All hotels in Vallejo, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here44 Admiral Callaghan Lane, Vallejo, CA, 94591, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9481

2.4
    2.8
    2.5
    2.2
    2.3
"Very surprised"
I expected less because of 2 stars on Web site but recieved alot more. The first room was nice but the refigerator leaked and made it smell musty and moldy so they moved us to the same size room which was cleaner. The bed was very comfortable and the location was great for what we needed it for. Glad I took the chance and was very pleased with this hotel.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Pamela
"Do Not Stay Here"
This was the worst stay ever. The power was out all day they didn't offer any compensation. The was in the bathroom shower was only a trickle the wall paper was pealing off in the bathroom. The air conditioning didn't work. The neighborhood was unsafe for a family with kids. The pool was even dirty. There was no do not disturb sign for our room.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Solo Stay to Getway"
Stay was great. Rooms need better TV's and better cable (more channels). Front desk and housekeeping very accommodating.
3 night trip May 1, 2015
"Pretty dirty"
Will not stay here again
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"15 day stay for work"
U get what u pay for rooms r remodeled but crappie area week days were quite but weekends r super loud all night until at least 3 am
15 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
"Scary place"
Very loud and people living in the hotel from the local area. Scary and will not stay there again.
4 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"sixpack"
Nice room was very clean...
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
carlos
"Bad stinky "hotel""
The hotel is located in quite bad location, therefore I recommend to park your car in the inner part of the hotel if that's possible. Once you enter the lobby, they great you and are willing to answer all your questions. I was asked to sign a form that I won't be smoking in the room which of course I did. Since I am allergic person I must admit that the smell of the cigarettes from the walls and carpet in our room was just terrible, I couldn't sleep well. The idea of signing a paper that the room is non smoking and booking more expensive room which supposed to be non smoking makes me really sad, because I spent my money to get best value possible for the amount I spent and I received this not worth $20 room. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. You will not enjoy your stay here. I think the only good fact about this hotel is that they serve quite good breakfast, in terms that they have fruits, juice and even warm hot boiled eggs.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Joanna
"not good"
The side we stayed on is where people were living! I was not comfortable to even have my daughter go outside! I had asked for more towels and toilet paper and they said I would have to run out completely before I could get more. People were partying day in and day out. I would never stay here again and will not recommend it to anyone!!
3 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"bad neighborhood"
Didn't stay here, got to hotel it was dirty both outside and inside once we parked we where approached by 3 different people asking for money, it seemed they lived at hotel, manager was understanding and didn't charge me to cancel,
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"I would not stay here."
I would never stay at this motel again! Dingy, dirty, scary. I was unable to sleep worrying about all the noise outside and people hanging about. The continental breakfast was disappointing and the eating facilitates was disgusting. I went into the restroom to wash my hands and it was so permeated with cigarette smoke, it stayed in me for hours. I almost threw up. The one redeeming feature was that the WiFi was free and we each were able to log on.
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"The worse trip. Ever"
This hotel shoud not be on this site. Is worse that a motel.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
This hotel is ghetto! nothing like the pictures
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Priscilla
"Weekend staycation"
Hotel was a good bargain. Close to I-80, easy to get to. The neighborhood is not that bad either. The room did show it's age but overall, I would recommend it
1 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Jeffrey
"Still Itching"
Bad neighborhood. I was attacked by bed bugs and forced to switch rooms in the middle of the night....only to find more bed bugs.
3 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
"Shower curtain like a smoker's room."
The room had been a smoker's room. The bathroom smelled like a smoker room because of shower curtain. The bathroom needs a new curtain since the hotel has become a non-smoking hotel.
4 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
Connie
"TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
From checking in The price changed, I switch rooms once cause the first one was HORRIBLE, the second one wasn't any better. If I could download pics it will tell the story. I should've looked before I paid for the room.
7 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
jason
"Not so great!"
room felt dirty and unclean
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Been in better."
