All hotels in Yuma, Arizona, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here300 East 32nd Street, Yuma, AZ, 85364, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Perfect for the price!"
Love the price, love that it includes breakfast and wi-fi, fridge and microwave, and HBO. A great value! Everything is definitely old and outdated, such as the chairs were dusty, the legs on the table were lose, the pillows were dirty (pillow cases were clean, but the pillows inside were dirty). But I was looking for a safe place, that was super cheap, that didn't smell like smoke. And this was it! Will definitely continue to go there.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Angel
very good
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Jose
"Comfortable beds!"
I have a boyfriend who livesin Yuma and so i come to visit often and this hotel was chosen based on price mostly. I arrived and my king bed room was not available so they upgraded me to a room with 2 queen beds. The lobby is outdated and the rooms can use a little upgrading , however the bed was amazingly comfortable and the room was very clean. I didnt try the breakfast but the attendant made sure i knew about it and the times. I would definatley recommend this spot. I stayed 2 nights and it was a perfect stay. I also loved that they have actual cable channels like Bravo in the room!
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Suzanne
"Not so good experience"
rented two rooms. one had a nasty smell to it. slow in getting service. shower tub was backed up. had to change room. ac in that room did not work. overall, not a good experience. i had stayed here before with no problem.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
eduardo
"Excellent experinece"
No exaggeration, It is amazing to find a hotel for low rate (less than $50.00) with so great King bed, clean bathroom, good hot breakfast, nice front desk people. Good location, business and gas station everywhere. I will stay again at this hotel chain.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2014
Ruben
"Wouldn't Stay Again"
The first room they gave us smelled like urine so bad we had to switch. They were nice and quick about it though. Both rooms had cigarette burns on the counter and the bathtubs were so grimy and old that we debated about even taking a shower in it.
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2014
Leanne
"Value"
It's a decent hotel with nothing spectacular as you get what you pay for. That being said, the breakfast made it worthwhile - though one of the days there was only 1 person working it and seemed like they could never get caught up. The rooms aren't spotless, but still clean. The place is dated, but the WiFi worked well for us. We had a non-smoking room, but there was still the hint of smoke in the room. The downfall in my opinion is the lack of power plugs. We had to unplug lamps from behind the dresser and night stand to charge our phones, tablet, razors, etc. The place is older, but it's a clean room - and you can't beat the price getting exactly what the name suggests.
2 night trip Oct 8, 2014
J
"Adequate"
Was put in the pet section, and we didn't have pets, so we had to listen to some yapping.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Good for the price."
Good beds and A/C
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
roberto
"Nice property, except bathroom"
I liked the common facilities, lots of open spaces and places to sit. Neat pool, outdoor areas with shade trees. Staff is very friendly and aims to please. Room is big and comfortable, good lighting. But room is in need of a re-do, and the bath is tiny and very old.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
Very nice place to stay and Alex was great at the breakfast bar.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Hilda Torrance
"Yuma"
Yuma trip for biz great rate but needs better cleaning here . Good breakfast
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
"Pretty Good"
If you want to stay in your room, stay somewhere else as the room itself is clean and comfortable but old The hair dryer did not work. The sink cold water faucet did not work. BUT, the breakfast was cooked each morning, the pool was very large and clean, the spa was hot (no working jets), free ice, the housekeeper was efficient, there were vending machines, good TV, and a great Asian Restaurant located adjacent to the hotel. The outside of the buildings is South West design in terracotta and aqua. Must have been a unique facility in its prime.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
D
"Decent Overall"
I didn't need much for my stay. I had a bed, a bathroom, microwave, and small refrigerator. It was not high luxury, it was adequate and I felt safe. I didn't expect someone to break in or get mugged when I left. It wasn't advertised with a continental breakfast, but it had one and it made the food I brought with me go further. Overall, I got what I anticipated with a little extra that I didn't expect. I had a decent experience!
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Win
Great place to stay. Friendly and helpful
2 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Roger
"Yuma Biz"
Great rate but noisy adjoining room location . Refrigerator freezer frozen over not defrosted in a long time. Carpet loose and frayed . Breakfast great with good service. Rooms need remodel but good pricing for area.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
Rooms to small. Property old. Needs to be updated.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"old"
I was disappointed. The building needed some big time renovating. Paint was peeling, smelled musty, etc. On a good note, the people there were very nice.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
pj
"great breakfast free!"
