All hotels in Laughlin, Nevada, United States of America
2121 S Casino Drive, Laughlin, NV, 89029, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Disappointed no train and other issues"
Loud girl banging on door at 2 am across hall called security came quick. WiFi 8 dollars per device. Bed was not straight daughter cut her leg on side metal bar. Train is gone. Pool closed because of weather first day.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
colleen
Hotel was very comfortable. It is starting to show it age--torn wallpaper, old carpet, etc. But we were happy with our stay.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"Laughlin room fiasco"
They couldn't find our reservations. One of the rooms was not ready. I had to return to the desk for the second room one hour later. Even though the rooms were paid in full I was asked to put a $30 per day/per room hold on my credit card. That is $120 for the trip. I have stayed at that hotel several times before and was never asked to put $$ on hold. I told them I would never stay there again. Very disappointed in the service!
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Rodriguez
"Annual Trip-Tropicana"
Annual Casino/River trip. We stay at the Tropicana at least once a year. This hotel has the best/easies parking if you have a watercraft. The hotel is very standard with nothing flashy or fancy. The hallway carpets need a little attention with a vacuum. The bathroom fixtures could use a little attention from the hard water deposits. My bed was comfortable and the staff was helpful. Check in early (3-4pm) if you have any room preferences like location and non-smoking.
3 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2015
Kimberly
"Great for the price!"
The hotel was clean and staff was helpful. It seems like they put a lot of money into the hotel since I was there last year. The weekends are really busy and wait for the elevator is long, they have security there though that helps speed up the process. Check in time is also very busy and they needed more help up front. Other than that great hotel.
4 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Brianna
"Horrible Trip"
Horrible
3 night trip Jul 19, 2015
Elevators were horrible on the weekend!!! DON't think I will stay on weekends again
4 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
thwy were remodeling and elevators weren't working we had to wait almost 30 min to get to our room asked for stairs and was told we were only able to use them in an emergency , really bad experience
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Yetzabel
Had a great time other than the storm that hit. We couldn't leave hotel and issues with the water. Personnel treated us well.
3 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
Natalie
"You get what you pay for"
Elevators were an issue. 20 mins to get on one during evening hours. Hard time catching one to go down. Sometimes waiting for several elevators before there was room to get on it. Beds were old and soft and pillows too hard. Overall the hotel is very aged and the food was not that good. Only one coffee and pastry shop in the hotel for early Morning coffee and the line was also quite long and SLOW. 15 to 20 mins to get a cup of coffee.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Robine
My stay was great until the elevators had some issue taking too long I believe there was maintenance working on them. I had to take the stairwell down , because it took more than 15minutes to even try to get an elevator. Plus every time the elevator door opened it was full. Other than that it was great! Thank you
Response by Tropicana Laughlin
Maria - We appreciate your patience with our elevator situation - we assure you in a few months you'll be back to enjoying the same #TropLife experience you've come to love!
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Maria
"Tropicana for 17"
We stood in the 1749 n the hallway was dark n looked dirty.
Response by Tropicana Laughlin
Saul - Thank you for your feedback. We are currently renovating the entire property to fix issues like this.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Saul
"Elevators not working 30 minute wait line for room"
Elevators were not working properly. 30 minute wait line just to get to room each night. Security had to police the lines.. Inefficiently directing groups by number into an elevator while empty elevators passed .. On check out I was on the 20th floor.. Waited 20 minutes for an elevator to take down ..got tired of waiting and walked down 20 flights of stairs with my luggage to the lobby.. Hotel exhaust ventilation is awful stale smoke.. Had a non smoking floor and still got noxious.. Loud.. Can hear all the doors in the hallway open and close all house of the night.. Could even hear the people in the floor above me moving everything around@ 3am.. Will not stay here ever again.. Save yourself the hassle and stay at another hotel or resort..
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
jonathan
"Clean, comfortable."
Nice hotel...not a 5-star so didn't expect a 5-star. Was clean and comfortable. Staff was all super nice! Got a very fair price and happy with what was delivered.
Response by Tropicana Laughlin
Christie - We're glad you enjoyed your stay! We hope you'll consider trying one of our luxury upgrades on your next stay - we're working towards a 5-star feel with our property remodel!
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Christie
"Run down hotel and poor service"
We stayed in room 689, both lamp shades were broken, bathtub was damaged, drawers were scratched up and had loose hardware. We showed the manager at the front desk the pictures we took of the room and he gave a two free buffet coupons. The maid did not pick up the dirty glasses when she cleaned the room and the sink was not wiped down. Cocktail service in the gaming area was extremely poor, we waited up to 45 minutes a couple of times to get service. The waitress at the breakfast place was not attentive and ignored us when we waved her down. It was early afternoon and we were the only guests. :(
2 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Gabriele
great. felt at ease like i was home.1st time there but not last.
