All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here4060 Galt Ocean Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33308, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Pool was closed and I was not notified before stay"
Pool closed Pool was closed and I was not notified before stay
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
When we got to the hotel we found out that the pool was under construction, if I knew about the pool I never would have booked this hotel. Beds were very uncomfortable. Tiki bar next door is nicer and chair rentals are cheaper.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Sue
"Great place to stay for the rate!"
Had a very nice stay and the staff was very cordial!
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Excelente Place! This was my second time there! And i totally love it!!!
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Love It
"Could be better"
The pool was closed due to a leak we asked for a credit or reinbursment (i have two kids that wanted a pool) they said no. We had to share the pool/ restaurant area with the weddings so kids couldn't play or scream! Mattresses were too soft but room was OK. The best thing the property is on the beach. Although the surronding area is not that good.
2 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
AC
"Great time"
The staff at the ocean sky we're very attentive to our needs.The rooms we're clean and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the FtLauderda area.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
The hotel was great. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were very clean and really nice. The tiki bar in the back was disappointing because of the selection of alcohol. The restaurant was very good, had breakfast there. Would definitely like to spend weekend there on the beach.
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
"very close to everything you need"
This is my third or fourth time visiting this hotel. Will be staying here on our next trip to Fort Lauderdale. I do think it should be noted that there is a $15.00 per day parking fee. I was not an issue for me but I just think it should be noted somewhere before booking your stay.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"THE PARADISE AT OUR OWN BACK YARD"
WE HAD THE MOST AMAZING SERVICE HERE FROM OUR ROOM-TO OUR POOL ATTENDANTS WAS A MAGNIFICENT STAY. CLASS ACT STAFF YOU GUY HAVE. VERY PLEASED. WE WILL BE BACK.
2 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
VINCENT OSOSRIO
"Very bad costumer service"
Some one cash My car at The parking lot , no one do Anything about , i spoke with the valet parking person , same. No one say good morning, or hi, very poor Custer service . Front desk no costumer service at all, when they Answer the phone very rude.....
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Jose
"Very nice hotel next to the beach.👍😀"
I love this hotel . I was rented from Friday to Monday . The food , the service , the location was great . I can't wait to return for another great time . 😀😀😀
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
yanelis
"OK for one night"
Displeased with the fee for parking. There is not enough parking for all the rooms so cars must be valeted. VERY inconvienient and expensive for guests who come and go several times a day!!! Valet parkers are rude and have cars jammed together so close expect to have dings by the time you leave. The food in the restaurant was hyorrendous. Poor quality and poorly prepared. They had 1 waitress on duty for breakfast and lunch running herself to death to serve the entire place. No value for the money. Kudos to the waitress though she did her best to please.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2014
Cynthia Brown
"Not worth it"
When they say partial view. They mean it! You will get an excellent view of the a.c. units of the neighboring building. We never could connect to the Wi-Fi. I don't recommend the hotel if you have a car. parking cost $15 a day.
2 night romance trip Aug 19, 2014
Food is overpriced better to get something delivered or go out to eat.
4 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Shannon
"STOP... Stay at the Hotel next door, Ocean Manor"
The worst trip I have had in years....and I travel a lot around Florida. I can see now why their rates are so low....because that is where their standards are. The girls at the front desk should be banned from any job in the hospitality business. Not going to mention names, but if you go there, you will know the ones I am talking about within 30 seconds. I spent most of time next door at the Ocean Manor.... that is where I will be next week, not matter what the difference in rates.
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2014
"Rude service"
Service employees are totally unfriendly, if not to say rude. Furthermore, everything costs extra! Even chairs at the pool cost extra. If you want to lay close by the ocean you again have to pay extra, as all spots are reserved by rental chairs. Parking costs an extra 15$ a day and you can't even smoke on you own balcony, unless you pay 150$ extra!!! I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone and definitely won't go there again!
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
"Nice and Clean Hotel. Close to the beach."
Excellent Location. The service was great except the bar at the pool where drinks were poor prepared. Overall, very clean and affordable.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Clean and comfortable hotel on the beach."
