All hotels in Caseyville, Illinois, United States of America
2180 Patricia Dr, Caseyville, IL, 62232, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

2.7
    2.9
    2.7
    2.4
"very disappointed"
The room they put us in at first was not up to date. the sleeper sofa was worn out and had a hole in the mattress the carpet was dirty. Went to the front desk and told them about the problem they moved me and my family to a different room. the second room was much better expect for the used bar of soap found in the shower the microwave was out of date look like it was from the 1940's. The breakfast was not all that great because even though breakfast started at 6 they didn't have nothing out but waffles and cereal, there was no eggs or bacon out. I will not be coming back here ever again. the pool didn't look safe for my kids... not a hotel I would recommend at all... if you see this please don't book it, its nothing like the pictures at all...
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"Needed updating every thing old and badly worn out"
Everythinh in the room was old and tattered. The TV was very small. The mattress was stained, The bedspread had burned holes. The luggage holder was rusted and worst the water pressure was one very small stream. Not the quality I expected.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Joyce
"Terrible Conditions, even worse location"
DO NOT stay at this hotel... You may think to yourself that you're only a short distance from St. Louis so it can't be that bad. YOU ARE WRONG.... The hotel is a dump and the surrounding area is a dump. The doors in my room had holes in them. The bathtub had a broken faucet. And when we woke up in the morning, 3 of the cars in the parking lot were broken into and had smashed in rear windshields. Do yourself a favor and drive to the next hotel
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Trent
"An Experience!"
It started when we went through the doors. All I could smell was an over dose of cleaning solutions, strong, like covering up something! The Bed was absolutely horrible, I could not sleep at all. I should of turned around as soon as I opened the doors, but I didn't. The pillows, not regular size, about half the size of an regular pillow.The breakfast was very limited! When you go to an motel I feel there are three thing I want, A comfortable bed, Pillows that you can sleep on and a breakfast if it was included to be half way decent.
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"BEDBUG PALACE!!!"
I would NEVER book a room in this hotel ever again. A LIVE bedbug was found on the bed and the manager did not address any of my concerns!!!!
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Nasir
"My stay in caseyville"
I spent one night in this hotel and it was a pretty good stay. The price was ok for what it's worth.
"Poor"
Bugs in the room. Toilet was not clean. Breakfast basically nothing. Shower broken. Comforter spotted. Smoke filled hallways.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Frances
"Smoke smell in non-smoking room"
I waited too long to make other hotel reservations closer to where we were going, and basically chose this hotel because it was available. Stayed for two nights (attending personal event). Had to ask for towels right after check-in and had to ask again the next day as the staff had taken our used towels, but did not leave any to replace them. We had a "non-smoking" room. However, the smoking and non-smoking rooms are right next to each other, so we could definitely smell smoke in our room, as well as in hallways. (not sure how hotels in Illinois get around this, since I thought IL had "non-smoking" laws in this state.) Room and hotel were decent enough for our needs, just wish entire hotel was non-smoking and we didn't have to ask for towels each day.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"AVERAGE HOTEL"
ROOM WAS CLEAN , STAFF FRIENDLY , NOTHING SPECIAL , WE JUST NEEDED A PLACE TO SLEEP AND CLEAN UP DURING OUR OUT OF TOWN VISIT. WOULD STAY THERE AGAIN .
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
TED
"Great Stay!"
Everything about the stay was outstanding! We had a brilliant time, thank you!
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Stevie
"Rooms weren't ready, Staff was Rude"
We got there 20 minutes after Check-in began and our rooms weren't ready. They gave us the keys, and the rooms were still dirty when we got up there. I spoke to the lady at the front desk who said they had only "suites" available and couldn't give me those. I even spoke with the manager, who was just as rude and wouldn't help at all. After an hour, our rooms were finally ready. Overall, terrible service.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"short drive to city"
Room was a little musty. could use a reno. Breakfast was ok. staff was helpful.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
wes
We went to the room they gave us and it had not been cleaned, beds were unmade! We stayed three nights and sheets were never changed! We had to keep asking for clean towels!
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
hotel and room was great. Need better pillows on the be. location to all my events was good and the staff was very good.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
rickey
"The only thing clean were the sheets."
