All hotels in Hudsonville, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3301 Highland Dr, Hudsonville, MI, 49426, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Weekender"
Volleyball Tournament in town and we've been here before. We are pleased and happy!
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"will return"
good stay and very pleased.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"What you should expect for the cost"
Acceptable hotel for the money. Clean, reasonably comfortable, OK location and no complaints. Many seniors used this hotel. It needs an elevator to help get luggage... up and down. Breakfast was as expected. I'd stay here again.
1 night trip May 2, 2015
Marlon
"Kind of disappointed."
Disappointed in room. Felt that it was overpriced for condition of room. Floor not vacuumed well, holes in draperies, towels very cheap quality. Breakfast was good, breakfast staff was wonderful. Front desk girls didn't answer phone when I called down, were "too busy" with whatever they were doing on computer.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Good Stay"
The front desk people were exceptionally helpful and friendly. We did have some issues with our room not being cleaned regularly. We stayed 7 days. Overall, it was a pleasant experience.
2 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
"Good Hotel for Team or Group"
The rooms and common areas were well kept. The indoor pool was a very nice feature and looked very inviting especially with the snowy weather outside. Staff seemed to be very friendly and professional.
"Friendly Staff but needs attentin to detail."
The Staff was top notched. unfortunatly the pool was cold the hot tub was cold the ice machine did not work. the weather was so bad outside that we really could not go anywhere so we were stuck. the breakfest ladies were outstanding but I even notices that small things like the cereal dispenser was not working right. I saw three people overfill their bowls because it was dispensing too much. The room was fine and the location is fine just keep up on repairs. The stuff could of all broke on Friday and its fixed now. I am a Elite Platinum member and this is starting to become a theme at the Quality Inns that I stay at.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Nothing special."
It was ok.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Visiting Grandma and Grandpa"
The hotel is so run down and outdated. Its like stepping in a time machine back to the 80's. Ripped sheets on the beds. Cracks on the walls in the room. The pool area was just disgusting. I couldn't let my kids swim in the pool.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Location"
Accommodations were comfortable. Slight problem with air conditioning a little warm for weather conditions. Needed a slight repair. No restaurants near by closest was Saugatuck and Grand Rapids all about half hr away. Overall good
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Close to everything"
Chlorine in spa way to strong, and pool little chilly
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
"Nothing quality about this inn"
Needed a place to stay because Grand Rapids hitels were sold out. Wouldn't pay $100 to stay here unless it was the only hotel available for miles and it was.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
"Surprisingly Wonderful"
I stayed here on a trip by myself with my three young boys, and I chose it because it was the least expensive. I was immediately impressed and welcomed by the kindest, most helpful hotel staff I've ever encountered. Although there were the usual downsides of a hotel of this rating (no elevator, typical cheap breakfast, slight mold stains in the AC unit, no refrigerator), it was more than made up for by the caring attentiveness of the staff. The pool is pretty and big and well cared for; all of my requests (including one for an unexpected additional night's stay) were granted cheerfully; and all of the offerings at breakfast including coffeeare refilled promptly. Will definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Christine
"Needs Updating Desperately."
We have stayed here on multiple occasions as it is close to relatives. It is an average hotel for the area, but it is showing its age and needs to be updated. This room was clean but smelled like stale smoke/mildew. The wallpaper was starting to bubble in a couple locations. The bathroom had no fan which resulted in condensation running down walls after 2 consecutive showers (by kids so not that hot). The toilet rocked back and forth. Breakfast was typical - nothing special. Service was friendly. Don't know if we'll stay again unless it gets updated.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Grand Rapids with indoor pool"
The staff was friendly and courteous. Unfortunately expedia charged me $113 per room on my charge but the hotel gave a receipt for $91. I feel over charged. That is a significant difference!
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"NICE QUIET PLACE TO STAY"
STAYED HERE A COUPLE OF TIMES NOW. HOTEL IS QUIET, DO NOT HEAR LOTS OF HALL TRAFFIC OR DOORS SLAMMING LIKE AT OTHER HOTELS
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
"Nothing Special"
It was fine. It was a little farther from where I would have preferred to stay, but the accommodations were fine.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"over night stay."
we checked in late and the pool closed at 10 . We are adults and it should have stayed open longer. The bathroom toilet was dirty
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Glenda
"Average hotel in a good location."
The staff was friendly and the breakfast very good. Our room could have some remodeling done as there was a patch of threadbare carpet and the tv remote control did not work. The single pane windows allowed one to hear every footstep and conversation outside that was near the room. The walls between rooms are not insulated very well, and it was very easy to hear the TV and conversations in the next room.
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
Judy
No issues nice hotel
1 night trip Sep 23, 2013
"Spend the extra couple bucks and go somewhere else"
We had a late check in and were pretty much ready to turn in but got blasted with an odor of like cats living in our room. Thank God for a nearby 24hr market that had lysol spray that I drenched the room in.Then the remote for the tv stopped working ans they could not figure out the problem so we were stuck watching 1 channel. Not the worst thing. They need to spend some money foe somw upgrades. Breakfast was the highlight of our day. Won't be coming here again though
2 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
Luis
The first room they put us in was so dirty, yellowish stuff was running down the seams of the wallpaper, the bathroom light would not work, and there were brown streaks on the bed spread. I called and complained and they changed our room. The Hotel itself was in dire need of some updating and cleaning. they vacuumed but they really needed to clean the carpets. Breakfast was basically toast, cereal, sausage, oatmeal, coffee, tea, juice. their waffle iron was out of order. NONE OF IT WAS VERY TASTY!!! The pool was nice but needed to be cleaned as well. It however did not have the gallons of chlorine found in most hotel pools.
