All hotels in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1000 Park Lane Dr, Pittsburgh, PA, 15275, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Not sure I would stay again"
The hotel was under construction, so the hallways were dirty and there was work going on. The workers took up a majority of the parking lot and there was no parking after we returned from a late night. However, the room was comfortable and clean. We had a room the looked into the courtyard, and we could hear everything going on down there from our room. Nothing to do within walking distance but only about 5 minutes from Robinson.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Kimberlea
"Great hotel with great value"
The upgrades to the hotel have made the rooms on par with a Hampton, Holiday Inn, or something similar. Nicest room you will get for the money. Conveniently located to lots of restaurants and the airport.
2 night business trip May 12, 2015
"Mr."
I had a very wonderful stay in this hotel. I was not sure about the hotel while making reservation online but when I entered into the room, I was impressed and had a very wonderful breakfast. I will recommend this hotel for anyone who need a place to have a vacation or honey moon because the rooms are fully equiped.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
"Our stay at Mainstay Suites in Pittsburgh, PA"
We always stay here before we fly out of Pitt Int. Airport. Because, it's convenient. The shuttle service is one of the reasons why we stay here. There is no charge for leaving your car parked while you're on Vacation. Where as most of the other hotels charge a daily fee. But, if Mainstay Suites would change their policy, then, we would consider other options. So, hopefully, they will continue to offer this service.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
FlybyFlinton
Hotel was nice. Items were there for a nice long stay with cooking abilities. Shuttle serve was great and very helpful as to how to get checked in for my flight.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Disappointing experience. Uncomfortable bed, loud heating unit, sofa in poor condition, breakfast not up to typical hotel standards.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"shuttle service l stops 10p starts 530a"
First service is a 2 for one big reason. Hotel shuttle stops running at 10pm. If your flight is late you will need to pay for your own shuttle to hotel they wont pick you up. Also verify the earliest shuttle if their one van. Is full you will be paying your own way to airport. Rooms are very largethe couch roll out bed very uncomfortable do an adult and you will need to ask for the linens for it or at least we did. Ok afor kids I guess. Kitchen is nice for price it is great deal besides shuttle which face it is why most of us stay at airport hotels. We were on 530 shuttle first one..only one left and breakfast started at 6am so be free breakfast. There is only room for 5 on shuttle and luggage at one large and one carryone and personal item barely fit. Bottom line they can only take 10 people to airport every hour if they wall have luggage and you cant book your shutte in advance till you get to hotel. I think it would be a big problem on a Saturday if you and everyone else have am flights. Yes price is great. Hotel staff is nice and they are renovating now. Legistic, nightmare shuttle. Nice free parkin
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
Jennifer G
"Expected more for what you pay."
The hotel is very outdated. It looks and feels like a converted nursing home. The entrance is not very formal and the reception is tucked back in an awkward room. Inside the rooms; there are kitchens from the 70/80's, dingy carpet, dirty walls and the bed is rock hard and probably also from the 70's. This hotel should be in the <$60 per night category. I expected more for what I paid.
2 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
"Cheap easy stay for airport"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was nice for the price had a little bit of a smokey smell to it but not enough to bother you.... Shuttle to airport was great and easy.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
single traveler
"it was good"
Football game
4 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Irma
"Just a couple nights"
I needed a room for just a couple nights. I have been trying different hotels in the area and of the moderately priced ones this was one of the better ones. There was not a pervasive hallway odor from occupants' varied diets. The room did not feel small, although it would have been nice to have a loveseat instead of an arm chair - okay for a single but not sufficient for a couple. The bathroom was also a little tight. There is a kitchenette which I only used for the refrigerator. The supplied dishware was 2 plates, 2 large glasses, 2 knives, etc. It might be possible to call the front desk and get more but I didn't because I didn't have the need on this visit.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Small room. Uncomfortable bed and linens. Okay, I guess for overnight stop.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Close to airport"
We have stayed here before and like it's proximity to the Pittsburgh Airport and free parking. The only small beef I have with the facility is the lack of an ice machine in the whole complex. If you need ice, you have to ask the desk clerk to open up the pantry to get ice.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2014
Frank Clark
"Not impressed. Pay 20 bucks more elsewhere."