We travel to metro STL regularly, and there is no way we will stay at this hotel again. The bathroom did not appear to have been cleaned. There was hair on the tub and the floor was grimy. The plumbing pulled away from the shower wall when touched. The sink faucet leaked all over the counter every time it was used. The toilet was not seated correctly and rocked. In the room, the wallpaper was peeling off the walls. The curtain was not completely hooked to the curtain rod. There was a ball of chewed gum on the floor. At the entrance to the hotel, adjacent to the dining area, the air registers were covered in dust and grime. Obviously, some of these items would be addressed with a needed renovation, but the lack of cleanliness will keep us from returning. We addressed the bathroom cleanliness issue with the front desk and was assured that it would be cleaned, but it was not. Upon checkout, our bill was surprisingly discounted by 20% -- not sure if this was due to our complaint. In the future, we will try to travel when the Cardinals are not playing in STL, giving us more choices. We would rather pay double the room rate of this hotel in order to feel safe and clean.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
R&J
"Barely adequate"
This was one of the more disappointing hotels I have ever stayed at. Everything was ok, nothing horrible, but nothing was particularly nice either. The room had not been cleaned when we arrived, the hotel looked worn and tired in every regard.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Disgusting, don't waste your money"
We got in to our room and the room stunk so bad it was hard to breath. The couch was made of plywood so that couldn't be used and within 5 minutes we had bug bites on us. We checked out immediately. The bed covers were falling apart and haven't looked like they've been washed for years. I don't give this hotel any stars. And the neighborhood and location was not what we were expecting even though we did look it up on google maps.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Liz S
"Nasty"
I usually remove the comforter at every hotel first thing - we've all watched that show. There were MANY VISIBLE stains on the blankets also. The wash cloths were very stained also. When asked for replacement covers and washcloths I was told that yes, they were STAINED but they were CLEAN. Then, on further inspection, the sheets and pillowcases were STAINED also. The phone in the room was completely disgusting - not just dusty but filthy dirty. The locks on the doors did not work properly and when asked about it I was told they work "good enough." This is not what a mother of a 4 year old traveling alone wants to hear.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Convenient Location But Needs Improvement"
This hotel is okay for a place to shower and sleep, but the furnishings are not up to par with other hotels in this price range. Maintenance is very shoddy. The draperies have holes in them and aren't hung properly. The plumbing works but is clearly not assembled properly: the whole faucet on the sink (Room 222) moves when you turn the control. The shower has a broken stop so that it is difficult to adjust the faucet from cold to hot. The drawers on the chest don't fit properly. Even the bed needs to be remade before you sleep in it since the maid doesn't seem to care about getting the fitted sheet covering the mattress properly. This was a smoking room, so perhaps the staff doesn't care about taking care of it. The food at breakfast is awful. I have stayed here six times and only eaten here once. Still it is convenient to a night club I like and I typically only stay in the hotel for a few hours, so it is adequate.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Great experience!"
It was a very nice hotel with a very nice staff! highly recommend!
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Mollee
"Convenient Hotel in Caseyville"
The rooms are acceptable, though the maintenance is not thorough. No one seems to know how to hang draperies properly. The breakfast is acceptable, but we seldom eat there. A few cold cereals, hard boiled eggs, do-it-yourself waffles, bread, biscuits, bagels and muffins, yogurt and hot coffee. The only food items served hot are waffles and sausage gravy.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"St. Louis"
They were very nice and helpful. Though it was an older building was clean and well kept. Everything was great!!!
Other trip May 4, 2014
Kimberly
"Live and learn"
I booked the room for my 19 year old. I asked him how it was and he said "well you would rally hate it and think its dirty, because I do. But it's a bed" also didn't realize when I booked it was a motel, woth doors on outside of building.
Other trip May 1, 2014
mom
"very convenient location to must see attractions"
great location, room was very clean. The breakfast room offered a good selection of items.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2014
"The most disgusting hotel ever."
I have literally never stayed in a hotel so dirty, disgusting, unkempt, and unprofessional. The bathroom showers were moldy and not clean. We had multiple stained towels that they never replaced even after us complaining. The blow dryer in the hotel was broken. The walls in every part of the hotel we're beat up and dirty. The hotel barely worked. The hotel staff were very unprofessional. Tattoos and missing teeth, I would not trust them handling anything sanitary. Also the complimentary breakfast was very very limited and everything stake. Clearly from the previous morning. I will never be back to this hotel, let alone any other quality inn ever again. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Courtney
"Good Location"
Very nice clerk when we checked in. She helped me look for my ring that had fallen off my finger somewhere. Found it in one of my bags. The television in the sitting area of our room wouldn't turn off unless we unplugged it. We informed the staff. We didn't eat the breakfast--we never do--so I have no idea. We didn't use the pool either.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Air didn't work and toilet didn't work. Staff was helpful.
