All hotels in Warrenton, Missouri, United States of America
425 E Veterans Memorial Pkwy, Warrenton, MO, 63383, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Budget Hotel"
Easygoing hotel. Not great and not bad. Good place for a stop over. I like that they are pet friendly too.
Other trip May 31, 2013
"Very Comfortable"
Very big rooms, which include a refrigerator and a safe. Indoor swimming pool and spa and a great decent breakfast selection. Beds are very comfortable with very good pillows. Also includes free high speed wi-fi. Hotel is conveniently located next to interstate, Walmart and a variety of restaurants. I would highly recommend this hotel to others.
3 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2013
"Exceeded expectations for value and service"
The room was very clean and the service at the counter was exceptional from both shifts. Our actual event was in Hermann which was a 40 minute drive but that wasn't the hotels fault. There were plenty of stores and restaurants around the hotel including a Denny's almost in the parking lot. It also has an AutoZone just up the street which came in handy.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
clean and right price. breakfast a liitle lacking
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2013
"Not worth the trip...."
We stayed at Baymont and anticipated swimming in the pool during our downtime but the heater was broke. Was woken up by housekeeping. The whole building smelled of Indian food. The best part was the Dennys across the way. Sheets and bedding was dirty or stained.
2 night family trip Feb 1, 2013
"a little disappointed"
indoor pool area was not heated. Breakfast area dirty and food quality poor.
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
stayed here in summer on our way through and hot tub was broken. Stayed again now (dec) hot tub still broken.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2012
"Great place"
Great room for the price, would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Dec 15, 2012
"Great Hotel Experience"
My family and I were very pleased with the quality of our experience. The only trouble we had was the Wi-Fi. I don't know if there was a problem or if it just didn't work correctly, but my husband could never connect to the hotel's Wi-Fi. That's the only trouble. The pool was relatively warm, which was warmer than previous hotel stays with indoor pools.
Other trip Nov 4, 2012
Liz
The room and hallway smelled like smoke. The fist floor hallway smelled like noodles, there were glad plug ins in the hallway trying to mask the smell. We don't plan on going back again.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2012
dissapointed
"Herman Weekend"
The hotel was clean and courteous staff.
2 night trip Sep 21, 2012
"functional"
Room was comfortable with microwave and refridgarator and safe in the room. The lightcover in the bathroom was broken and taped back together. Had a spider by the sink- dead. When the upstairs people checked in late at night- we heard downstairs them walking across the room and getting up and down during the night. Breakfast consisted of frozen biscuits with note of how long to put in microwave for, gravy, donuts, 3 kinds of cereal, 1 kind of milk, muffins- 1 type and dry bread. Functional but not anything that I would want to pay extra for. It needs work!! The outlet mall has only 2-3 stores that aren't out of business. Denny's is next door- good food. Several fast food places to eat but not walking distance. There is a movie house across the street. Walmart about a mile away.
2 night family trip Oct 6, 2012
"Wedding Trip"
Room was Great..very clean! Request for more towels right away. Able to use a printer in lobby. Wish we would have brought suits nice pool. Close to shopping and drugstore. Denny's next door. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Oct 9, 2012
"family trip"
Pool hot tub doesn't work right, low water, tiles missing, near other refinishing. Room not real clean, or bathroom; but plenty of air freshner. Spent time in the lobby and heard several complaints from guest regarding cleanliness and room heating.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
Very nice, clean, friendly and low priced. Very happy
Other trip Sep 30, 2012
"Needs some serious renovations & cleaning supplies"
Both the hotel and our room itself were very run-down and not very clean. Wouldn't stay there agin!
1 night trip Sep 14, 2012
Patrish
it was good. nice pool. breakfast ok.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2012
Hal S
"Very Convenient!"
Great deal for the price. Very nice staff, got early check-in with no fuss, nice pool and hot tub. Breakfast included and all for about half of Holiday Inn Express! Right off the highway and near places to eat and shop.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2012
A
"Weekend City Wide Yard Sales"
Taking everything into accout I would stay here again. But on the downside the hot tub was not working, breakfast on Saturday AM was not ready at the stated time. The room was very clean and comfortable but I wish that I had pool shoes for the shower. The bottom of the tub doesn't look like it has ever been cleaned and the shower curtain was full of mold.
