All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
4060 Galt Ocean Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33308, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Family Location on The Beach"
Great service as always we had 2 adjoining rooms. Valet and Bell Person are excellent. Only issue was the a/c unit in 323 had a wet spot on the floor under it. I suggest rooms on the North side of the hotel or suites, South side views are blocked unless your on the upper floors.
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Dominic
Good
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Jose
"poor maintenance"
It was ok. The only thing that i noticed the pool was not clean enough looks like the maintenance was poor, the pool area was dirty so we have to go to the beach all the time. The rooms were very clean.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"I love the Ocean Sky Hotel !"
That was my second time there and I love every part of it . I travel to Fort Lauderdale monthly and I plan on staying at least one or more days each time I visit . The staff is so professional but yet so inviting and sweet . Can't wait for my next visit there !
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Elisa
"visitors from Chicago"
Everything was good. We did not like the fact that beach was occupied by rental company. They took the most space on the beach, were fueling jet sky right there, gas was flowing on the sand.
6 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
MARINA
"Disappointment"
Overpriced and outdated. Entire pool area smelled like one big ashtray. The lounge chairs were dirty and old looking. I had to use the self service laundry, the machines were broke and grossly overpriced. There were no amenities on site to support this hotel calling it a "resort". I stayed there based on the awesome ratings and beautiful pics, they are NOT to be believed.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Jacquelyn
"It was just an OK place to stay"
The elevators were not working, the room ac was limited therefore room was much warmer than I prefer. The toilet would not stop running, hotel was outdated. Lobby was very Nice room was disappointing.
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
ASHLEY
"Enjoyable Stay"
My family enjoyed the vacation. The pool and hot tub were heated just right and was very enjoyable. Enjoyed the pool area. The towels and linens used in the rooms were top notch, and it was nice to have a comforter on the bed. Has good refrigerator and microwave in the room. I would definitely stay there again. Enjoyed the view and breeze from the ocean from the porch.
5 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
holly
"Ok overall, nothing too fancy but worth the price"
Decent hotel right on the beach in Fort Lauderdale, it is a bit north of the main actives but is fairly close to everything. Lobby is nice, however the rooms could use some upgrades. Nice small pool and tiki bar with an outside dining restaurant. Jet ski rentals is onsite, which was a plus. Nothing fancy, but was worth the price compared to other area hotels.
5 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
"On the ocean!"
Hotel staff pleasant and quick to service any needs you may have. Rooms refurbished and clean. Beautiful location right on the beach. Planning to return as soon as possible.
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Lynn
"Nice hotel right on beach!"
Nice place. Rooms need a little updating but other than that very happy with total experience. Would stay again.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"A Romantic Getaway"
The lady at the front desk was friendly. By error we were given a room with double beds but she fixed the problem right away. She up-graded us to a deluxe room!! The room was beautiful, clean and spacious. The hotel was right on the beach, location was great cause there was a Shopping Center within walking distance. I would recommend this hotel and we are already planning to go back
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
FLOR
"Fort Lauderdale Comfort"
It was a great spot and comfortable room. Liked having a safe, refrigerator and balcony. Plenty of things to do in the area and restaurants.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Bonny
Hotel is in a great area right on the beach. Don't like the idea of a $15/day valet charge to park though. Also you can't bring own chair on the beach as the have another outside service that has chairs and umbrellas for rent.
6 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
Curtis
"Great Hotel, highly recommended."
Great hotel. Excellent location. Will definitely return.
2 night family trip May 28, 2015
";-)"
Would stay again
3 night family trip May 16, 2015
Teresa
"Vacation"
The stay was enjoyable however the hotel restaurant did not have good service.
