All hotels in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Good internet service
    Breakfast is average
    Room is all right
    Uncomfortable
"Great hotel, great stay!"
I can't say enough good things about this hotel! First, the staff is consistently friendly and cheerful -- they are helpful and very focused on the comfort of guests. Second, the rooms are very attractive, clean and well appointed with wonderful beds. I have back problems and need a high quality bed and these beds are great. Third, the breakfast is very nice with a good variety of options, including healthy choices. And finally, accepting that the immediate vicinity is a bit gritty, the location is great whether you are exploring this fabulous city or attending a conference at the convention center or have business in downtown. Plus, it is only a short walk from Waterfront Station where you can get the Canada Line to and from the airport. All this at a great value!
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you so much for the perfect score! Your review and kind words make our hard work worthwhile. Please come and stay with us again soon.
6 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
Leslie
"Vancouver business trip"
This hotel is in a very convenient place in downtown. Close to the tourist spots and business sector and within easy walking distance of waterfront station. The building is old in a nostalgic kind of way. The rooms are a bit small, but that shouldn't matter unless you plan to spend the whole trip in your room.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
I have to admit, I love this review. Our guests are not the type to sit around in their rooms for days at a time. Our location in the heart of Downtown Vancouver draws you out of the room to explore the sites and sounds. Our location and value cannot be beat. Throw some great service on top of that and we are the hotel of choice for anyone visiting for their first time or fortieth time.
5 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
"Excellent value for the money with no car needed"
It was a very good hotel for the price. The location is excellent with many restaurants and pubs/wine bars. Shopping is close by and public transit is good. There is no need to have a car if you stay here. The hotel has no self parking facility and provides valet parking service. It offered free breakfast and wi-fi access.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you for the great review, you are correct, no need for a vehicle with our central location. However, for guests that do bring their vehicles, we offer a valet parking service with in and out privileges up to 5pm on your departure date and use a secured, underground parkade. With the great bars and restaurants at your doorstep, enjoy the city and leave the worries to us!
2 night trip with friends Jan 19, 2015
"Excellent people and service, good location"
The room was clean, neat, and on the smaller size, but it had everything I needed there. Hair dryer, iron, and coffee pot are all standard with the room. Recycle bin in room. No view, but I was never in the room for long anyway. Good wifi service on both laptop and phone. Friendly, helpful people at reception and for other hotel services. There is one washer and one dryer for guest use ($2 per cycle, $1 for soap) in the basement. The breakfast is free with the room, and there was a good selection of food (mostly vegetarian options). Excellent location, next to the heart of downtown Vancouver, within walking distance of many places, including the train station. I would stay there again.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
What a terrific review! Thank you so much and we look forward to having you back at the Ramada Limited Downtown Vancouver.
5 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Maria
"Pleasant hotel"
I needed a place to bed down during a work trip. This hotel was cozy and affordable, in comparison to others nearby, and it offered free breakfast. I got what I expected!
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
academic travel
"Decent, affordable choice"
Rooms are very small. Location is on the edge of not great, but conveniently walkable to waterfront, convention center and gastown. Front desk always helpful and welcoming.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Happy to hear that you feel welcome when staying with us! We are located right in the heart of downtown Vancouver in a 100 year old, historical building and do our best to provide a great experience for our guests.
5 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Great Hotel in Downtown Vancouver"
I had a wonderful stay at the Ramada Limited Vancouver downtown. The rooms are a little bit dated but the bed was really comfortable and the shower was really nice. The breakfast was good. there was a good variety of foods such as yogurts, fruits, bread, waffles, pancakes, muffins, etc... But the best part? Everyone at the hotel was so nice and helpful. They lent me an umbrella when I forgot one in my room, gave me good advice as to what to visits and which streets to avoid at night, and all in all were always so welcoming. Thanks to all the staff members who went above and beyond to make sure my stay went well. Also, the hotel is about 5 mn from Waterfront station, which is really convenient when you fly in to Vancouver.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
This review touches on what separates us from other hotels in Vancouver and that is our great service. We really do care for our guests and it brings great pleasure to our team to knwo that their efforts are appreciated by our guests. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback!
