All hotels in Muskegon Heights, Michigan, United States of America
150 South Seaway Drive, Muskegon Heights, MI, 49444, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

2.8
    2.6
DOGS BARKING ALL NIGHT LONG. KIDS JUMPING AND RUNNING AT ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT. VERY DIRTY AND HORRIBLE SMELL IN HALLWAYS. POOL WAS VERY SAMLL AND DISAPPOINTING. FOR THE MONEY THIS WAS NOT A VALUE. NOT ENOUGH PARKING AND THE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST WAS VERY DISAPPOINTING AS WELL. POT HOLES IN DRIVEWAY AND DOESN'T APPEAR THEY OWN A MOWER OR ANYONE TO TAKE CARE OF MAINTENENCE. OVERALL JUST VERY DISAPPOINTING
"The room smelled very bad."
The room smelled very bad. No microwave, no refrigerator, very simple.
patty
"Pink Roof Inn"
Hotel needs renovation badly. Carpets in hallways are disgusting! There were car with a broken window in parking lot so take your belongings inside. Our toilet seat stopped working. Roof wasn't really red anymore so we called it Pink Roof Inn...
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Jii
"Fit its purpose"
The hotel was close to the Double JJ Ranch during Electric Forest Festival so we needed to crash one night and we did. I wouldn't normally stay in a place like this but it was close and we only had to sleep a few hours. Inside the rooms might have been renovated but the toilet wasn't flushed when we got in the room... The hallway was the old style of the hotel and the area wasn't the nicest. I wouldn't stay there again if I didn't have to.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"Nice, don't expect much"
The rooms have new updates and appeared nice, but the common areas and hallways are...not. Remote didn't work - needed new batteries. Tried to call desk about it but the phone didn't work. Overall, the place had lots of stains, caulk cracks, cigarette burns, etc. I was expecting a lot more for the price we paid. The staff was helpful, which took part of the sting away. I like RRI generally, but I was really disappointed with this visit. The breakfast was good (nothing hot). The pool was tiny. The clientele tended to be hooliganish - take that for what you will.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Ok place"
I liked the hotel the location is not the greatest but I'd stay again
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
Malinda
"Well..."
The hotel is not in a very good l
2 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
"Great stay great price"
Everything was perfect with the room and staff The only problem we had was 1 ice machine wasn't working. Lots of people there for a tournament so that was issue. Staff did get is ice when ever they weren't busy
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
steve
Carpeting in halls and room stained. Stains on bedspread. Dirty rooms.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Clean bathroom, trash had not been emptied from last guest. Good breakfast.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Debbie
"A little disappointed"
Not very clean, pretty run down, and the pool was VERY tiny. On the bright side, the staff was very friendly and it was the best continental breakfast we had during our 10-day trip through Michigan.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2014
Jake
"Close to baseball fields"
This is not a new site, but was very clean and the staff very pleasant. Only issue was walking down for towels for the next morning since none left after the day cleaning of the room. Very nice facility that saved me about $100 a night.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Nice hotel easy access and close to everything."
I wasn't expecting our stay to be as nice as it was considering the reviews I had read concerning this certain hotel. I was surprised at how easy it was to find as well as the location it was to all the local attractions. Was concerned about accessibility to the pool considering the size. Which was never an issue. Our room was nice and clean and they had everything set up and ready for us. Getting any extras was never a issue. Overall our stay there made our vacation that much more enjoyable. Besides a slight incident with just one of the staff memebers, which the manager sincerely apologized about, the staff was very pleasant and helpful with any questions we had. I would definitely recommend this hotel to our friends. And we will most definitely be back to stay. Any time we will be staying in the area this is the place we will be going. Not only affordable but comfortable as well.. Thanks Red Roof Inn, Muskegon, MI.
Charisse
"Decent Place to stay"
My wife and I were happy about the service and the condition of our room. However, the carpet in the hallways & the stairs are absolutely horrible, very dirty and stained. I hope they do something about this soon because it really affects the way you feel when you first walk into the room's area....
2 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
Hotel served its purpose. Not to far from the park at a decent price. Pool was tiny though
"Struggling"
The hotel is in a neighborhood where the other building are boarded up. The outside of the hotel looks uninspiring. Inside the halls are dingy and carpet is worn. The rooms are redone, fresh paint and new furniture. The place was full and busy, and was noisy, but settled down at night.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Good bargain for the money."
