All hotels in Hudsonville, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3301 Highland Dr, Hudsonville, MI, 49426, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

Other trip Oct 2, 2012
2 night trip Aug 23, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn Hudsonville

"Wonderful Staff"
05/14/15 Kathy j Chicago, Illinois
The rooms are clean, breakfast was very good and EXTREMELY friendly staff members. Hillary was the young lady that checked us in when we arrived, her smile was infectious! Anything we needed she was accommodating. In the morning we had the pleasure of meeting Denise and Tracy also wonderful members of the Quality inn staff. Some improvements should be made to this location. Many things are outdated and worn. If this hotel had the delivery and presentation of its employees this Quality inn would be hard to beat when it comes to in the area hotels with a great price.
"Tulip Time visit"
05/07/15 renies77 Saint Louis, Missouri
We stayed here two nights. I would give the beds an A-- very comfortable. Wi-Fi was basically non-existent on the second floor. Breakfast was so-so--the first day they ran out of eggs and sausage. The room was a bit tired but clean. Bathroom was a bit small. Staff was very friendly.
"Economical but not best quality"
01/01/15 Lisa B
After my husband booked I made a quick look at the reviews and they were right on! Negatives were dirty towels hung on the back of the bathroom door, hair & bugs behind bathroom door, dirty mirror & dresser peeling. Not enough hot water! Positives - pool warm, hot tub, good breakfast, pet friendly, clean & comfortable bed. Hotel staff very friendly & accomodating! We would stay on the fly again especially with our pet.
"Just Passing through? Then select here for your stay!"
12/13/14 Old-Socialist Indianapolis, Indiana
I was just passing through and I needed a place to stay on the very cold night. I chose the Quality Inn; and I found it had reasonable off-season prices. And, more importantly - the room was warm. The Quality Inn had very convenient access to I-196; and there were several fast-food joints within walking distance. The room was clean and up-to-date; but the corridor was bland, and the lobby was worn. There was a cute pool; but it was barely large enough to just look at. But, I was not interested in swimming anyways. I was interested in getting a good-night sleep, which I did in the Quality Inn's very comfortable bed.
"Good stay for the price"
11/24/14 Brian B Mansfield, Ohio
Stayed overnight on business trip. Hotel was clean with no major signs of disrepair. It could use a little modernizing, but that was the only thing I could find. Basic continental breakfast served and staff was friendly.
"Dated but clean and friendly"
11/18/14 double77s Loganville, Georgia
We stayed only one night here, but we would stay again if in the area. The hotel itself is dated but our room was clean. The staff was friendly at check in and again during breakfast which was nice. The breakfast was nothing special, typical free hot breakfast. The curtains in our room looked like they had been put through the dryer and some of the backing had come off making it look moth eaten, but it wasn't worth complaining or switching rooms for. If you look at this hotel for what it is, an affordable place right off the interstate that is clean, then I don't think you'll be disappointed.
"Needs a lot of work "
10/19/14 annieo32 Michigan Center, Michigan
Stayed at this motel for a wedding. The best part about the place, was it was just around the corner for the wedding and the reception. It was an easy ride to the mall. The motel itself is very outdated and needs a lot of work. Once a couple of things are fixed up it will be a great place. The staff was nice, and very helpful.
"We recommended to management that they need to train cleaning staff."
10/15/14 Ellen C Livonia, Michigan
To begin with, we did leave a comment card and wrote a review to the Quality Inn management about our stay. We simply requested that they properly train their cleaning personnel, and I hope that they are mature enough to handle the job. Coffee pot not rinsed out, dust on bed headboards, hairs all around the bathroom facilities. Our response from mgt said they would address it, but based on other reviews....they are not listening. If this is the fault of the owner, I hope it is addressed soon. The place can be old, but if it is maintained and spotlessly clean, people will still come.
"Not like it was in the past... disappointed"
09/09/14 Dave W Niagara, Canada
First of all, I want to say that I have stayed at this hotel 25+ times in the past as my wife is from this area and this was a nice hotel in the past to stay at when visiting family. It has been 5 years since our last stay. Although the exterior of the building is still nice we were very disappointed with conditions of the interior. I'm going to be long winded with this review as I have so much to say about what is wrong with this place. Desk staff was friendly at check-in and our request for a ground floor room was honored. The problems started when we entered the room. The holes in the curtains were the first thing that jumped out at us (see picture). The king sized bed had 4 half sized pillows on it, never seen that before. As it turns out, trying to sleep on 2 half size pillows is something I don't want to attempt again. Now to the bathroom. The first thing I noticed were 2 bugs, one on the floor beside the tub and one on the tub, both were alive (see pictures). Wall paper was peeling off the wall and there was a layer of soap scum on the tap and tub (see pictures). I don't want to start with what was behind the bathroom door but it had not seen a cleaning in quite a while. The bathroom light was equally disgusting as it was yellow and full of what I presume were dead bugs (see picture). The next morning we got up to have a shower only to find out the towel, which was way past its expiry date had a big hole in it (see picture). Room was sparsely furnished but the carpet did appear clean. Very disappointed with the neglect this room has seen, in our previous visits the place used to be spotless. Now, on to the locking down of the outer doors at 10pm. Their policy is to lock all outer doors at 10pm. This forces you to walk around the building to enter though the front entrance. The sign says the door is locked for your safety, but for a lot of people who have to park at the far end of the building it's a long and potentially unsafe walk to get to the front entrance (see picture). The doors have key card scanners but they have chosen to disable them at 10pm, this makes no sense. With all this being said, we'll find someplace new the next time we visit the area.
"Nice place for a stop over"
08/29/14 bernard H
Very nice place. The rooms are nice and clean. Very nice pool area with a hot tub. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. A continental breakfast that is not only complimental but also a very nice set-up. Overall, we had a very nice experience.