4 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"I'd come again but without a car"
great location but neighborhood in immediate area is a little sketchy. Very nice staff. Tiny but comfy double room. parking is impossible and very expensive
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you for posting a review. Parking in Vancouver can be considered to be expensive. May be one of the many reasons Vancouver was chosen as one of the most expensive cities in North America to live. Many of our guests find they do not need a vehicle when staying with us. Our central location makes all of the attractions easy to access.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Clean and comfortable hotel with friendly staff"
This was a great hotel. The staff were extremely friendly and very helpful, going out of their way to help us and even assisting with purchasing tickets to the Ice Hockey. The hotel was clean and comfortable and had very quick wifi. Overall very happy with this hotel! :)
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you so much for the perfect review!! Being only a few block from Rogers Arena we are always happy to help our guests pick up some tickets to hockey, concerts and special events! Was our pleasure to have you stay with us and we really hope to see you again soon!
2 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
danielle
"Perfectly fine place to sleep"
Not bad, except the king sized bed was made of two twins, so there was an annoying crack in the middle of the bed
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are in the process of removing the bed configuration you mentioned and replacing them with Queen or King pillow top mattresses. I apologize that you did not have a great sleep. Should you be returning to the hotel, I assure you will find a very comfortable mattress!
2 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Decent hotel for the price."
The people at the front desk were really friendly and nice. The room was not great, but the price was cheap so that's to be expected. We were supposed to have had a queen size bed, but instead there were essentially two twin mattresses put together. It was an awkwardly wide, short bed. The water pressure in the shower was horrible, and the sink was really low. I only stayed one night, so these were things I just dealt with. I probably wouldn't stay here again though.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
I am sorry you experienced these issues. Our maintenance has just replaced a water pump which has eliminated any water pressure concerns. We have also been working to eliminate the bed configuration you mentioned and should be done very shortly. I assure you, if you choose to return, you will have a great stay!
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Ramada Hotel Vancouver"
The Ramada Hotel is located in downtown Vancouver near theConvention Centre,I was attending a meeting and the location was perfect. They also offer a modest breakfast included in the hotel rate, which is also ok. I think it is a good quality/price relationship.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you for staying with us! Glad to hear our property met your needs during your time in Vancouver. Please come and visit us again soon!
"Excellent quality for the price"
Great value for a reasonable price.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you for the review! We do offer great value in the Downtown Core!
7 night trip Oct 30, 2014
Susan C.
"Great little downtown hotel"
We came for the half marathon. Good location, good staff. The rooms are small, but very comfortable. Location is right downtown and convenient to all. Breakfast was fine and is included.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Frederick
"No complaints"
We stayed for a week in October for a conference + a few days of sightseeing. Breakfast was great - eggs, pancakes, bagels, yogurt. The staff at the reception were always helpful and friendly. Beds were seemingly brand new, and very comfortable. The first night we were in a room right next to the elevator (corner room with odd layout), so we had some problems with vibrations in the room. We requested to be moved, and no more problems.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you so much for the perfect score! This is a great review that reminds any future guests to contact our terrific staff if there are any issues with your room. We are here to help!
6 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"No frills clean room"
Good hotel. Was centrally located. Rooms were very small and breakfast seclection was limited. Otherwise the staff was very nice and the room was clean.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our small, boutique hotel! Please come and visit us again soon.
5 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
"Quiet hotel within walking distance of convention"
Very friendly staff. Nice breakfast includes egg patties. yogurt, peanut butter in addition to many different breads and juice, milk, etc.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you for the perfect score!! Our central location, amazing service partnered with our great rates makes us some of the best value in Downtown Vancouver!
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Mars
"Great Deal Downtown"
The hotel staff are superb. The rooms need to be better ventilated, they felt stuffy even with the air on
6 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
"great location"
IThe location is great: it's about 4 blocks from the waterfront Station (Skytrain and Seabus terminall), close to most downtown attractions especially Gastown. The rooms themselves are attractive and sufficient. I have lost count how many times I have stayed here.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thanks for the great review Steve. Of course we would also like to thank you for continually choosing to stay with us when you are in Vancouver. Looking forward to seeing you again!
2 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Good location. We were disappointed the room didn't have a view as the room faced a brick wall.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you for posting a review. Being a 6 floor, 100 year old, historical building in the heart of Downtown Vancouver means that we are surrounded by much taller buildings. This, of course, limits the views in many rooms. We do have a handful of rooms with great views. Should a view be important on your next visit to Vancouver, please let us know and we will do our best to block a room with a view for you!
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"central, clean, and friendly staff!"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was me and a friend and we had 2 double beds. The room was a bit cramped but ok for the 2 of us. Shower pressure was great! Location is prettty central in downtown. Is in the gastown district which was our favorite part of town!