This is myself 2nd Choice Hotel and I will not stay in another.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Re
"Weekend in Pittsburgh"
We had a last minute trip to Pittsburgh. We planned on traveling to several destinations over a short period of time. We needed a central location and near the airport seemed to work well.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"try to miss this place"
Moldy shower curtain did not add to the ambiance. In room cooking made the hallway made it tough to traverse.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Get a sponge"
This hotel needs to hire more people for their janitorial staff. Every door in the place is scuffed and marked with black spots. It looks like they all need painted. There was a big cart of maintenance supplies outside the elevator that sat there for two days. The room was clean, but small.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
travel mama
"Great place to rest up on your trip"
Enjoyed the comfort and cleanliness, breakfast, and atmosphere of this hotel. Worth staying!
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
business trip l
It's was a nice hotel suite was nice sized, room temp control was nice. Compilentry breakfast was ok. But if you're addicted to coffee like Iam an need a nice strong cup my advice is to bring a coffee maker. There personal coffee maker in the room are tiny an the coffee is very weak. Wish they had a little more to do in the hotel itself other than a tiny exercise room an small basketball court. But it's very close to shopping an restaurants. Over all we had a nice stay!
3 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
"everything is ok"
the staffs are friendly and helpful, though the hotel is old.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
virginia
I needed a hotel in the area for a 7:30am flight and booked it on hotels.com. It was a little confusing to find - but I arrived late at night. It was the least expensive place that I could find with complimentary airport shuttle service. The gal that checked me in was fine - not over accommodating, but nice. The breakfast was OK. The food was over processed - they had eggs that were spongy, greasy sausage...but typical non-healthy breakfast food. I would stay there again for the price. Room was clean.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Janet
"Decent"
Not bad, will differently stay again. Nice hotel in a nice area.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Darryl
"well off the Highway"
Nice quiet location . Best place to park if flying away for several days or weeks as they let you park for free......And close to the airport ...They offer a shuttle to and from Pittsburgh Int. Airport....There is a full size refrigerator and a two burner stove and microwave , sink and dishes available....Everything was nice and clean ....A large shopping center less than 2 miles away where I picked up a tool to fix a minor problem with my vehicle and groceries to cook myself a meal...A free newspaper and pastries for breakfast , what more could one want for a very reasonable price ? I saved over $200 in parking fees
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Alan
"Nice hotel for the value."
This hotel is perfect if you are looking for a decent place to stay at a decent price. I stayed overnight while in town for business. Staff was friendly. Room was comfortable. Nothing extravagant, but clean and it had a kitchenette. Would be great if I had needed to stay longer. Lots of good resturaunts and shopping right around the corner. I have to visit this area at least 3-4 times a year. I will definitely be back amd would recommend. Just keep in mind this is a value hotel, not this Ritz.
Worn room. Basic. Obvious that Someone stole the painting from above the sofa.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Extremely friendly staff, nice place to stay if you won't be in the hotel room much
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Good hotel if you don't expect too much!"
We stayed there for three nights. Overall room is not too bad consideraing fully furnished kichanettes. My main concern for lower rating is that unlike other hotels, you don't the room service unless you request it. Also sofa bed was not too comfortable for my daughter for three nights. Breakfast was good including hot waffle and egg patties.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Rakesh M
"Pittsburgh Airport"
It's great being able to let your vehicle here while traveling via air for no charge and take a shuttle to the airport.Large
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Okay hotel."
Monochromatic paint scheme, 90s fixtures and appliances, ants in room, sad breakfast (skipped it and went out instead). Bed was ok. Walls are thin and listened to party next door into the night.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Nice comfortable room. Changed hands since last stay but still a nice reasonable room
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
"Comfortable clean room at a comfortable clean proc"
Pleasant atmosphere, clean room, free breakfast, kitchenettes, great deal!
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
business trip l
"Mainstay Suites Pittsburgh Airport"
We always stay here when we go on Vacation. Very close to the Airport. Not only do they provide a complimentary breakfast, but, also, a shuttle ride to & from the Airport. Will stay again in the Future.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
FlybyFlinton
"Good for an overnight stay"
Hotel was easy to find with my gps. For the price you can't expect more. The front desk was very helpful. Had alot of stores and places to eat near by.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
Vanesa
"Our stay at the hotel was enjoyable."
Our over all experience at the hotel was nice except that the first lady receptionist that we encounter was not so cordial. But the staff arrived later were cordial and helpful.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Great Quite Hotel"
This hotel was very clean and the staff was great! I book my drivers here now and they also like this hotel. I was running so behind and didn't even arrive till after midnight during a snow storm here, and they were fast about checking me in and I even called ahead & said I was running late and they were very pleasant to deal with! Others should take note of this quaint hotel!