Response by Tropicana Laughlin
Kenneth - We live for reviews like this! Can't wait to see you again soon.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2015
Kenneth
"short stay"
It was fine.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"worst hotel in laughlin"
We go to Laughlin once every summer for the last 20 years. We have stayed at all the hotels on the river side but decided to stay at the Tropicana this time. The people who work here are VERYRUDE. From the woman at the front desk, to the pool attendants, to whomever answers the phone at room service. The only person that had an awesome attitude was the waitress, Mickey, at 24 hour restaurant there.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"recommend"
nice clean rooms. Nice view to the river. Nothing fancy but it did the job. It's and old casino but it looks updated in the rooms. Over all it was great especially for the price!
Response by Tropicana Laughlin
Adriana - We're glad you're enjoying our property remodel! We can't wait to show you what else we have in store.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Adriana
Overall we had a good time. Only thing was it was a little warm in the room and the maid came at 10 unlocked our door with her key. That upset my husband very much. He called and they let us stay in our room for 2 more hours
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
"rude restaurant workers"
Not happy Carnegie restaurants in hotel very rude people working there always telling us will take an hour to get food when there's only four tables of people there at a time 24/7. Went had a good meal at the pioneer
Response by Tropicana Laughlin
Johnny - We're sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience at Carnegie's. We appreciate your feedback and will pass your comment along to management for review.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Johnny
"Okay"
Asked for extra bath towel never received. Long lines for elevator. Casino was good.
Response by Tropicana Laughlin
Wanda - We've noted your comments, and we appreciate your patience during our elevator remodel.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Wanda
"Dirty Water"
There was a water issue. The hotel left a memo on a side table in the corner of the room warning against drinking or brushing teeth with the tap water. Unfortunately I did not see until the next morning after I had drank several cups of water an brushed my teeth the night before. The front desk never mentioned this.
Response by Tropicana Laughlin
Nick - We apologize for our protocol during the state-wide water emergency this past weekend. We appreciate your valuable feedback to better prepare for any other disaster we may face.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2015
NICK J
"fun"
nice
Response by Tropicana Laughlin
We appreciate your feedback, Roseann! See you again soon.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Roseann
"could be better"
No fridge in room, water issue
Response by Tropicana Laughlin
Juan - We appreciate your patience during the water emergency this past weekend.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Juan
"Last stay at the Trop"
The desk was tremendously under staffed, making checking in an odysious ordeal. The clerk did not code the room key, forcing me to access a staff closet to call and request one to be sent up. They were busy, and it would be a while. Quite a while. Along the way, I had to ask directions to the room, due to lack of signage in the casino.
Response by Tropicana Laughlin
Victor - We're extremely disappointed to hear you did not have a pleasant check-in experience with us. We take all guest feedback to heart, and look forward to making necessary changes to better your experience with us.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2015
Victor
"The Tropicana.. the practical stay on the river."
We thoroughly enjoy our stay at the Tropicana. Since moving to North Las Vegas we haven't been to Laughlin in four years. Met friends from California there. Luckily, they had a room at Tropicana. So we took advantage of their visit & booked a room too. When we worked at Cottonwood Cove we always stayed at the Tropicana. We would book rooms for our five children & their families. So, as you see we are enthusiastic about the Tropicana.
Response by Tropicana Laughlin
We are thrilled to hear this, Michael! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review. We can't wait to see you again soon!
1 night trip with friends Jul 14, 2015
"Would stay again"
My family and I had a really good time in Laughlin, the tropicana was real nice. The rooms could use a little updating. Other then that overall good stay!
Response by Tropicana Laughlin
Brenda - We're currently working on renovating all property rooms. We appreicate your 5-star review! Can't wait to see you again!
4 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Brenda
Totally disorganized registration process. Wouldn't let anyone check in before three and told everyone to come back at 3 then they change shift at three and have less clerks and big lines a nd when I get there they tell me my room is still not cleaned at which point I told them to find me another room then and after some disagreement they did. Wpuld not recommend to anyone. Also rooms are very noisy.
Response by Tropicana Laughlin
Ann - We're extremely disappointed to hear you did not have a satisfactory check-in experience. We will work to resolve this issue for your next stay.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Ann
"Next station please"
Room was old and had a wet floor. Service fine, house keeping brought what was needed. Carpet in halls warped. Room noisy. Have to pay for Wifi.
Response by Tropicana Laughlin
Amelia - We are currently renovating all property rooms and hallways. We appreciate your patience during this time.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Amelia
I always enjoy my stay, rooms need to be fully inspected on the floors
Response by Tropicana Laughlin
Michelle - We appreciate the 5-star review! We hope you enjoy your newly renovated rooms as we continue our property-wide remodel.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2015
michelle
"Try elsewhere"
Stay was good, check in was horrible...big long line on a Thursday evening!??!??!? 30 minute long line to check-in WITH a reservation. Will definitely try elsewhere next time.
2 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
We changed rooms because of noisy neighbors. The Italian restaurant wasnt very good. But other than that it was a good stay.
Response by Tropicana Laughlin
Stephen - We appreciate you taking the time to provide valuable feedback. We hope we will see you again soon!
