All hotels in Franklin, Tennessee, United States of America
6210 Hospitality Drive, I-65 Exit 65 at Hwy 96, Franklin, TN, 37067, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Good Hotel for the money"
Good hotel for the money. Once we arrived the manager working at the time was very kind and helpful. Clean but older. Easy access to I-65 to Nashville and other attractions. The only issue we ran into was checking out. We had to leave fairly early in the morning and waited at the front desk for 20 minutes for someone to help us ( Approximately from 5:13am-5:33am). At this time there was a different person working the front desk. I rang the bell 4 different times within that time, looked around the area and called out for someone twice. After the phone began to rang we heard rustling in the back office and a lady finally came to the front. She never greeted us, didn't look at my face and stared down the entire time she checked out or room. Not to mention she acted like she was upset to even be helping us. (It was 5am and I suppose not everyone wants to be up that early) Rude... That did not impress me and simply because of that I will spend a little more money and visit another hotel when I am back in one month.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
Joel
I had a great experience. Check-in was simple as well as the check out. Our bed was straighten every day and fresh towels were add, trash was removed.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
Beth
"Another great stay at Ramada"
Very clean and comfy. The bed was awesome and the bathroom was beautiful. I had a great nights sleep and a good breakfast to start the new day. I'll definitely keep this one on my list for future trips.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"Family get away"
We enjoyed this hotel for its cleanliness and convenience to local eateries and shopping. It was also very easy to commute into Nashville. The breakfast was lacking in non carb options so traveling with my teenage sons necessitated skipping the free breakfast and paying for one at a restaurant. Overall, we liked this hotel and would stay there again.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Shawna
"Family get away"
The staff was gracious and helpful. The breakfast was lacking in non-carb options but presented well. Overall, a great stay. It was very convenient access to Nashville. There was also easy access to good restaurants and shopping.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Shawna
"Wet room"
This room made me sick it was damp and smelled awful. Also the air conditioning didn't work right.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
retired advocat
"Nice hotel close to Nashville."
The motel was close to Nashville, and the personnel were extremely helpful in telling of the special attractions.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"Affordable"
It was fine. Clean for what you pay. The exit doesn't really offer much but you can go 2-4 exits up and find anything you want. This exit does have the historic district which is pretty cool. And hotel has an on site Civil War cemetery. That's definitely different and neat for history enthusiasts.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
Cami
"Will do for a one night stay."
Hotel is decent for one night stay if you're passing through. Kind of older, could use a bit of remodeling and tidying up. The staff is very nice and polite though and the beds are comfortable.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Family stay"
My daughter, children ad I chose to stay here while at a family wedding. We were hoping for a porta-crib but they did not have one for us to use. The pool was ice and clean. The room was clean. The TV did not work, the phone in the room did not work & there were light bulbs out. Otherwise it was ok vue for the money. We were slightly disappointed in the stay.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Elaine
"Good hotel for the price, clean and comfy."
This was a great hotel for the price! We needed a hotel night in a pinch and it was clean, easily accessible and gave us everything we need. It's not the most updated or luxurious hotel by any means but it definitely works!
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
"Not Too Cool Springs"
While the room looked clean, linens, curtains, shower, toilet, sink and bed. The room had a smell as soon as you hit the door. It was similar to a musky smell. The A C could not properly cool the room. There is an electrical problem in all the rooms. The outlet behind the Amoire only worked on the bottom not the top.when I asked at the front desk. The young man told me that there was a trick using the room key to get the light switch to work. I just Gave a did belief look. That was a complete surprise. Considering this didn't happen the first night stay
2 night family trip May 20, 2015
derek
"4 Night trip"
Our stay was nice and comfortable. The a/c unit in out initial room was broken so we needed to be moved to another room. Lack of communication between the staff made this a little more difficult than it should have been. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable.
4 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Franklin TN"
Great price and easy to find. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip May 20, 2015
Jannette
"Big disappointment!"
Great location, but terrible stay! Problems included staff didn't reveal incidentals charge until check out, breakfast was a bust - tiny dining area and poor quality food, dirty bathrooms, Hans didn't work, A/C intermittent, and disinterested staff.
Other trip May 24, 2015
Central Knight
Clean room air conditioner didn't work all the time. But everything else was fine
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Just Off I-65"
An older property, shopworn in spots, but clean, quiet, and well located for us.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Everything was good"
Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Convenient location. Coin laundry nearby. No complaints.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Darlene
"My Ramada stay"
Very comfortable stay, clean room, comfortable bed.
2 night business trip May 12, 2015
"great place"
Loved that it was a little off the beaten path. Very quite neighborhood.
1 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
"Ramada Review"
While the hotel was clean and the staff was nice, it still looked a little run down. In addition, it is located next to a small cemetery. The main issue I experienced was the lack of hot water for the shower.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"Nice stay."
Very nice stay. A little outdated with drawers that didn't open well but was clean and comfortable. Felt very safe and cimportable.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Nice Surprise"
We were only in Nashville for one night and the Ramada Inn was perfect. The staff was friendly and the room very nice. The breakfast area seemed a bit small, but the food provided was adequate.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Should have done a little more research"
I booked this hotel because honestly I wasn't really familiar with the area so I wasn't exactly sure where I should stay. Next time I will do a little more research. This hotel is definitely out of the way if you are looking for something near the Cool Springs Galleria and shopping area. My room was right by the elevator and ice machine. So all night long I could hear the elevator going up and down and people were constantly walking by. The door didn't seem to ever shut all the way even when I slammed it. The door guard lock didn't stay all the way down so all night I was convinced someone was going to break in especially since the side doors are kept unlock until really late at night so anyone can just walk in. The last thing I will mention is that there is a cemetery right by the parking lot.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"Close to Highway 65."
