All hotels in Maggie Valley, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4048 Soco Rd, Maggie Valley, NC, 28751, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Nice place to stay when you are in Maggie Valley."
This was the 2nd time we stayed here. I would recommend this place to anybody. They have an awesome indoor pool and spa. We didn't use the pool much because my baby boy liked the creek out back better. Our room had a balcony looking over the creek, It was peaceful. We saved money on breakfast because they included that at no charge on 1st floor. Sausage,eggs,waffles,muffins,fuit etc... We will stay here again next time we go to Maggie Valley.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Stacy
"Very relaxing and peaceful stay"
We just had a little girls weekend. We stayed our first night here n second at a higher priced hotel in Cherokee the next night, we wish we would have just stayed another night hear, our creek side room was the best. Will definitely return again
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
theresa
"one night stay"
The stay was great, the service was not so great the lady at the desk couldn't multi task and while waiting on me a vendor came it and she just stopped waiting on me and talked with him for about 5 minutes just left me standing there...
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
Marti
"Not so Great"
The room had a musty smell and not as clean as I expected. I would think twice before staying here.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"You won't get what you expect."
My reservation from here was for a Creek-side room (I specifically had to specify one or the other and I chose Creekside), The actual reservation made to the hotel was for a "Mountain-side" room. Mountain side provides a spectacular view of the closed-down hotel on the other side of US Route 19, and very little else (other than the parking lot.) Other than the surroundings, the hotel is really nice. Clean, comfortable, well kept.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2014
JL
Our room WAS CLEAN WITH THE EXCEPTION T HAT SOMEONE HAD BEEN SMOKING IN IT. tHE HOTEL WAS A NON-SMOKING OR SO THE SIGN STATED. wHEN WE CHECKED IN THE CLERK WAS RIGHT OUTSIDE THE FRONT DOOR SMOKING. aND WHEN WE SPOKE WITH HER ABOUT THE ROOM SMELLING OF SMOKE SHE BECAME UN PROFESSIONAL.. tHE OTHER EMPLOYESS IN THE MORNING, WERE GREAT AND VERY HELPFUL. tHE NEXT MORNING THEY BRO UGHT IN A MACHINE THAT HELPED WITH THE SMOKE SMELL.
3 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Great trip!"
We requested a creek view room but was given a mountain view room. After a lengthy conversation regarding the room situation, it was finally corrected. There are plenty of restaurants in the area and the "Wheels Through Time" museum is a must see.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
Anna
"Wrong room"
We were disappointed. We were suppose to receive a creek view room and instead received a parking lot view room. We were given a second floor room and there were no elevators and no one to help us get our luggage to the second floor. Stairways were at each end of the hotel and awkward to get to and get our luggage upstairs. The ice machine was out of ice or did not work every time we went to get ice. The lady at the desk when we checked in did not care about any of the details and showed a complete lack of interest.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
AHughes
"smoky"
Everything about the hotel was great except the entire hotel was non smoking which what I was looking for. However, our room smelled of cigarette smoke and the hall ways did as well. I would stay here again. I hope they change the smell of things!
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
M
Booked through hotels.com and was very upset when we arrived at hotel only to fid out hotels.com sent the wrong info to the hotel. With a little complaining, the hotel finally made it right. Make sure you print out what type of room you paid for and taking it with you.
3 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Wondering The South"
Staff friendly booked creek side room paid extra staff told me when booking thru hotels.com they give you standard room also told me there rack rate was cheaper than what I paid hotel.com so beware of booking thru 3rd party's !!!
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Pretty Good Overall"
The location was perfect! The beds and linens were good. The room was small and the coffe maker was not good. The pool was nice, overall we had a great time
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Great stay! Nice rooms!"
My husband and I stayed here two nights while passing through to go to Tennessee. It was very nice and the staff was very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Vinnie
"Ok Stay"
Not much in the area of the hotel for dining. Small pool area. Good breakfast selection. Ok to stay for a night.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2014
"Great friendly Service"
When I arrived to check in I was told there was no elevator and my Room was on 2nd floor. I am 86 and had recent spinal surgery. The Lady at the Desk was very apologetic and found me a room on first floor which turned out to face a beautiful Creek. I had a most pleasant stay and will definitely stay here every time I am in Maggie Valley.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Amos Cash
"Awesome Stay"
The room was great and at night the creek was a wonderful soothing sound. The lady at the front desk was VERY nice! The pool was amazing and we had a great stay at Ramada!
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2014
Different but nice with balcony on the cascading creek. Very quiet and relaxing. Staff very helpful.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Hotel.com problem"
The hotel was great. When I checked in, they wanted for a room. Hotels.com was lower. They said to reserve it online. I did, but Hotels.com reserved a handicap room. All of the furniture and bathroom are not set up the same. I didn't want that, so I had to pay an additional $$, which was what they offered in the first place. Not the first time this happened. This is one of the problems with reserving online. No one to discuss changes with.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Traveling
"Nice view of the creek."
Nice stay. Good view of the creek. Clean and comfortable. We would stay here again.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"My trip to Maggie Valley"
Very nice area and facility for price.
1 night business trip May 29, 2014
Ray Graves
"Clean and quiet if you choose the creek side."
First impression, underwhelmed. But we choose a creek side room and it was clean, roomy and with private balcony overlooking the rushing water. The major problem could be that there is no elevator to the second floor and anyone with problems doing steps would have an issue with that.
3 night trip May 22, 2014
Tom M
"Quick Stopover"
Quick Stopover to spend some time in Cherokee...minus casino-area hotel prices. Motel close to lots of hidden gems and close enough drive to casino. Very small, quaint room. A bit outdated. Room needs Fabreze. Bedding needs to be replaced. Nice porch to enjoy mountain view. Lola left an envelope on the pillow for us to leave a tip...really!?!?
