All hotels in Addison, Texas, United States of America
4555 Belt Line Rd, Addison, TX, 75001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Good for my needs"
I wish they had a sign on Belt Line so they were easier to find. The room was clean and the staff were friendly. The alarm clock did not work - It was unplugged and I never could figure out how to reset the time. The beds were a little too soft for my taste but overall the hotel was good.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
"Very hard to find"
The location of the hotel was not good. There was no sign showing us where the hotel was until you got to the back of another hotel and there was the sign pointing to our hotel. We actually had to call the hotel and get them to give us directions because we had such a hard time seeing the hotel. The hotel elevator was very small, especially if you were trying to get a luggage cart on the elevator and they elevator was very slow. Only elevator for three floors. Our heating system would not turn off and our room got very hot even with the thermostat set on 65 the heater continued to run. We finally turned it off completely. The floor we were on was very hot and we will probably not stay there again because the hotel was so hot and uncomfortable. The bed was comfortable and that is the one thing I did like about the hotel. WE have stayed in other suites and those came with paper towels and some dishes and glasses but this one did not.
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2014
RB
"comfort suites"
Hotel was in need of repair to furnishings. It was a pleasant stay, however it appears older in need of maintanance. People were great.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2014
"Lacking key features"
I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights during a business trip. The rooms were clean and fine, but that's about as good as this review gets. They had several wifi signals available, and even though I had "full bars" on most of them I still couldn't even download a song. Hard to get work done when it takes 10 minutes to go from one page to another online. Also, a car was broken into in the parking lot while I was there. Wheels/tires were stolen along with everything in the vehicle. Not a great stay.
4 night business trip Jan 13, 2014
"Nice location lots to do around"
Walking in hotel nice impression. Walking around corner to elevator gross impression. Elevator moves and rattles using it. Carpet is ripped and torn. Room appears clean till you use the bathtub or shower. Has black mold growing in it. Bed sunk in when you slept on it and pool was green with algae around the edges. Took 3 times to get room key to work. On other note staff was very nice and friendly.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Tia
"Nice hotel in need of new staff"
I was pleased to see that the hotel offered complimentary items for personal care as I had misplaced my shaving kit, however when I asked for a shaver and shaving cream I was told "All I have is a shaver". No apologies just an out stretched hand with a couple of disposable razors and my dismissal. At breakfast both of the coffee containers where empty, which is okay, but the reaction to our asking for coffee by the person attending the dining area was horrible. A cold stare that let us know we were not supposed to ask for help. The family at the table next to ours asked the same attendant, "are there any napkins"? Her reply "no". Such a shame that a nice hotel was ruined by uncaring staff.
Other trip Dec 22, 2013
"Pleasantly Surprised - Friendly, Clean, Convenient"
We needed a place to stay that was close to our neighborhood, due to an ice storm causing power outages. This hotel was close, clean, affordable and the staff was very friendly. The microwave in our room didn't work properly, and the staff helped us by letting us use their main kitchen microwave - again, so helpful.We will definitely stay at this hotel again, should a similar situation arise, and we will recommend this hotel to family and friends.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Everything was special for us! Comfortable beds and we slept soundly. The staff presented a welcome letter with our last name on it. The room was clean and the stay was the best ever! I highly recommend this hotel to everyone who is visiting Addison and Dallas Galleria area.
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
C
"Going downhill but is a good location"
I have stayed at this hotel 2 other times in past years (2011 & 2010) and it was satisfactory. However, this time our room and the lobby seemed to be in poor condition. Although the beds were comfortable, the toilet lid was broken, the bathroom exhaust fan did not work, an exposed board was visible in the microwave cabinet (as if for support), etc. in our room itself. The carpet in the halls and stairs was extremely dirty, and the ladies' room in the lobby never smelled clean. The front desk staff was friendly and assured us the toilet lid and fan would be fixed, but it didn't happen while we were there.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2013
Lori
"Poor up keep of facility"
Took my grand daughter there for a special treat. Promised a heated pool and a 3 star quality hotel. Pool not heated was told only room could be warmed up. Hotel it's self was in bad need of up keep. Carpets very worn and torn walls poorly kept- needing paint. Very small elevator that smelled like some one had farted In it. Linen was very wrinkled even the top comforter. However the breakfast was good and check out was easy
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
teri
"Eh..."
My room's closet door was a full length mirror and it was broken. Also, wifi was quite slow. I would book there again just for the location.
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2013
Anna
"Pet friendly and roomy"
While the carpets could use a good cleaning, the room was spacious and there are great places to walk the dogs even though you're right in the heart of a busy business district. Very pet friendly and good breakfast in the morning.
2 night trip Oct 20, 2013
Tami
the shower had paint for the ceiling peeling off and falling into the tube.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
"Good location."