The lady at the desk was the most helpful I've ere had....she guided us to restaurants that were excellent and gave us directions to all the places we needed to go. A big plus for us
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Very Nice place"
The welcoming staff of this place was excellent. I can say he was extremely helpful and resourceful of things to do and places to go. I had his name but can't find where I wrote it down but I am sure the hotel knows who was on staff the day we were there. The only thing I might suggest is to clean the filters on the a/c unit. I am very sensitive to mold and dust and this would be a good idea to clean these areas more often. I want you to know I notice this in many hotels all over the USA and Mexico not only this one from 2 stars to 5 stars.
2 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"You get what you pay for, except breakfast+++"
The rooms match the rates, great for a quick overnight, pool was above par although we weren't there long enough to use.. The service was excellent, super friendly! What really stuck out was the EXCELLENT breakfast!!!! So much better than expected, and service there too with a smile!
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
Jared
"Would stay again"
The staff were great &friendly had a very nice pool,it rained on day of stay so did not get chance to use pool,but looked very inviting.A little maintence is needed in rooms mainly bathrooms probably due age & use. All in all was very pleased with facility and would stay there again
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Anne
"Good room for the price."
Want to start of with Sonia was very nice!! Checked us in quickly and was very helpful. The beds were very comfortable!! The room smelled like mildew and cigarettes and carpet was old and stained. Bathroom was small, shower smelled funny and was dirty. Tv was an old model and channels weren't good quality. Worth what you pay for.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Lisa P
"Great Deal!"
Wonderful location. Good A/C and beds not too soft. Roomy. Good continental breakfast. Staff friendly and helpful. You can tell this was a more expensive hotel that is a much better deal now because it has been let to run down a bit. You might see scuffed paint or broken tiles in your room. But the decor is nice and it is comfortable. It is nicely decorated. We'll be returning.
2 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"clean and economical"
Older property but well maintained. great breakfast. Friendly staff.
2 night trip Aug 6, 2014
PTM
"Easy access to everything."
Very friendly staff, older facility but clean and well maintained. 106 outside but the room stayed cool. Convienently located, if we ever go back to Yuma, we would stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 6, 2014
WW
"Get what you pay for? In this case, you get more!"
Best deal in Yuma!
2 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Jerry
"Very good value,for the price."
We were very happy with the room, breakfast area and pool. The three desk clerks were met with were very helpful and personable. Alex in the breakfast area was a delight. The location was good and we felt safe while walking in the area. I will definitely stay again if I am in the area.
2 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Better than expected"
This was a real bargain probably because of thr time of year, late July, thr heat and low season demand. Comfortablr clean room, very nice outdoor pool, good restaurants within short walking distance, helpful staff, a very good choice.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
The place really needs a facelift. Terrible carpeting, decor .... just really run down. Says they have Wifi but we couldn't get it. Disappointing.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
sandra elizabeth miranda
"OK"
I will stay again
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
Mike Z
"Great Value"
The hotel was classic, large property, large pool, large room. Old amenities but, everything you need. Big comfortable bed. Breakfast included was basic scrabbled eggs and sausage. Staff was friendly and I called ahead and had the A/C turned on in my room before my arrival.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
dilleyfamily
obviously an older hotel in need of work....but the room was very comfortable, clean, the bed super comfortable...and the staff very friendly and helpful....I will definitely stay here again...and the breakfast was much better than many hotels...
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Good value for the price"
We were surprisingly pleased once we arrived with the service and the accomodations we received. Even though the hotel was a bit old, but the staff made up for it with the service and the fact that it had hot breakfast, which is uncommon for the price range. The room was clean and comfortable and the location was convenient and close to restaurants, mall and the freeway. If we go back to Yuma, I will definitly stay there again.
