All hotels in Warrenton, Missouri, United States of America
425 E Veterans Memorial Pkwy, Warrenton, MO, 63383, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Exceeded expectations for value and service"
The room was very clean and the service at the counter was exceptional from both shifts. Our actual event was in Hermann which was a 40 minute drive but that wasn't the hotels fault. There were plenty of stores and restaurants around the hotel including a Denny's almost in the parking lot. It also has an AutoZone just up the street which came in handy.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
clean and right price. breakfast a liitle lacking
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2013
"Not worth the trip...."
We stayed at Baymont and anticipated swimming in the pool during our downtime but the heater was broke. Was woken up by housekeeping. The whole building smelled of Indian food. The best part was the Dennys across the way. Sheets and bedding was dirty or stained.
2 night family trip Feb 1, 2013
"a little disappointed"
indoor pool area was not heated. Breakfast area dirty and food quality poor.
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
stayed here in summer on our way through and hot tub was broken. Stayed again now (dec) hot tub still broken.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2012
"Great place"
Great room for the price, would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Dec 15, 2012
"Great Hotel Experience"
My family and I were very pleased with the quality of our experience. The only trouble we had was the Wi-Fi. I don't know if there was a problem or if it just didn't work correctly, but my husband could never connect to the hotel's Wi-Fi. That's the only trouble. The pool was relatively warm, which was warmer than previous hotel stays with indoor pools.
Other trip Nov 4, 2012
Liz
The room and hallway smelled like smoke. The fist floor hallway smelled like noodles, there were glad plug ins in the hallway trying to mask the smell. We don't plan on going back again.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2012
dissapointed
"Herman Weekend"
The hotel was clean and courteous staff.
2 night trip Sep 21, 2012
"functional"
Room was comfortable with microwave and refridgarator and safe in the room. The lightcover in the bathroom was broken and taped back together. Had a spider by the sink- dead. When the upstairs people checked in late at night- we heard downstairs them walking across the room and getting up and down during the night. Breakfast consisted of frozen biscuits with note of how long to put in microwave for, gravy, donuts, 3 kinds of cereal, 1 kind of milk, muffins- 1 type and dry bread. Functional but not anything that I would want to pay extra for. It needs work!! The outlet mall has only 2-3 stores that aren't out of business. Denny's is next door- good food. Several fast food places to eat but not walking distance. There is a movie house across the street. Walmart about a mile away.
2 night family trip Oct 6, 2012
"Wedding Trip"
Room was Great..very clean! Request for more towels right away. Able to use a printer in lobby. Wish we would have brought suits nice pool. Close to shopping and drugstore. Denny's next door. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Oct 9, 2012
"family trip"
Pool hot tub doesn't work right, low water, tiles missing, near other refinishing. Room not real clean, or bathroom; but plenty of air freshner. Spent time in the lobby and heard several complaints from guest regarding cleanliness and room heating.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
Very nice, clean, friendly and low priced. Very happy
Other trip Sep 30, 2012
"Needs some serious renovations & cleaning supplies"
Both the hotel and our room itself were very run-down and not very clean. Wouldn't stay there agin!
1 night trip Sep 14, 2012
Patrish
it was good. nice pool. breakfast ok.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2012
Hal S
"Very Convenient!"
Great deal for the price. Very nice staff, got early check-in with no fuss, nice pool and hot tub. Breakfast included and all for about half of Holiday Inn Express! Right off the highway and near places to eat and shop.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2012
A
"Weekend City Wide Yard Sales"
Taking everything into accout I would stay here again. But on the downside the hot tub was not working, breakfast on Saturday AM was not ready at the stated time. The room was very clean and comfortable but I wish that I had pool shoes for the shower. The bottom of the tub doesn't look like it has ever been cleaned and the shower curtain was full of mold.
2 night trip Jul 27, 2012
Danny
Hotel was very clean and service was great. We were visiting with other family member in your location and had a happy time.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2012
Loved it
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2012
"Close to the interstate"
The breakfast does not have any eggs. The seating area was small. The staff was friendly and very helpful.
2 night trip Jul 13, 2012
"Baymont's are great."
I've stayed at Baymonts before, and this one was just as nice. Easy off and on I-70, clean, quite, and fast coutious check-in. We asked for a crib and it was in our room before we could park, unload and get there ourselves. Nice clean indoor pool. Jacuzzi wasn't working, but that was the only negative.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2012
1 night trip Nov 24, 2012
1 night trip Oct 13, 2012
2 night trip Sep 7, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton

"As a single mom traveling with her children I was pleased..."
06/30/15 Kim J Loudon, Tennessee
As a single mom traveling with her children I was pleased with the accommodations, food and the security I fel .