Light bulbs were missing. No batteries in tv remote. Room was old, outdated, and rundown.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
"Family vacation"
Still a little drive to Magic Mountain. If you stay in an inside room it is clean and friendly. The rooms facing the super market are a little less friendly for a family
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Casey
"Inexpensive Hotel Near Discover Kingdom"
The hotel is old, and in disrepair. Parking is very limited on busy weekends, apparently. The sheets were clean but that is about all. The carpets are so dirty that literally 5 minutes after showering, the bottoms of our feet were black from the carpets. The shower rod was held by 1 screw on each side, causing it to sag, causing water to splatter out all over the floor. And ice bucket is provided but there is no working ice machine on site. I was told my the clerk that he would have to go buy some at the store. Dirty towels were removed each day of our 3 day stay, but clean towels only restocked 1 day. I had to go request towels from the desk 2 days. The price was great but as the expression goes, you get what you pay for. I would not stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
MDB
"Satisfactory"
The motel is conveniently located near places to eat, shop and the Six Flags amusement park. The staff (housekeeping staff) work hard to keep things clean, and I was impressed by this, alone! The motel, itself, could use some repairs and upgrades, but I realize this is expensive - nonetheless, having things that work properly, is always a plus and the room would actually be worth a little more money at this point.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
TJ
"Thanks for nothing"
Booked room for 2 nights. When arrived was notified that the second night was canceled due to over booking. had to find another hotel the next day.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Very dirty and not kept up. Good"
Room was not clean I complained switched rooms not much better.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"vallejo howard johnsons home away from home"
real nice an breakfast is good an the maids leave u alone when you put do not disturb on door they leave u alone
4 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
"it was good but beds are hard"
good experiece would stay there again if the beds were softer
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
monika
"I'm not going back."
The bathroom, desk, and night stand were dirty. They said there were a lot of rooms to clean that day so they were probably just missed. After I asked for cleaning supplies so I could clean the shower and toilet myself they offered to move us a couple doors down (which looked like it had been cleaned). The bed wasn't very comfy and breakfast is served in a shut down restaurant that was cold and only had half the lights on. All in all I wouldn't go back, even with the discounted rate.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Nicer and cheaper than Motel 6."
Very nice shower head, nice water pressure. Nicer finishes than other HoJo locations. Nice outdoor pool, (didn't use, winter), big window with sheer light filter, not just a solid light blocker. Nice decent things in the room, coffee, etc, nothing special, but much better than even renovated motel 6 for less money than motel 6 thanks to Hotels.com These surveys come out way too late to remember everything. Should be available as soon as you check in.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2015
michael
"cang be trusted"
They should have more control over environment the staff should follow through o N regulations. I had an issue where the front desk issued out a room key to an unregistered guess claiming he was related to someone to them my phone came up missing an no action was being down about it
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
cheryl
"Great Experience"
I read the reviews and was a little learry and I once again realize you have to form your own opinion. Me and my husband were very pleasantly surprised by the room size, the comfort of the bed. Very modern and clean. So what the hotel is a little bit older.. But it did the job. It literally sits in the same parking lot of a grocery store parking so if you need a quick shopping trip for snacks, soda, for your baby or what not.. It was soo convenient. ( I just walked over).. Its next to jack in the box, car wash and there is a restaurant right on the hotel parking lot.. Whenever we asked for more towels. Room service was quick in responding. I would stay here again..
4 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
Anna
"Close to six flags ."
The check in was quick and easy. Nice front desk staff. Comfy beds.
"Unclean in a shady neighborhood"
Unfortunately we did not have a good experience with our stay. We felt quite unsafe.
"Unsafe"
The hotel is very unsafe, we woke up and police cars were all over, homeless people trespassed in the rooms. Although the front desk person Lia was very accomodating and friendly. For the amt of $98 a night, i could have a better room for that price.
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
When I booked the room, I was told it was for a room with balcony but when I checked in, the info the office had was totally different. It was on the ground level and no balcony. I booked for 2 days so was concerned when I tried to enter my room the second day after visiting with family, and couldn't enter. The office apologized adding when I checked in, the booking was incorrectly given for 1 day.
2 night trip Nov 7, 2014
Kathleen A.
"I would think twice like the rating!"
It served its purpose. SLEEP AND SHOWER. I am just wondering if Howard Johnson Company knows they are being highly miss represented at this particular location. **(Maybe the CEO of Howard Johnson should stay one night undercover boss kinda stay.)
