Cherokee NC???? Thats the longest winding 12 miles ever.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2015
"Beyond Nice. Staff and Property"
This property is suppose to be getting renovated. But, it's nice the way it is. Wonderful Desk Staff. The private Balconies were a real plus. I'll get back to why. They overlook the Mountains out front, or the Stream in back. We chose the front overlooking the mountains, even though the parking area and the main road was out there. It added a nice distraction. But the Balconies I say are a real plus because, there is ROOM, and they have REAL WOOD ROCKING CHAIRS!! Which was thoughtful of the Motel to do. Not those throw away Plastic types, which are so uncomfortable. My wife fell asleep out on the Balcony and woke up about 11 PM. I thought that was cute. I HIGHLY recommend this Ramada. We'll be back again to stay there next year.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
"Would not stay here again"
No elevator. Had to wait ten minutes to check in as the only receptionist was busy making a new hotel reservation. Curtains falling down. Names scratched in headboards. Needs repairs.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Joan
"Motorcycle Friendly"
Went beyond my expectations on customer service. Great location.
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
Diana
"Attractive and Comfortable"
Hotel was an attractive golden yellow from the outside and comfortable within. Indoor swimming pool accessible through lobby also had entrance from outdoor parking area. Lobby staff was helpful and efficient. I had an upstairs room with balcony overlooking creek and trees out behind. Rooms facing front had views of the surrounding mountains. Room was very clean, spacious, and included a comfortable chair with ottoman for sitting. Four extra-long pillows were provided. Deluxe continental breakfast included many choices of hot and cold foods including fresh fruit. Only drawback was lack of elevator.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2015
Mariette
"Excellent!"
Overall, the stay was great! The room was very clean and smelled clean also. There was no smoking allowed in the rooms which is great for non-smokers, like my family. I only have one complaint, the hotel does not have an elevator so you have to carry your luggage up flights of stairs. There's only two floors so that's a good thing! The pool was nice and clean. Overall, this was an excellent hotel. I would stay here again!
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Bad hotel"
There was no toilet paper what so ever in the room and the whole hotel needs to be updated terribly bad.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Laurie
"A peaceful night."
Very quiet on the 2nd floor. Enjoyed the rocking chairs on the balcony and the bubbling stream that was going by.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"Adequate"
I have stayed here twice in the last month, both for personal reasons. Even though the hotel is older, it was clean. The rooms are pretty tight for 2 queen beds, a desk and 2 chairs, not much wiggle room. Breakfast was adequate.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Carolyn
Clean quiet.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2015
ROBERT G
"MV one night"
This hotel was clean and everyone was friendly. I suggested to the desk lady a couple of items that I believe she will have fixed. A supervisor needs to check rooms for appearance of things worn out like a chair and torn bed skirt. For the price, I would stay again; hope they do a little updating.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"1 night was enough"
Squeaky bed in a funky smelling room with spots of paint missing on the walls. 1983 called and wants their TV back
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
The room was comfortable, especially the king bed, although the AC kicked on frequently and was pretty loud. Strong chlorine smell in the hallways from the pool.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
"Would stay again, but in a different room."
Unfortunately, we stayed in room 107, don't stay in that room. It's across form Fitness room and vending machines. Also, it's smack in the middle of the lobby hallway which T's off to the right/left side of the rest of the rooms on the first floor. Of course, you can hear every time someone comes in and out of the hallway. Luckily, the guest happen to be very quiet and after we fell asleep we didn't hear anything. But, if you are a light sleeper this could be a problem. Also, the bathtub stopper wasn't working and this was a bit annoying. The electrical plugs were too wide for the plug ins and we had a hard time plugging in our devices and making them stay! Also, there is a timer inside the bathroom that turns off the light after so many minutes. Not really the end of the world but when traveling with small kids we always leave the bathroom lights on. We just took the lamp and plugged it into the bathroom, problem solved. Overall it was a good stay. Beds felt smaller than usual but I find this to be a problem at most hotels.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Carla
"Close to event."
Second time we stayed because of location of event. Older hotel but clean. Would stay again.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Simply OK."