2 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
Clean room, clean pool, no major issues. TV remote didn't work. Wish there was a fan in the bathroom.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2013
jim
"Last resort"
We could not find a room in Holland so we had to branch out.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Clean, Good Staff, Great Price"
We definitely got what we paid for. I wish that they would paint the place (as the part about the peeling wallpaper is still very true) and clean the cobwebs in the pool area. Plus, the water is unfortunate, as yellow, smelly and bad tasting. But, it was safe and a really great price. Plus, there was a hot tub and breakfast. I probably would not return (as have no reason to do so), but I was satisfied with my stay. The staff is great! The pools and cleanliness were great. The place was well lit.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Heidi
clean room, AC unit didn't work well. Breakfast was ol
1 night trip Jun 24, 2013
"Closest hotel to Zealand"
TV's are outdated and the picture wasn't very clear. Wi-Fi was easy to use and desk setup was great! Good business trip hotel. The pool is like a fishbowl - right off the lobby with lots of windows - ugh.
2 night trip May 14, 2013
Deb
Quality Inn was very clean when arriving, we booked 2 rooms for the night and both rooms were very clean. Had the breakfast in the morning and it was well stocked, coffee hot and a lot of varieties to choose from. Overall I would most likely stay there again, I am well satisfied with Quallity Inn of Hudsonville, Mi
1 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2013
Vicki
The hot tub was not working.
1 night family trip Feb 17, 2013
"Not a good value for the rate they charge."
I don't think that their rate reflects the quality of the hotel-- they are charging as much as other hotels that offer more amenities like: in room fridge/microwave-- a business center with: computer and internet access, a printer/fax. The internet service they have is too slow. The television in the room is old-- we couldn't hook up our laptop to watch movies online. They had the AC running in the pool area-- it was TOO cold to swim and also, the hot tub was out of service. I chose this hotel for the pool/hot tub and we were VERY disappointed not to be able to swim comfortably. My daughter and I usually will swim for hours when we stay at hotels with a pool. The bathroom area where the tub and commode is was miniscule-- way too small! When using the commode, your leg is pressed right up against the door. Also, we found quite a bit of mildew spots in the bathtub area-- on the walls and ceiling.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2012
"lower priority for family"
The hotel is 'not bad', i travelled during labor day weekend and i wanted something in Holland,this was the nearest possible which was available when i booked on 31st Aug. Good things- Quite place, peaceful surroundings, room was clean, nice housekeeping.The breakfast is not great but not bad too, it gives you few options which is good enough to start a day. Pool was a plus.The best thing for me was 'In Room Wifi' unlike many other hotels who promise wifi and dont provide the service..this one actually had in room wifi service.Not so good things- 1.I had a comforter which was stained, however after informing the front desk they replaced it quickly. 2.We stayed there for 2 nights and on day 1 when we returned late at 12 midnight we found that our room keys weren't working and we were locked out of our rooms for few mins with kids going berserk..those were tough 5 mins. Front desk did something and helped us open our rooms.Room carpet could have been more cleaner and dont ask me about the lobby..i wish i could have jumped out of room window to go out instead of walking on the lobby carpet and using the exit doors! families you might want to search more hotels if you plan to stay in this area.because it is off the freeway on exit 62 having few options for eating out.couples.you won't get quiter place than this.if you are lucky enough to get the room on the west side..you could enjoy the beautiful sunset from your room
2 night family trip Sep 1, 2012
TravelledWithFamily
"Needs help"
Air Conditioner was very noisy and continuously turned on and off. The rug was damped in several areas and was extremely musty smelling The breakfast bar was very good with a hot and cold menu. Front desk was polite. This hotel is in seriously need of an up-grade through-out.
Other trip Aug 26, 2012
"Close to family reunion"
I liked the fact that it was a quiet place after 10 pm. The rooms were clean and the service was great. The rooms were well supplied. The Hotel was easy on easy off the expressway.
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2012
Not quite what we expected, price was good but air conditioner was very noisey, lock on door was defective, carpet was very worn out. had to ask for tissues. Needs updating badly.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2012
"Just OK."
The hotel was ok for what we needed. When I checked in, I had to wait about 15 minutes for anyone to even come up to the front desk. When we got to our rooms, there were visible stains on the comforters, spackle on the walls, and it was very tiny. The beds were clean and comfortable, which was most important, and the air conditioning worked fabulously. It was a very hot day when we stayed their, and we were quite comfortable with the room temp. The TV was very outdated, and the remote only worked when you held it at a certain angle. This is a pet friendly hotel, and we could hear dogs barking. I was not aware it was pet friendly, and would have chosen another place if I had known. The hotel can't control barking dogs, but I was hoping it would be a little more sound proof.
Other trip Aug 5, 2012
Rose
"compromise"
Needs update lamp shades stained bed spread stained air did not work-never cooled off on coolest setting\
Other trip Jul 24, 2012
pegleg
A good night sleep for the price. Small hole in carpet,Bathroom was recently updated. Nice breakfast included.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2012
"Nice place to stay in Hudsonville."
Clean room, clean hotel and close to Grand Rapids, Holland, etc... Staff was great! Helpful and friendly. This was our second stay in two years and we'd stay again.
4 night family trip Jun 14, 2012
Mr. W

"Ideal hotel for family"
Check in was efficient and front desk lady was accommodating. Simple but fulfilling breakfast. Indoor pool was inviting but did not bring swim suit for my daughter.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Fer
Quiet room, friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014