All hotels in Franklin, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here6210 Hospitality Drive, I-65 Exit 65 at Hwy 96, Franklin, TN, 37067, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

Clean rooms, comfy bed, working TV, friendly efficient staff.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"Civil War sites within 15 minutes ..."
Good choice for a reasonably priced hotel from which to go see the Civil War sites in Franklin.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
"I was not pleased at all!"
Because it was my first time in the area, I wasn't really sure how close the hotels were to where I was going. While it was conveniently located near to where I was going, the hotel left a lot to be desired. It just wasn't comfortable at all and I won't be staying there again. There are no refrigerators or microwaves in the rooms. My room location was horrible as it was located directly adjacent to the front desk and the people who worked the night shift were loud and inconsiderate. If you can, find a better place to stay than here. It may be a little more expensive, but I'm sure it will be worth it to you in the end.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Trent
"Not bad hotel to stay for short period of time."
Stayed one night with our kids. Spacious room, good condition of mattress, clean. The funitures and the bathroom are the low end. But that is not what we are looking for. The breakfast is fairly average. The front desk guys are really friendly and helpful. Overall, not bad choice.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Zuowei
"Rooms were lacking"
I'm used to staying at Ramada's where all the rooms have refrigerators and microwaves and this location did not except in their suites. Also, the business center wasn't a business center.. The one desk & computer was in the same room where breakfast is served. Only things I wasn't happy with
3 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
CLS
"HORRIBLE"
No customer service. Very rude. The workers didn't even know how to check us in. I will NEVER stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Katie
"Friendly staff, pretty curb appeal."
Friendly staff, pretty curb appeal and great walking trail across the street. Close to great restaurants and shopping. Stayed 11 nights. NEVER ate the breakfast, it was a poor display of microwaved food and packaged pastries. The walls are thin; I could hear the person next door talking on the phone, snoring, coughing and other noises.
11 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
"Wi-Fi very slow!"
Wi-Fi is very slow, like dialup, can't download anything without it dropping the connection, very aggravating!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Nice place but service was lacking"
It was a very nice place but the poor service especially when we were leaving really became an issue. The cart required to move our luggage was nowhere to be found. Big place like this, ONLY ONE CART? We were late leaving for a wedding because of multiple trips carrying luggage from the room to the car..This place should have at least 4 carts due to it's size and number of stories.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Never again!"
Closet door was broken. Sheets had brown stains on them. AC quit working. No exhaust fan in the bathroom. Hair in the tub. Room smelled really, really old. Bed was not comfortable. I will never stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Missy
"Hotel was OK for relatively inexpensive stay."
Decent 2 star place to stay. Breakfast was included.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
The tub did not drain very slow. The TV was so dark you could not watch it. Two times the card did not work an no one was at the desk to wait on us. First time we waited for 25 mlnutes. Second time we finally gave up and came back later. When we told the person at the desk about these issues his answer was that'she weird and did nothing about it.
6 night business trip Sep 4, 2014
victor
"Comfy beds, quiet location"
Convenient location near I-65 and Franklin, just far enough away to lose the road noise and bright lights. Comfortable mattress, pillows, etc. Everything else pretty average, but for the price a good value if you're not looking for luxury.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
"Great place"
Ditto
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
"quick stay"
It was very clean and just the bare necessities. Breakfast was ok; yogurt cereal, one hot item coffee and juice and toast. Building and rooms were very clean. no frills like small appliances in your room but for overnite it worked great. we would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"family visit"
Older hotel could use a little more updating. Very clean. Service was good. Great for an overnight stay.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
It was nice. Clean, comfortable. It sits off the road so a little bit hard to find.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Horrible place"
The employees are great, but the hotel is old and has severe moisture, mildew, odor problems.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
If our bedding had a cleaner smell (I.e. Using a scented dryer sheet) I would have given this Ramada 5 stars. But the sheets were devoid of any smell which made me think they may have been on the bed for awhile. Other than this suspicion, room was tidy, WIFI worked well, continental breakfast was spartan but items were fresh, not stale and location was useable. I'd stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Flemmish
Great location and nice facilities for the price in this area of Nashville. Convenient to get into and out of. Decent breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
It was a nice hotel for my business trip. I would use it again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"clean comfortable convenient and affordable"
room was clean and spacious. window opened which is always a plus for me, i like some fresh air here and there. flat screen tv. was just what i needed for one night. would stay again
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"Nicely hidden in the woods"
Overall, a nice place. I want to give particular complements to the entire staff. Every room was book, mostly with basketball players in Nashville for a tournament. While each staff member was being push to their limit, they performed well under pressure. I would stay here again!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Gil
Very old. Chairs in the room were stained. Breakfast was very poor.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Front desk clerk was hardly there when you needed her, she was on her phone or visiting with friends. Gave us pool towels and let us walk all the way out to the pool without bothering to let us know you needed a code to get it to the gate. Walked back to get the code and proceeded to try it, wouldn't work. So back to the desk, she came out to try it and couldn't get it to work either, so she reached over the gate and opened it from the other side. Some security. We stayed 2 nights and when we returned the second day there was a wet and dirty washcloth in the corner of our room, it was not one we had used either.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Dirty sheets"
Noticed when I went to bed candy wrappers were in between the sheets and in the floor. I thought my husband had eaten it. But next a.m. Asked him and he didn't. Told front desk but no adjustment or even concern. Said I booked online. Couldn't do anything!