1 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2014
Stella
"Great value"
This is the third time I used this hotel. The room rate and location in downtown suits me fine. Staff are very friendly and the room as nice and clean.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you for continuing to choose us when you visit Downtown Vancouver! Our rates, location and amazing service can't be beat!
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Garret
We really liked our location, room and staff. The hotel was clean and the area felt safe.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Smilja
"Good location to cruise port and gaslight district"
Very small but clean room in downtown Vancouver. Easy walks to nearby attractions of gaslight district, cruise port and art museum. Breakfast buffet included. Near to bus stops for Granville island and free bus to Capillano suspension bridge park.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you for posting a review! So glad that our property met your needs during your trip to Vancouver.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"Old but comfortable"
I enjoyed the staff and my stay wad comfortable
3 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
"Decent room in the heart of the downtown"
I stayed 2 nights at this hotel. It is centrally located and the hotel building itself is old but the condition of the hotel was mostly clean and comfortable. The room was a bit small but it was clean and the staff were friendly and helpful.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We are a historical building and therefore our rooms are a little smaller than some of the newer, more expensive hotels in Vancouver. We are very centrally located and many of our guests use us as a "home base" as they are out exploring all of the wonderful attractions that make Vancouver a great destination.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
It was a short walk from the cruise ship terminal to the hotel, and there's a bus stop directly across the street where we were able to catch a cheap bus for the short trip to the Amtrak terminal after we checked out. The hotel is really close to a lot of shops and restaurants in the Gastown area, but other than that, was about as far as possible from most of the other places we realized we wanted to check out, and right on the edge of a fairly sketchy neighborhood. It didn't feel unsafe, per se, but dirty and ugly. The room was TINY - much smaller than our tiny, inside cabin on the cruise ship we'd just left - and our frosted window opened two inches, for a partial view of a brick wall three feet away. It was as clean as I expected, for the price, but a lot of minor repairs were being overlooked. The free breakfast wasn't much of a breakfast - bad coffee and packets of instant oatmeal - and the wifi was weak inside the room (better in the lobby). We walked from the hotel to the Maritime Museum and the Public Market, which were both well worth the trip, but at least 40-minutes each way. We ran out of time to see Stanley Park, but if we'd tried to walk there it would have taken well over an hour, and we would have been too tired to actually see much of the huge park. If you don't mind paying for transportation to get around, it's not a terrible choice, but I prefer to be on foot anyway, so next time I'll definitely spend the extra money to be more centrally-located.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you for taking the time to post a detailed review on your stay. I would like to clarify a few minor details. Our free breakfast offers far more than oatmeal packets and coffee. We have 2 hot items each day (eggs and waffles or eggs and pancakes), a wide selection of muffins, pastries, bagels. Fresh fruit, yoghurt and several cereals. Both the Maritime Museum and Granville Island Public Market are not in the downtown core, which is why it would take 40 minutes to walk there. That being said, there is a city bus 2 block away that will take you there in 10 minutes. Stanley Park is in fact in the downtown core and is a 20 minute walk or a 10 minute bus ride, it is certainly not "well over and hour's walk". We really encourage our guests to come and talk with our amazing front desk staff, they will be sure to point you in the right direction for all of the attractions and events you want to see.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Victoria
Hotel Staff was very nice.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you for staying with us! Always great to hear that our staff made such a positive impression!
4 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Eva
"Don't stay in room 616!"
Hotel and staff was fine as a whole. However, we were placed in room 616 - felt like a closet. There is technically a window, but it is completely frosted over so you can not see out of it at all, likely because it faces the wall of the adjacent building. We heard people screaming and fighting in the middle of the night, and in the late afternoon. A room with a regular window would have made a huge improvement, but we were told the hotel was full and they could not move us. Real disappointment.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am sorry you did not enjoy room 616. We are a historical building whose neighbours are significantly taller than our 100 year old building and therefore we do have some rooms that face the adjacent walls. We certainly try our best to accommodate our guest request and I am sorry we were not able to do so in this case.
2 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
"It was really nice stay!"
Everything was perfect from the moment my son and I arrived from San Francisco on our first not only Vancouver experience, in fact Canadian experience! Leo (I think that's his name) the front desk agent was really helpfull and professional an dso the rest of the staff. The only thing I might say it was on the negative side is there are no safety boxes in the rooms to place the our valuables but the hotel seems to be very safe anyways Thank you so much and we loved Vancouver!!!
