All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
4060 Galt Ocean Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33308, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

We enjoy our stay. The only thing we didn't like it was the odor of the carpet in the room and in some areas and the water of the pool wasn't so clear but in general we had a great vacation.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Harold
"By the sand."
Our stay was great. The hotel is right on the beach. You can go right from the pool area to the beach. It was fabulous.
2 night business trip Aug 9, 2015
Alice
"Rip off"
The only thing this hotel has going for it is its location. The wifi did not work and when we complained we were told to wait till a less busy time, but it never worked. The TV had a terrible picture and the housekeeping was lousy. We had to pay $15/day for parking (!!!!) on top of the room fee, and the food and drinks in the restaurant were disgusting.
9 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Ruthie
"Great Family Location on The Beach"
Great service as always we had 2 adjoining rooms. Valet and Bell Person are excellent. Only issue was the a/c unit in 323 had a wet spot on the floor under it. I suggest rooms on the North side of the hotel or suites, South side views are blocked unless your on the upper floors.
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Dominic
Good
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Jose
"poor maintenance"
It was ok. The only thing that i noticed the pool was not clean enough looks like the maintenance was poor, the pool area was dirty so we have to go to the beach all the time. The rooms were very clean.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"I love the Ocean Sky Hotel !"
That was my second time there and I love every part of it . I travel to Fort Lauderdale monthly and I plan on staying at least one or more days each time I visit . The staff is so professional but yet so inviting and sweet . Can't wait for my next visit there !
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Elisa
"visitors from Chicago"
Everything was good. We did not like the fact that beach was occupied by rental company. They took the most space on the beach, were fueling jet sky right there, gas was flowing on the sand.
6 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
MARINA
"Disappointment"
Overpriced and outdated. Entire pool area smelled like one big ashtray. The lounge chairs were dirty and old looking. I had to use the self service laundry, the machines were broke and grossly overpriced. There were no amenities on site to support this hotel calling it a "resort". I stayed there based on the awesome ratings and beautiful pics, they are NOT to be believed.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Jacquelyn
"It was just an OK place to stay"
The elevators were not working, the room ac was limited therefore room was much warmer than I prefer. The toilet would not stop running, hotel was outdated. Lobby was very Nice room was disappointing.
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
ASHLEY
"Enjoyable Stay"
My family enjoyed the vacation. The pool and hot tub were heated just right and was very enjoyable. Enjoyed the pool area. The towels and linens used in the rooms were top notch, and it was nice to have a comforter on the bed. Has good refrigerator and microwave in the room. I would definitely stay there again. Enjoyed the view and breeze from the ocean from the porch.
5 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
holly
"Ok overall, nothing too fancy but worth the price"
Decent hotel right on the beach in Fort Lauderdale, it is a bit north of the main actives but is fairly close to everything. Lobby is nice, however the rooms could use some upgrades. Nice small pool and tiki bar with an outside dining restaurant. Jet ski rentals is onsite, which was a plus. Nothing fancy, but was worth the price compared to other area hotels.
5 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
"On the ocean!"
Hotel staff pleasant and quick to service any needs you may have. Rooms refurbished and clean. Beautiful location right on the beach. Planning to return as soon as possible.
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Lynn
"Nice hotel right on beach!"
Nice place. Rooms need a little updating but other than that very happy with total experience. Would stay again.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"A Romantic Getaway"
The lady at the front desk was friendly. By error we were given a room with double beds but she fixed the problem right away. She up-graded us to a deluxe room!! The room was beautiful, clean and spacious. The hotel was right on the beach, location was great cause there was a Shopping Center within walking distance. I would recommend this hotel and we are already planning to go back
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
FLOR
"Fort Lauderdale Comfort"
It was a great spot and comfortable room. Liked having a safe, refrigerator and balcony. Plenty of things to do in the area and restaurants.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Bonny
Hotel is in a great area right on the beach. Don't like the idea of a $15/day valet charge to park though. Also you can't bring own chair on the beach as the have another outside service that has chairs and umbrellas for rent.
6 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
Curtis
"Great Hotel, highly recommended."
Great hotel. Excellent location. Will definitely return.
2 night family trip May 28, 2015
"staff was terrible!!"
We had a great time the hotel was nice but checking in the staff was very rude I will not return due to it. They had no idea what they were doing.
