All hotels in Warrenton, Missouri, United States of America
425 E Veterans Memorial Pkwy, Warrenton, MO, 63383, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Ok place to stop."
It was acceptable, clean, safe, and a good breakfast.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2015
Michael H.
A bit hard to find coming from St Louis area. Air conditioning was not on in room so was very hot when we first walked in. Room was clean & the staff were friendly & helpful. I would stay there again if in the area.
2 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
Sandra
"Likely will not return"
Front desk staff was nice and helpful. Had to get towels and toilet tissues as housekeeping left half a roll at best of tissue and two towels only. Room could have been cleaner as well. Room was recently painted as evidence by the overspray everywhere...I mean everywhere. The safe, the bathroom floor, the vanity, and especially the bathroom door were covered in yellow over spray/paint.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"Nothing Special"
Not as nice as it used to be. Hallways uncomfortably warm. Food okay, good coffee.
3 night trip Jul 23, 2015
"It was clean and I would stay again"
Well I was surprised at how clean it was. For the price I have found other hotels to be pretty gross! The smell when I first walked in was smoke. But when I got to my room it smelled clean and I didnt find any hairs in the bed. Always a plus. The pool was nice ( although no one else was using it for both days I was there, kind of weird) But the breakfast was non existent. Both days the lady at the front apologized and said the manager was supposed to go shopping to buy it. (just an excuse) They had stale cereal and milk, a pile of eggs and one banana. I actually took pictures. The spot where the pastrys would be was empty. There was a hot thing next to eggs. I am sure was supposed to hold something. It was clean. Both days I was early and then came back later to see if maybe stuff was not out yet and nope. Nothing was ever put out! Should not advertise if you dont do it! That is why they get 3 stars for dishonesty!
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Third time staying here. Needs a few attention to details. Parking lot in need of a major fixing.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Donald
"I used a bath mat for a towel!"
No extra blankets, not enough towels for both of us (I dried off with the shower floor mat) not enough washcloths. I asked the front desk for more and was told they were out. the whole place smells like an ash tray. Not at all worth $90.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Stephen
"Not bad"
underwhelming, lucky we did not have to spend much time at the hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"great"
Great
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Just what I needed."
Comfy and just what I needed.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Rahmana
Hotel was outdated but comfortable. Not bad for the price.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Best value in Warrenton."
The hotel is a little run down but clean. The room was large and spacious and the staff was very accommodating. The location of the property is good at it is nest door to a good restaurant and walking distance to the theatre. The indoor pool was excellent.
2 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
Greg
"Good price"
The pool was perfect temp. Bed was ok! Will stay again !! Great location for us and the price is reasonable!
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Matthew
"You get what you pay for"
We decided to take our young children for a night to go swimming. The hotel was cheap and the neighborhood is safe so we went there. First off, there is a reason its so cheap. If you want the Ritz Carlton, spend the money and go there. This is a very basic hotel, especially for Baymont. I've stayed at Baymonts around the country and this one ranks right at the bottom. The staff is mostly non existent and there isn't much to do around the hotel. The beds were sort of comfortable and worked for sleeping. The shower and tv worked and the pool is small but perfect for small kids (max depth is 5 ft). The breakfast consists of a waffles, cereal and some pack of muffins and pastries. I would consider using it again if we wanted another cheap trip to a pool during the cold winter months. The saying "You get what you pay for" seems to have been written with this place in mind.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"If you want great customer service - stay here!!!!"
Outstanding customer service from everyone. The pool area was immaculate. The housekeeping staff did a fantastic job. The breakfast had a lot of options and really good coffee! Overall, really enjoyed my stay at this hotel.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Ellen
"Got what we paid for"
There was a pungent aroma when we first entered the building and when we went looking for the elevator to the second floor there wasn't one. The breakfast was disappointing to say the least. On the plus size the beds are comfortable and the room was clean.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Carl
"Close to Interstate, easy access"
Good place to stop after driving all day. Hotel is quite and reasonably clean. The staff is friendly and ready to answer any questions about the surrounding area.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Mule Man
"Great especially for the money"
Had to find a room at the last minute during Oktoberfest. This motel was the closest to Hermann thst still had an opening. And the rate was quite reasonable. The room was very clean and comfortable. Only complaints were that the key card security entry on the outside entrance was broken and anyone could walk in to the building. And there was some highway noise from I-70 but I didn't notice after I went to sleep. Guys behind the desk were helpful in suggesting a place to get some food and watch the baseball game. Would stay here again.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Happy
"not the best but worht the price considering"
My tv not working was the only complaint I had but they has no way of fixing it, all they did was call bc or techs to come and fix it that never showed still found a way to make my time worth it.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"never again"
The motel was filthy. The shower curtain had mold on it. The bed linens had a bad odor. The odor was acidic and assaulted my nose. The gentleman at the hotel was rude and insulting. The breakfast area was dirty and poorly stocked.
