All hotels in Beverly Hills, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here9291 Burton Way, Beverly Hills, CA, 90210, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.9
"A great stay at a great hotel....."
I put my parents here while they visited and they couldn't say enough about the hotel. Great room, lovely balcony and great staff. There is a reason why this hotel gets 5 stars over and over again. They know people want to feel that they matter and they accomplish this with ease. We will be back.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
Dawn
"Very very happy"
Definitely the best decision to stay here. The room was perfect, however the room that I stayed in didn't have much view! The cleanness of the room was absolutely awesome! The staff were great and helpful! The view of the gym and the pool is amaziiiiiiing. I didn't like the taste of foods that much, but the atmosphere and ye service and the bar were awesomely awesome! The location was really good. I would definatley recommend this hotel others.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
anahita
"Image of friendliness"
Image of friendliness is veneer-thin. L´Ermitage pretends to be on the same level as the nearby Peninsula hotel and uses staff friendliness as its trump card, however it misses the mark. Some members of staff are genuinely of a friendly nature, however the overall approach has a sign of fakeness. There is only one house car on a first come- first served base, which is fair, however the allocation can be unreliable as in my case with plainly rude results (formal complaint). The style of the room is exactly as advertised on the internet, however the furniture in room 406 is a little bit dated. The lamination on the desk is peeling and the chairs show the wear ( photos to prove ). The restaurant at breakfast is fine ( both food and staff), with no dinner experience to relate.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Ernie
"Cousin's Wedding Weekend"
My wife and I were in town for my cousins wedding and we really needed to unwind since we work so hard at home. I normally stay at a competing hotel that is also in Beverly Hills however they were booked on my requested days. I checked out the traveler reviews and this one seemed to be a decent deal. I have to say that I am a customer for life I may not stay at another Beverly Hills hotel ever! I absolutely loved the service some of the nicest people I have ever met and very thoughtful. I actually left my cufflinks back in Chicago and they provided some to me which was great because I was running slightly behind schedule on the day of the wedding. The room was amazing and so comfortable there is nothing bad that I can say about this hotel. My wife and I had a wonderful stay and she loved everything about the hotel from the room to the staff! Thumbs way up! I know we can't say names but to all of the valet guys YOU ROCK!!!! To the front desk supervisor "M" you ROCK!!!! To the room attendant "P" you SO ROCK!!!!! We Loved You Guys!
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
Nelson
Service was outstanding
2 night romance trip Jul 27, 2013
c jessberger
Our stay was wonderful! Best hotel staff I have experienced in the past 5 years and I travel quite frequently. Will definitely return.
4 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Excellent Beverlyhills Hotel"
Very friendly and stylish Hotel with an extraordinary hospitality All employees were very enganged and helpful
3 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
Schultz
"rating"
Moderate 5 star hotel .there is nothing special to say more.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Five star perfect stay"
5 star property, service over the top, just a really wonderful, relaxing top notch hotel.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
Super hotel! Within walking distance to shopping and restaurants. Everyone in the hotel friendly and trying to make your stay a special one.
3 night business trip May 24, 2013
Carmen
"We loved L'Ermitage."
We can't say enough good things about this hotel.We stayed for a week. The staff is extraordinary, unfailingly friendly. First of all everybody called us by name. The service is impeccable Wherever we went in the hotel , we were met by excellent service. Our room was spacious,comfortable and quiet.the lobby and the public rooms were well appointed. We loved the pool and had lunch there several times.
7 night trip May 23, 2013
"Wonderful hotel, lame shower"
Okay Salvatore, Your challenge: respond to this review and acknowledge the negative as well as the positive. First, the hotel is really wonderful on so many levels. The rooms is large, plush, pretty, well-designed...and the staff is fantastic. There are many charming extras that all add to the feeling of being pampered. At night, slippers appear by one's bed. One is greeted with delicious lemonade and light-as-air macaroons. The bathroom is huge and there is plenty of counter room and even a place to sit and put on makeup. Now for the one downside: the shower was broken. Only the handheld part worked. Since this was a wheelchair accessible room, the handheld part of the shower was mounted at navel height. The water pressure was very low, and the luxurious fixtures were also heavy. Yes, I built up quite a bit of arm strength, trying to wet down my hair...but it wasn't a great showering experience. I called the front desk, but apparently the shower wasn't fixed, though no one told us that. So the next day...same great belly button shower. Not five star.
Other trip May 20, 2013
"beautiful hotel"
beautiful hotel, great staff and a nice location...............................................
Other trip May 7, 2013
Excellent hotel. A little pricey, but worth the extra.Extraordinary service!
3 night business trip May 1, 2013
Dwayne
"Mother and daughter weekend"
My daughter and I loved our experience at L'Ermitage. We will most likely be returning there for our next stay in Beverly Hills. Was very quiet and conveniently located within walking distance to shopping and dining.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
Kelli
"Ultimate luxury!"