Other trip May 28, 2015
niki
"Sister Trip"
Overall was ok. Hotel staff was very pleasant and the restaurant was right there on the beach. This is the second time I have stayed and it need updating. Beds comfy, but they took our towels and didn't replace them...called front desk many times no answer...
Other trip May 27, 2015
Mel
"Nice hotel and staff"
I would definitely stay here again. The view is lovely as others have said on the higher floors. The front desk and housekeeping staff were great. The bar staff either need some coaching in customer service or the rules they are required to follow need to be changed. The bar wont give you just ice. The drinks are hotel priced ($11/per) and not strong. The beach requires you to rent they'er chairs and umbrellas. We did not eat at the restaurant (pricey) so I cant comment. but overall if you avoid the pitfalls it was a nice time would stay again.
Other trip May 26, 2015
winter traveler
";-)"
Would stay again
3 night family trip May 16, 2015
Teresa
"Vacation"
The stay was enjoyable however the hotel restaurant did not have good service.
4 night romance trip May 13, 2015
"Great location on beach"
This hotel/resort was perfect couldn't have asked for better!
Other trip May 19, 2015
Justin
"Great location! Right on the beach; close to shops"
Had a wonderful stay! Pros: Can't beat the location, right on the beach. Nice beach chairs and umbrellas (for rent), great pool and pool deck, nice little gift shop, room was clean and nicely decorated, bathroom was beautiful, great fitness room with great variety of machines and weights, handy small room with two computers for use. Cons: Not many - daily parking fee of $15 (seems unnecessary, should be included), housekeeping forgot to put clean towels in the room one day, closet doors in main bedroom were not functional (needed repair).
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Nice hotel close to beach"
It was a nice stay close to beach the pool was nice , I would not suggest getting there earlier then check in time which is 3pm , your gonna have to wait we had to wait about 2 hours before our room was ready. Everything else was good close to food places and supermarket
Other trip May 18, 2015
It was okay, the rooms were very small but clean and the staff was very friendly.
"4 rating"
the people are friendly. the hotel is right off the beach and overall it was a good stay
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
patricia
"Hotel staff are NOT friendly at all"
Its an old hotel and they did a remodel but the bathrooms were not remodeled. The property is right on the beach! Except for it's location, I would say don't go there. The staff and manager were extremely rude. We had many issues with them and not 1 apology. Complete lack of care. They treat hotel.com customers like lower class. We called and asked they allow my daughter who is 30 traveling 4 hours with my 8 years old to check in if we were not there using her credit card and ID but I would pay for the room. Because I booked via Hotels.com they wouldn't help me. After escalating 3 times and explaining they finally agreed to help. They said they were putting the info in the computer. When she arrived they would not help her! we arranged transport via hotel concierge. It was not there. We called the company direct,the hotel never called them. We waited 45 min for our ride. Upon arrival we spoke to the front & the Manager. No one cared about the hassle they put our family through. The manager made me show her on my phone the dates and times we called hotel for arrangements. Not ONE apology from anyone there. Not ONE smile or greeting. They did not smile at anyone. Weather was beautiful, beach is great, and quality time as a family. BUT the hotel is poorly managed, don't expect to be treated nicely, especially if you via a different channel.
3 night family trip May 10, 2015
"Vacation Finally"
Spent 5 nights in beautiful Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Weather was perfect and Hotel was in a great area to access all local restaurants and shops we wanted to walk to.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Nice hotel , right on the beach.nice pool."
Hotel has a good location right on the beach ,close to shopping mall.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Sergey
We enjoyed our stay the location is great. Could use some updating in the rooms. The mini golf is an. Extra fee, but otherwise we had a good sta .
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
Anne
"Met My Expectations!"
This hotel met my expectations. Was it a super duper great hotel? No. But I wanted a cheap solo getaway, and I found it here. I wasn't planning to spend much time in the room, anyhow. I picked the Ocean Sky Resort because 1) It had direct access to the beach, and 2) It had a tiki bar. That's all I wanted and all I needed. Yes, the hotel/resort was dated. However, my room was CLEAN. The quality of the towels, sheets, and toiletries weren't great, but the room was clean. I liked that Ocean Sky didn't charge an automatic resort fee, like other nearby places. Note that parking is $15/day. It was confusing, but the $15 INCLUDES valet. Yes, the drinks at the tiki bar are a bit expensive, but they do make the drinks pretty strong. The food at the bar/restaurant isn't great, but I wasn't there for a gourmet meal. Two complaints/wishes: One night, I came back to the hotel around midnight and wanted to warm up some food (my room had a mini-fridge and a microwave). The front desk person said she can give me silverware, but no plates, and that room service was not available for the rest of the night. Seriously, no plates? Second, in Florida, it is legal to smoke outdoors in public areas. This includes restaurant patios, oceanside dining, the pool area, the tiki bar, the beach, anywhere. I have long resided in states that don't allow this, so I found it obnoxious. Fair warning. Otherwise, great stay. Cheap, clean, and great beach access.