This hotel is run down and needs attention. Their "full breakfast" Is terrible.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
M
"Old Comfort Suites"
This is an old Comfort Suites hotel in need of renovation. They are working on reception/lobby area. The halls and rooms are shabby, with permanent stains evident in many places. Having said this, the facility could be very nice if refurbed and properly maintained. This hotel's problems are attributable to management. I can't say if is local management or corporate management saving pennies to lose dollars. The breakfast is about the worst "hot" breakfast I have had in this type facility. The first day of five, when I arrived in the breakfast area there was no coffee in either of the coffee pumps. After asking, 5 minutes later we had coffee. The eggs were cold. The biscuits were fine but the gravy was a thin pasty looking, no taste attempt at gravy. There was no salt in a bowl of pepper packets. I was told there was salt in the bottom. They were correct, probably 10 packets of salt were in with a couple of hundred pepper packs. They never added any salt. And by the third day I started bringing my own salt. There was no fruit for the first three days. On the fourth and fifth we had a large tour group from Canada and we got very small oranges, hard pears and great Granny Smith apples. The operation of a hotel mirrors the management philosophy and attitudes. This hotel needs help. After all this, it is in a great location. It is actually priced higher than some others competitors which are much better managed.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
"Room"
For the first day our air conditioner did not cool the room and we found dirty underwear in one of our beds.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Tv in king suite did not work.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2013
Christie
"Mattress should be replaced"
Loved it, only thing was the mattress. :(
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"Travel for court case."
Breakfast started at 630, by 645 everything was nearly gone due to the amount of people staying at the hotel. Breakfast bar was replenished once... 15 minutes before they stopped breakfast. Pool was so warm, that it felt like a sauna. One pool towel on the back of the pool side chairs. I first knew things were going to be bad when the receptionist told me there was only one way out of the parking lot... the north side... when I came in from the south side.. (two entrances and no one was not one way only)
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2013
Boyd
"Good for the price"
Good for the price. Hard to find. Located behind Macaroni Grill.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
BellsGran
"nice breakfast"
Fine for as cheap hotel. Nates seafood close by. Awesome
3 night family trip May 12, 2013
B
Great hotel. I've stayed at this chain before and knew how it should be. This location met my expectations. Great intimate hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful. I visit every 6 months and will always stay here.
Other trip Apr 23, 2013
"Spacious Suite"
The king suite was very large and had designated living area and bedroom divided by french doors. The suite was very comfortable equipped with necessary amenities for a home away from home.
2 night trip Apr 7, 2013
Hotel Guest
"quick trip"
No complaints! A little challenging to locate but overall a pleasant experience.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2013
PG
"Close to Houstons Restaurant"
Nice and comfortable with a couple of negatives. The room was very nice but the carpet in the hallways was old and kinda smelly. Also we were on the 3rd floor and the ice machine on the 1st floor.
3 night family trip Apr 8, 2013
Loraine
"Great value for the business traveler"
Very clean, great service, easy access an overall good expereince.
Other trip Mar 28, 2013
Kids should not be allowed on 3rd floor - they ran back & forth in their room for hours which was very loud in the room below. Had to call room to ask them to please stop running back and forth or jumping up and down at 3 a.m. A meeting was taking place in lobby - wish staff would have directed the meeting back to the meeting room. Some of the conversation was not appropriate for kids (swearing, racial comparisons).
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
"very good location"
Very nice room, close to many restaurants and the galleria mall
3 night business trip Feb 26, 2013
richard
"Get what you paid for but in this case much less."
Just not what I expected for 80 a night, if that's the case I would of rather stayed in a 50 a night hotel.
Other trip Feb 25, 2013
"Good deal."
Nice size room with bedroom set off with French doors, comfortable couch and chairs. The hot breakfast had a variety of food options. I was less than a 20 minute walk from the conference I was attending and this room was half the price of the conference hotel. Would stay again. Only negative was an off odor when we came back after having left the window closed and the HVAC off which disappeared quickly once air was circulating.
Other trip Feb 24, 2013
"Maintenance needed"
Hotel rooms needed to be maintained better. Ceilings were peeling and vent fans not installed properly. Breakfast was minimal but not terrible.
1 night family trip Jan 20, 2013
"Good for business stay"
Overall good place to stay. Hotel looked a little worn. Hotel staff were very accomadaring.
4 night trip Jan 13, 2013
"The bathrooms need improvement"
Everything was nice except that the bathroom wasn't well maintained. The bathtub was clogged, water didn't flow correctly
1 night trip Nov 20, 2012
Hotel is nice in general. The furnishings overall are outdated sans the TVs. Wall coverings need attention especially in the bathroom. The AC unit in the room cannot cool the room even set at 65 degrees. The scent of the cleaning chemicals is a bit overwhelming.
3 night trip Nov 12, 2012
"Great Place to Stay"
Enjoyed the night here. Awesome location with a huge selection of places to eat within walking distance. This is my new favorite place to stay in Dallas.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2012
Jamie
"Great place!"