My experience at the L'Ermitage was one of superior luxury and serenity. The staff was unbelievably helpful and solicitous. They upgraded me to a larger room. It was all quite a luxurious experience and I have nothing but positive memories of my stay. I would highly recommend staying there.
Other trip Mar 29, 2013
Divnanata
"Staff is great!"
Everything about this hotel is 5 star. The staff treats you like you are a star. The neighborhood is walking distance from Rodeo Drive.
Other trip Mar 21, 2013
The restaurant was quite good however the meals were not as described on the menu. The staff and the service was excellent.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
"a small quiet gem in Beverly Hills."
Spent 4 days and three nights with daughter to look at colleges in LA. Hotel located on a wide and relatively quiet street for LA. Small, elegant and understated. Superb restaurant for lunch and dinner, although there was a paucity of guests at the times we ate(early). Room was large with equally large bathroom and small dressing area with a walk in closet equivalent. Requested two beds, but this only available as a $150/night upgrade. The service and staff were outstanding, from concierge to the doorman. Warm, efficient, solicitous and helpful throughout our stay. The ethereal welcoming brownies were the best I've ever had! The only negative were a consecutive series of nightly electrical glitches in the room- first a light switch that did not turn off, a malfunctioning flat screen TV and finally a table lamp that turned on spontaneously twice during our last night. I am presuming these were outliers events and will be fixed promptly-thus the 4 on comfort.
Other trip Mar 16, 2013
Business Travel
"Great for business or family"
Restaurant is wonderful food and service BUT the noise from the lounge is TOO LOUD and spoiled an otherwise great meal.
Other trip Mar 13, 2013
Jim 1
Excellent decor, food, service, room and location.
2 night trip Mar 5, 2013
"Good but not great"
The hotel is held out to compete with the best of them and in this neck of the woods, the best is very very good. The L'Ermitage Beverly Hills was a nice hotel without any remarkable stand-out features and service, while fine was by no means attentive or exceptional. To complete in the ranks they wish to, they need to up their attention to detail and service. If elsewhere is booked, this is a fine alternative, but don't plan to be wow'd.
4 night trip Feb 8, 2013
"Great location in Beverly Hills"
Overall, I love this hotel, although during this stay, the water temp was very inconsistent in the shower and tub.
4 night business trip Feb 5, 2013
Bill N
"A romp through Beverly Hills!"
We have stayed in the most beautiful Hotels around the world. L'Ermitage was a wonderful experience, pure class!!!!! The rooms very spacious and well appointed. The staff was very professional but friendly. We loved check-in. We were greeted in the lobby and swept up to our room, the registation was invisable. We ate in the bar, the food was delicious. We definately will stay here again. If you want to get out of the hustle and bustle of the major Beverly Hotels and want serenity of a boutique Hotel, L'Ermitage is your "new best friend" Enjoy!!!!!
3 night romance trip Jan 1, 2013
"Best hotel in Beverly Hills hands down"
The best hotel I stayed in California the entire staff extremely helpful and eager to please at anytime Recommend it highly
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
"Serene and relaxing hotel ."
Wonderful hotel, the staff is very accommodating, the service both at the restaurant and the pool is excellent and the valet parking attendant are really nice and attentive with directions , water etc... the hotel is really close to the Golden triangle and to Third street . It was everything we expected and more.
4 night family trip Nov 9, 2012
Joel A
"Outstanding hotel"
Service was exceptional. From curb-side to check-in to food service, great!
Other trip Nov 9, 2012
BT
"Not The Four Seasons"
This is a very nice hotel, but the customer service was lacking. Pros - Large, nicely appointed rooms; easy walk to shops in Beverly Hills; very comfy king bed Cons - Poor customer service; excess fees like the $35/nt for a rollaway; slow WiFi connection; TV picture quality poor; limited lounge service I am a big Four Seasons fan, and with 2 of them nearby in BH, I chose this hotel to try something new. I won't make that mistake again. This place is generally nice, but is lacking that extra something from making it amazing. The key thing lacking is attention to detail. Additionally, the front office staff was not very accommodating.
Other trip Nov 8, 2012
"Small, luxury hotel in Beverly Hills"
Excellent quiet location, but very close to Beverly Hills shopping and restaurants. Would definitelly go back
Other trip Nov 1, 2012
Marco
"Excellent hotel for business or leisure"
Excellent hotel to stay in LA great service and clean and comfortable rooms
Other trip Oct 11, 2012
Julio
"Highly recommended."
It is a great hotel. Located very close to shopping malls. The service is excellent.
Other trip Sep 21, 2012
"Great hotel for a wonderful romantic weekend"
Wonderful Hotel...Over the top wonderful service.. Would definately stay here again. Beautiful room, great location, incredible staff..HUGE room with fabulous service...Thank You L'Ermitage!
Other trip Aug 20, 2012
"My stay was great! The staff is very helpful."