Pleasantly surprised, not noisy, staff was extremely courteous and friendly. Would stay there again. Room had been renovated but the detail work was lacking.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Sally
"Very Disappointing!!!"
When I first walked into the hotel I noticed how dirty & stained the hallway carpets were. The door to my room seemed flimsy and not secure as with other hotel's I've stayed at. The hotel room at a glance didn't look bad but had a odor to it and the sheets smelled like body odor. I also noticed the faucet in the shower had black mold growing on it, the bathtub didn't drain, and one of the towels I went to use wasn't clean. I didn't feel safe at this hotel and was extremely disappointed. The fridge in my room made an annoying noise and people were banging doors all night not to mention cars revving their engines outside my window. I was participating in a bike-a-thon the next morning and was only able to get about 2 hours of sleep.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Cindy
"Beautiful Room"
Was kind of leary about the location but it was fine, the room was amazing. Highly reccomend!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Keith
"Easy highway access"
This is an older hotel and could use some upgrading. The fluorescent light in the bath had a nauseous flicker . We were immediately given an identical room with all things working. The rooms were clean and the bed comfortable. There is still a noticeable smoking odor residue, mainly in the halls. The room had been pretty well deodorized. The continental breakfast was pretty standard but well done. Overall for an overnight it was more than adequate.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
The room was ok, it was clean, the ice machine in our hall was broken, and there were a few random stains on the comforter... But over all it was nice
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Not great but was all that was available..."
I would stay again but it's a last resort. very shabby in general, though room was clean. King bed sagged horribly, shower faucet came off in my hand, loud kids and parties in hall... generally trashy atmosphere.
3 night romance trip May 23, 2014
It was worst stay.. door was not working..they changed room lock was not working... it was overall pathetic... very bad I will not stay here any time ...
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"very pleased"
Loved the room we got when we checked in, after such a long drive on a motorcycle it was very impressive! The front desk person was very nice!!
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Doreen
"Looking for Pet friendly"
We arrived at the hotel late and we were tired. We have a yorkshire terrier and we realize that many pet friendly hotels are dumpy. I gave this particular hotel an OK rating. We may have to stay there again as it was the only pet friendly option for the Lake Express Ferry service to Milwaukee. The linens were clean but not white, white. The bed was comfortable.
Other trip May 23, 2014
Jo and C
"Terrible"
Floor was not cleaned. Children ran around and people hanged out in the lobby. The hotel was supposed to be a non-smoking but the room smelled very stuffy.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2014
"WIFI is slow; Verizon phones do not work here."
I thought I was back in the 80's on dial up. Forget uploading time sensitive documents for work. I could not even pull up a webpage inside of 2 minutes. I had to drive around the corner to another hotel and sit in the parking lot just to get those documents uploaded. If you are looking for a cheap hotel to unplug from life... more power to you... but if you need your verizon phone service or WIFI to work... look elsewhere.
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2014
"Suite was very nice."
Very nice bed. Nice and quiet. Continental breakfast could be a little better.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
patti
The hotel room was recently renovated. Nice room. However the bath tub drain was partially clogged and caused a water back-up while showering. The cleaning lady had stuffed the coffee maker electrical cord into the water compartment. The breakfast was at 6am, I left before then and had counted on hotel coffee.. This could be a GREAT value if those items are addressed.
1 night trip Apr 1, 2014
Mike S.
We had a great stay. The room was AMAZING for the price, it was super clean, it was nice and quiet. I'll admit I was definitely not expecting everything to be as nice as it was. It was a pleasant surprise.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2014
"nice hotel reasonably priced"
I have stayed at this hotel before and will stay again. The rooms are reasonably priced, clean and comfortable. They have a very nice free breakfast bar with a little of everything and a heated indoor pool and hot tub.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Lynn Bastian
"State Bowling Tournament"
The hotel was just what we were looking for. Clean, convienent, economical.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Bowlingman
"Perfect location for volleyball tourney"
Very courteous front desk. Clean room with fridge & microwave. Comfortable bed. Nice breakfast.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Volleyball Mom
"Better than it looks from outside"
The hotel room had wonderful bedding, a new television and was clean.The front desk woman was friendly and helpful (only staff I met,The only real compliant I have was the parking lot's a disaster. Difficult to get luggage to the room from parking lot and fear of slipping. Needs to find a better snow removal service.
