All hotels in Torrance, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2880 Pacific Coast Hwy, Torrance, CA, 90505, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"CALIF. 2014"
Hotel stay on average was "Good",however;between our hotel card key not working 1st 2 days(had to go to office to getnew ones),and the manager giving me wrong information on the deposit for incidentals= stay was on average GOOD!
5 night family trip Sep 24, 2014
Marie
"Hotlel Bug"
We have been staying at this Ramada Inn for years. Reasonable prices, good size rooms. This stay I found a huge centipede.
2 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
Renn
"Beach vacation"
The hotel was not what we were expecting. It was very small and not located where we thought. The room was ok but toilet and bath tub had some drain issues. The hit tub was broke the first night and the staff was just ok. I would definetly not stay here again.
3 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Dissapointed
Guest room was stupid hot when we first got in (80+ degrees). Took until next morning for AC to cool room. "Free breakfast" was weak.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Randy
"The location was very good and convenience to us"
For one night was good, calm and nice.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Gina
Service at breakfast was lacking
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
"The room was nice and clean"
The complant was the spa was not hot . The other thing was there were 3 the in our room not enough towells.The other thing is the room was late in being madeup after 3pm when we returned. Other wise our two night stay was nice. The resterant that is next door was very very good would like to eat there again.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Steven M.
"Quiet and Clean"
Rooms with hardwood floor and updated bathroom. Decent neighborhood too. My only gripe is the pet fee is 30 per pet. A little high for a two star hotel
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Carrie
"YUCK! Won't be staying there again!!!"
For the money it was not a pleasant experience! Felt like I was staying at a no tell motel.
2 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"It was convenient"
I would not choose this hotel if I was with my girlfriend. I booked it because it was fairly close to the job site, less expensive than other hotels, had facilities for breakfast.
6 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
Wayne
"Improved"
I have stayed here several times in the past only because it was a convenient location for me. This last time I stayed I was pleasantly surprised to find that the rooms have been updated with new flooring and shower tiles. The bedding and towels were nice and very clean. In the past the staff had been indifferent to their guests. During my recent stay they were polite, attentive, and very friendly. I can honestly say that this Ramada has undergone a wonderful improvement.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Earl
"mr george"
Very good hotel
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
georgem
I was in CA for a surgery. I needed extra pillows to put under my legs. What a surprise when I was told they did not have extra pillows! Wth! How can a hotel not have extra pillows? The pictures make room look newer, fresher and bigger than it actually is. My main complaint is that walls are thin. I heard my neighbors in intimate situations. Awkward.. If you can, request 2nd floor, so you don't hear people walking above you. Doors are not perfect size for door frame, so every time you or your neighbors open and close a door, everybody knows it. Room was clean, and they have a lot of channels on tv. There was no outlet for phone charger on night stand. They have a small refrigerator in the room, which is a plus.
5 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
silkonkel
The breakfast was terrible and I found several hairs in my room and bathroom. The desk was not dusted and the rooms needs a little more maintenance. The beds were fine and the service at the front desk was good.
4 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Melody
"OK for a short visit"
The room/bathroom appeared clean. Bed was comfy. Bed, tub and toilet were clean but using the bath mat to mop up some shower splash left the mat streaked black from the grout on the floor. HBO channels were fuzzy and low volume, couldn't watch them. Surrounding area is lovely and location was perfect for us. Cleaning staff was very friendly, but the man at the desk seemed distracted. Breakfast consists of bagels, toast, muffins and cereal...we went to restaurants. Overall was OK for a couple of nights.
4 night trip Aug 4, 2014
"I would never come back"
This Ramada Inn had bad services. The sink is stink, and the water won't drain. The bathtub is slippery. There were hair on the bed!!!! Worst of all, inside refrigerator they left rotten food and they smell bad.
2 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
Kaizen
"Thin walls, clean room, broken hot tub"
We stayed here three nights for a conference. The hotel is in a nice area, next to some car dealerships (Porsche, toyota). The hot tub did not work while we were there, it was a cold tub and did not look all that clean. Breakfast was nothing great and the coffee was pretty bad but it was better than nothing. The room was nice though. The room was big, clean and the shower was nice. We didn't spend much time in the room so we were looking for something clean and affordable and that is what we got. The first two nights we had no issues with noise but the third night we could hear our neighbors watching TV and the baby crying which was not fun at 11pm. Would consider staying here again if the situation required a hotel stay in that area but would not go out of my way to stay here.