3 night trip May 10, 2015
"Relaxation"
We have been coming here for years No disappointments; always the same friendly people
7 night romance trip May 4, 2015
Louis
"Not so happy"
This hotel is in need of renovation, its very old and reception staff not very friendly, they charge me $15.00 for parking and I did not have a car. We were dropped of and picked up at the hotel
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Juan
"Nice hotel."
Nice moderate size hotel on the beach. Excellent location. Staff friendly and very helpful. Nice clean room, comfortable beds and pillows. Elevators(both) vibrate hard coming to a full stop. We were told they've been vibrating like that for the last few years, but the elevator servicing company does not thing it's dangerous. Vibrates like a severe thunderstorm. Be careful of parking lot extra charges. Found out parking costs 15.00 dollars extra a day, and it's only "valet"parking. Also be aware, chairs on the beach are not part of the hotel. They cost 25 dollars a day.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Ramsey
"good location"
Dr Jetski staff EXCELLENT.... Front desk staff EXCELLENT Security guy ACE....TERRIBLE.....just for this guy next time maybe I'll go somewhere else..
Other trip May 11, 2015
Ricardo
"Great for the price"
It was great balconies aren't private.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
raymond
"Horrible Hotel"
The room they gave us smelt horrible and when we took a shower there was an inch of standing water on the bathroom floor because The tub leaked! The front desk clerk was not very curteous at all! They also make you pay $15 per day for parking.
4 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
chris
"Nice Hotel On The Beach!"
Not a 5 star hotel. Pool is small. Lounge area with chairs is kind of tight so if your looking for space when talking with your party there isn't much especially when crowded. Overall a nice place.
Other trip May 6, 2015
Vinny
"Nice Hotel with good views of beach"
Check-in and check-out was easy and fairly quick. Room was clean and neat (a bit dated) with a nice partial view of ocean and beach. Even had a nice little veranda, so you can sit outside. Nice little bar next to the pool and spa with a view of the beach below. Too bad they didn't put the spa on the beach side so you could enjoy the view from the spa. Beer choices at bar are misleading ... (They no longer carry several beers stated on the menu). Convenient to Lauderdale-By-The-Sea restaurants (walking distance). Only real downside was the paid parking, although their rates were less than many other local hotels.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Decent hotel for the price"
We had rented 2 rooms & both showers had mold in them so they don't clean very well. The restaurant was very expensive so we didn't try the food there. Pool area was well kept & the pool was very clean along with the beach. We'd definitely stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
"Great hotel on the beach!"
Enjoyed a girls weekend on the beach/pool. Clean and comfortable hotel. Friendly staff and accommodated our needs. Highly recommend and will go back!
Other trip May 4, 2015
The hotel was right by the beach but the rooms we're outdated
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Very nice hotel walking distance to whatever you"
We've been staying at Ocean sky resort hotel for the last eight years never had a problem with the hotel. all the people are friendly and you can walk to breakfast or fine dining or drive up into the city it's a great experience. You can use the hot tub the pool or walk straight out to the ocean
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
joey
"Close to the beach , bathroom too small,uncomfort"
The good thing is close to the beach, continent for Valle parking .
jim Francis
"Great location, wonderful pool area"
Loved the pool elevator so you didn't have to go through the lobby. wonderful beach front hotel with convenience of ocean view dining, good food reasonably priced. Can't wait to go back!
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Beautiful spot on the beach"
Beautiful , spot but staff thinks you owe them a favor . Rude , non friendly staff. We had to change our room because it was a handy cap room with a chair in the shower that wouldn't stay up ,no conter space to put your things. its to bad because it is a beautiful spot on the beach
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Hotel needs to be updated. Needs some work compared to other hotels in the area.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Vacation was a splash"
Spent most of our time at the pool. Friendly bar staff. Everyone ended up with a sun burn and still had the best time!
Other trip Apr 23, 2015