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
"Very dissapointed"
Over all room could have been cleaner. Air conditioning/heater did not work properly. Could not believe that there was no elevator to second floor . My son has muscular dystrophy and he had to climb the stairs, which is very difficult for him. When reservations were made they did not tell me what floor we would be on so I didn't know that they did not have a elevator. Pool was very cloudy so we did not use. Continental breakfast was a joke.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
The wi-fi didn't connect at all and no one there could help. Other than that it was a good visit.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Rose
"OK stay"
Other than the awful coffee room was small but clean. Dated rooms using comforters and sheets with cigarette burns in them.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Maria
"Need better customer service"
All was ok until we were eating breakfast and my 11 year old daughter spilled a cup of coffee. My wife immediately told the front desk attendant and when he walked over he showed his irritation by telling us how hard the fabric on the already stained chairs was hard to clean. He stood there telling us this trying to make us feel guilty for my little girl spilling her drink. I have never been treated so rudely at a hotel in my life. I will never stay here again which is a shame because it really was a decent little place with a nice little pool.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Good night stay only minor issues."
Overall our stay was good. Several things to keep in mind. The breakfast was all carbohydrate loaded. I am diabetic so some hardboiled eggs would have been a nice thing to see. They are easy and would present a diabetic an option that would not immediately cause the blood sugar to rise. Everything was clean; our only issue was the ceiling in the bathroom had a small patch of black mold. Obviously this is a problem and can grow into a bigger problem if not tended to. Pool was nice, Employees were nice and helpful.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Chris and Heather
"Nice place!"
Nice place. Plumbing needs a little work. But was repaired, and all went well afterwards.
3 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Decent Hotel"
For the price, the hotel was decent. The temperature control was variable. It was an in room unit and did not keep temperature steady. The room was clean enough but could use extra dusting. The continental breakfast was okay with good apples and bananas.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
I would stay there again, it was comfortable
3 night trip Jun 28, 2014
M Forhan
"ok for pricel but not Baymont quality"
Hotel was undergoing landscape improvements and looked closed. Room was dirty and refrigerator still had items in it from previous users. Room was comfortable and hotel was quiet. No real amenities available.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Topcat Shrewsbury
"Can't judge a book by its cover!"
When we first drove up to the motel, I was questioning whether to stay! The exterior landscaping is sad, to say the least, and some thorough updating is needed. I assume they are fixing up the interior first as the hallways are freshly painted, our room was very clean with comfortable bedding, quiet AC unit, flat screen TV, frig and microwave. The breakfast was quite adequate too. We did not use the indoor pool but it seemed to be in good order. Check in was quick and easy plus friendly staff.
2 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Martha P.
"It was late and we did not have a lot of choices"
Room was dirty. Carpets were dirty. Outside and inside of hotel was poorly maintained.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2014
"Overall Satisified"
I had an extended stay of nearly two weeks at the Baymont in Warrenton. Overall the service was good. Every day (aside from the last day for some reason) the room was cleaned and bedding changed/new towels exchanged. The fridge was broken though, so it was used as a freezer or didn't work at all. The hallways had a very distinct smell of curry, but the room was fine. There were smoking rooms, however I did not notice any scent of smoke. The bed was comfy, the wifi was adequate and the range of channels was sufficient enough to keep me entertained (however no sleep options for the tv). Freeway access is less than a 2 minute drive as well. Overall I would recommend this hotel, whether it be one night, or an extended stay.
12 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Doesn't look so awesome outside, but inside is nice. Breakfast closes too early.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
tammy
"This is the place!"
If you want a comfortable room with friendly staff and fast Internet, this is the place. Plenty of parking, convenient location, plenty of food choices nearby. Great view. It was everything I was looking for.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Warren
"My stay at Baymont"
Me and my 11 year old daughter went to stay at Baymont. They put us on the floor with a wedding party and they kept us awake all night. The door to our room was broken and we had trouble getting back into our room. It wasn't a pleasant stay
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Genevieve
Comfortable nights stay
1 night trip May 6, 2014
"One Night Stay"
While this hotel was fairly comfortable, you could tell that they tried hard to save money by not giving any extra amenities. Breakfast was limited, without much for someone trying to watch their carbs, powdered creamer (yuck) for the coffee, no laundry bag provided for dirty clothes and no conditioner. Of course none of these were deal breakers. It was interesting that the pool was rented to the public while we were there.