Hotel was exactly ad presented on website. We were able to check in early onday if arrival. The room was clean and comfortable. Enjoyed the beach and pool area. I would stay at this resort again.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Good point : the beach is só close"
The hotel was ok. Some disappointment with the staff , the bartenders should be nicer . The woman whom gives you towels was so rude . the valet parking guys were the opposite, the nicest guys we ever met. very polite and friendly. Note, there was a very nice lady bartender . Another ridiculous thing was that we had to pay for chairs and umbrellas
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
paulo
For the cost of this hotel, I would have hoped to have Free putt put golf, free use of lounge chairs on the beach and more help from the concierge. I would have liked to not be penalized for bringing my own soft drink to the pool/ lounge area and even my own sandwich to eat. We have five in our family and we had two rooms for six nights. A significant amount to spend when we are nickel and dimed for all of the above and more. I can tell staff works hard but not friendly. I would not return to this hotel.
6 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Nice hotel front beach"
Pleasurable, good experience nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Roberta
"Beautiful View"
I was wondering if they allowed pets because my wife and I smelled the sent of a dog on our bed cover, everything else was great. The view was awsome and we personally loved the gift shop. The lady that worked there was super nice. "Oceanna Boutique"
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Great location!"
The location of this hotel is what makes it worth the stay. It is on a beautiful beach and has a great pool right on the water. The rooms are comfortable and clean but could use a little cosmetic tlc. The staff was efficient but not super friendly. But we were there to relax not make new friends! Lol. All in all we enjoyed the beach, tiki bar and watersports so we plan on staying there again!
Jen
"A little piece of heaven!"
My stay would of been perfect if I didn't had to have switch rooms because the people next door were making so much noise during the night
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Marilyn
"outdated room"
Don't be fooled by the fancy lobby, the room was rather shabby, and had poorly placed outlets. I even had to unplug the alarm clock to charge my phone! The bathroom was also quite small. I also did not appreciate being forced to pay an additional $15 for parking, and a single lounge chair at the beach cost $10 just to use for a day! After paying to stay at the resort, it's kind of ridiculous to have to pay additional money for every little thing.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
My wife and i stayed at the Ocean Sky while I was working in Ft Lauderdale area. We found the employees to very pleasant and accommodating. The room was clean and comfortable. The access to the ocean was perfect and the genral location of the hotel was perfect for the area. We could walk to several point of interest such as the pier, restaurants and shopping. The only downside would be the fees to park and rent beach equipment such as umbrellas. Definetly would recommend this hotel to friends and family.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"So disappointed"
ZERO Customer service. There was NO Water to shower with they day we left OK?. The pictures did not look like what I arrived to. I love getaway weekends, but the experience was so horrible. We arrived, the valet parking guy said"park it yourself valet lady", just like that. Upon checking in, the guy was dry and even gave attitude upon giving me a baby crib for my little one. The only guy that made this experience worth it was the bar tender by the pool. He was nice and smiled... finally. Everyone overall was upset, zero customer service, and they even started asking me if we were leaving since 9am, even though check out was not until after 11am. Never would go back, ever. My first horrible experience anywhere.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
clauslop
"Awful experience"
Not clean at all. We got stuck on the elevator. when decided to take the stairs to the pool there was excrement in the stairs. We check in and out the same day.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
Nice hotel, front desk people very nice and attentive; however, the staff by the tiki place on the beach in charge of the umbrella and chairs very rude, not attentive at all.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Nice beach"
2nd time at this hotel. Great price and nice rooms.Only complaint was the 2nd floor room view of the ocean was blocked by a lower roof.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Sandra
"Partial view is stretching it."
Maid tried several times to come in room with our quiet tag hanging on door first knock came at 8am.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Great hotel near the beach! Family oriented. Rooms big and comfortable. Restaurant downstairs food is really good. Only thing is pool should be cleansed more often.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
E.B.
"Just OK"
I expected more for the price of the room, $200.00. We had a 2 double beds room and the mattresses were small and uncomfortable as well as the pillows. The hotel is very well located and Lauderdale by the Sea downtown is just 15 minutes away walking. The hotel has some annoying restrictions, you can’t use your beach umbrella and chairs in the beach in from of the hotel (they want you to pay for theirs), and you have to move away to set your camp in front of someone else building….The water in the beach is crystal clear, very nice.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Nice Hotel on the Beach"
we spent 4th of July weekend and Ocean Sky Resort and we were very pleased with our experience. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful.
"Awesome Vacation!!"
