All hotels in Belleville, Ontario, Canada
11 Bay Bridge Rd, Hwy 2 and Hwy 62 South, Belleville, ON, K8P3P6, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9482

"nice hotel"
rooms were nice and very clean. hotel itself was clean. pool was small and water cold. front desk staff not very friendly or accommodating. when we asked for pool towels, none available, asked for life jackets for children, none available. cleaning staff very friendly. the price was right so I will be back for sure.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Just What we wanted"
The room was very affordable, comfortable and warm. The heating system was not loud and the water was hot. Just what we wanted.
Response by Travelodge Hotel Belleville
Dear Guest; I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again very soon. Regards Gary Smith
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
"Practical quick stay."
Overall a good hotel. Stayed 1 night during our travels. Room was standard. Nothing noteworthy my expectation for a travelodge were met.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Disappointed. Went for the water slide and it was closed. Didn't know until we checked in. The front desk staff was not very friendly. Was told there was breakfast then get there and because of the room we got we didn't get breakfast. The room was very clean though. No complaints there. Will not be back.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Enjoyed this hotel!!"
The hotel was able to give us a microwave and little fridge apon request when booking. It was a nice added touch. The beds were very comfortable. I would not hesitate to come back.
1 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2015
Irene
"convenient for location of event we were attending"
The staff on our arrival were pleasant and helpful. The room was okay with some obvious wear. The closet door was bent, the bathtub was small. The availability of a fridge and microwave was a nice surprise. Did not have an opportunity to try the pool but many guests we spoke to enjoyed it. The restaurant was a big dissapointment. It was more cost effective to order the breakfast buffet rather than a la carte. However, it certainly was not worth the price. The eggs and hashbrowns were inedible and the pancakes were like cardboard discs. The muffin and danish were very stale. The coffee was good.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Wendy
"Unique and Worthwhile"
Hotel was high end when built over 40 years ago by another chain and TraveLodge is doing a good job keeping it maintained. Rooms reflect the style of the 70's with quality furnishings, clean carpets and super clean linnens. Located in a park like setting just 1.5 km from city hall with lots of free parking.
Response by Travelodge Hotel Belleville
Dear Guest; Thank you for taking the time to tell me about your stay. I am pleased to read that we met your expectations for an older style hotel. We are starting renovations in our guest rooms with new vanity mirrors, new carpet and new executive desk chairs. We are in a unique setting on the bay of quinte and we will continue to ensure we maintain our property and grounds so that we are the place to stay when visiting Belleville. Regards Gary Smith
1 night trip Mar 6, 2015
Great time! Travelling for the weekend. First choice for a hotel
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Provided with 1 SMALL bar of soap for 2 days stay.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Good location, right on the water"
Room smelled of wet, hole in floors, hot tub did not work
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"More business and less pleasure"
Average to good overall, the room took a little while to warm up maybe because we were facing the north west which the winter winds blow. The hot tub was not working which was a downer. The TV in the room could be elevated higher for easier view while relaxing in bed. The rooms were clean, front desk was quick and efficient, parking was close to entrance of building. The location of the hotel was not within walking distance to anything. Can't smoke on the balconies which sucks for a smoker. The bathroom was clean. The slide at the pool was out of order and it would be better if the sauna was located in the same area as the pool, it is located in a strange place by the games room.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Stanley
"Horrible experince"
Room was not as been promised. There was not toothpaste or even mouthwash. not even any small soup. we wanted to stay 3 friend there but around 10:21 PM Electricity gone so there was not even any generator in hotel. 2 of my friends left the hotel and i spend my horrible night there. asked for compensation on phone few times which always was on voice mail after lot of calls i went at desk even give note there and called Hotel.com customer service person too anyways 2 days effort make general manager of hotel Mr. Gary to give 45$ as compensation in account anyways all our meeting efforts time and everything wasted for this horrible experience
1 night trip with friends Mar 3, 2015
Ali
"booked a room for my parents ."
Pool was closed...thermostat broken .. no hot water in room... power outage. Got sick from breakfast.....
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
teresa
"Convenient location"
Good location and comfortable stay. Staff helpful and pleasant
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Local favorite"
We've been staying here for years when we visit Belleville. The hotel is a little tired, but the staff are friendly and accommodating, the location is beautiful, and it's pet-friendly. Room rates are always competitive, sometimes the best in town. Prince Edward County is a very short drive away, and there's Zwick's Island Park, the harbour and a great dog park within a short walk. Kids love the indoor-outdoor pool and waterslide.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
T
"Comfortable stay"
Staff was excellent. Pool was down for maintenance ( the reason we booked this location, was because it had a pool with slide for kids). We were however given breakfast in lieu of the use of the pool.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Marilyn
"Travelodge"
Room was there on a long day of Basketball and snowy weather
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Lynn
Room was not clean. Found cobwebs on bedside lamps. Bathroom very small and in rough condition. Definitely needs an update!!