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
It is always so rewarding to hear that our amazing staff were able to make someone first visit to Vancouver, let alone Canada, a great experience. We trust that you will be back to stay with us soon. PS...we do have complimentary safety deposit boxes at our front desk for guest use :)
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
leo mazzoli
Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. It's pretty close to the restaurants and shopping areas. Our room was pretty small but we didn't mind.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Always great to hear such positive comments about our staff. I certainly cannot argue! Thank you for posting the review and come visit us again soon!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Comfy bedding"
Very comfortable bedding and the the employees were all outstanding with their helpfulness. The bathroom was very large but awkward towel and shelving locations.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you for the perfect score! We are getting more and more comments from our guests regarding our pillow top beds!
2 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2014
"Service above and beyond"
Our stay was fantastic. Ivan and Julie bent over backwards to assist us in every way possible. They are truly outstanding at their jobs. We thanked them but I feel that is not enough, they were always smiling, happy to assist us with the many questions we had about the area, trips, buses, trains, planes etc that "Thank You" just doesn't seem to cover how great these people were to all of us (party of 6). The hotel service staff were just as hard working, the breakfast we were served was great, warm, fresh and the help made sure we had all we needed. Our room was clean beautifully, timely and with care. The only negative I have is that the carpet in the room was very worn and looked dirty. Perfectly vacuumed but spots and ground in dirt was obvious. The bed was most comfortable, linens wonderful and a lovely shower that never ran out of hot water,, you just can't beat that! Thank your staff for a wonderful stay at the Ramada Limited in Vancouver Downtown. I give it (4) ****+
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Judy, it is reviews like yours that make our hard work so enjoyable. We really appreciate you taking the time to post this review. Your comments will certainly be shared with the team! I am happy to say that we have replaced the carpets in 50% of our guest rooms and are completing the remaining rooms as well as the hallways and stairwells! We really do hope you will come and visit us again soon!
2 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Judy Okraski
"Great value, excellent staff."
My room was on the small side but given it was a Ramada Limited, was what I expected. The room was very clean, comfortable, and had everything you would expect to find in a room despite the size. I would and probably will stay there again if I am in Vancouver. The location was great, just blocks from historic Gastown and an easy walk to the water and downtown (business district). The bus line right on Pender would get you into downtown and Stanley Park in minutes if you wanted a break from walking.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you for posting! Being a 100 year old building, everything is a wee bit smaller but, like you, many of our guests really enjoy staying with us due to our great value, location and amazing staff. Come visit us again soon!!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Clean and Comfortable"
I was leery of the 2.5 star rating but needed to keep the costs down for accompanying family. We had booked a few nights with points and then booked extension nights through hotels.com. I was impressed that the reservations department made contact the day before our arrival to confirm our needs and extension nights so we would not have to move rooms. Our rooms were ideal for our group - we were at the end of the hall and entered through a secured door into a "vestibule" then in to our 2 individual rooms which allowed us shared yet separate space. This would work well for parent/children situations. I didn't have the complimentary breakfast but was told it fairly basic. There were vending machines for drinks and snacks but with a 24-hr convenience store across the street they're not necessary. The front desk staff was helpful and we always saw them engaged in friendly conversation with guests. One night BC Hydro needed to turn off power to the grid for repairs for a couple hours in the middle of the night. I could see this being an issue if you needed to be up early but we weren't inconvenienced...and the staff left mini LED flashlights in all the rooms for midnight bathroom trips. The work was being done in the alley directly below our room and with the windows closed we couldn't even hear the trucks and machinery. The rooms were larger than expected with clean, modern décor. The beds were very comfortable! Would definitely stay here again.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
A great review Staci!!! We are so happy to hear our property worked so well for you and your family. As you noticed, our staff are very thoughtful and always looking out for our guests needs. Hope to see you again soon!
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
Staci S
"Great hotel!!"
Would def come back next time in the city, staff were great and breakfast was just perfect every day...thanx
3 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Russ
"Hotel was in the area we needed"
Rooms small but cozy staff was very helpful breakfast was AOK
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you for posting a review! We offer great value in the heart of Downtown Vancouver and provide some of the best service in the industry! Please come and visit us again soon!
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"Convenient to cruise terminal and sights"
This hotel was excellent. Staff were friendly and helpful. They allowed me to leave a bag during my cruise to pick up for my return stay and even reminded me of it when I checked in. It only takes less than 10 minutes walking time to get to Canada Place, which I did since the weather was nice.The lemon water in the lobby was a nice touch. The only issue I had was the breakfast area was too small and did not have enough seating. I took my food back to my room and ate in the comfort of my bed, no biggie.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you for the review Jan! We really appreciate you taking the time to post a review of our little hotel! Please come and visit us next time you are back in Vancouver!