4 night business trip Mar 3, 2014
Dan S
"Old and needs help"
Both rooms smelled of stale smoke, there were lots of burn marks in the carpet, mismatched paint on the walls. The only update to the room was a nice TV and bed. The location of the hotel was convenient and price wasn't bad, so that's why i tried it.
1 night business trip May 20, 2014
This was well priced and a great stay for reaching the Pittsburgh Airport for a 7:00am flight!
1 night trip with friends Apr 21, 2014
F. Snowden
"Toiletries"
They were not like most hotels I have been to, there was shampoo and hand soap at the sink, but it was previously used and there was none for the shower. There was a sofa bed, but you had to call for the sheets to be able to use it. They just didn't pay attention to details.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
T
"Would consider next time I'm in PIT"
My overall experience has been better than what I expected in all aspects: facilities, service, staff.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Hotel was close to airport.shittle was great"
Friendly check in clerk.informed me about shuttle service to sitport
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Close to the airport"
I chose Mainstay after finding my regular place hiked their rates by $80 a night and no longer offered a $10 vehicle parking fee. No charge here for leaving my vehicle for a couple of weeks. I am a very light sleeper and the room heater fan regularly woke me up , the only real problem that I had. On the return trip I dialed down the thermostat and turned the heater off , end of problem. The room stayed cozy in spite of the 20 degree outside temp. The elevator was way quieter than most that I have heard late at night .
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
"Mainstay Suites"
Overnight stay. Convenient for us. Close to Pittsburgh Airport.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
FlybyFlinton
The hotel staff was very accomondating, but the breakfast and coffee were not ready before we had to leave for the airport. Very dissapointing! The room was clean and comfortable, although the bathroom could have been cleaner. Overall, it was a pleasant nights stay. The airport shuttle was on time and the driver was very pleasant.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
"Friendly staff and close to PIT airport."
It was a good experience but parking was hard to find sometimes but excellent for the price. One thing stood out was the top of the fridge hadn't been cleaned in a month or two. Two positive things that happened was the receptionist was very friendly and courteous and also when I was eating my continental breakfast the gentleman that takes care of putting things away after breakfast hours literally waited patiently for us to get what we wanted before putting things away even though the breakfast hours were over by 10 mins. That was very kind of him. That's the definition of courteous and kindness. Excellent service, will be back next time I'm in Pittsburgh.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
"A good deal for the price."
The facility is adequate-somewhat dated. However, it is clean and safe. What it lacks in appearance, it makes up in staff. The people are informed, helpful and go beyond their duties to help the customers. I would stay there for the customer service.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"Budget accommodations."
It has been awhile since I last stayed at this property. The overall condition, quality of staff and cleanliness had definitely declined since my last visit. I found it adequate at best and would most likely not return.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
Val Z.
"Would definitely go back here."
The best things about this place is the location, the fact that the rooms are suites, and there is a free airport shuttle. The property is a little shabby and the cleanliness wasn't quite up to my standards but it is convenient to dining, shopping, the freeways, and the airport. There is the typical hotel breakfast buffet.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"A good deal when you are staying multiple nights."
This hotel caters to multi-day and long stay users, and they seemed to know many of the customers by name. I appreciated the shuttle to and from the airport (as well as other nearby locations if prearranged). The driver was friendly and accomodating. The young woman at the desk was very helpful in watching out for my luggage which the airlines had misrouted. She called me on my cell as soon as it arrived. The hotel had free Wi-Fi and a perfunctory breakfast (but I always appreciate not having to go out for coffee and something light). The rooms are comfortable and clean. Mine had a refrigerator and microwave as well as a two burner cooktop. The mattress was comfortable. The location was quiet. Main Stay is located near the Robinson Towne Center shopping area. I walked to part of the area as I needed a few items and my luggage had not arrived, but there were no sidewalks...it is a place designed for cars. As a runner, I was pleased to have the Montour trail literally below the hotel, but again, there was no sidewalk to access it, so I walked on the road to get there. I don't hold the hotel accountable for any of that, but area planners should consider sidewalks. It improves health & safety and prevents needless use of fossil fuels.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2013
Missmargaret
We had a very comfortable stay. The hotel was in a convenient location to shopping and restaurants. I would definitely stay there again
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
Delicia
"My Stay @ The Mainstay Suites in Pittsburgh"
It was very quiet & comfortable. Relatively clean. Friendly staff. Very close to the Pittsburgh International Airport, in which, hotel provides shuttle service to & from the Airport. Also, offers a Continental Breakfast. We would stay here again in the future.
Other trip Mar 27, 2013