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Some Good / Some Not So Good"
CheckIn Staff did not tell me they actually posted a damage fee in advance to credit card. Hair Dryer did not work. Very Noisy, thin walls and doors. But they did process a cancellation without penalty. This old hotel could do better to train its staff better and segregate business travelers when assigning rooms.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Anne
"For this price I expect a mildew free shower."
Rooms are very tired - shower tiles with mildew, stained tub, thread bare carpet. Barely a two star hotel. Not very clean. Staff are nice.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Expensive, needs renos badly"
Blankets with holes, cold room, very tired looking walls and carpets, non functional gym equipment.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Friendly staff but smelly room and too many trains"
Staff were friendly, plenty of parking but......pool was closed, very strong (felt toxic) glue smell in our room, opened balcony door but the freight trains passing every hour was too loud for me.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Nice hotel for Business Trip"
Standard hotel - good restaurant and staff. Room was mediocre, but overall good experience.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Staff and overall condition of hotel was good."
However we were very disappointed the slide at the pool was not in operation. We specifically went on new years eve for the slide at the pool for the kids. It should be posted on the website when the slide is in operation. Mama was not pleased. Thanks
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"No one there"
No one ot desk when we arrived. Key cards did not work. Not enough coffee and tea.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
kim
"Noise"
worst experience staying in a hotel ever
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
Haowei
"The hotel was beautiful. Still renovating!! Good"
Great atmosphere in Restaurant; food was excellent! The staff was very courteous, helpful and friendly. If I ever visit Belleville again this will be my choice for a Hotel.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
We booked a room at this hotel while visiting family in the area. Room was clean, quiet and comfortable beds. Check in and out was fast and the front desk staff were great. Will definitely be booking here again.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Karaline
"This use to be a great hotel"
As people of Quinte West, we enjoy what you call "staycations" were you put your money back into your community. We love to stay at the Travelodge for their nice big heated indoor pool. We found out when we got their that it was closed for the Manger doesn't keep it heated in the winter time. That morning we went down to use the small pool attached to the slide and our room keys could not unlock the door. As well as the other 9 families wait with us. The pool was full and the hot tub was out of order. Very disapointing
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Cathy
"Not enough time"
It was so brief that all I can say is it was close to our friends place. The hotel staff, especially the reception were very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
Robert O
"Thanks"
A great play to stay for a short overnight. Relatively quiet and staff were always pleasant and helpful. Stairs are better than waiting for the elevator when in a rush. Clean rooms, great shower pressure.
"Not going back"
Will not be staying there again. Place is rundown. The room was like a sauna and the thermostat was obviously broken. The manager came up to check it and said he would send someone to try to fix it. No one ever came. By then we were exhausted, we managed with difficulty to get the sliding door open to let some cooler air into the room. Its the first time we've stayed at a travel lodge and I wont be booking on again.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Not Impressed!"
The hotel was very old and needed a lot of renovations. It was pretty expensive to stay there and for the amount of money I paid they could have had a continental breakfast, microwave and fridge in the room . Our room also had many flies, both dead and alive all over our room. I would NOT stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Susanc
"Nice on the outside."
Great location, nice staff in restaurant. Rooms are very dated,bathroom very small, air conditioning did not work, elevator did not work even though people complained for two days, had to walk up three flights of stairs. Go to the Holiday Inn Express if you have a choice!
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Frederick
Disturbed at 3:30 AM 2 nights in a row with drunken moron across the hall. You need to have staff on who can handle these people. I would be surprised if I was the only one to mention this inconsiderate jerk. This guy spoiled my what could have been a very relaxing stay.
3 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
Chuck
"hotel"
Due running in the Picton Marathon, we had hoped that we would able to get a later checkout but the extension was flatly refused by the cleaning manager, who stated that our room would be occupied at 1pm. How did she know that?? Check-in at that hotel is 3pm.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Maureen
Front desk was very friendly, but the room needs some updating.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2014
Elaine
"noisy train all night"
Train went behind the hotel and kept me awake most of the night.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"FRIENDLY AND WELL PRICED"
THE ROOM WAS MODERN AND CLEAN AND THE BED WAS VERY COMFORTABLE. WE ENJOYED A GOOD PRIME RIB DINNER AND HOT BREAKFAST BUFFET IN THE HOTEL RESTAURANT. THIS IS A GOOD BASE FOR TOURING PRINCE EDWARD COUNTY AT A MUCH BETTER PRICE THAN A LOT OF THE ACCOMODATIONS ON THE ISLAND.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
CHRIS
"Nice hotel for a quick stay over"
We stayed there one night on a stop over to Niagara Falls. Very comfortable and clean room. Hotel staff was efficient and courteous. Close to coffee shops and restaurants. Nice shopping mall not to far away by car. Would recommend for a quick stop over.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
david
"Don't Stay here it's no longer the Ramada"
Disgustingly dirty, dingy rooms with soiled carpets with a characteristic stench of tool. Don't open the windows since a blast of train tracks will deafen your ears right outside your window. Ask for a more quiet room and the manager says, "Call Expedia to switch your room." So I did, and Exepdia representative could not get a straight answere from the same manager who decides to leave the phone on an extended almost 1 hour hold. After a 3 hour ordeal, the manager decides to give out the room to another victim without telling Expedia nor myself. When confronted, she yelled at me and got her staff to yell at me too. They simply chanted that they could not service everyone because they are too busy and often will cope by not answer phones and leave people on hold for a very long. They did not like that I told them that ignoring the problem will not make it better and they are giving an awful customer service experience. Then, they decide to get another staff to yell at me to get out. So, I did, I checked out immediately and am glad to never return there. Not sure what kind of corporate training they have received but they are displaced, tired and bad attitude, unhappy staff working there that spoiled my vacation. Never expected to encounter such a difficult situation and will never stay at Travelodge due to lack of quality control in every aspect. Marriott, and old Ramada at the Belleville Bay was splendid in comparison. Guests should not have to be taunted disrespectfully.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
PAS BELLE
"The entry to Sandbanks"
Nice hotel near the marina, great service, kind employees at restaurant, great water slides but employees not available to watch it. Great outdoor pool.