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Jan
"Nothing like the pictures."
My room was nothing like the pictures on the web site. The neighborhood was dangerous. The breakfast was horrible and very limited. The hallways smelled.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay at our property. I can assure any future guests that our neighborhood is not at all dangerous. Unfortunately, some people think an area is dangerous because they saw a homeless person. Vancouver is considered to be a VERY safe city which does have a large homeless population. This will be noticed whether guests stay with us or 3 blocks away a t a 5 star property. I am happy to say that all of our hallways have had air freshening installed and are schedule for new carpet in the near future.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"A Little Pricey, But Yes I Would Stay Again"
Very friendly front desk, and an easy walk to the main tourist area of town, but the actual street it's on, and the view from my window, was pretty dismal. My room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. Great air conditioning unit and the room was cool and nice when I arrived. Honestly, an excellent stay, but I think it was a little pricey for this quality a hotel. Also, they provide breakfast in the morning, but it is served in the basement of the building. They've built it out to not look like a basement, but everyone knows it's a basement and it's not very nice eating breakfast in a subterranean, windowless basement. Again though, for the right price, I'd not hesitate to stay there again.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you for the review Jonathan. Vancouver, as a whole, is considered to be the most expensive city in Canada for both residents and visitors alike. Our complimentary breakfast is served in the basement breakfast room and we are constantly working with suppliers to provide the best products we can. We feel we offer tremendous value for a hotel in Downtown Vancouver and hope that we will see you again in the future.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Jonathan
"Close to cruise port."
About average overall.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Needless to say we certainly do not strive to achieve average scores. It is our goal that each of our guests leave having had a great experience and obviously we have fallen short of that goal based on your comment. We will continue to work hard at creating great experiences for our future guests.
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2014
"A Vancouver Gem!"
Beautiful old hotel lovingly maintained by some of the most friendly, helpful staff around! Clean, comfortable room and less than a mile away from our concert venue! Close to so many great restaurants & shops. I will be back!
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you so much for the PERFECT SCORE! Very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and please come back and visit us again soon!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
LMP
"Only if there were no pigeons..."
There seems to be a pigeon nest or something right outside of my room. They were quite noisy in the morning.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Very odd as we recently installed netting to prevent pigeons from coming anywhere near the windows of our guest rooms. As we are very close to the waterfront, it could have been some early morning seagulls flying around squacking at one another!
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Jack
Way Overpriced. Seems like if the cruise ships are not at dock then the prices go down. Just saying!
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you for posting a review. Downtown Vancouver can get very busy over the summer months due to cruise ships, conventions, sporting events and concerts. Our prices are very competitive with mid scale hotels in the downtown core and certainly cheaper than the 4 and 5 star hotels. We offer terrific value with free breakfast, free WI-FI, a great location and amazing service.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Nice enough"
The room was quite small and not particularly luxurious, but it was definitely clean which is the most important factor. The location is convenient, but there are a few streets close by that aren't overly desirable. Breakfast was satisfactory--standard basic continental choices. The people working at the front desk were fantastic and always friendly!
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you so much for posting a review! Happy to hear that our staff made such a great impression. Please come and visit again soon!
2 night trip May 18, 2014
"loved location"
We had a wonderful time.... our room faced the street, we will stay again but will request a room not facing front.... to much traffic / bus noise late into the night.... loved the hotel & great service, clean fairly updated rooms
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you for the perfect score! Great feedback for anyone looking to reserve a room with us!
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
A small refrigerator would make this perfect place. Neighborhood is a little Ruff but had no problems. Would stay again.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you for the perfect score. We do offer fridge/microwave combo's for a small fee. We also have a fridge at our front desk if any of our guests would like to have an item refrigerated.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
good location. it includes hot breakfast which is good to start the day.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you fro staying with us! Please come and visit again soon!
2 night romance trip May 14, 2014
Have used this hotel for previous visits to Vancouver. We find the staff extremely friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. The rooms we have had are very comfortable if a little tight. Breakfast rooms are a little small but workable.
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you for the review! Being a 100 year old, historical building, our rooms can be considered to be a little smaller than some of the newer, more expensive hotels. That being said, our rooms are clean, comfortable and the value offered is hard to beat!
Other trip May 30, 2014
Kate
"good location in the city"
room was comfortable location: to the crew to the sky train walk okay shins
Response by Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
Thank you for posting a review Bill!
Other trip May 24, 2014