All hotels in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here240 Brownlow Ave, Dartmouth, NS, B3B 1X6, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Nice Hotel!"
I have never stayed at this location although I have stayed in the area a number of times. It is a nice find.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Arnold
"Close to halifax"
Not enough workers in hotel restaurant, an hour wait for dinner.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Rosemarie
"not suitable for tourists"
this hotel is located in an industrial part of Dartmouth and an inconvenient bu service has to be used to reach tourist attractions. The restaurant is serving mediocre food and the buffet breakfast is hardly edible. This operation could do with a lot of TLC, until it does I will never stay there again
4 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Michael Baloun
"cheap hotel but disappointing staff."
hostile staff especially toward kids. during dinner the waiter put us, me my wife and two kids away from other people to avoid potential noise from kids ! The parking spot are vey small and it is impossible to fit a medium car in it. breakfast is cheap and you will wait 15 min until getting your coffee.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
smith
We stayed for two days for our family vacation, The room is very clean. The pool is great for the kids. The hot breakfast is good. The staff at the reception is very helpful.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
"Pool was very cold"
I only book this hotel cause it was cheaper at the time, staff was friendly.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Great place for kids!"
We had a great stay at the hotel... the pool was amazing, breakfast was great and the room was comfortable. We stayed with two seven-year olds who had their minds blown by the waterslide. All in all, a wonderful night! Our one recommendation would be to keep the tempurature in the rooms to a more moderate level, which would be better for your bills, your guests comfort level and the environment. We turned off the air conditioning and actually had to turn on the heat to get the room tempurature to a comfortable level. It was freezing in there!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Hank
"Very comfy beds and nice staff"
I had my daughters bday party with a couple of friends,and they had a fantastic time.I found it a good price to stay there,that is why i tried it.I definitely will be going back.My new favorite hotel
carmen
We enjoyed our stay so much, we ended up booking three nights. The service was friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was a treat. We would stay here again without a doubt.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Worth the price"
Dated but clean. Very courteous housecleaning staff. Nice reasonably priced restaurant.
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
Roger
"Good hotel"
Staff was very friendly. Had a very nice stay overall.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Lynn
The hotel was nice, the staff were friendly, beds were comfy, the only thing I didn't like was the food in the pepper mill restuarant, it tasted old, I would come back to this hotel.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Great Stay at Ramada"
We had an issue with our room that was promptly dealt with. We were upgraded for our troubles without asking which was appreciated. Great water slide and facilities. Enjoyed the hot breakfasts. Hotel is easy to get to from the highway and downtown Halifax was very easy to get to by car from this location. Hotel is in a commercial area so not much interesting in the immediate area. There is fast food 2-3 min away by car (Wendy's, Tim Norton's, Burger King) if you like that
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Rob
"Don't judge by cover"
Looks nice in the desk area.. So I go sign in and the workers did not seem welcoming or happy. Felt like I was being judge due to my age (20). We went for just a place to lay our heads for the night before mud run. So there was no time to party or be loud. So we got the room and headed up. Open the door and bam a stench hit us from the room. It smelled old and gross mixed with the pool chlorine. Luckily I had febreze in the car. The rug was stained and we couldn't get over the smell. Also I forgot the wifi info in the car, and my friend went down to get info and she asked the worker and she huffed and puffed and passed the paper and said here and have gave the paper to her. The pool was small as could be! Shaped like an "L" and the deep end was no wider than my car...we all were not happy with our stay and we will not return
mankey
We stayed a week and the kids loved the water slide. The breakfast was great value. The fridge in the hotel room was ideal as the weather was very warm.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
H
"Excellent hotel"
Stayed here several times over last 8 years. Friendly staff, nice pool, quiet hotel
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
"Good location. Very clean rooms"
I was pleasantly surprised how nice, clean and reasonably priced this hotel was. I am a CAA member and the discount made a big difference.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Pam
"Very Impressed"
My wife and I were very impressed with the room and especially the breakfast that was included in the price. Full breakfast buffet! Our room was comfortable and clean with a very comfortable bed. The pool facilities and water slide are a great attraction as well.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2014
"Could have been better"
The bed was comfy and overall the room was clean but was very dated! The wifi was less then impressive and required a lot of troubleshooting before…. We could still not access the wifi. The TV is locked to a box that creates a whole ordeal just to change channel. For a romantic getaway this was more stressful then it needed to be. The staff was nice but can't see me going out of my way for the Ramada again.
2 night romance trip Jun 27, 2014
"Tired"
Tired hotel in need of a "makeover". Room smelled musty and the carpet was stained.Staff was very helpful and friendly
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Christine
"Nice hotel close to Mic Mac mall!"
Place was clean and staff friendly. Breakfast buffet was a bonus! Kids had fun in the slide/pool.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Hélène
"Nice place to stay."
Room is clean and has enough space. They supplied free parking and free breakfast at a reasonable rate.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Average hotel. Convenient location."
Friendly staff except for breakfast in the restaurant - the waitress left much to be desired, but the gentleman who was host made up for it. Room was comfortable but could have been cleaner. It's time for some maintenance especially in the pool area. I would stay again though.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Anita
"Nice hotel close to area that I needed to visit..."