3 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
"Bedroom floor extremely dirty"
The bathroom area floor had cream colored ceramic tiles and was fairly clean, but the flooring in the bedroom was a dark laminate and I had no idea how filthy it was when I walked on it with bare feet. I had to wash the black off my feet and wear shoes.
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
"If cost is your biggest concern, stay here"
Had to be out of my home for 2 nights for termite fumigation. This was close by and fairly inexpensive. Stayed the planned two nights. Spent the day running errands, did not partake of the "free breakfast" and ate in my room in the evening. Parking was sketchy, could not see my car from room. Young man at front desk did help me set up the complimentary wi-fi so I could use my laptop. He was very gracious.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Cher
"Great for the price"
Worth every penny spent. Room was clean and comfy. Had an issue with the tub not draining which was immediately resolved. Free coffee in the morn. Wifi was hit or miss depending where u stood in the room.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
lisa
Accomodate my request for quiet area '"room".
2 night trip Jul 21, 2014
"GREAT!"
This website says it's two starts , but I honestly don't get how !? This place is great & the breakfast is a PLUS.
3 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"A Good Choice for Your Budget"
This is a well located hotel that provides a decent room for a good price. A modest breakfast is also provided. I will stay here again.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
"Going downhill"
We have stayed at this hotel every summer for the past 10 years but it's time to move on. The pool needed cleaning to remove algae but the spa was over-chlorinated. The time and courtesy rules never seem to be enforced. The room was large but did not have a safe like all the others; we had to ask for an ice bucket and our tissues were never replaced. The wood floors are very dirty and will turn your socks or your feet black. They advertise a fitness center but it was not open; we were told the room had to be cleaned and smelled musty. Housekeeping did very well; she always made up my son's bed very creatively with all of the stuffed toys and fleece blankets he brought.
8 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
T-3
"Quiet and Peaceful Hotel"
Overall, it was a great stay at the Ramada. Thanks!
2 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
All was good, only thing was needed to stay extra day but room was booked ended up at the travel lodge
3 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
"Good Stay"
This was a good stay. Not a great stay, but a good stay. The room was clean. They did not replace the shampoo or the lotion which I used. The bed was clean and made daily however, it was a bit too hard for my taste. The floors are hard wood which adds to the rustic charm however, who really needs wood floors these days. Breakfast was a bit less than continental and, there was not workout area even though they list one on their website. I was told that it was being renovated however, when I read another review of months past, the patron stated there was not one then either. Overall it was a good stay, but it certainly was not a great stay.
4 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Jassiem
"Close to Famely reunion"
Nice and close to Los Angeles and HuntingtonBeach
3 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Buddy Pieters
"Not up to Ramada Standards"
Guest parking area is used by the adjacent car dealer for their employees. There was missing outlet covers in my room. The floor is a laminate fake wood floor that was sticky. You had to hold the handle on toilet to get it to flush. Continental Breakfast was very limited if you did not get there before 7am. I was there for 5 nights for business and I was very happy to leave. Hot tub/spa was broken.
5 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Rooms were very smelly like mildew and the hard wood floor was filthy dirty to where I had to throw away my white socks and the maid forgot to leave towels other then that I want stay there again .
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
"Too far from the Freeway!"
Average on everything however waaayyy below average on location. Too far away from the freeway. Average breakfast in the morning. The bathroom doors were squeaky and the sink location outside the bathroom made the running water sound echo loud in the bedroom. I would not go back here!
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Nice hotel parking spaces small."
The only negative was the small parking spaces hard to get in and out of your car with other cars next to each other.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Good Location"
The Ramada Inn was a budget friendly place to stay. Breakfast was decent with bagels, donuts and a few hot items. The front desk people were friendly and helpful while checking in, we tried to check-in early, but due to a lot of late check-outs we had to wait until after 2pm. The room was decent and comfortable. There were a few repairs needed, such as the bathroom tiles needed some extra cleaning and the shower curtain had a hole.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Raine
car dealership next door took up most the parking spaces assigned for guest parking. Since the vehicles had a ramada parking tag on the dash, the management must approve using their customer parking for a used car lot.