2 night family trip Aug 25, 2014
Charlie
"Just your average hotel"
Nothing about this hotel is praise-worthy except for the location (nice right on the water). If you can, book a room with a king bed as they are noticeably nicer than queen rooms (carpet/fixtures/decor etc). For the price, not impressed this hotel didn't offer any kind of continental breakfast. And then we were told there is a shortage of coffee for our rooms. Really? Staff were not friendly or welcoming upon our arrival or when needing something (ie. Ice from restaurant bar) Ice machine not working on our floor *sigh*. Very unpleasant to have to walk up the entrance with people constantly smoking here, despite signs posted not to. My son was super excited to go swimming in a pool that had a waterslide, yet when we went at 7pm they had it closed for the day...a Saturday night. Come on. Lots of easy fixes here to make this hotel more enjoyable... Get on it.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Jill
"A great slide for the family and pretty location."
Good time, ice machines were broken:( partiers beside us all night long which was loud until 3 AM, very unfortunate. Other than that, nice hotel pretty landscaping and fun pools.no fridge either,
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
THE STAY WAS FINE, WAS A LITTLE DISGUSTED WITH THE HOT BREAKFAST. THE EGGS WERE DISGUSTING WAS UNABLE TO EAT THEM, THE FRENCH TOAST WAS GROSS DIDN'T BOTHER TO EAT THEM, AND THE BACON WASN'T BAD. WHEN I BOOK THE HOTEL I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT I PAID EXTRA TO INCLUDE THE HOT BREAKFAST WAS NOT HAPPY TO FIND OUT THAT IT WAS A $20 VOUCHER FOR THE BREAKFAST AND HAD TO PAY ADDIATL $7, IF I HAD KNOWN THAT WHEN I BOOKED THE RM I WOULDN'T OF GOT THE HOT BREAKFAST, I WOULD OF SPENT THE SAME ARMOUNT OR LESS FOR A WAY NICER BRAKFAST. THAT EXPERINCE HAS UNFORTUNALLY PUT A BAD TASTE IN MY MOUTH TOWARD THE TRAVELODGE HOTEL, EVERY YR WE CAME TO BELLEVILLE FOR THE DRAGON BOAT REGATTA AND I WILL NO LONGER BE STAYING AT THIS HOLET....WHY SPEND MORE MONEY WHEN YOU CAN GO TO ANOTHER HOTEL WITH THE HOT BREAKFAST INCLUDED...IE THE BEST WESTERN.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Enjoyable Stay"
This was only a 1 night overnight stay with our daughter. The room had a lovely view of the harbour and was a reasonably good value. We were unable to make use of the $20. credit for the restaurant as we had other plans for the evening and didn't know about it in advance but the portions at breakfast (not included in the price) were quite generous and good value. The outdoor swimming pool was OK, not overly large but it wasn't crowded. The indoor pool is not for swimming, it's just for the waterslide. It's a single slide but has 4 tight loops and if you lie down you can build up a decent speed. The slide also had lifeguard service in attendance. Zwick's waterfront park is next to the hotel and can be enjoyed for an early morning walk or run. I'd definitely consider staying again.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Access cards did not work. Did not provide us with two queen sized beds as we were promised through our booking. One elevator that was slow. Eventually after haggling did provide us with a second free room but we, as customers, had to come up with this solution.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Not great"
I would have probably stayed at another hotel given the opportunity but I didn't have a choice in my selection. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean but that's about it. This hotel is in serious need of modernization. It feels a bit run down and dated.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Anthony
"nice place to stay"
enjoyed it - a little older hotel - staff wasn't up to date and a little understaffed - but otherwise great!
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
"Ideal alternative to accommodations on PEC"
This hotel is definitely a great value for its proximity to Prince Edward County where it is difficult to find a good place (in terms of quality and cost) to stay overnight. The hotel is right on the lake so it's ideal for people who enjoy strolling along the lake shore. It is also right next to the bridge between Belleville and Prince Edward County, which makes it a perfect alternative to staying over on the island where accommodations are hard to find and not cheap. The hotel is kid friendly. If I have a complaint, it would be that the bathroom supplies are on the frugal side.
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2014