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2014
"Just what was needed"
The staff was nice. The hotel is older but it was clean and served us well for what was needed.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Hotel Convenient"
Quality Inn is close to our favorite nightclub, Boxers 'n Briefs. 10 minutes south. The hotel is much nicer than the Comfort Inn in Cahokia.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"A place to sleep"
Overall the stay was fine. Beds were adequate but the room was in disrepair. There were many things that needed minor fixing and tidying up in order to receive a better rating. The room was clean, but just not very nice. Staff was friendly, location was nice for highway access, not much for residential around it. It was an inexpensive place to stay for a few nights which is all I needed.
2 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
"Stay away from this hotel"
Clean bedding is the only good thing I can say. Stains on all of the furniture would never stay at this hotel again. Very out dated
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Jerry Thompson
"Nice Front Desk Personal-careful of the breakfast"
I thought the rooms were average. the bathroom needed better cleaning. The guy at front was really kind as we checked in super late! The breakfast the next morning was questionable?? We were some of the first to eat the sausage biscuit gravy wasn't hot and the juice mixer well it didn't give you much juice. The coffee was cold and so was the HOT Water!
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2014
"No good"
broken shower huge stains under covers room service busted in our room at 9 am while we were sleep n mind u check not till 11
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Good but not great"
My family and I were in route to another location and the hotel was perfect for staying outside of busy St Louis. One night stay was all I was looking for.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Pat
I thought the overall condition of the hotel was poor. The rooms smell of lingering smoke from years of being smoking rooms. I also thought the breakfast left little to desire. Need more healthier choices such as yogurt . I would not recoomend that hotel to anyone nor do I have the desire to stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
"needs maintenance"
The room had a sink that would not drain, a broken towel hanger and a security latch in the bathroom door. Breakfast was very basic. When I contacted the hotel asking to talk the manager, I was given a non-working e-mail and "he is out of town for a few days" message.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
Olga
"It was ok"
Check in/out was easy, it served its purpose (a place to sleep for the night)
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
"Never stay again"
They put us in a room with no a/c working then put us in a room that someone else was in. So they kicked them out. Non smoking room but could smell smoke. We will never stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"Kind of smelled like cigarettes."
Only complaint was that the floor we stayed on smelled like cigarettes even though it was supposed to be no smoking. Otherwise it was OK.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
It is not the worst hotel I've stayed at. The Lobby was a little bit dirty and could have used a broom. After we checked in, as we were walking down the hall on the 1st floor, there was a horrible smell, almost like animal urine, and 1 room door was standing open with a fan blowing on the floor. We arrived at our room on the 2nd floor, and the door handle was clearly broken, and our key card would not work. I went to the desk and the clerk immediately gave us another room on the 3rd floor. Once inside, the room appeared clean until we fund a sock next to the couch. We than noticed that it had been spot vacuumed, but not "cleaned" for quite some time. The linens were clean, and the bathroom was ok. The A/C unit was hard to deal with, either too warm or too cold, it was hard to find a happy medium. We didn't take advantage of the complimentary breakfast. I will probably not stay there again. The staff was very good, but the hotel is not so great.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2013
"Broken faucet & hairdryer"
Faucet broken, not repaired upon informing staff. Also, hairdryer outlet connector was split open and a shock/fire hazard.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2013
The room was clean and ready for us early. the breakfast had a lot to choose from. the pool is very nice but didn't have time to use it.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Very friendly service the men working was polite I was very happy because he really made our stay we are a big family and he made sure I had enough shampoo and conditioner thank you
1 night family trip May 18, 2013
Carmen
"Great price for clean hotel"
Hotel was clean and convenient, staff very friendly. The hotel is definitely older and the d�cor & condition of furnishings shows the age. The couch in our room was not comfortable at all. Bed was ok. With some updating, this hotel would be excellent.
Other trip May 2, 2013
Hotel was OK. Nothing special but pool was warm
1 night trip Apr 18, 2013
Doreen
People walked & jumped & was disruptive all during the night. The sink was clogged. The staff was friendly but that was about it
2 night trip Mar 8, 2013
angela
Overall, what was expected, though their were little things around the room and property and room that were not kept up such as how the sink worked and the curtains. Staff were friendly.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2012
Staff was nice. Room was in terrible shape. Blankets, sheets, pillows were all stained in one way or another. The couch also had several very visible stains as well. Smoke smell was unbelievable.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2012

"You get what you pay for!"
Shower had great water pressure!! Hotel smelt like smoke! Sheets were stained! Free breakfast was average! Only served til 9am
Other trip Aug 5, 2012