"Terrible managment"
06/24/15 Steven F Indianapolis, Indiana
Had one of my worst hotel experiences ever at this hotel. It started with us trying to check in at 7:00pm and having to wait over a half hour for someone to show up a the front desk. When we finally got a key, it turned out to be for an occupied room! When I went back to the desk, the employee there was actually in denial about that fact. Apparently her computer is a better source for whether a room is occupied than my own eyes. So we got a different room. This one was a supposedly non-smoking that absolutely reeked of cigarette smoke. We got yet another room. By this time we just wanted to get our baby to sleep so we just kept it, but it also had a ton of issues. The toilet didn't flush, the bathroom floor was covered with what I think was spilled shampoo (please GOD let it just be that). The tv remote was missing, which made for a fun time with our four year old who we had promised a show before bed. I went to the desk to try and get a new remote and get someone to fix the toilet, but once again no one was there. I stayed at the Baymont because I though it might be a little better than the seriously discount motels on the side of the interstate. Guess not.
"Excellent Service / Baymont Inn / Warrenton, MO"
06/19/15 jamestF9597QQ Pinedale, Wyoming
Overall our stay was excellent at this location. We accidentally left a suitcase in our room and Vic went above and beyond the call of duty to get our suitcase back to us. All else was well at the hotel itself. No issues at all. We will stay there again when traveling through that area.
"Alabama traveler"
06/18/15 260lrw Athens, Alabama
Hotel was right off the freeway...easy to find and lots of places to get a good meal. Kathy checked us in and was very nice. The room and bathroom were clean and the bed was comfortable. These were the good things. The fridge didn't work and we were traveling with things that needed to be kept cool....thank goodness for the ice machine. The breakfast was pretty good but the room was so small and couldn't accommodate all of the travelers. The coffee maker didn't work in the room...there was a cigarette burn hole in the blanket...the bathroom door looked like a full length mirror used to be there and had been ripped off, glue and holes were all over. The air conditioner didn't come on unless you turned down the temp to 64 degrees but then kept the room at a comfortable 70 or so. If not for the nice staff, would have definitely rated lower. Hotel needs MAINTENANCE!!
"Nice hotel, indoor pool"
06/14/15 torrc Denver, Colorado
Really enjoyed this hotel. It was the cheapest I could find that had an indoor pool. We used the pool, fitness center enjoyed the breakfast, had a clean room, nice sheets, nice air conditioning. Great stay.
"Disappointing "
06/07/15 Mary D
We were not impressed with the Baymont in Warrenton MO. It appears the motel has not been maintained well at all. The carpet was grungy, dusty around the edges, bathroom floor cracking and peeling especially around the toilet. My husband had to tighten the toilet seat so it would not fall off.The outside entrance was not secured at any time and we were unsure if the room lock would hold. We chose not to eat the sparse breakfast. The only positive was the bed was comfortable enough.
"Stinky/Rude"
06/05/15 Debbie C Warrenton, Missouri
If you like the smell of I guess it was curry and couldn't understand the rude management this would be your place. They must have changed owners or something because I stayed there last year several times they where friendly and helpful. But the the last stay was a nightmare they said I could pay extra for my grandkids who wanted to come visit a few hours. So they came up we all went swimming I needed to go to my room for a second and while I was there they kicked my grandkids out of pool saying they had torn up a rope in pool which in fact it had come lose and wrapped around my grandson which could have drowned him I told the kids to put it over to the side and not to swim around it. Well anyway I think they where just trying to scam me into paying for a new one even received a fake court paper. So in my opinion pass this on buy.
06/02/15 898benp Carbondale
The room was nice. Although it could of been vacuumed better around the edges. The bed was super comfy and it was very quiet. Overall very nice stay.
"My stay at the Baymont Inn"
05/28/15 Michael B Rapid City, South Dakota
I was very satisfied overall with the cleanliness and decor of the my room. However, my coffee machine didn't work in my room. There were no washing machines on site to do my laundry and the breakfast was much less than satisfying...only eggs and sausage; the eggs had no taste and seemed to be substitute and the dining area was very tiny. I was not pleased with this for the price that I had paid. Thanks
"Poor Facility"
05/19/15 marksF267WS Raleigh, North Carolina
Greeted promptly and friendly by female at front desk staff. However, as I opened door to my room, headboard was lying on the bed. Called front desk and they gave me new room. Desk attendant walked to new room to check, but found headboard lying on that bed, also. Asked if I wanted to stay in Suite with hot tub, I agreed, but to maintain $79 rate I could not use hot tub. REALLY? Then, in morning, 2 spiders waiting for me in sink as I went to use bathroom. Based on poor facility performance, room and hot tub should have been free. I did not report the spiders, but killed them both on a wash cloth and left remains for cleaning staff.