All hotels in Yuma, Arizona, United States of America
300 East 32nd Street, Yuma, AZ, 85364, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Close to shopping"
Staff was very cordial and helpful. Would stay there again
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
dottie
"Place to stay in Yuma"
Nice motel, good location
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Anne
"review"
Staff was helpful and cheerful. The room was comfortable and nice sized. Always had to wait for the towels to be replenished (not enough inventory without having to be washed first?). Had to call for Kleenex to be replaced (was not there when checked in and was not replaced the next day when the room was cleaned up either). Wonderful breakfast every day. Easy access to the property.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Close to the activity"
We came to Yuma for a square dance festival, and the hotel was one that was recommended. Good place to stay - close to the activity; good, hot breakfast provided (don't you hate those hotels that advertise "continental breakfast" only to find out it's week-old danishes and bad coffee?!!!?)... breakfast was scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausage (we would have preferred bacon!) and pancakes, with coffee, orange juice and milk available. They also had a (mostly) working hot tub, which was good for my knees after a round of dancing! Good stay all around!
"bad"
It was the worst place we have ever stayed in I will never be back very dirty and moldy
1 night trip with friends Feb 10, 2015
Joyce
"will not stay again."
Room needs updating. furniture and carpet stained. sink faucet did not work properly. TV would not come in...Staff was aware and said cable to all of the rooms needed updating. I guess you get what you pay for. I will not stay there again.
3 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
"Broken TV-"
Customer Service was horrible. I travel to Yuma on a quarterly basis for work.. My TV didn't work and I asked to have it fixed or switch rooms, the answer was "I don't think I can". That is not helpful and I won't go back again.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"Very happy customer"
Room was just what we needed for quick stopover.
1 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
"very confortable, we enjoyed the stay"
very nice, very good service, I am a happy customer
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Lulu
"Would stay here again!"
The bed was very comfortable, the water pressure was awesome in the shower and it was so quiet! The room was spaceous and the staff was friendly. The hot tub was very hot which was nice after a long day. On the spectrum of continental breakfasts I have had, it was one of the best. Rarely do you see hot food served next to the customary cereal, pastries and coffee. I honestly have nothing but good things to say about our experience. I would stay here again!
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Christie
"Home away from home"
Older motel but clean and comfortable. TV needs upgrading to flat screen. Breakfast was very good.
1 night family trip Jan 28, 2015
"okay for the money"
Internet did not work, TV's are small and old style. Room had a musty smell had to put the air on to get some of the smell out.
1 night trip Jan 27, 2015
Gerald
"very nice hotel"
staff very friendly :)
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
ELIZABETH
"Ok hotel"
We stayed in the hotel while visiting family. We could hear the guy next door's tv and his snoring ALL NIGHT LONG! The cleanliness of this hotel was not the greatest. I won't be visiting this hotel again.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Nice motel. Hard to find"
Beds were comfortable! Room and bath small. Breakfast looked good. Did not eat there as had previous engagement for breakfast. Lobby and grounds clean and neat. Rooms need updating!
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Al
"Never again!"
Convenient location. Beds were comfortable but it stops there. The room was filthy. There was an inch of dust behind the dresser which was 4 inches from the wall and could easily have been vacuumed. The mopboards in the bathroom were totally disgusting. The room definitely needed some attention. No, I never would stay there again!!
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Judy
We were disappointed But bed was clean and mattress was comfy. Old snowy TV Old rug Stale smell
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
norma
"Yuma stop over."
The location was great for us, good friendly service and good value for the cost.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
It was fine,good,room it was ok. for the price Room was clean, how ever need some improvements in bathroom specially the bathtub and mattress conditions. facet and drain rusted and stained.not comfort to sleep on it.Front Desk was very freindly helpful. Amenities were find, location very quiet place so near of supermarket and other shops places.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Maria
"You get what you pay for"
I checked in at 4pm which the room I reserved was a single King bed. Upon checking in I was told that there are no clean rooms of the single King bed and that my only choice was to do 2 queens instead. Seriously?! The bed was fine but you can tell that it is an older place. Paint inside the bathroom had water damage, the grout of the wall tiles were dirty(from time). TV was a classic tube TV which I didn't know people still use anymore. Overall, you get what you pay for and I will not be coming here again.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Good location. Clean room."