1 night trip Feb 10, 2014
"Stacy"
Rooms where clean, price was very affordable. Nothing special or fancy.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
Was very satisfied really nice pool and very afordable.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
Martin
Refurbished hotel. Not luxurious but good, with very clean room. Hotel location a little sketchy and inconvenient to shopping & restaurants. Very good continental breakfast in the morning. Very helpful and friendly hotel staff.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
"Muskegon Red Roof Seaway Drive"
It was a convenient place for our outingbut was in a slightly less attractive location. However, it was convenient relative to a good restaurant and was well run. Rooms were clean and comfortable and there was acontinental breakfast offered.
1 night trip with friends Nov 2, 2013
Don
"Affordable"
Accessable, friendly, affordable very nice continental breakfast
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
The room was very clean / I would stay there again
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Craig Smith
"Little class with a great rate"
Our stay was actually not that bad. I must say the hotel was better than I expected. I didn't want the whole fancy deal, but it was worth the money and the stay that was intended for. It had a clean smell all around, but you can tell it was hiding moisture in the air. The rooms were a bit classy, it looks as if was just upgraded and seemed to be nice and classy for the great rate I was given by Hotel.com (great site by the way). A couple of mishaps that I know that it could be fixed. Our TV in the room fuzzed on the channels we wanted to watch specifically. We called about it when we first turned it on, but it was never corrected. By the evening when we got back to our room, it was still not corrected, the staff wanted to move us to another room, but we were already settled in. The breakfast was OK - I was a bit turned off when I was trying to poor milk into my cereal bowl, there were things in my milk that had my stomach upside down. (sorry) Nothing fancy about breakfast just your normal continental breakfast. The guy at front desk wasn't to happy when I brought the milk to the front, because I couldn't find a worker in the kitchen. The location was a bit out of the way, but easy to find.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Vee
The room smelled of pet spray. Tje carpet in room felt wet with the spray. The toilet was loose and hit the wall hard with any weight on the seat The hallway carpeting is filthy wherever we went. Just filthy. Not a good experience. We got what we paid for.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2013
"Close to the mall"
My room was clean, the bed was very comfortable, the hotel was close to the mall and many food outlets. The pool was small, but nice. The hotel had free Wi-Fi and free HBO among its cable line-up. The neighborhood was a little run down, but for the price, it was worth it.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Kayla
"Great Staff"
Staff very accommodating. Rooms updated with hardwood floors. Nice.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
little disappointed that the handle fell off in the shower, also that the tub had what seemed to be cheap tub liner in it
2 night family trip Sep 13, 2013
james
"We arrived early and the staff let us check in."
We loved the stay, it was centerly located to the wedding, and the parking was ample. We also had other family members that got a room without prior reservations, meaning days in advance. Please note: I left a book at the holet and I called this morning to ask about lost and found, I have not gotten a phone call back yet from the hosekeeping staff.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Maria
"Week long stay"
Hotel was convenient to where I was working. However, there are no places to dine nearby. You have to travel 20`30 minutes to find a place. The hotel is located in a very depressed area. Lots of closed buildings and hotels. The hotel itself was okay. The hallway carpets are in extreme need of cleaning. Leaves a bad impression. Room was very clean. No real business center. Just a computer in the lobby with no printer. Staff was friendly and helpful. Very small indoor pool.
5 night business trip Sep 8, 2013
"worked for us"
We got the room on Hotels.com, so for the rate it was great. Hallways and entrances were in need of a good cleaning. Area was kinda scary would not have wanted to go their by myself.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Del
"Bad location"
It was not a bad hotel, updated rooms and all but the area was not the best.
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
"Muskegon Heights Miss"
The hotel staff was friendly to deal with but everything was so dirty! The carpets in the hall were disgusting, our hotel phone didn't work, the bathtub had mold, the toilet ran non-stop. The plus to this hotel... the beds were actually comfortable and clean. I wouldn't walk on the carpets in the room barefoot though.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013