2 night trip Jun 2, 2014
"Yuma"
broken microwave, broken refrigerator, fuzzy tv, unable to connect to free wi-fi. we fixed the microwave ourselves, they brought us different refrigerator...had to move tv around to get decent picture...but still snowy. Neighborhood was not good at all.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
bk
"Good for price and place to sleep"
For the price I paid, I didn't expect much ($40 for 2kids/2adults and only 9 hour stay). I needed a quick overnight stay. The customer service was great. The room was, well you get what you paid and it worked for a nights rest. The food was not great, but again it was free. There was a gentleman in the dining area that went above and beyond my expectation. We was kind and helpful and willing to do anything to make your breakfast stay pleasant. Thank you Alex! You brought a smile to our face and were extremely pleased with your service. It's nice to know there are still people like you. If we need another quick night stay we would come back for the price and because of his service.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
allforelmo
"Cheap place to stay"
The remote control was so dirty that I had to wash it before I would touch it. The breakfast was the same thing (French toast, scrambled eggs, and sausage- but was good) on both days. The front desk was very helpful when we asked for directions or specifics- like where's a good place to eat.
2 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
Cathyincordes
"GOOOD OVERNIGHT"
BASIC THINGS WERE OK
1 night trip with friends May 31, 2014
"Great hotel for a great price."
The hotel looked great when we pulled in and the lobby was clean and nice. The front desk clerk was very pleasant and friendly and treated us like valued guests. Our room was very clean and comfortable. After we got to our room, the front desk clerk called us to see if our room was up to our standards. This was excellent customer service and we have never received a call like this from any other hotels we've stayed with in the past. Since this was just an overnight trip for us, we couldn't take advantage of the beautiful pool offered. We will definitely stay at this hotel in the future!!!
Other trip May 29, 2014
The room was nice and the bed was very comfortable. The walls were a little thin, could hear the TV next door; other than that our stay was very nice. The breakfast was outstanding and the staff providing breakfast was very polite. The wi-fi didn't work but, we were so busy that we didn't really have time to be on net. The desk clerk was very courtesy and helpful with directions, things to see and do; very informative.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Softball
"Clean - worth it if your really tired"
Room was clean. Front desk staff was nice but you could tell it was just a job. Price was a little high for quality but hot breakfast was included and made it all good. Extreme carpet and room wear. Complex in horrid need of repair. Needs a wealthy investor take over. Will not stay again unless hotel had major remodel.
1 night business trip May 23, 2014
Dale
"Amazing value"
We were amazed to find that our $35 stay at Americas Best Value bought us a lot. The room was clean, bed was comfy, even had a coffee maker, iron, micro and refrig. Some items were well-worn but gee it was such a value. Our breakfast buffet had scrambled eggs, french toast, sausages, and the usual coffee, milk, juice and cereal. Alex was a particular delight--such an attentive and pleasant man. Even offered to make fried eggs if we wanted. We've already recommended the motel to several of our friends.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Mary A
"dirty"
booked a 2 queen non smoking room, first room was smoking and a king, went back to desk, the second room was dirty the blanket had a big whole in it plus looked like motor oil on it, went back to the desk and said i was really disappointed and were their any better rooms, he then said he would put us in the newer rooms, this third one at least looked more like the pictures on the web site. The room was cleaner, the beds better but the bathroom had a broken floor tile about 12 inches wide that was broken and sunk in about 1 inch.
Other trip May 24, 2014
Everything was good. The televisions need to be updated. All channels were fuzzy.
3 night trip May 16, 2014
Micheline
"Ok"
Friendly staff, clean rooms, clean pool area, lacking in breakfast menu no bacon, ham, or sasuage with the eggs which are cooked to order , French toast was available however no waffles or pancakes. Other than breakfast menu ...hotel was good
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Very Pleasant"
The hotel was very clean and the staff was super helpful. The hot breakfast was a pleasant surprise. We'll recommend the Chilton Conference center.
1 night trip May 14, 2014
The Austins
Great value, and Alex was most helpful at breakfast.
1 night trip May 8, 2014
"Can't beat it for the money"
Stayed for a week while visiting Mexico. Room was clean and comfortable and staff was excellent. Breakfast was included and cooked fresh everyday. Not a Hilton Inn but very good value with pool. I will stay there again.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Pat
"Wish I had found this place a couple of years ago."
Over the last couple of years I've made several trips to Yuma and shopped for the best deal each time. This was the best room for the best price I've tried so far.
Other trip May 10, 2014
"hotel"
Not a good experience and stay pool was ice cold and hot tub not hot rooms were not clean and breakfast terrible food needs improvement
Other trip May 9, 2014