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
joy
"All we were looking for."
Clean, comfortable and within a short drive of why were staying there for. Reasonably priced compared to other hotels in the area. Would certainly stay there again.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
TR
"Franklin weekend"
We enjoyed our stay. Close to malls or Franklin shops. Will come back again. Like the small breakfast to start the day for shopping. Really like the hotel was back off the road.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Nana
Nice, clean comfortable room. King bed very comfortable with extra pillows. Plenty of linens in bath and shower powerful with lots of hot water. Room was always made up when we returned. Even though many rooms were filled the hallways were quiet and we had no problem getting a good night's rest. Breakfast could have been better with more hot choices. Also, bananas would have been a better choice at breakfast than the apples. Overall, our 4-night stay was good.
4 night family trip Jun 25, 2014
"Just Ok"
Had higher expectations. Location was convenient, continental breakfast satisfactory. Room needs updating. Cracked sink, mold odor in shower, dead bolt not working, air conditioner loud and could not keep room cool. Staff & grounds pleasant. Not up to my standards but only needed a place to sleep. Really lumpy pillows.
4 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"It was a place to sleep."
Nothing remarkable about the hotel. Was overpriced for what was offered. Sheets were threadbare and stained. If I wasn't so tired when I arrived and locked into a non refund, I would have moved on.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
J the traveller
Price was good. Hotel is not in the best condition. Outdated.
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2014
"close to Cool Springs business"
This hotel is a great location and price. The room clean and most have been remodeled at some point. I think it is a good value. The breakfast was OK. Few choices. NO waffle maker.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Tony
"OK"
We just wanted a place to spend a short night so it was adequate! Continental breakfast was ok and staff was helpful. Our first room was on the top floor on the opposite end of the hall from the elevator. I asked if we could have a room nearer the elevator and was granted one.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
Dot
"Okay but...."
It was okay. The elevator was at the very end of the building which is not good if your room is at the other end, mine was. The a/c didn't work very well. It would be really warm then it would kick in and get too cold. I could never get it to stay at a comfortable temp. There is no fridge or microwave. That really made the difference because I was there for a whole week. The walls were very thin. The guests next door left the TV on all night and it sounded like it was in my room. All the rooms on the floor were labeled Non Smoking but some nights the hallway would be filled with cigarette smoke.
5 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
rnora
We were in town for the Tough Mudder and choose Ramada mainly because of the price. I was pleased with hotel. It was not fancy but everything was clean and staff was excellent. No complaints.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Aweful!!! Horrible experience!!!"
Worst ever!!! Staff gave our reserved room to another guest. Room we got was falling apart---literally. A/C was not working. Room was NOT clean, at all. Dirty pillows and sheets. Just atrocious!!!!
4 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Johnny Tucker
The floors were absolutely filthy and grime to my feet as I got in bed. The furniture is in poor condition
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
The room was clean, but needs to be updated. The woman who checked us in was very nice. The woman who checked us out was not friendly.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Blah!"
Do not stay here. Completely overpriced, poor service, dirty rooms, stinky rooms.
2 night trip Jun 3, 2014
Debi
"off the beatn path!"
loved it!
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Adequate Accommodations"
The Ramada was an adequate place to stay. The room was fine for my family of four. The heater/a.c acted quirky. Breakfast was ok. The staff worked hard to provide it. The hotel was convenient for our travels in Franklin, Spring Hill, and Murfreesboro.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
As a business owner, I am flexible as my customers have issues; not so with Ramada. Our flight was held over, so we called to cancel the first night, and were told about their 48hr cancellation policy, and "no". When we arrived I pulled up the website and asked the manager to show me the policy which she was unable to do, nor in my email. Room was 20yrs out of date & dingy. I'll never stay at Ramada again. One hotel ruined business for the whole chain with me.
5 night business trip May 21, 2014
"Needs some improvement"
Gentleman at front desk was more concerned with computer entry than with me standing at the desk. He could have been more friendly when telling me he needed to finish an entry before taking care of my reservation. My room was VERY dark. Needs better lighting. Bathroom needs some updating but loved the shower head. Beds were very comfortable. Breakfast area is blah. Food available was fine.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Stay Vacation"
Wonderful place. Very peaceful. A/C did not seem to put out quite well enough. The days were cooler, so it really was not a very big deal to us. Everything was really good.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2014
"A complete disaster"
1at room had no electricity, 2nd room hide a bed mattress fell to the floor, 3rd room door key swipe would not work. 3 strikes and your out, we packed up the car left! Now the Ramada will NOT refund our money! The guy at the front desk lied about giving a refund. Thanks Ramada...
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2014
"Bit of a "rough" area"
Looks good, but in a rough area, staff almost rude at times, their computer did not work, breakfast was put out but not topped up during the morning. Hard to recommend!!!!!
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Convenient and affordable"
Enjoyed my stay and the peaceful area. Not the Ritz but comfortable.
2 night trip with friends May 2, 2014
"Comfortable hotel close to A-Game Sports complex."
I took my basketball team to Franklin for a tournament at the A-Game Sports Complex. The location was in close proximity, right off the interstate, to this venue. Breakfast was included and was adequate. The boys would have enjoyed an indoor pool.
Other trip May 4, 2014