1 night trip May 4, 2014
"Great place to stop between St. Louis and Kansas C"
Stopped here for a night while traveling. Price was much better than staying in St Louis. Evening and morning staff were friendly. Lobby was clean. We didn't use the pool but the area looked clean and orderly. Hallways and stairwells well kept. Our room was fine. Flat panel tv, microwave and mini fridge, and safe in the room. The only thing wrong with the room is that the full length mirror on the bathroom door had been removed at one point, and the tub drain stop had been removed. Waffles, muffins, cereal for breakfast were fine. This is our go to stop now.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"cheap"
Tried saving a little money so booked here , first off our non smoking room smelled like smoke , then take the kids to the pool and its packed with local kids having a birthday party, so waited a while went back kids got to swim for 20 min the another birthday party , it sucked we won't stay there again !!
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
jimmy
"I Travel"
I am no stranger to hotel rooms, as I travel often. This location was recently converted in to a Baymont from perhaps a Super8(?), but they make it work. 2 things I didn't like about my stay: #1 was the fact that it is literally a stones throw from the interstate. I was on the opposite side of the interstate, and I could still hear semi trucks roaring down the road. #2 There was still a empty case of beer in the closet. Kinda gross, but I suppose it could be worse...
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2013
Trevor
"not at good as posted"
I was expecting a 4 star establishment, I did not get that. Even the breakfast was below grade.
4 night trip Nov 27, 2013
jones
"Room was not completely cleaned"
Check in was easy, however once I entered my room there were things missing and dirty. I needed to call the front desk and have them bring me soap and shampoo because these items were missing from the room. As well, two of the hand towels were folded to conceal make-up stains on the inside of the towel. The walls were very thin, allowing me to hear the guest next to me cough all night. The window covering was not large enough, letting light into the eastward facing room no matter how they were positioned. Finally, the free breakfast offered was little more than two types of cereal, a loaf of bread, and a package of bagels.
1 night trip Nov 6, 2013
Patrick
"Disappointing Stay"
The room seemed at first to be a good value. Then it was noticed that the room door was kind of loose. Then we realized that the striker plate that the latch engages had been removed. When we asked about it we were told that the door was out of adjustment, so they removed them on several rooms. So instead of making necessary adjustments to the doors, as is normal, they did it the lazy way, and removed pieces, which compromises security. Then the safe wasn't usable because the previous owner took the keys with him, according to the attendant.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
cathy
"Older hotel"
The hotel was quiet, bathroom was small and barely adequate (did have a toilet and tub/shower) very small. The beds were comfortable, the room was crowded, it was not built to accommodate 2 queen beds.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
Mom & Pop
Great nights sleep. Great breakfast. Very polite employees. I will stay here again the next time I am near Warrenton, MO.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"So-So"
Check-in was friendly. We were 3 couples with king bed reservations. They had overbooked by one, so we were given a suite. The suite smelled bad, I think, because it had not been used for a while and was musty. And even though the 2 couples with king beds had a small refrigerator and clock by the bed, we had neither. Also, the breakfast area was small -- only 4 tables, and the breakfast was the usual. There must only be one person on duty in the front. In the evening, even though we called about the frig and clock, we got no response. When my husband went down, she was on facebook on the computer. Later, she was on her cell phone outside. Conversely, in the morning, the poor girl was trying to answer questions at the desk, as well as refill all the breakfast items. She was running back and forth. As I was getting tea in the morning, a spider was crawling up the wall! One good thing. The shower was nice!
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
junebug
"Good hotel just outside St Louis."
We spent one night here on our return from visiting our son at Mizzou, in Columbia. Nice hotel. Very quiet no road noise. A bit down the side road to the right after exiting the interstate. Saw the sign from the road so knew where it was. Great mattresses. AC worked a plus as the previous nights hotel's was not working. Did not have the room that was promised, but we were happy with the substitution. Did not eat breakfast at the hotel. Looked like standard hotel fare packaged muffins and bagels. There was no hot water at 6 for tea. However we had a good breakfast right next door with 10% off at the Dennny's.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Lamh
"Reasonable Accomodations"
The room was clean enough and comfortable. We only spent a short time in the room itself. Breakfast was adequate. Front desk person friendly enough. At checkin, we helped ourselves to really BAD coffee. Tasted as though it had been sitting there for days. Coffee definitely needs improving; even at breakfast it sucked. Was very concerned about security as NONE of the outside doors were secured. They were designed to open only with a keycard, but every outside door we used opened easily without a card. Just pull the handle and you're in
2 night trip Sep 17, 2013
"Would stay again."
Liked it enough to extend an extra night rather than gamble on another property. Wall unit for A/C so a little noisy but normal for this type room. Great water pressure for shower.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2013
"Horrible"
We have stayed in many Baymont Hotels. This location is disgusting. Very dirty and smelly. I was shocked at the condition of the hallway and rooms. One bed had a big burnt hole in the bedspread. Glad I had Lysol in my travel bag to deodorize the room.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013