Very friendly staff. Clean comfortable room. Close to Franklyn shopping area.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Bathroom is not as clean. Overall it is a decent hotel.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Clean room..Quiet location"
We have stayed here several times. It is quiet but most of all it is clean! Staff is very friendly
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
Phillip
The room was not very clean. The top cover on the beds had stains. The floors where spotted with stains. No trash bags in the room. The staff was friendly. But the over all condition of the room was not that good.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Not real happy with service"
They have problems with their shuttle service. Mixed communication among employees. Almost didn't get picked up. Few problems with room and no exercise equipment available. Not real happy about my stay. Restaurant service poor.
2 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
"Nice decor, comfortable beds and clean."
We stopped in only to catch some sleep on a road trip to Florida. We got there late and left early.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Breakfast next door"
Shower head awful Breakfast lame
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
Margaret
"Overall nice stay"
Nice and comfortable. We did not realize that pets were allowed here. One big dog barked loudly as we walked to our room. At bedtime he was barking, across the hall from us . After we called the front desk, they took care of the problem and we slept very good. Breakfast was very good! Everything was clean and we would stay there again.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Weekend Stay"
We were in Franklin for a volleyball tournament. The Ramada was in a very convenient location and far enough from the interstate that we had no noise issues.Past reviews recommended asking to stay on the 3rd floor and that's where we were. Very nice and quiet. Doesnt have a full breakfast, just the basic continental fare.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Lesa
"Good stay for the price"
Thin walls, halls smelled of smoke, and bathroom was not too clean. However, for the price it was ok.
2 night trip Mar 11, 2015
"awful"
Checked in and dirty underwear were on the desk in room. Moved to another room and paint peelinG bathroom nasty. Will never stay at a Ramada again.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
Misty
"Would not do it again"
Door system failed every day. Had to be moved die to noise in the room next door.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Darryl
"Awful service"
It was during ice storm, February 2015. Employees chatted at front desk instead of clearing or treating access ways. I fell the next morning on the ice, two other guests (nurses) helped me up from the parking lot. On duty mgr only stuck her head out the door. Ice machine is on second floor.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Teresa
"Just ok. Not worth the money"
I thought the hotel was overpriced. No gym and the rooms and most of the hotel needs updating. Will stay somewhere else next time I'm in the nashville area.
2 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"Weekend away"
Came to Nashville for a weekend away and stayed at this hotel because of it's great rate. It's in a great spot in Franklin. Staff were friendly. Rooms and hotel were clean. I didn't make it down to check out the breakfast. I will definitely stay here again if the price is right!
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Clean, quiet, great nights sleep. Continental breakfast was a little light, but eventually caught up with the guest.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"parking conditions"
room was very clean. But parking lot was I see in poor condition. I park in handicap, but when I was exiting from far almost fell on ice. I was very sore but not hurt. regardless of whether, the handicap spots should always be kept clear. otherwise rest was good for the evening.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
judith
"review for one night stay"
Stayed one night. Traveled to Franklin to be able for my husband to visit Gruhn Guitars in Nashville. Bathroom sink had consistent drip/trickle. Not a problem for us but made mgmt aware due to cost for them. Was unable to do free breakfast due to our both being on no/low carb intake - but that wasn't a problem. Inconvenient that ice machine not on every floor. Some oily had been spilled on floor of elevator that was there the whole time we were there.
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
Danny
"Won't Stay Again"
Showers were cold, no TV remote, and we only stayed one night...
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Ken
"Review of Stay"
I stayed two night, the first on the 2nd floor and the second day on the 3rd floor. I found it funny that I was told to put a deposit for incidentals and that there was no smoking on the rooms (I do not smoke), yet the moment you walk down the hallway of the second floor, you cant help but to smell stale smoke through out the floor. The room was clean, but the bathroom was falling a part, bad caulking job in the tub and the tile floor cracked as you walked on them, the other problem was the room door did not feel like it was closed all the way and definitely had to place the lock. The third floor was better, no smell of smoke and the room was in a lot better shape, felt more like a nicer hotel
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
Andres
"Clean and comfortable"
We were only there to shower and sleep, but I was very pleased by how clean and comfortable our room was. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"good location for Williamson Medical Center"
Not happy with safety and security of front and back entrances. Back doors open too late. No one in lobby or desk for almost 5 min. after arrival for 9 pm check in. No security. Late night noisy halls, heard too well in rooms. Not in best part of area. Terrible TV. Good bed and shower, even though re-bathed. Breakfast was OK but nothing special. Very limited selection and limited hot offerings. Only cups available in room or at breakfast were 4-6 oz.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Njst
I enjoyed my stay! Sergio was very helpful and pleasant. morning staff was very helpful also!
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Not quite there!"
One of the managers was nasty.
2 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Don
"Very nice for under $75"
I work down the street @ walgreen's but live 30 minutes away & couldn't get home because of the ice storm. staff was very understanding since I didn't get to check in til 11pm & had to check out @7 to go back to work. They gave me a room on the 3rd floor & it was very quiet up there so I could sleep!
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Erin
"I will stay there again"
The bathroom faucets in the sink and shower needed some attention. But it was a great place to stay in a good location
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015