The staff were friendly, the roon was fair (too little for the two queen beds), and the cont. breakfast was pretty good. However the motel was rather damp and had an oder. There are plenty of places better... you do not get your money's worth.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Harry
The balcony overlooking the stream was great. There was an odor in thr room that was not too pleasant. Probably from cleaning agent. The open balcony door helped to dissipate the smell.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
"Very nice clean hotel......."
Very nice clean hotel.......The sound of the creek was amazing it made for some good sleep. Staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this to my friends
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
NeNe
"Great place"
Restful. Breakfast was really good. The place was quiet. The motel was very clean. There was a family of rats that lived under the shrubbery. Entertaining.
6 night family trip May 25, 2015
"Awesome hotel and very nice location"
Clean and very neat hotel. Staffs were very friendly. Breakfast was very nice and great options to choose from. Location is very nice. The rocking chairs in the patio with great view of the Smoky mountain is very relaxing.
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
Was a clean comfortable room,close to tourist shopping
Other trip May 22, 2015
Jerry
"Great place to stay!!!"
Really enjoyed our stay!!!! I loved the private balcony with a great view of the creek. Awesome price!! Will defiantly stay there next time. Only down side I could see was they didnt have smoking rooms but at least there was a balcony!!
Other trip May 21, 2015
Bree
"Wonderful place!"
Very clean hotel. Ice machines were broken, but they did provide ice in a cooler for guests. The creekside room we stayed in was nice. I traveled with my disabled father and the lady at the front desk was able to get us a room close to the front door. My daughter enjoyed the indoor pool as well! They provided a full breakfast. Will be staying here from now on when in the area!
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Arlette
Its was my bday and mother's day. This was our first time staying there. We really like it and will stay there again.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Cost effective and clean"
Clean and neat hotel, good for stay if you r looking for clean and neat place
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"wknd. getaway"
very pretty place
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Anthony
"Very Nice Hotel Close To Everything"
Honestly, I wasn't expecting anything great when I reserved the room. However, I was very pleased with this hotel. I enjoyed the stay very much.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Roy
"Lovely hotel on creek in quaint town"
The staff was funny and friendly. The room was very nice, spotless, had a comfy bed, and rocking chairs on the balcony overlooking the creek. We were very pleased. The breakfast had (powdered) eggs, sausage, cereal, waffles, yogurt, a variety of juices, breads, coffee and hot chocolate. The coffee was surprisingly good.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Martha
"Old and dingy rooms, friendly staff."
The hotel was old with really old, dirty looking carpet. The bed was super old, had springs that squeaked with every move. There were cob webs in the room and the air/heat unit had to be constantly adjusted to try and make the room comfortable. The furniture was old. The pool was small and hottub didn't work, both seemed to be under construction. Work out room was three machines. On the positive side, the staff was all nice and there was a good complimentary breakfast.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"1"
Creekside rooms are nice
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
corey
"Happy times in Maggie Valley, NC"
Cathy at the check-in desk was very personable, helpful, and efficient. The absence of an elevator was an issue for my physically impaired wife. The breakfast was adequate but o.k. for the good value of the room cost. The creekside room was wonderful. We would stay again.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Beautiful creek view"
Expedia messed up my booking. I paid for a creekside room with a balcony. When I arrived I was booked for an upstairs room without a view. The wonderful receptionist Cathy spent lots of time and energy fixing the mistake and made my stay wonderful. The room was clean and comfortable. The free breakfast was delicious. The pool was small but clean and warm. The creek outside of our room was the best part. It was gorgeous and so relaxing. Me and my children had a wonderful time and would definately stay again!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Amber
The hotel was pleasant. It was more updated than what the photos had shown which was a nice surprise. We were placed in a handicapped room which was fine except the bathroom, the shower in particular but it was fine and usable. We never like to be given a handicapped room when we clearly are not in need of it. We feel like we take away from someone that can use it. Our floor was non-smoking but you could still smell smoke from where people were smoking---didn't care for that at all! It was noisy on our end of the hall--people slamming doors, kids running up and down the hall---you could hear everything that everyone else was doing. Other than those small things we liked staying there.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Staff and room exceptional......."
Our whole stay was very comfortable. Everyone was very accommodating in the whole town.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Richard/Melody
Rooms were nice. The evening receptionist (Cathy) was a delight.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Great choice."
there is no complaints, this was a great place and recommend it for anyone, the breakfast is delicious and the rooms are really comfortable and spacious.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015