Hotel staff was polite and courteous. They were all very cheerful and ready to help. Rooms were clean and smelled clean. Buffet breakfast had a large selection. Pool was just the right temperature to enjoy on a cool night.
Other trip Nov 8, 2012
Rhonda
This is a good hotel. We were only there 1 night. The rooms are spacious and clean. The finishes are substandard (peeling wallpaper, dripped paint on walls, grout coming out from tile) all little things nothing big. The breakfast was great. Probably the best continental breakfast I've had in a hotel. It is located right beside a very small airport but I heard no noise from it at all. I would choose to stay there again.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2012
"Awesome!!!!!"
I stayed here November 2012 & our stay was wonderful. If at anytime I should a Hotel in this area it will always be my preference to stay here. The staff was magnificent as well!
2 night trip with friends Nov 2, 2012
Claudia
"Love bargains"
Love the breakfast and our room. The price was perfect and the room great for the price. The indoor was kind of cold but it was the end of October. I expected it to be heated. But I will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Oct 27, 2012
Shana
"We came back"
We had a good experience. Check-in was easy, and the staff were friendly. The personalized note on the desk was a nice touch. The room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was good. We like the suite concept that allows one of us to sleep while the other can watch television or read.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"Nice place to stay!"
This hotel is a great location...but very difficult to find. Beds were perfect!
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2012
Wayneside
"Great stay---kinda awkward to find"
I really enjoyed my overall stay and would definitely book again if I have more business in the area--now that I know the trick to finding it! I used mapquest for driving directions--which usually includes good tips to finding what you're looking for. I drove up and down the address listed and couldn't find the hotel. I finally pulled over and called--it is set back behind some businesses up a drive-way. No sign on the road--there is a sign waaaay back on the drive but in high traffic you might wreck looking for it. Also the toilet backed up but a good plunge fixed it. There were nice touches and the staff was VERY nice. I recommend this hotel to anyone!
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2012
Misty
"Great place"
Love this hotel! Very friendly staff, great location, quiet & peaceful hotel, great breafast... and very good price. Only little detail is the fitness center could use a little bit more detailing.
6 night trip Aug 24, 2012

It was very comfortable, clean, I plan to stay again when I visit my son nearby.
3 night trip Dec 12, 2013
Wileen Brumley
"Wayne & karin's stay"
Very enjoyable as the location was convenient to our even event and the whole hotel experience (except initially locating the hotel site) was very good.
1 night trip Mar 4, 2013

"AGRADABLE EXPERIENCIA"
El personal sumamente amable, la mayoría son bilingües, y el desayuno variable y abundante, en general buena estancia, solo que el letrero no es visible desde la calle, incluso escondido y como los alrrededores no son muy buenos, me generó complicación el encontrarlo, tampoco funcionaba la calefacción de la alberca apesar de ser techada.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
FEDERICO
MX
"excelente"
Gracias esperamos vilver pronto rl agua d ela alberca estaba deliciosa
2 night business trip Aug 21, 2013
MX
"Gutes Suite Hotel mit ausgezeichneter Lage"
Eines müssen wir vorweg sagen,wir lieben die Gegend um Dallas/Addison. Alles ist hier sehr weitläufig, sauber und Dank der niedrigen Kriminalität fühlt man sich hier sehr sicher. Weiterhin gibt es hier eine so gebalte Ladung an guten Restaurants, Bars und natürlich Shopping-Möglichkeiten wie wohl kaum sonst in Texas oder anderswo. Die Lage des Comfort Suites North/Galleria ist ausgezeichnet! Es liegt ruhig in zweiter Reihe zum Belt Line, einer Straße mit guter Verbindung zu mehren Autobahnen, alle Sehenswürdigkeiten können so schnell erreicht werden. Das Personal im Comfort Suites ist unaufdringlich freundlich und sehr hilfsbereit. Unsere Suite mit zwei Queenbetten hatte eine Größe von ca.40 qm, war laut den Angaben der Beschreibung von Expedia eingerichtet und machte ein sauberen und ordentlichen Eindruck. Auch beim Zimmerservice gabe es keinen Grund zur Beanstandung. Das Frühstückbuffet müssen wir besonders loben, dieses ist auch für den deutschen Gaumen geeignet und für ein zweieinhalb Sterne Hotel echt super. Es gibt Rührei, warme Biscuits, warmen Kochschinken, Würstchen oder Speck, Bagel, Muffin, Müsli, Cornflakes, richtig leckeren dicken Toast und Vollkorn-Toast, verschiedene Marmeladen, Joghurt, man kann sich frische Waffeln machen, es gibt verschiedene Sorten Tee und guten Kaffee. Frischer Kaffee und Tee steht auch in der Lobby den ganzen Tag zur freien Verfügung. Das Hallenbad ist nicht all zu groß, dafür ist das Wasser immer schön warm. Der Fitnessraum ist ok.
Other trip Jan 8, 2013