All hotels in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
240 Brownlow Ave, Dartmouth, NS, B3B 1X6, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Nice, clean Hotel, family stay."
Fantastic breakfast! I can't remember the man's name that was seating people and serving coffee and tea, but he was attentive and thoughtful. Buffet breakfast was really good, best I have ever had at a hotel.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Inge
"Just a get away"
Great stay with my 3 boys . They had a wonderful time in the pool/ hot tub / waterslide.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Corie
We were just staying overnight and were very pleased. Breakfast was excellent!
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Very Nice place close to shopping and lots to do"
We stayed 2 nights and loved it. Pool was great we used it every day and the food was also great would stay again
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Decent hotel, nice room and extremely comfortable bed. It was nice too that they still offer smoking rooms. I do not smoke but booked one so visiting friends could. Surprisingly the room did not smell overly smoky only a bit on the bedding. Biggest flaw was the heating system, the thermostat did not appear to control it and the room most of the time was extremely hot and very very dry due to the system constantly coming on. The occasional time it wasn't hot it was freezing - usually the middle of the night or early morning. Only had breakfast buffet once, the items were very limited, cereal, fruit, bread and juice. I assume this was because it was Christmas day as it there was an empty side of the buffet table. I would recommend this hotel if you are driving or you are expecting people to visit you who do. If you are relying on public transportation this may not be the best hotel for you esp if it is winter
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"It was close to relatives for Xmas morning."
Very disappointing as I paid for a non smoking King Size bed & was sent to a double bed room that had an unpleasant smell.Went back to front desk & was told all rooms with king size beds were unavailable but was not advised of this in advance.We were put in another room that at least did not smell. Will not be going there again.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
linda
"Excellent location for my needs"
location was excellent for my shopping needs and it's relative location close to Dartmouth Crossing Shopping district and within minutes of the Micmac Mall and all of Burnside Park. Hotel staff were friendly and courteous.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Enjoyed my stay."
Stayed at the hotel for a night. Used the hot tub and went down the water slide. Comfortable and was worth the price.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Old and dated and shows it."
Buffett breakfast - table was dirty. An old hotel and it shows in the furniture and decor (scratches). Parking was hard to find later in the evening because of Christmas events. Bed was very comfortable. Hotel staff especially in the lounge (lady) was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Great time"
Staff Christmas party. Buffet was excellent. Staff great!
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Debbie
"restful sleep"
wonderful stay. very confortable bed and pillows but parking spaces are too small and they were completely full. this is our second stay there. still ennoyed it
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Maria
"Dartmouth hotel"
We have used this hotel often when in the area for the comfort and cleanliness. The staff in the restaurant are not the friendliest, but we over looked this as we didn't spend much time in the hotel. Our room had always been clean but this time the glasses that where in the room where used, they where properly positioned with the paper cover, but obviously dirty, they had remnants of food on them and dried pop and orange juice inside. Very disappointing. We where on the top floor, which is also a smoking floor. We had the window in the room open during our entire stay. It smelt better when we left than when we arrived. It smelled like a very scented spray had been used in the room, my nose congested right away.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Dirty Room"
The room we stayed in had not been cleaned properly - the dirty socks of previous guests were still in the bed. Disgusting.
Wonderful stay, can't wait to do it again !
2 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Nice Hotel, close to Dartmouth Crossing"
Stay one night, nice room with a King size bed. Free breakfast was very very good
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Nice hotel excellent location"
Close to Dartmouth Crossing and shopping, good hot breakfast and free parking
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Stay at Ramada Dartmouth"
Room smelt of body odor. Lights burned out in bathroom. Buffet breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Margaret
"Convenience"
The hotel was suited to the needs we had. The location was close to the activities we planned.
1 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2014
Alana
"Stay away"
Pre booked on line would have changed hotel if I could have. Room was in bad shape. Filthy rug, badly stained. Dirty chair. No fridge ? Had booked it because of the location and had stayed at other Ramadas. Breakfast was average. Server at breakfast acted like we were all an inconvenience. Coffee was terrible. Thankful there is a Tim's on nearly every corner. Ate at the hotel one night. Meal was good.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Lynne
"Ramada Dartmouth, 2 night stay"
Was awesome. I had a smoking room, when I walked in it was fresh smelling. the room was very clean and the staff awesome!
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Terri
Very nice
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
"Nice hotel Close to everything"
great breakfast buffet included with room, nice pool, room a little dated.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Nice trip"
Excellent food. Great Breakfast. Service was good. Room was clean but had a little cosmetic issues. Great location.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Nice hotel clean rooms"
Nice hotel. Rooms could use an update. The tv stand/ dresser and desk looked like they were from the 70's. The main lobby and restaurant were very clean and nice. Free breakfast buffett was good with a decent selection of items. Would stay here again.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Nice hotel close to shopping"
I took my daughter and her friend to Hfx for the night to celebrate her 16th bday. Close to shopping mall and had great stay
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Candace
"convenient and clean, but room has a smell"
This hotel is located conveniently close to the airport and the service was friendly. The room had a persistent smell of some chemical or perfume used to cover the scent of cigarette smoke - it was noticeable when I entered but not so bad that I could not sleep. Still, those sensitive to such things should be advised. I don't think the room was smoked in recently but that it was in the past and there is still a reminder.
