All hotels in Belleville, Ontario, Canada
11 Bay Bridge Rd, Hwy 2 and Hwy 62 South, Belleville, ON, K8P3P6, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9482

"Not happy"
The ONLY reason we went there was for a Mini vacation with the kids. They love the water slide. I specifically called and asked if the slide would be open, and I was told yes. When we arrived we were told it was closed because ALL the lifeguards were off. I WILL NEVER GO BACK THERE. It was a waste of our time and money.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
DEANNA
"Wonderful staff and lovely rooms"
The staff at this hotel were very helpful and extremely accomodating . Was upgraded to a nicer room when I asked to check in early and they were very friendly about any other requests that I had. The rooms were spacious and we'll decorated as well. Very close to Science North and Bell Park - however it is not close to downtown at all. If you don't have a car (like myself) it is least a 30+ minute walk and not much around in terms of restaurants.
Other trip May 7, 2015
"Business Trip....one night stay"
Rate was acceptable. Facility was clean and acceptable. Staff were friendly. Upgraded room to riverfront room which included breakfast. Breakfast was acceptable.
Other trip May 6, 2015
"friendly and safe, "valley" atmosphere!"
We were on a wrestling trip with kids. Had a great stay the rooms were clean and had a balcony. The man at the front desk happened to be a wrestling coach as well so we fit in like a glove. Nice indoor pool with a cool water slide that the kids loved better than the motel we stayed at in Toronto on dixie rd. for the tournament. They even let the kids keep playing in the pool after check out as long as they wanted. Overall a great stay and I can't wait to stay again.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
The server in the hotel dining room was extremely friendly and efficient.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Laurie
"I'll stay here again for sure"
A nice big room with a balcony looking out on a park and the Bay of Quinte. A beautiful location! The room was somewhat bigger and more nicely decorated than many I've seen in affordable hotels. I really liked the fact that you can leave a breakfast order on your door in the evening and they deliver it the next morning at the time you've requested. Had a good meal in the dining room, and the breakfast buffet is excellent. My one caveat is that if you don't have a car, then walking towards downtown involves either crossing a derelict site or taking a lengthy detour involving an overpass over the railway tracks. Having said that, all the other hotel options in Belleville are even worse for pedestrians, so this was a minor annoyance.
Response by Travelodge Hotel Belleville
Dear Guest; Thank you for staying with us. I was pleased to read that you had a very positive experience! I am sorry that you did have difficulty walking to the downtown. There are plans for a development on the site by the hotel which will include a road and walkway. We look forward to welcoming you back. Regards Gary Smith
3 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
"comfortable stay"
Overnight stay. Room clean and comfortable. Nice view from balcony. Staff friendly and helpful. Would return.
Response by Travelodge Hotel Belleville
Dear Guest; Thank you for staying with us and for telling me about your stay. I was pleased to read that you had a comfortable night and that our team offered you great service. We hope to see you again very soon. Regards Gary Smith
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Pat
Very good. What I expected. Clean. Good location.
Response by Travelodge Hotel Belleville
Dear Guest Thank you for staying with us and for giving me your feedback. I am very pleased that you enjoyed our hotel. I hope we see you again very soon, enjoy the summer! Regards Gary Smith
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Tracey
"Reasonable price through expedia"
What I liked about the hotel was the check out time of noon. It was close to amenities so it was easy to find restaurants etc. Unfortunately I found the hotel dated and had difficulty adjusting the temperature in the room. My room was too hot and I could not lower the thermostat. I was going to leave the balcony open however the screen door would not close and I did not want bugs or other things flying into the room. My brother had the opposite problem in his room as it was too cold and he could not adjust the thermostat to make it warmer. my children and I used the pool amenities but I found the area dark and uninviting. I was looking forward to enjoying the hot tub after a long drive, however I found the Jets were functioning at a sub part level And you could not tell they were on.
Response by Travelodge Hotel Belleville
Dear Guest Thank you for staying with us, and giving me your feedback. I have noted your concerns regarding the heat in your room, screen door and the hot tub jets. I will ensure that my team follow up on these items. I do apologize for these problems. I hope that we will see you again very soon. Regards Gary Smith
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Not the "usual" quality~"
We always enjoyed coming to this hotel;one reason is the outdoor pool open any season. However,it was closed for apparent repairs this visit.Most disappointing! The staff ,especially at the restaurant are always very personable and go out of their way to make you feel welcome.Meals are always excellent! No beer on tap was again a disappointment!! We was also upgraded on one stay to a suite for no additional charge. I would like to have seen a decrease in room rate when all facilities are not available.