PROS: Good location. The room was clean. The bed was fluffy & comfy.I liked that there was a fridge & microwave in the room and that it was close to kfc, Carl's jr, & pizza hut. The continental breakfast in the morning was a choice of cereal, eggs, and pancakes with Sunny Dee or coffee. It was good. CONS: It could use a facelift. The room had a musty smoke smell. There were probably only 10 people staying in that hotel and they put everyone in rooms next to each other. I had a room on the bottom floor and a person above me who walked back and forth constantly until the wee hours of the morning (4 or 5am). The guy that works the breakfast is kind of rude for my taste so early in the morning but the rest of the staff was nice. I would stay here again because it was cheap ($37/night Expedia) & clean, but next time I would request to have a room away from other guests.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Scarlett
"Not good!"
I thought I was choosing a better motel/hotel because it cost more - not! The "non smoking" rooms completely reeked of smoke. The room was basically falling apart. The breakfast was awful but the staff was nice.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Exactly as advertised. No Frills Basic Comfy Stay"
This place is comfortable, in a decent part of town and offers a no-frills basic stay. The breakfast included in the morning is a nice plus too. I'll be staying again for sure.
1 night trip Dec 18, 2014
JOHN
"Von"
Toilet was broke!
4 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
Dorothy
"Price was great!"
Booked with Expedia.com, with 'Book Now & Pay Later'. Got a great price. The only thing is I booked a King bed and when I arrived I got two queens. The mistake was not a really big deal, especially at the price I paid! As always, they include a free hot breakfast!
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Daisy
Was a very nice facility. Would stay there again. The only thing is that they don't accept cash after 3:00 o'clock which we found that was strange.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Friendly people and decent breakfast. Room NG..."
The staff were pleasant and tried to be helpful. The breakfast was decent. The room was a major disappointment. It was not very clean, the toilet ran until you jiggled the handle. There was no garbage can, no coffee, no ice bucket, no Kleenex tissues. That said, I guess you get what you pay for. The price included the breakfast, which made it "attractive". We only stayed for one night so we could live with it. I wouldn't recommend it for more than that.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Friendly staff, great bargain"
Great price. Room and linen clean, smella a bit like a cheap hotel though if you dont mind. Staff very kind. Breakfast okay. Easy accomodation
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Older run down motel."
We had to change rooms THREE times before we had a room that had a door that would lock, a toilet that didn't ever stop filling, a room that smelled,and a ceiling that wasn't dripping on the toilet. The Wifi stopped working for two days and the breakfast has no fruit and only one dry cereal choice with eggs and either pancakes or sausage depending on the day. It's run down and little maintenance has been done for years. Beds were hard and towels were gray.
12 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"Yuma trip"
When checking in we had go dodge all the buckets in the lobby where the roof was leaking from the rain. Once checked in my folks got to there room and there was no toilet paper, the front desk asked them to come down and get it because they were to busy to bring it to the room, this should be standard room cleaning service, All and all the place is old and run down, Management could be a little more efficient
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Art
"Ok hotel"
it was a good stay. The breakfast was better than I expected for the price. The hotel was short handed so my room was cleaned one day. The hotel is right across from the airport so it can be noisy when the military jets are flying.
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"My two days at Americas best value hotel in Yuma."
The room needed updating but it was clean and comfortable. The people were friendly and the breakfast was great. I would stay there again.
2 night business trip Nov 24, 2014
Raymond
"Nice hotel close to everything to include Dental"
Nice hotel close to everything to include Dental care in Mexico, plenty of restaurants nearby and a free morning breakfast.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Not bad for the price"
Not bad for the price
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"dirt"
room was dirty
3 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Nice motel centrally located for what we did."
Our needs were met, the room was comfortable, any requests we had ,they were taken care of quite quickly. Breakfast was OK, nothing special but sufficient.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Clayton
"Fits the bill"
Average motel in an average area with average amenities for a below average price. Works for me.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
glenn
"Worst stay ever."
Worst stay ever. Do not stay here. Got there no towels, phone didn't work, refrig and radio not even plugged in. Went to plug them in and it was filthy behind the tables. Old hotel but no excuse for not being clean. Didn't use shower, bathroom disgusting. They adjusted the bill $10.00, big deal.