6 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Stephen
"Time to Relax"
Great get away trip.
Response by Tropicana Laughlin
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay, Ronald! See you again soon!
7 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Ronald
"room"
the room was nice the hall way getting to the rooms need a major overhall the paper was coming off. the only thing our room was to have really nice sheets and they were not
5 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
"Summer vac"
We had a great stay the room was in the adult tower and was so quiet and nice .
Response by Tropicana Laughlin
James - Thanks for the 5-star review! We love having you as a return guest!
7 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Family Stay"
It was a family getaway,just for a day.. But the property needs a update with the inside and the outside as well.Everything else was good.
Response by Tropicana Laughlin
Regina - We appreciate your valuable feedback. We are currently renovating all property rooms to better suit the needs of our guests.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Regina Tamayo Bauto
"Not that great"
Not that great.
Response by Tropicana Laughlin
Jasen - We appreciate the feedback. We'll work on necessary changes to improve your experience.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Jasen
Longest line at check in but room was good enough for our family
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"quiet time"
A trip for rest and reflection, nice quiet room.
5 night trip Jul 12, 2015
It was pretty good except that our sink was clogged the whole time and it made the room stink.
Response by Tropicana Laughlin
Mary - We appreciate the feedback. We will work on making necessary changes for your next stay.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
The room was clean, however, the hallway was dirty with chicken bones on the floor for 3 days. The carpets in the hallways are wrinkled and need cleaned.
Response by Tropicana Laughlin
Linda - Thanks for the feedback. We are currently renovating all property rooms and hallways - we appreciate your patience.
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"a guest in hotel"
I had a great time enjoy the event and live music also won some money . Beds were comfortable guests were friendly. I would stay there again. Plus when I stayed it was my birthday.
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
"Family reunion 2015"
Family get together of 20. Very nice, everyone had a great time. Wish rooms had small fridge though. Staff was fantastic especially at the checkin desk. Location is great and plenty of free parking. Plan on returning soon.
Response by Tropicana Laughlin
Deborah - Thanks for making us smile! Can't wait to see you again soon!
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Deborah
"GOO-VILLE"
HELLO, THE ROOM WAS CLEANISH, THE BATHROOM WAS GOO-ISH, IT WAS OK IF YOU ARE A BUM LIVING IN AN ALLEY, THE SHOWER HEAD IS GREEN!! THE SILVER METAL IS ALL RUSTED AND I WAS GONNA MAKE A CUP OF COFFEE AND I ALWAYS CLEAN THE POT, CUZ U NEVER KNOW WHAT PEOPLE DO TO THEM BUT.... THERE WAS SOME FOREIGN MOLDY GRAY AND GREEN GOO IN THERE. THE ROOM WAS QUIET AND WE SLEPT WELL AND I REALIZE THE ROOM WAS CHEAP, BUT THESE ARE SIMPLE FIXES AND SHOULD NOT BE IGNORED JUST BECAUSE IT IS LOW COST. SHAME ON HOUSEKEEPING MANAGEMENT, NOT THE MAIDS.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
cathryn
"River friendly"
It's a nice room for families using it as their river get away. My family and I strictly sleep there! It's river friendly, so it's perfect for us. I wouldn't recommend this hotel for older couples or those not into kids. Not somewhere you want to just hangout in the room.
4 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Not Good"
Tropicana is beat up. Over booked and the bed was horrible. So worn out that the bed was shaped like a U. You automatically rolled to the middle. Hallways and hotel are trashed
3 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
Rooms very clean, was able to get early check in a major plus.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2015
Christopher
"Eh"
I love this town, I come often. I don't usually stay at the Tropicana but it was a great deal on Hotels.com - I should've known better. We arrive into town and check in. After about 20 min of waiting for the girl to come back to me and give me my keys she tells me that they don't have the room I booked originally but an UPGRADED ROOM! Whoo hoo score! We arrive in the room and wasn't sure what was upgraded? The carpet was peeling off the walls, the bathtub was full of water for whatever reason, and the maid or whoever left water running and it was plugged. Then, as I’m washing my hands, the sink starts to fill up and doesn't drain whatsoever, so we call the front desk right away to get maintenance into the room. On a good note they did arrive fairly quickly, snaked the drain and we could finally leave the room! I knew that this hotel was across the street but it definitely is more convenient to stay on the water side where the river walk is. The Cafe for breakfast was very delish, food and service was a thumbs up! Buffet also a thumbs up - We did spend some time in the bar/lounge downstairs, not sure if they have waitresses there but they never came around to us once! On a side note: Our friends room also wasn't vacuumed, when they arrived in their room there were sunflower seeds all over the carpet - not sure who to blame on that one but that's not right! Overall it was a great trip but you shouldn't say there was an upgrade when it definitely was actually a downgrade.
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
"Fantastic"
Very good just the elevator was broken but that's ok it happens
4 night family trip Jul 8, 2015