Response by Travelodge Hotel Belleville
Dear Guest; I apologise that the outdoor pool was closed this year during your visit. This was the first year that we did close it for the winter as a cost saving. We will in future be keeping it open year round. The beer on on tap was taken out last year due to low demand and we were unable to offer a quality draught beer. I hope that you will be visiting us next year and enjoy a swim in the outdoor pool and another great meal in Windows Restaurant. Regards Gary Smith
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Vicky
"Nice balcony view...of the water and park"
While our original room was not available, we were upgraded to a room with a King size bed. A very pleasant surprise, thank you to Shaun...at the front desk.
Response by Travelodge Hotel Belleville
Dear Guest I was pleased to read that one of our team exceeded your expectations during last stay with us. I will ensure that Shaun is aware of your kind comment. Regards Gary Smith
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Nice location"
Nice hotel. Very clean. Room needs updating sometime.
Response by Travelodge Hotel Belleville
Dear Guest; Thank you for telling me about your stay with us. I was pleased that your room was to your satisfaction. I apologise that the pool was cold,we will investigate that concern.as well as the pool towel stock and the front desk service. I will pass on your comment about our friendly housekeepers. I hope you can visit us again in the summer. Regards Gary Smith
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"nice hotel"
rooms were nice and very clean. hotel itself was clean. pool was small and water cold. front desk staff not very friendly or accommodating. when we asked for pool towels, none available, asked for life jackets for children, none available. cleaning staff very friendly. the price was right so I will be back for sure.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Just What we wanted"
The room was very affordable, comfortable and warm. The heating system was not loud and the water was hot. Just what we wanted.
Response by Travelodge Hotel Belleville
Dear Guest; I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again very soon. Regards Gary Smith
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
"Practical quick stay."
Overall a good hotel. Stayed 1 night during our travels. Room was standard. Nothing noteworthy my expectation for a travelodge were met.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Disappointed. Went for the water slide and it was closed. Didn't know until we checked in. The front desk staff was not very friendly. Was told there was breakfast then get there and because of the room we got we didn't get breakfast. The room was very clean though. No complaints there. Will not be back.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Enjoyed this hotel!!"
The hotel was able to give us a microwave and little fridge apon request when booking. It was a nice added touch. The beds were very comfortable. I would not hesitate to come back.
1 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2015
Irene
"convenient for location of event we were attending"
The staff on our arrival were pleasant and helpful. The room was okay with some obvious wear. The closet door was bent, the bathtub was small. The availability of a fridge and microwave was a nice surprise. Did not have an opportunity to try the pool but many guests we spoke to enjoyed it. The restaurant was a big dissapointment. It was more cost effective to order the breakfast buffet rather than a la carte. However, it certainly was not worth the price. The eggs and hashbrowns were inedible and the pancakes were like cardboard discs. The muffin and danish were very stale. The coffee was good.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Wendy
"Unique and Worthwhile"
Hotel was high end when built over 40 years ago by another chain and TraveLodge is doing a good job keeping it maintained. Rooms reflect the style of the 70's with quality furnishings, clean carpets and super clean linnens. Located in a park like setting just 1.5 km from city hall with lots of free parking.
Response by Travelodge Hotel Belleville
Dear Guest; Thank you for taking the time to tell me about your stay. I am pleased to read that we met your expectations for an older style hotel. We are starting renovations in our guest rooms with new vanity mirrors, new carpet and new executive desk chairs. We are in a unique setting on the bay of quinte and we will continue to ensure we maintain our property and grounds so that we are the place to stay when visiting Belleville. Regards Gary Smith
1 night trip Mar 6, 2015
Great time! Travelling for the weekend. First choice for a hotel
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Provided with 1 SMALL bar of soap for 2 days stay.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Good location, right on the water"
Room smelled of wet, hole in floors, hot tub did not work
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"More business and less pleasure"
Average to good overall, the room took a little while to warm up maybe because we were facing the north west which the winter winds blow. The hot tub was not working which was a downer. The TV in the room could be elevated higher for easier view while relaxing in bed. The rooms were clean, front desk was quick and efficient, parking was close to entrance of building. The location of the hotel was not within walking distance to anything. Can't smoke on the balconies which sucks for a smoker. The bathroom was clean. The slide at the pool was out of order and it would be better if the sauna was located in the same area as the pool, it is located in a strange place by the games room.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Stanley
"Horrible experince"
Room was not as been promised. There was not toothpaste or even mouthwash. not even any small soup. we wanted to stay 3 friend there but around 10:21 PM Electricity gone so there was not even any generator in hotel. 2 of my friends left the hotel and i spend my horrible night there. asked for compensation on phone few times which always was on voice mail after lot of calls i went at desk even give note there and called Hotel.com customer service person too anyways 2 days effort make general manager of hotel Mr. Gary to give 45$ as compensation in account anyways all our meeting efforts time and everything wasted for this horrible experience
1 night trip with friends Mar 3, 2015
Ali
"booked a room for my parents ."
Pool was closed...thermostat broken .. no hot water in room... power outage. Got sick from breakfast.....