2 night family trip Sep 21, 2014
david
"Great Breakfast Buffet"
Had a nice stay with an amazing free breakfast buffet. Only complaint is there was a drunk man hanging outside his room (which happened to be next to mine) at 130am playing music and talking loudly. I called down to the front desk and no came up for 30 minutes and at that time the man had gone to bed. I was kinda frustrated because how busy could they have been at 1:30 in the morning that it took a half hour to go to the third floor.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Conveniently located in business park"
Overall the hotel was clean & well maintained. The room however was very noisy due to air conditioning unit & no instructions on how to operate it ? Found the bathroom to contain many long hairs.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
D BLAKE CONRAD
"Great breakfast!"
at first i wasn't sure about the location in a Dartmouth industrial area. As is turned out it was central to all of our day trips and easy to get in and out.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Great stay at a great Hotel.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Approachable"
Very good expierince good and cheap with Expedia not far from Halifax approachable
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Nice Hotel!"
I have never stayed at this location although I have stayed in the area a number of times. It is a nice find.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Arnold
"Close to halifax"
Not enough workers in hotel restaurant, an hour wait for dinner.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Rosemarie
"not suitable for tourists"
this hotel is located in an industrial part of Dartmouth and an inconvenient bu service has to be used to reach tourist attractions. The restaurant is serving mediocre food and the buffet breakfast is hardly edible. This operation could do with a lot of TLC, until it does I will never stay there again
4 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Michael Baloun
"cheap hotel but disappointing staff."
hostile staff especially toward kids. during dinner the waiter put us, me my wife and two kids away from other people to avoid potential noise from kids ! The parking spot are vey small and it is impossible to fit a medium car in it. breakfast is cheap and you will wait 15 min until getting your coffee.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
smith
We stayed for two days for our family vacation, The room is very clean. The pool is great for the kids. The hot breakfast is good. The staff at the reception is very helpful.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
"Pool was very cold"
I only book this hotel cause it was cheaper at the time, staff was friendly.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Great place for kids!"
We had a great stay at the hotel... the pool was amazing, breakfast was great and the room was comfortable. We stayed with two seven-year olds who had their minds blown by the waterslide. All in all, a wonderful night! Our one recommendation would be to keep the tempurature in the rooms to a more moderate level, which would be better for your bills, your guests comfort level and the environment. We turned off the air conditioning and actually had to turn on the heat to get the room tempurature to a comfortable level. It was freezing in there!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Hank
"Very comfy beds and nice staff"
I had my daughters bday party with a couple of friends,and they had a fantastic time.I found it a good price to stay there,that is why i tried it.I definitely will be going back.My new favorite hotel
carmen
We enjoyed our stay so much, we ended up booking three nights. The service was friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was a treat. We would stay here again without a doubt.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Worth the price"
Dated but clean. Very courteous housecleaning staff. Nice reasonably priced restaurant.
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
Roger
"Good hotel"
Staff was very friendly. Had a very nice stay overall.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Lynn
The hotel was nice, the staff were friendly, beds were comfy, the only thing I didn't like was the food in the pepper mill restuarant, it tasted old, I would come back to this hotel.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Great Stay at Ramada"
We had an issue with our room that was promptly dealt with. We were upgraded for our troubles without asking which was appreciated. Great water slide and facilities. Enjoyed the hot breakfasts. Hotel is easy to get to from the highway and downtown Halifax was very easy to get to by car from this location. Hotel is in a commercial area so not much interesting in the immediate area. There is fast food 2-3 min away by car (Wendy's, Tim Norton's, Burger King) if you like that
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Rob
"Don't judge by cover"
Looks nice in the desk area.. So I go sign in and the workers did not seem welcoming or happy. Felt like I was being judge due to my age (20). We went for just a place to lay our heads for the night before mud run. So there was no time to party or be loud. So we got the room and headed up. Open the door and bam a stench hit us from the room. It smelled old and gross mixed with the pool chlorine. Luckily I had febreze in the car. The rug was stained and we couldn't get over the smell. Also I forgot the wifi info in the car, and my friend went down to get info and she asked the worker and she huffed and puffed and passed the paper and said here and have gave the paper to her. The pool was small as could be! Shaped like an "L" and the deep end was no wider than my car...we all were not happy with our stay and we will not return
mankey
We stayed a week and the kids loved the water slide. The breakfast was great value. The fridge in the hotel room was ideal as the weather was very warm.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
H
"Excellent hotel"
Stayed here several times over last 8 years. Friendly staff, nice pool, quiet hotel
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
"Good location. Very clean rooms"
I was pleasantly surprised how nice, clean and reasonably priced this hotel was. I am a CAA member and the discount made a big difference.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Pam
"Very Impressed"
My wife and I were very impressed with the room and especially the breakfast that was included in the price. Full breakfast buffet! Our room was comfortable and clean with a very comfortable bed. The pool facilities and water slide are a great attraction as well.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2014
"Could have been better"
The bed was comfy and overall the room was clean but was very dated! The wifi was less then impressive and required a lot of troubleshooting before…. We could still not access the wifi. The TV is locked to a box that creates a whole ordeal just to change channel. For a romantic getaway this was more stressful then it needed to be. The staff was nice but can't see me going out of my way for the Ramada again.
2 night romance trip Jun 27, 2014