The Shilla Seoul, Seoul
This luxury hotel is in Seoul's Chung-Gu district, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) from the National Theater of Korea. The Dongdaemun Market, N Seoul Tower, Namsan Park, and the Korea House cultural complex are all about 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) away.
The hotel features indoor and outdoor pools, saunas, a fitness center, and an indoor golf range (surcharges and restrictions apply to recreation facilities). A long walking path winds through the hotel's sculpture park.
The on-site Continental restaurant serves French cuisine, complemented by dazzling city views from its perch on the 23rd floor. Other dining highlights include Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and buffet restaurants. 24-hour room service is available. A computer station, meeting rooms, and free wireless Internet access throughout the hotel are available.
Smoking is not allowed in public areas and guestrooms; fines apply for smoking outside of designated areas.
Featuring city or mountain views, guestrooms offer goose-down duvets, pillow menus, minibars, complimentary wireless and wired Internet access, and satellite TV. Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations, bidets, robes, slippers, makeup/shaving mirrors, phones, hair dryers, and complimentary toiletries. A turndown service is provided each evening.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $227
- Superior Twin Room
- Superior Suite (Double with outdoor pool access)
- Executive Business Deluxe Twin
- Executive Business Deluxe Twin (no outdoor pool access)
- Executive Grand Deluxe
- Executive Grand Deluxe (no outdoor pool access)
- Business Deluxe Twin
- Executive Business Deluxe Double
- Superior Suite (Double no outdoor pool access)
- Executive Business Deuxe Double (no outdoor pool access)
- Business Deluxe Double
- Deluxe Double Room (no outdoor pool access)
- Deluxe Twin Room (no outdoor pool access)
- Business Deluxe Twin (no outdoor pool acess)
- Deluxe Twin Room
- Business Deluxe Double (no outdoor pool access)
- Deluxe Double Room
- Superior Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 464 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 23 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- Valet parking (limited) *
- Free area shuttle within 5 km
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Five Star Seoul hotels
In the hotel
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- 24-hour room service
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Health club
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Golf driving range on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Arcade/game room
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Meeting rooms
- Conference center
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pillow menu
- Turndown service
- Premium bedding
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Top Seoul hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Seoul
- Gangnam Artnouveau CityFrom
"Location is not easy to find."Mar 8, 2015
- IP Boutique Hotel, ItaewonFrom
"Everything was perfect except the shower is built for European and Asian style but not very convinent for American."Mar 7, 2015
- ibis Ambassador Seoul InsadongFrom
"This was second stay at Ibis Ambassador Insadong and won't be the last one. Other than its great location, the hotel is clean, comfortable and quiet."Mar 7, 2015
- The Hotel SilkroadFrom
With a breathtaking view of Mount Namsan, the celebrated Guerlain Spa experience is second-to-none. Its health-and-beauty experts are trained by Guerlain's head office in France, and every guest can enjoy a complimentary 15-minute foot bath prior to their chosen spa treatment, in VIP comfort. The spa features 10 treatment rooms including the renowned Vichy shower, a relaxation lounge, and a cosmetic salon.
DiningPalsun - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine.
Ariake - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine.
Continental - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine.
The Parkview - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
LaYeon - This restaurant specializes in Korean cuisine.
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
The Shilla Seoul, Seoul’s small print
Also known as
- The Shilla Hotel Seoul
- Shilla Hotel Seoul
- Hotel Shilla Seoul
- Hotel The Shilla Seoul
- The Shilla Seoul Seoul
- Seoul Hotel The Shilla Seoul
- The Shilla Seoul
The indoor pool, gymnasium, and sauna are closed every third Wednesday of every month.
Access to the outdoor swimming pool will be available for a surcharge from July 1, 2015 to September 6, 2015. For more information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The following age restrictions apply for recreational areas:
- Only guests over 7 years old may enter the Urban Island adult pool.
- Only guests over 13 years old may enter the indoor pool (allowed on weekends and holidays with an adult) and sauna.
- Only children of preschool age may enter the Urban Island children's pool.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Children under 13 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the health club.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Facilities, including a sauna and a swimming pool, are accessible for an extra charge.
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of KRW 59000 for adults and KRW 32000 for children (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.