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
"Very pleasantly surprised room for the price"
Room was very nice and clean for the price range. Did not expect that. Room size was bigger than others. Wood floors a nice change. Hotel was in a nice area. Pictures are true to rooms.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Dont Stay if You like a Clean Hotel."
Walls were dirty, 20 year old lamp shades, floors dirty, mismatched furniture, breakfast was all bread and cereal, pool was dirty, NO exercise room. Plus Side- The lady at the front desk was nice, i feel bad for her as they make her do the front desk and the breakfast bar at the same time. The night person was alone as well and had to close the front office to provide us with extra towels. Its obvious the staff here is overworked and the property owner is absent or doesnt care. I would rather pay less at the Motel 6 and save money.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Liz
Room was clean and comfy, loved the breakfast and is close to most things in the city. Would definitely stay here again!
4 night trip with friends May 30, 2014
Overall great location need better shower curtains for shower, water falls out. Great customer service
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
CJ
"Good hotel"
I red many reviews about this hotel and frankly I don't know what's wrong with people writing bad reviews on this hotel, I red one review where they say the hotel has no coffee pot in the room... well it does! In any case this was a very nice clean small hotel by the boulevard I would book on this hotel again!
2 night family trip May 26, 2014
Rodny
"Never again"
As you can see, this hotel room was FILTHY! The vinyl laminate "wood" floors turned my feet black, housekeeping did not throw away any trash and the one upholstered chair had stains. When I complained to the manager, I was told, "Oh well. We have that happen." Are you kidding me? This is a place I would NEVER stay at again nor recommend to anyone. I was extremely disappointed and I had to stay 2 nights because it was a holiday weekend and there were no other hotels available. Housekeeping needs to learn to do their job. Check in is 3:00 p.m. We checked in at 4:30 p.m. and the first 2 rooms they tried to put us in, they still were not cleaned. However, at 6:00 p.m., the housekeeping staff were in the parking lot smoking cigarettes instead of cleaning the remaining rooms.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Just ok"
I stayed on a Saturday night. Felt not worth the money.
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
Hemanth
We were surprised by the add on cost for our pet. $30 per night extra was an unexpected cost. The room was ok to poor. The toilet was not secured to the floor and the inside of the bathroom door was so dirty that you saw dog scratches through the dirt. I would not recommend staying there with a pet again.
2 night trip May 14, 2014
"Comfy Stay"
My friend and I had a confortable stay at the Romada hotel in torrance. We were in torrance to take an exam so we decided to go the night before. The stay was confortable. The pillows were amazing. The good thing about this hotel was that they offer bree breakfast.
1 night trip May 1, 2014
"Worth The Stay"
Clean room. Comfortable bedding. Close location to local mall & restaurants. Good, friendly staff.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Did not meet our needs"
No coffee pot in room. No fridge or microwave. Didn't feel safe
3 night family trip Apr 22, 2014
All 4 hotels we stayed at were just fine. Especially appreciated the ease of finding a hotel and setting up reservation through hotels.com.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2014
James Hessling
"Not the best. Also tried to rip me off."
The decor is updated, but the place is older in general. I felt I overpaid a little bit. To top things off, they put a hold on my card for the deposit, put it back the next day, then charged me the deposit again almost a week later. I called to ask why in the world they would do this, and the rude lady I spoke to said I left food stains on the duvet (completely untrue). I had to file a complaint with my bank, and I got my money back once they investigated and found it was indeed, fraudulent. Needless to say I will not be staying here again.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Conveniently located for RHC visitors"
Relatively quiet, fast internet, good hot water pressure, clean sheets, fridge, TV
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"great hotel for the price"
Beds were a little hard and breakfast was all breads and cereal but the hotel itself was very clean and the staff was friendly. I would stay here again when visitng family in the area. Close to beach and in a nice neighborhood.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
"Dissappointed"
The Hotel.com ad for this hotel led me to believe that there were jacuzzi tubs in the King Sized bedrooms, but that wasn't true... There is only one room at the hotel--a suite--that has a jacuzzi tub. I was very dissappointed.
4 night trip Apr 16, 2014