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
teresa
"Convenient location"
Good location and comfortable stay. Staff helpful and pleasant
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Local favorite"
We've been staying here for years when we visit Belleville. The hotel is a little tired, but the staff are friendly and accommodating, the location is beautiful, and it's pet-friendly. Room rates are always competitive, sometimes the best in town. Prince Edward County is a very short drive away, and there's Zwick's Island Park, the harbour and a great dog park within a short walk. Kids love the indoor-outdoor pool and waterslide.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
T
"Comfortable stay"
Staff was excellent. Pool was down for maintenance ( the reason we booked this location, was because it had a pool with slide for kids). We were however given breakfast in lieu of the use of the pool.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Marilyn
"Travelodge"
Room was there on a long day of Basketball and snowy weather
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Lynn
Room was not clean. Found cobwebs on bedside lamps. Bathroom very small and in rough condition. Definitely needs an update!!
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Some Good / Some Not So Good"
CheckIn Staff did not tell me they actually posted a damage fee in advance to credit card. Hair Dryer did not work. Very Noisy, thin walls and doors. But they did process a cancellation without penalty. This old hotel could do better to train its staff better and segregate business travelers when assigning rooms.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Anne
"For this price I expect a mildew free shower."
Rooms are very tired - shower tiles with mildew, stained tub, thread bare carpet. Barely a two star hotel. Not very clean. Staff are nice.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Expensive, needs renos badly"
Blankets with holes, cold room, very tired looking walls and carpets, non functional gym equipment.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Friendly staff but smelly room and too many trains"
Staff were friendly, plenty of parking but......pool was closed, very strong (felt toxic) glue smell in our room, opened balcony door but the freight trains passing every hour was too loud for me.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Nice hotel for Business Trip"
Standard hotel - good restaurant and staff. Room was mediocre, but overall good experience.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Staff and overall condition of hotel was good."
However we were very disappointed the slide at the pool was not in operation. We specifically went on new years eve for the slide at the pool for the kids. It should be posted on the website when the slide is in operation. Mama was not pleased. Thanks
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"No one there"
No one ot desk when we arrived. Key cards did not work. Not enough coffee and tea.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
kim
"Noise"
worst experience staying in a hotel ever
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
Haowei
"The hotel was beautiful. Still renovating!! Good"
Great atmosphere in Restaurant; food was excellent! The staff was very courteous, helpful and friendly. If I ever visit Belleville again this will be my choice for a Hotel.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
We booked a room at this hotel while visiting family in the area. Room was clean, quiet and comfortable beds. Check in and out was fast and the front desk staff were great. Will definitely be booking here again.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Karaline
"This use to be a great hotel"
As people of Quinte West, we enjoy what you call "staycations" were you put your money back into your community. We love to stay at the Travelodge for their nice big heated indoor pool. We found out when we got their that it was closed for the Manger doesn't keep it heated in the winter time. That morning we went down to use the small pool attached to the slide and our room keys could not unlock the door. As well as the other 9 families wait with us. The pool was full and the hot tub was out of order. Very disapointing
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Cathy
"Not enough time"
It was so brief that all I can say is it was close to our friends place. The hotel staff, especially the reception were very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
Robert O
"Thanks"
A great play to stay for a short overnight. Relatively quiet and staff were always pleasant and helpful. Stairs are better than waiting for the elevator when in a rush. Clean rooms, great shower pressure.
"Not going back"
Will not be staying there again. Place is rundown. The room was like a sauna and the thermostat was obviously broken. The manager came up to check it and said he would send someone to try to fix it. No one ever came. By then we were exhausted, we managed with difficulty to get the sliding door open to let some cooler air into the room. Its the first time we've stayed at a travel lodge and I wont be booking on again.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Not Impressed!"
The hotel was very old and needed a lot of renovations. It was pretty expensive to stay there and for the amount of money I paid they could have had a continental breakfast, microwave and fridge in the room . Our room also had many flies, both dead and alive all over our room. I would NOT stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Susanc
"Nice on the outside."
Great location, nice staff in restaurant. Rooms are very dated,bathroom very small, air conditioning did not work, elevator did not work even though people complained for two days, had to walk up three flights of stairs. Go to the Holiday Inn Express if you have a choice!
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Frederick
Disturbed at 3:30 AM 2 nights in a row with drunken moron across the hall. You need to have staff on who can handle these people. I would be surprised if I was the only one to mention this inconsiderate jerk. This guy spoiled my what could have been a very relaxing stay.
3 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
Chuck
"hotel"
Due running in the Picton Marathon, we had hoped that we would able to get a later checkout but the extension was flatly refused by the cleaning manager, who stated that our room would be occupied at 1pm. How did she know that?? Check-in at that hotel is 3pm.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Maureen
Front desk was very friendly, but the room needs some updating.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2014
Elaine
"noisy train all night"
Train went behind the hotel and kept me awake most of the night.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014