Other trip May 25, 2014
Queenur1
"Hotel is old and out dated."
It was a clean place to sleep.The Hotel is old, with narrow halls dimly lite. Walls were clean but paint colors too dark. They did have nice equipment in the exercise room. I did not go into the pool area, so cannot comment on it.
Other trip May 25, 2014
Dia
Nice hotel, this was a motorcycle trip and they were accustomed to handling motorcycle travelers. Free breakfast was ok, they served scrambled eggs only on the weekend, should have been every day
4 night trip with friends May 17, 2014
Gunny
"Decent Hotel"
I really enjoyed my stay. The hotel was nice and clean. The staff was friendly. My only complaint was that the housekeeping staff did not change the bedding on the 2nd day of our stay nor provided fresh clean towels on that same day. We had to contact the front desk to remind them to do so. Other than that, I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.
2 night romance trip May 16, 2014
RJW
"Ok at best."
We were on the second floor and had to struggle with luggage up and down steps. No elevator. We were also told creekside and we had a view of the parking lot with plastic chairs. Lighting was falling apart. Desk chair would not slide under the desk/dresser combo and obstructed the view of the tv.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Terri
Was just there for the night, hotel was older but fine and desk clerk was quite nice.
Other trip May 9, 2014
"Great for the value and very close to the mountain"
The staff is truly wonderful. The room more than served its purpose.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Nice clean room. View was amazing! and staff was super friendly!...Will stay there on our next trip!
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Jon and Donna
"Error in booking!"
I paid for a creek view and when I got there she gave us a street view. She kept saying where I booked it online sent the wrong thing in that it was their fault. She just so happened to have one room left with a creek view and we were able to go in there. Thank Goodness!! We would stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
LovingtheMountains
A pretty basic hotel but perfect for what we were looking for. Nice breakfast and friendly staff. Good location.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Pete
too many stairs to climb
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Coffee"
They should offer coffee to everyone ALL morning not just during breakfast
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Staying in Maggie Valley was great, lots to see"
Our stay at Ramada Maggie Valley was so refreshing and peaceful.
3 night romance trip Mar 28, 2014
Joyce Eaddy
Room was clean, service was great, even with a very late check in.
1 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2014
"older hotel"
This hotel did not have an elevator which was disappointing because I had a lot of things to carry up and down the stairs. The cable only gave us one channel and the receptionist came up twice to fix the tv/remote so we could get additional channels. The toilet clogged up and we had to plunge it ourselves. The best thing about the hotel was the continental breakfast. I was looking forward to the creek being at the balcony but we were on the other side.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
juanita
"Didn't see river"
Got to room and no creek view and we wanted bath tub and ended up with handicap shower. Neighbors loud and after asking receptionist to tell them they only got louder
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
don't ask for c
"Pool"
The pool area was a disappointment. Very small and the jets in the hot tub did not work very well.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"nice birthday get-away"
Great place for the money! Our room was very large, it was clean and the jacuzzi was so relaxing. The staff was friendly & helpful. Breakfast offered several choices! The room would be a lot nicer if a small table was in the room along with a exhaust fan/better lighting in the bathroom.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
The Hamman's
"nice and friendly"
We chose maggie valley because it was middle ground between the things we wanted to do. We were there in march so a lot of things were still closed for the winter. The rooms were clean. The staff was excellent. And the breakfast was pretty great. Our overall trip was great. We would definitely return.
3 night romance trip Mar 7, 2014
amber
"Good place to stay in Maggie Valley"
This was a nice little place. It was a great value, clean and friendly, comfortable bedding, nice breakfast. The pool and spa area are nothing to get excited about. I was in town for Cataloochie and not swimming so this was ok with me. Only a half mile from the base of the mountain.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2014
Aaron
"Ski Trip Maggie Valley"
Very nice stay. Pool and hot tube small. Everything else very nice.
4 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"Close to Cherokee and Ski Resort"
The rooms were musty like they were smoked in but it is suppose to be a "non-smoking" hotel and if you didn't get back to your room before the hotel started filling up with other guest there wont be any hot water available to shower in !! We went and spent some time at the nearby ski resort and was planning to take a hot shower but there was only cold water available so we had to take a ice cold shower and warm up in front of the old heating unit that was mounted on the wall :(
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
gb
"Pick Ramada"
I come to Maggie valley once a year to ski for firefighters weekend. Staying at Ramada is very relaxing and very clean. I had no problems at all!
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2014
"Check in"
Old lady at front desk was very rude. No respect for customer. Argued with me.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"It was alright."
The hotel overall was alright. There were a few things that made me rate this hotel lower. First when I checked in the hotel did not have the room type available that I had reserved on Hotels.com, there was a mistake made either on the Hotels.com side or at the Hotel itself. Hotels.com did make it up though. The other issue was the towels in the bathroom, one was very stained and had holes in it and several of the lights in the room were unplugged when we arrived. But overall this hotel was alright, I would give it a 3 out of 5.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
Did not like the Eggs for Breakfast . Everything else was good. Don't get a room buy the stairway, it's very noisy.
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Lazerlarry
"Nice hotel and close enough to Tube World"
This is the second time we have stayed here. Room looked to have been updated. The only negative was the hard bed. Wife and I didn't enjoy the firmness, but the kids loved it. The indoor pool was nice. I wish it was a salt water pool so there wasn't as much of a chlorine smell as there was.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Branden
"Good basic hotel"
We stayed one night in order to be close to the local ski resort the next morning. All our basic needs were met. The room was clean, staff was pleasant, and the breakfast was fine. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2014
"great stay"
very clean, nice room. great stay
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014