WONDERFUL STAY BREAKFAST BUFFET WAS EXCELLENT. QUITE AND CLEAN.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
enjoyed it very much went for the pool
1 night family trip May 31, 2014
heather brown
"Weekend"
Stayed for the weekend, relaxing. Took in monster truck show and travelled by ferry to Halifax waterfront to walk along the docks. A great and relaxing time.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
Great staff....very helpful. I will stay here again.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"The room smell of human sweat. I"
We when there for to watch a show, when downstairs at 4:30pm for dinner before the show ,the restaurant wasn't open until 5 pm. Had to go out to fast food place. Wasn't what I was expecting. Shirley Bugden
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Great hotel but buffet breakfast ends too early, great staff clean rooms
Other trip May 27, 2014
"nice hotel, a little outdated, close to everything"
was a nice hotel, restaurant was very good. The rooms were very outdated but did the job. Room pillows were pretty terrible, but the housekeeper searched as much as she could to find a better pillow.
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Weekend Stay"
Very helpful hotel staff. Free parking is great.Enjoyed the meals at the hotel restaurant. Checkout time is at 12, rather than 11. My only complaint had to do with the noise above us. Someone was walking /running so heavily above us that it shook the mirror on the wall. This went on til 1 a.m. and then resumed at 5 a.m. Sounded like he/she was also jumping off the bed at times. Didn't complain to staff because if this was a child, my sympathy to the parents. Otherwise, the bed itself was very comfortable. Lots of hot water.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Norma
"Central Location"
Really enjoyed our stay here overall. The pool is tiny, but the kids loved it and the water slide and wanted to spend as much time there as they could. Included breakfast is plentiful and tasty, and the restaurant meals are not bad if a bit pricey. Rooms were comfy, and everyone slept very well. Hotel is very well located - Dartmouth Crossing and MicMac Mall are 3 minutes away, and even downtown Halifax is only 15 minutes away over the bridge. If I have to stay in the Halifax area again, will definitely stay here.
5 night family trip Apr 21, 2014
Andy
"Nice place to stay"
It was a great place to stay. It could use a bit of an update, but the room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. We would definitely stay there again, especially with its proximity to Dartmouth crossing.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Our trip was great the hotel was excellent"
Hotel was spotless and breakfast was great very close to the shopping area
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
pat
"smoking room"
I still can't believe I was able to smoke in my room. Didn't think that would ever happen. Great room, great people
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2014
Tania
"Just a place to sleep"
I took my three sons and their families into Halifax to celebrate my wife's and mine's 45th wedding anniversary I had made reservations a head of time and paid in advance. (four rooms). When I arrived they requested that I pay a four hundred dollar damage deposit which I questioned, and could not get a satisfactory answer why as it was just an overnight stay. I had no choice but to pay the deposit.. I am sure that they don't ask every person for a one hundred dollar deposit.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"overnight stay-extended to 2 nights due to weather"
Booked non-smoking room.Disappointed when we got off the elevator and could smell cigarette smoke in the hallway.It was the fifth floor obviously there were smoking rooms on this floor.Suggestion-keep a floor for the smoking rooms.we had to book2nd night due to weather-disappointed I couldn't stay a second night at the same price,it was 20.00 dollars more Otherwise the room was clean,loved the comfy bed.and the .full hot breakfast was awesome.The hostesses in the dining room at breakfast were very accomadating and friendly.Will definitely return.
1 night trip Mar 31, 2014
Anthony Daemen
"Good business hotel"
I was there for training that was happening in the same hotel so it made sense to book a room in the same building. The overall experience, including the class, was very good. Most people in the hotel looked to be there for business as well.The room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
Alex
"Great hotel close to shopping and loved the pool"
Had a great time room was ready when i arived and staff was very friendly
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Nice hotel for a family fun weekend."
The staff was friendly, the room was spacious enough for family of 4 and the kids really enjoyed the pool.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"Badly needing a facelift"
The hotel's exterior is deceiving as to what you will find inside. I can only describe the inside as "OLD". It so desperately needs a facelift. My room's carpet was very old, wallpaper - color scheme - chairs - something out of the 70's! The room also had a strong stench of body odour to it. Thank god the windows opened and I could have fresh air coming into the room. I would absolutely never stay there again!
1 night trip Mar 18, 2014
enjoyed stay vey much more than satisfied would recommend it to anyone would definately stay at ramada again
1 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2014
Jack Targett
"Favourite place to stay!"
We have stayed here several times and have always enjoyed our stays. Very clean hotel.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Heidi
"Good location for Dartmouth or Halifax."
Great hotel for the price. Nice free breakfast also.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2014
"Best waterslide and breakfast."
The breakfast is included and great. The waterslide is a highlight of every trip and the staff is always very friendly amd helpful.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
"Nice hotel with great waterslide for the kids!"
Great stay. Two adults and two kids. They loved the pool and waterslide. Buffett breakfast was good and all hotel staff were helpful.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Nice Family Weekend Getaway"
Was a great choice for our family weekend getaway. The kids loved the swim area with waterslide. The pool and hot tub were clean and well maintained. Hotel was clean and quiet. Beds were comfortable. Front desk staff were very friendly, helpful and accommodating. The complimentary hot breakfast buffet was great. Free parking. Close to malls and about 12 minutes to downtown Halifax. We will be back!
JC
"Good stuff"
Good stuff was experienced by all. Did I mention the good stuff? I must say that stuff was good, good, good. Good stuff, good stuff, good stuff. Man that stuff was good. G to the O to the O to the D to the S to the T to U to the F to the F! Whatatcha got? - Good Stuff that's what you got.
LiveLongProsper
Wireless was terrible. Other than that it was fine.
5 night business trip Feb 23, 2014
Marshall
Only complaint. Had to check out one night early. And manager can't be found for me to be reimbursed. My last night...not very good customer service.
3 night trip Feb 20, 2014