2 night trip Jul 27, 2012
1 night trip Nov 24, 2012
1 night trip Oct 13, 2012
2 night trip Sep 7, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton

"Pleasant Stay - Reasonable Rates"
07/28/15 karenrF1718NW LIncoln
Rooms had been updated since my last stay there several years ago. Rooms are spacious, even with two beds, and I appreciate having a fridge, microwave and a complimentary breakfast.
"we stayed there on our return home from a trip to Alabama..."
07/25/15 Edward W Papillion
we stayed there on our return home from a trip to Alabama. The motel was easy to find, close to the interstate, and nice in appearance. The room was clclean and comfortable, with both a desk and chair and a recliner. Breakfast was served from6 to 9 AM, but by 8:30 it was empty. They only had juice and a couple of muffins. Not even milk for cereal. My wife and I are type 2 diabetics and there was nothing there we could eat by 8:30 AM.
"Inviting and cozy. Fun pool."
07/24/15 Mike H Columbia, Missouri
We stayed here when we were traveling to Herman, Missouri for a festival. We loved it here. The room were ample-sized and everything was spotless. There was a great energy about the pace. If you are in the area, I recommend staying at Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton.
"family trip"
07/21/15 763donnat Kansas City, Missouri
I enjoyed my stay at your hotel the only thing i would suggest is that u make extra pillows and blankets available to your guest (since my grand baby insisted on sleeping on the fun) other than that my stay was very comfortable Sincerely Donna Taylor
"Very nice property"
07/20/15 James G Lewes
Clean, comfortable room. Nice breakfast. Friendly and efficient staff. Great for a night's stay while on the road.
"Not what I would expect from Baymont"
07/13/15 Ralph C Fruita, Colorado
There were people in the hall ways smoking. There is no elevator. The room was dirty and there was a stains from previous guests that were not taken care of. The sheets were too thin and the main cover was torn. This is not what I have been accustomed to from a Baymont Inn.
"Won't EVER stay there again!!"
07/04/15 kevinkB7438MA Peoria, Arizona
I will NEVER stay at the hotel EVER!! The tub had bugs in it, the lights didn't work, the bed sheets and comforter was stained. The air conditioner didn't work half the time. The ONLY reason we stayed was because we drove all day long and we just were to tired to look for another one. Our room was discussing!!! A lot of people were suppose to meet us at the hotel , including our family. I told my family NOT to come to the hotel were we stayed. We had 32 couples and after what we expected, I'll never say anything positive to say about our stay period! Then they knocked on our room at 8:33 AM wanting to clean our room, woke us up. Check out wasn't until 11:00am The bathroom had brown and black stuff around it!!
"As a single mom traveling with her children I was pleased..."
06/30/15 Kim J Loudon, Tennessee
As a single mom traveling with her children I was pleased with the accommodations, food and the security I fel .
"Terrible managment"
06/24/15 Steven F Indianapolis, Indiana
Had one of my worst hotel experiences ever at this hotel. It started with us trying to check in at 7:00pm and having to wait over a half hour for someone to show up a the front desk. When we finally got a key, it turned out to be for an occupied room! When I went back to the desk, the employee there was actually in denial about that fact. Apparently her computer is a better source for whether a room is occupied than my own eyes. So we got a different room. This one was a supposedly non-smoking that absolutely reeked of cigarette smoke. We got yet another room. By this time we just wanted to get our baby to sleep so we just kept it, but it also had a ton of issues. The toilet didn't flush, the bathroom floor was covered with what I think was spilled shampoo (please GOD let it just be that). The tv remote was missing, which made for a fun time with our four year old who we had promised a show before bed. I went to the desk to try and get a new remote and get someone to fix the toilet, but once again no one was there. I stayed at the Baymont because I though it might be a little better than the seriously discount motels on the side of the interstate. Guess not.
"Excellent Service / Baymont Inn / Warrenton, MO"
06/19/15 jamestF9597QQ Pinedale, Wyoming
Overall our stay was excellent at this location. We accidentally left a suitcase in our room and Vic went above and beyond the call of duty to get our suitcase back to us. All else was well at the hotel itself. No issues at all. We will stay there again when traveling through that area.