We have been going here for the last 3 years. I would recommend this place to anyone. The place is great, comfortable, accomodating, and all around an awesome place to stay. Right on the beach what more could you ask for. Very close to whatever you need from food, grocery store, drug store, coffee, souveniers. You name it its around. Also bus stops very close to take you all around town. No need for a car. We love this place and for sure will be back.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Tammy
"Great experience"
Beds were comfortable and the balcony was a nice touch as well
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
jack
"Nice place and nice room"
Very nice hotel.... Close to beach and local attractions
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
NASTY
"Loved our stay"
This is the forth time we've stayed here and have had wonderful experiences every time. Thanks so much you guys !!!
2 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"Hotel close to beach for my kids and i"
We stayed with my cousin then to the hotel she was impressed too. I was upset the tiki bar was under construction part of our stay.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"The best part right to the beach"
Not bad experience if they serve breakfast good staff helpful nice guys at the valet parking Clean swimming pool and jacuzzi I requested to all my friends
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"Great heated pool and huge jacuzzi"
The hotel was not very crowded and pretty clean, it just needs some updating in the rooms.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Angie
"Decent hotel right on beach"
Not a bad hotel. The hotel is surronded by condo's and this stretch of beach is all private, so that is nice. You don't have to worry about crowded beaches. Mostly kid friendly, however, a lot of non-US residents, so the biggest concern I had for my 14 yr old son was all the thongs and ladies face down with no top on. Not showing anything, but not appropriate in a public area to me anyway.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Good luck if you want service"
I regret booking this hotel. First you HAVE to valet park for $15 a day. Which I can deal with but they won't let you even sit in front to run up and get an item you forgot, they force you to park. All faucets leaked. The water was discoloured. The staff was difficult to find. I literally waited several minutes to check in and no one answered the phone at 12 or 1 when nearby guest got excessively loud. While they did have a full bar I never once in our 3 day stay see anyone who could make me a drink. The tiki bar was under construction so we had to go elsewhere.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Blondegoddess
"Nice hotel on the beach"
We had a great stay at a reasonable price thanks to Expedia. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I will return!
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
amanda
"Enjoyed my stay"
I was only here for an overnight business stay but wanted to stay near the beach. The accommodations were great. The parking charge was reasonable. I gave the valet a good tip and he took extra good care of my car. The beach view was just okay but it was good and visible. Unfortunately I did not have time to enjoy the beach or the accommodations as much as I would like but plan to take a family vacation to this facility later this summer after this stay.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
lawyerguy1
"not happy"
not what I expected
4 night trip May 22, 2014
lucia
"Short Vacations"
The staff needs to improve in their courtesy, a list they could said Good Morning, Good Afternoon, or show that they are there to help you feel Welcome. There was no one from the guest area at the valet parking giving new arrivals instructions or guidance to what to do, it was frustrated for us not knowing how to proceed. Only at the Out side Restaurant by the Pool the personal show courtesy. We hade a good time and enjoy the 8th floor view to the ocean, their small refrigerator in the room excellent, not a single noise, Air conditioning easy to operate and last to say that we will comeback some day.
2 night family trip May 24, 2014
Gonzalez
"Nice place but VALET THIEVES"
My stay in the hotel itself was fine, nice view, convenience to the beach and the pool was okay, saltwater pool. Ran into two problem, didn't know it was mandatory Valet parking and my GPS system and iPad were also stolen from my car while in their possession. They were not in plain view, they were put away in compartments and still got stolen. Tried to alert hotel manager and file claim with them and they try to put the blame elsewhere and was not at all helpful. Apparently we weren't the first victims either. Nice and convenient place for the rate on the beachfront but do not leave stuff in your car that are of value. This incident ruined my whole experience in Florida.
2 night family trip May 23, 2014
Jackie Kor
"Pay more attention CLEAN BATHROOM Floors"
Didn't care for Concierge most of the time out dude talking on cell phone. Had to ask parking attendant to call cab . He than ask Concierge if he or him should call . Sorry to interrupt you personal call ... Tip $5 don't know why the next time same guy Spanish guy . I than gave up called my own cabs....
Other trip May 26, 2014
paul
"Valet crooks"
Left car with valet as required and had my Car cleaned out of valuables. No broken glass. It was unlocked using my keys which was under the care of valet. No apologies from management and was even told to pay parking fee even after the incident. Worst hotel management I've ever seen.
Other trip May 26, 2014