4 night romance trip May 13, 2015
"4 rating"
the people are friendly. the hotel is right off the beach and overall it was a good stay
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
patricia
"Hotel staff are NOT friendly at all"
Its an old hotel and they did a remodel but the bathrooms were not remodeled. The property is right on the beach! Except for it's location, I would say don't go there. The staff and manager were extremely rude. We had many issues with them and not 1 apology. Complete lack of care. They treat hotel.com customers like lower class. We called and asked they allow my daughter who is 30 traveling 4 hours with my 8 years old to check in if we were not there using her credit card and ID but I would pay for the room. Because I booked via Hotels.com they wouldn't help me. After escalating 3 times and explaining they finally agreed to help. They said they were putting the info in the computer. When she arrived they would not help her! we arranged transport via hotel concierge. It was not there. We called the company direct,the hotel never called them. We waited 45 min for our ride. Upon arrival we spoke to the front & the Manager. No one cared about the hassle they put our family through. The manager made me show her on my phone the dates and times we called hotel for arrangements. Not ONE apology from anyone there. Not ONE smile or greeting. They did not smile at anyone. Weather was beautiful, beach is great, and quality time as a family. BUT the hotel is poorly managed, don't expect to be treated nicely, especially if you via a different channel.
3 night family trip May 10, 2015
We enjoyed our stay the location is great. Could use some updating in the rooms. The mini golf is an. Extra fee, but otherwise we had a good sta .
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
Anne
"Met My Expectations!"
This hotel met my expectations. Was it a super duper great hotel? No. But I wanted a cheap solo getaway, and I found it here. I wasn't planning to spend much time in the room, anyhow. I picked the Ocean Sky Resort because 1) It had direct access to the beach, and 2) It had a tiki bar. That's all I wanted and all I needed. Yes, the hotel/resort was dated. However, my room was CLEAN. The quality of the towels, sheets, and toiletries weren't great, but the room was clean. I liked that Ocean Sky didn't charge an automatic resort fee, like other nearby places. Note that parking is $15/day. It was confusing, but the $15 INCLUDES valet. Yes, the drinks at the tiki bar are a bit expensive, but they do make the drinks pretty strong. The food at the bar/restaurant isn't great, but I wasn't there for a gourmet meal. Two complaints/wishes: One night, I came back to the hotel around midnight and wanted to warm up some food (my room had a mini-fridge and a microwave). The front desk person said she can give me silverware, but no plates, and that room service was not available for the rest of the night. Seriously, no plates? Second, in Florida, it is legal to smoke outdoors in public areas. This includes restaurant patios, oceanside dining, the pool area, the tiki bar, the beach, anywhere. I have long resided in states that don't allow this, so I found it obnoxious. Fair warning. Otherwise, great stay. Cheap, clean, and great beach access.
3 night trip May 10, 2015
"Relaxation"
We have been coming here for years No disappointments; always the same friendly people
7 night romance trip May 4, 2015
Louis
"Not so happy"
This hotel is in need of renovation, its very old and reception staff not very friendly, they charge me $15.00 for parking and I did not have a car. We were dropped of and picked up at the hotel
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Juan
"Great for the price"
It was great balconies aren't private.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
raymond
"Horrible Hotel"
The room they gave us smelt horrible and when we took a shower there was an inch of standing water on the bathroom floor because The tub leaked! The front desk clerk was not very curteous at all! They also make you pay $15 per day for parking.
4 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
chris
"Decent hotel for the price"
We had rented 2 rooms & both showers had mold in them so they don't clean very well. The restaurant was very expensive so we didn't try the food there. Pool area was well kept & the pool was very clean along with the beach. We'd definitely stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
The hotel was right by the beach but the rooms we're outdated
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Very nice hotel walking distance to whatever you"
We've been staying at Ocean sky resort hotel for the last eight years never had a problem with the hotel. all the people are friendly and you can walk to breakfast or fine dining or drive up into the city it's a great experience. You can use the hot tub the pool or walk straight out to the ocean
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
joey
"Close to the beach , bathroom too small,uncomfort"
The good thing is close to the beach, continent for Valle parking .
jim Francis
"Great location, wonderful pool area"
Loved the pool elevator so you didn't have to go through the lobby. wonderful beach front hotel with convenience of ocean view dining, good food reasonably priced. Can't wait to go back!
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Beautiful spot on the beach"
Beautiful , spot but staff thinks you owe them a favor . Rude , non friendly staff. We had to change our room because it was a handy cap room with a chair in the shower that wouldn't stay up ,no conter space to put your things. its to bad because it is a beautiful spot on the beach
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Hotel needs to be updated. Needs some work compared to other hotels in the area.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Vacation was a splash"
Spent most of our time at the pool. Friendly bar staff. Everyone ended up with a sun burn and still had the best time!