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Cathelene
"not recommend"
Would not recommend this hotel, not like pics, bad area, breakfast was worst free continental I have ever had at a hotel that offers it . Would not recommend for family visiting six flags.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
joseph
"Show up to work on time"
The office was vacant in the morning making it impossible to get a couole more towels. If which the room only had a total of 2.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Not worth the price!! Okay if you were paying $60 a night but not worth $100 a night. Expect better for that price.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Hotel close to Napa area"
I had booked the hotel for 3 nights but needed to cancel the 3rd night. I was told by the front desk agent (very nice girl) that she couldn't touch the reservation bc it was booked through hotels.com and I had to call them to make any changes to the reservation. Anyway, I did get on the phone with hotels.com and finally was able to convince them to cancel my reservation and get a credit for my stay (since I had prepaid for all three nights). When we checked into the room, there was a strong smell of bleach, a sticker on the headboard of the bed and no towels. The sticker and no towels were not of concern to us but the bleach smell was. The nice agent (same girl) moved us to a different room. A non smoking room which someone had smoked in and it smelled awful in there. We went back to the desk, explained that someone had smoked in there and it's smells awful. There was no other room she could move us into as they were completely sold out. Needless to say we stuck it out in that room for the duration of our stay. I have allergies to cigarette smoke and was sneezing and coughing the entire time but we could not cancel as that would mean my entire payment would not be refunded back to me (it was already hard enough getting the 3rd night credited back with hotels.com) . I didn't want to get into that whole long conversation with the hotels.com rep again. We couldn't afford to pay for another hotel if we didn't have our money refunded for this stay so we stayed there.
3 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Singh
"Don't stay here"
Cops in the parking lot and round table pizza wouldn't even deliver to the hotel
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
bill
"Don't stay there"
The owners don't know how to use their computer system, so when we went to check in, that couldn't find our reservation. When they finally found it, they told us they didn't have a room for us, even though we'd prepaid. We left... Not happy
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
sheri
If was disgusting and filthy. It was a nonsmoking room and reeked of smoke. We left and moved to another hotel.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Needs a major upgrade"
Room was filthy, smelled of smoke, no air conditioner, mold in bathroom, door not working. Was. Terrible experience
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"The Natural"
The staff were friendly, helpful and courteous. Some of their equipment needed to be replaced or upgraded to improve productivity. Overall staff has very good attitude towards maintaining a good work environment. With some improvement towards equipment this facility could be a shining example of the company.
3 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
"bad area"
room was great for the money. Lots of creeps walking around in and out of hotel grounds. Even eating the free breakfast.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"never again"
this place was a bad experience for me there was a couple that argued from 3 in the morning to 8 in the morning and it took the police until that time to come stop them from fighting the hotel staff never got involved to stop the fighting and when I left around 10:30 they were still there they should have been kicked out I barely got any sleep because of it I would never go to that place ever again good luck to whoever goes there because its ghetto
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
tanika
"Dont stay here!"
The room smelled like cigerets and it was a non smoking room. The bedding and floor was stained I would not stay again
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"You get what you pay for."
We stayed there because of the rate, but it wasn't what we thought it was going to be. The first night, let me just say the walls are thin and our neighbors were up all night. The day we left, we realized that our other neighbor was grooming her dog on the table. There was alot of shady activity on the premises, but everyone was polite. AC was the best thing about the room.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
sarah
"Horrible hotel and experience"
This is not a 2.5 star hotel. It would be lucky to receive a 1 star rating. Room was dirty and wasn't vacuumed in over a month. Walls were paper thin and other guests were being loud and staff at the front desk would not address the issue. Hotel system was antiquated and had to take photo copies of my ID and credit card. Not very safe and wouldn't give the copies back to me after our stay. Hotel management/owner just ignored our request. Will never stay in a Howard Johnson hotel ever again!
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Gordon
"Pictures did not match the room we stayed in"
The staff at the hotel was friendly and helpful. The appearance of the hotel was dated and seems a little run down. Upon entering the room, it was clean but very dated. The TV was a tube type, the floor was not carpeted by lament wood flooring, and the bathroom was clearly outdated. When I picked the hotel the pictures showed a modern, updated and clean room. I started questioning why I picked this hotel, until I went back to the web site. Lastly, either Expedia or the hotel advertise the room could accommodate 5 people, that was not true either. It is only set up for four people, AND they did not have roll away bed. They advertise free breakfast in the morning. They did have breakfast, but it was make your own waffles, bagels wrapped in plastic, plastic glasses and the room was also outdated.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014