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2014
"a little pricey for what you get"
1 grey towel. Cold water faucet didn't work. Paid 45 for a room that said $44 on the marquies!
1 night trip Nov 5, 2014
klaus
"Perfect for the price!"
Love the price, love that it includes breakfast and wi-fi, fridge and microwave, and HBO. A great value! Everything is definitely old and outdated, such as the chairs were dusty, the legs on the table were lose, the pillows were dirty (pillow cases were clean, but the pillows inside were dirty). But I was looking for a safe place, that was super cheap, that didn't smell like smoke. And this was it! Will definitely continue to go there.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Angel
very good
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Jose
"Comfortable beds!"
I have a boyfriend who livesin Yuma and so i come to visit often and this hotel was chosen based on price mostly. I arrived and my king bed room was not available so they upgraded me to a room with 2 queen beds. The lobby is outdated and the rooms can use a little upgrading , however the bed was amazingly comfortable and the room was very clean. I didnt try the breakfast but the attendant made sure i knew about it and the times. I would definatley recommend this spot. I stayed 2 nights and it was a perfect stay. I also loved that they have actual cable channels like Bravo in the room!
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Suzanne
"Not so good experience"
rented two rooms. one had a nasty smell to it. slow in getting service. shower tub was backed up. had to change room. ac in that room did not work. overall, not a good experience. i had stayed here before with no problem.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn Chilton Conference Center
Please accept my apologies for our hotel not meeting your standard or ours. I will be looking into the maintenance issues you have mentioned. This is not Americas Best Value Inn 's standard and I hope that you will give us another opportunity to take care of your hospitality needs in the future. Sincerely, Esther Markle General Manager
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
eduardo
"Excellent experinece"
No exaggeration, It is amazing to find a hotel for low rate (less than $50.00) with so great King bed, clean bathroom, good hot breakfast, nice front desk people. Good location, business and gas station everywhere. I will stay again at this hotel chain.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2014
Ruben
"Wouldn't Stay Again"
The first room they gave us smelled like urine so bad we had to switch. They were nice and quick about it though. Both rooms had cigarette burns on the counter and the bathtubs were so grimy and old that we debated about even taking a shower in it.
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2014
Leanne
"Value"
It's a decent hotel with nothing spectacular as you get what you pay for. That being said, the breakfast made it worthwhile - though one of the days there was only 1 person working it and seemed like they could never get caught up. The rooms aren't spotless, but still clean. The place is dated, but the WiFi worked well for us. We had a non-smoking room, but there was still the hint of smoke in the room. The downfall in my opinion is the lack of power plugs. We had to unplug lamps from behind the dresser and night stand to charge our phones, tablet, razors, etc. The place is older, but it's a clean room - and you can't beat the price getting exactly what the name suggests.
2 night trip Oct 8, 2014
J
"Adequate"
Was put in the pet section, and we didn't have pets, so we had to listen to some yapping.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn Chilton Conference Center
I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us while visiting Yuma. I do apologize that you had some disturbance from a pet. It is not always easy to separate our guest from hearing some barking from those occasional pets that stay with us. If you would consider staying with us in the future, we will do the best we can to locate you away from animals. Our front desk agents will be more that happy to assist you upon check-in. Thank you, Esther Markle General Manager
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Good for the price."
Good beds and A/C
Response by Americas Best Value Inn Chilton Conference Center
Thank you for your recent stay with us and taking the time to give our hotel a review. We live in a state where the AC makes all the difference in your experience. We welcome all the feedback from our guest and hope to see you again soon. Sincerely, Esther Markle General Manager
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
roberto
"Nice property, except bathroom"
I liked the common facilities, lots of open spaces and places to sit. Neat pool, outdoor areas with shade trees. Staff is very friendly and aims to please. Room is big and comfortable, good lighting. But room is in need of a re-do, and the bath is tiny and very old.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn Chilton Conference Center
We would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Yuma, Arizona. It is very good to see that you enjoyed the outdoors surrounding our property and that our staff made you feel welcome. This makes everything we do each and everyday very satisfying to know that our efforts were realized. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future. Sincerely, Esther Markle
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
Very nice place to stay and Alex was great at the breakfast bar.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014