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Shoney
"Ok but for the money not great"
Room needs work. Maids are very slow to clean room, can't speak English , front desk not friendly
7 night trip Apr 13, 2015
"Close to the beach. Nice staff"
Overall experience was great. We were able to walk to all the food places and loved being right on the beach
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Needs renovating/updating"
This hotel was a very disappointing experience, especially for the $$$/night rate we paid for a "deluxe" room. I'm not sure what made it deluxe - it was a normal size room with a king size bed, a mini-fridge, and microwave. All rooms were "ocean view", but our "deluxe" room was the furthest away from the ocean on a middle floor. There was nothing deluxe about it. The property was very old and our room had original carpet, furniture, fixtures, etc. It had obviously not been updated. The bedding was not comfortable. The pool side bar closed at 9:00 but there was a Tiki Hut bar next door that was open until 2:00 AM, which I highly recommend. The part of Fort Lauderdale the hotel is located is older and on the edge of a questionable neighborhood. We went downtown for dinners. Had I been able to cancel this reservation without penalty, we could have stayed at the Hyatt for less. But I guess that is what I should expect booking through Expedia. This is one of those properties where you can't and shouldn't trust the pictures.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
JKH
"Had a great time!"
Super friendly staff. We will be back! So many activities available with out even leaving the property.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Comfortable clean... Needs some updates but very n"
Very comfortable clean... Best part nice pool atmosphere but drinks alittle price w some cups.. Beds are lumpy but room was clean.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Hotel was very nice however staff was not helpful or informative at all. They included 15% gratuity on everything without informing you even if you were just buying 1 drink (only a small asterisk at bottom of breakfast menu, not even at the bar!) so we over tipped for horrible service. Definitely not happy about that at all. Food was okay, nothing special. The bar next door at ocean manor was where it was at so we just went there as much as possible.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Nicole
"Wonderful"
Great stay with a beautiful pool And kind staff. Good size room
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
lisa
"Excellent location"
The hotel is directly on a small but comfortable beach and also has a nice pool area. It is conveniently located directly across from a shopping plaza with a grocery store, bank, nail salon, deli, and liquor store and not far from the Las Olas restaurant/shopping are.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
S.
"Nickle and Diming"
The attraction to this hotel is the beach and the pool. Also the proximity to Lauderdale by the sea for some fun at night. I felt the hotel was expensive to begin with at over $200 per night but then they hit you with all of the nickle and dime stuff. $ 15.00 a day for parking (plus you must valet so you have to tip every time you need your car). $ 10.00 a day for a roll away bed that barely fits in the room that has 2 double beds not queen. If they were queen we wouldn't need a roll away bed.They have a very lovely mini golf course that they charge $12.00 a person to play. The bar closes at 10:00 so if you like to stay out and have a drink a little on the late side. At the end of the day, I guess I would stay here again based on the pool, beach and location.
6 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
"Dated hotel but was right on the beach"
the hotel was dated and it was not woth the money.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the beach zero."
It was a very nice hotel with great location. The restaurant on-site service was pretty slow but it was good food.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Location Great"
This location is great. walking distance to nice restaurants with great happy hours. Right on the beach. However, you need to rent a chair and an umbrella from the hotel to bring on the beach. There is a sign posted that says, you may not bring your own chair, umbrella or cooler onto the beach.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Excellent location right on the beach"
Staff were wonderful and extremely helpful and polite!! I would definitely stay there again
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
First the hotel clerk gave me a room without a ocean view then I had to come back down the elevator which I had to wait 20min because of the heavy traffic and get the room I was supposed to have in the first place. ..later I came down to eat at the restaurant I tried to ask the Maid where it is and she didn't speak English so I asked a customer and pointed me in the right direction
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Warren
Great Place. Has the "Big Three" covered : Beach, Pool, and Tiki Bar ! Food was average, staff was great. Lots of dinning and shopping options within walking distance.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Great hotel! I was very impressed by the staff and service. Great beach location and walking distance to a lot.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"the worst"
i didn't get my guaranteed price per night and I had charges to my card like food and drink that I never had I would never stay there again
4 night family trip Mar 30, 2015