Perfect location, ambiance, and service. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip May 30, 2012
g
"Expectations Exceeded"
The exterior of the hotel has a dated 50's appearance, however, the interior appears to have been recently and completely remodeled. The design is chic, modern and warm. As we pulled up to the entrance we noticed the attention from the staff was friendly and conversational - a real break with our previous experiences. Our room was very spacious and comfortable and the bathroom was the nicest we have ever experienced in a hotel. It provided a 6 foot soaking tub and a separate shower with a relaxing rain shower head, substantial pressure and instant hot water. The bed was the most comfortable we have found in a hotel - it competed well with our Tempur-pedic from home (although it was not). The hotels location is on a very attractive and quiet boulevard. It is about three blocks from the main shopping district surrounding Rodeo Drive. The views from the very attractive rooftop pool and spa look at Beverly Hills and towards the famous 'Hollywood' sign. The L'Ermitage represents our high water mark for service, comfort and convenience.
Other trip May 22, 2012
"Luxury and efficiency"
Quiet , elegant and staffed with competent personnel.
Other trip May 14, 2012
PJ
"Lovin' L'Ermitage"
The staff all the way around and at every turn was excellent: comfortable, not stuffy, and very professional. We ate dinner in the Restaurant at the Hotel; everything we tried was delicious and creative.
Other trip May 14, 2012
Jen
"Great 5 star hotel!!"
Excellent service!! Check in at your room, nice simple rooms, spacious bathrooms. We really enjoyed it.
Other trip May 8, 2012
Alejandro

"Simply the Best"
Last 2 nights of our USA 2014/15 trip. Always like to stay here before returning home because it is simply the best hotel we have ever stayed at. The rooms and facilities are the best. The staff are fantastic and seem to be getting better each visit.
2 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
"Nothing but the best"
excellent location and professional staff we had the best time and we will come again
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Christophe
First class comfort in well appointed spacious rooms matched with a wonderful service ethic. A short walk to the heart of Beverly Hills
2 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
Exceedingly comfortable, excellent service, well located. I will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"great location shower fauet shabby"
loved it
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
IL
"Luxurious and elegant"
Fabulous find. What a treat. Staff was top notch. Can't wait to return.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Joan
"Great service"
Amazing hotel and service - very quite and seculded
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Service in another league"
I have stayed at l'Ermitage on a previous occasion and this visit was the same standard as ever, absolutely faultless. I was in town and required a peaceful quiet place and this was a private sanctuary. Room service is exceptional, nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are extremely comfortable and cleaned each day without fail. It's like coming back to a new room each day. The food was excellent even served in the room. Luxury bathroom and fresh linens make for a luxury experience. The massage shower is so powerful and invigorating or you can relax in the huge tub with a nice glass of champagne :). I have stayed in many 5 star hotels but many never measure up to that rating. This place should have 6 stars! I will be back again in another 18 months and look forward to experiencing the L'Ermitage exceptional service once again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Wonderfully impressed..."
We travelled to L.A. to celebrate our 10th anniversary. I notified the hotel in advance and they kindly upgraded us. On arrival we were greeted and welcomed into the hotel foyer. Reception was a positive and fun experience accompanied by complimentary Champagne. The hotel common areas were elegant and beautifully presented as per their photos. We were shown to our room, which was a sumptuous suite with a real wow factor comprising a large bedroom, lounge and 2 luxury bathrooms along with 2 small balconies. My only complaint, and this really did not detract from the experience, was the disappointing views from the room and the air-conditioning units on adjoining buildings whirring unabated when the balconies doors were opened. The hotel prides itself on excellent guest services and we certainly found this to be this case from the front desk to the bar and restaurants, housekeeping to the poolside staff. Service was fantastic and always with a smile. All areas were immaculately clean and tastefully presented. The hotel is located in a residential part of Beverley Hills. It is without much of the fanfare you may expect but choosing to maintain almost a slightly minimalist feel to it whilst oozing sophistication and remaining a very popular choice for a whole host of ‘A’ listers that use the hotel facilities. I would love to return to L'Ermitage Beverly Hills and would absolutely recommend it.
3 night romance trip Apr 20, 2014
StevenB
"Fantastic, upscale boutique-style hotel"
We added this hotel using Expedia to our flight booking. We were thoroughly impressed by the amenities, the location, and the high level of service! Plus, we got a great rate! Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Pricey but worth it!"
This is our second stay at L'Ermitage and won't be our last. I found the service to be fantastic, friendly and attentive. The accommodations were quiet, comfortable and luxurious but not over the top. Walking distance to Rodeo drive.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"not a five star feeling"
pretentious hip place wich is closer to a boutique hotel than what you would expect on bev hills Not enough different spaces and a concierge who spent more time talking with the staff then helping customers
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Great hideaway in the thick of things!"
Hotel staff was greatly helpful on acquiring me access to a private event within the hotel during the oscars. Great start to a busy week.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014