All hotels in Warrenton, Missouri, United States of America
425 E Veterans Memorial Pkwy, Warrenton, MO, 63383, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"I Travel"
I am no stranger to hotel rooms, as I travel often. This location was recently converted in to a Baymont from perhaps a Super8(?), but they make it work. 2 things I didn't like about my stay: #1 was the fact that it is literally a stones throw from the interstate. I was on the opposite side of the interstate, and I could still hear semi trucks roaring down the road. #2 There was still a empty case of beer in the closet. Kinda gross, but I suppose it could be worse...
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2013
Trevor
"not at good as posted"
I was expecting a 4 star establishment, I did not get that. Even the breakfast was below grade.
4 night trip Nov 27, 2013
jones
"Room was not completely cleaned"
Check in was easy, however once I entered my room there were things missing and dirty. I needed to call the front desk and have them bring me soap and shampoo because these items were missing from the room. As well, two of the hand towels were folded to conceal make-up stains on the inside of the towel. The walls were very thin, allowing me to hear the guest next to me cough all night. The window covering was not large enough, letting light into the eastward facing room no matter how they were positioned. Finally, the free breakfast offered was little more than two types of cereal, a loaf of bread, and a package of bagels.
1 night trip Nov 6, 2013
Patrick
"Disappointing Stay"
The room seemed at first to be a good value. Then it was noticed that the room door was kind of loose. Then we realized that the striker plate that the latch engages had been removed. When we asked about it we were told that the door was out of adjustment, so they removed them on several rooms. So instead of making necessary adjustments to the doors, as is normal, they did it the lazy way, and removed pieces, which compromises security. Then the safe wasn't usable because the previous owner took the keys with him, according to the attendant.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
cathy
"Older hotel"
The hotel was quiet, bathroom was small and barely adequate (did have a toilet and tub/shower) very small. The beds were comfortable, the room was crowded, it was not built to accommodate 2 queen beds.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
Mom & Pop
Great nights sleep. Great breakfast. Very polite employees. I will stay here again the next time I am near Warrenton, MO.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"So-So"
Check-in was friendly. We were 3 couples with king bed reservations. They had overbooked by one, so we were given a suite. The suite smelled bad, I think, because it had not been used for a while and was musty. And even though the 2 couples with king beds had a small refrigerator and clock by the bed, we had neither. Also, the breakfast area was small -- only 4 tables, and the breakfast was the usual. There must only be one person on duty in the front. In the evening, even though we called about the frig and clock, we got no response. When my husband went down, she was on facebook on the computer. Later, she was on her cell phone outside. Conversely, in the morning, the poor girl was trying to answer questions at the desk, as well as refill all the breakfast items. She was running back and forth. As I was getting tea in the morning, a spider was crawling up the wall! One good thing. The shower was nice!
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
junebug
"Good hotel just outside St Louis."
We spent one night here on our return from visiting our son at Mizzou, in Columbia. Nice hotel. Very quiet no road noise. A bit down the side road to the right after exiting the interstate. Saw the sign from the road so knew where it was. Great mattresses. AC worked a plus as the previous nights hotel's was not working. Did not have the room that was promised, but we were happy with the substitution. Did not eat breakfast at the hotel. Looked like standard hotel fare packaged muffins and bagels. There was no hot water at 6 for tea. However we had a good breakfast right next door with 10% off at the Dennny's.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Lamh
"Reasonable Accomodations"
The room was clean enough and comfortable. We only spent a short time in the room itself. Breakfast was adequate. Front desk person friendly enough. At checkin, we helped ourselves to really BAD coffee. Tasted as though it had been sitting there for days. Coffee definitely needs improving; even at breakfast it sucked. Was very concerned about security as NONE of the outside doors were secured. They were designed to open only with a keycard, but every outside door we used opened easily without a card. Just pull the handle and you're in
2 night trip Sep 17, 2013
"Would stay again."
Liked it enough to extend an extra night rather than gamble on another property. Wall unit for A/C so a little noisy but normal for this type room. Great water pressure for shower.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2013
"Horrible"
We have stayed in many Baymont Hotels. This location is disgusting. Very dirty and smelly. I was shocked at the condition of the hallway and rooms. One bed had a big burnt hole in the bedspread. Glad I had Lysol in my travel bag to deodorize the room.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Dean
"Stayed one night everything was perfect."
Great experience, I had no issues. Staff was friendly. Room was clean and cool, I would not hesitate to return.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
it was great would stay again A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
3 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Good basic hotel"
This hotel was very good for a clean, basic, no-frills hotel. The pool was nice and the breakfast in the morning was good (self-made waffles, biscuits and gravy and breads and cereals. Our only issues were that the room was a little warm when we got there and took a while to cool off and the mini-fridge in the room wasn't very cold.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
Amelia
"baymont"
OK, except stains on bedding and leaky faucet, pop machine didn't work
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Good location, not noisy."
The management was very nice and hospitable. I enjoyed talking with them, they were very helpful with information about the area. The hotel was very clean, the pool area was nice and well kept. Breakfast was quite good with a nice variety of options. My only problem was that they don't tell you that the electrical switch (light switch) just inside the door does not control any lights. It controls the outlet that the refrigerator and microwave are plugged into. So if you turn it off, you are turning the power off to those items. Other than that our stay was very pleasant. The rates were quite reasonable. The ice machine worked well and was away from the rooms so that you didn't hear it. Denny's was next door, and there were many dining options within a short drive. I'd stay again.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Good bargain."
Nice priced hotel. Good for budget family trip.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2013
Annie
"Budget Hotel"
Easygoing hotel. Not great and not bad. Good place for a stop over. I like that they are pet friendly too.
Other trip May 31, 2013
"Very Comfortable"
Very big rooms, which include a refrigerator and a safe. Indoor swimming pool and spa and a great decent breakfast selection. Beds are very comfortable with very good pillows. Also includes free high speed wi-fi. Hotel is conveniently located next to interstate, Walmart and a variety of restaurants. I would highly recommend this hotel to others.
3 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2013
"Exceeded expectations for value and service"
The room was very clean and the service at the counter was exceptional from both shifts. Our actual event was in Hermann which was a 40 minute drive but that wasn't the hotels fault. There were plenty of stores and restaurants around the hotel including a Denny's almost in the parking lot. It also has an AutoZone just up the street which came in handy.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
clean and right price. breakfast a liitle lacking
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2013
"Not worth the trip...."
We stayed at Baymont and anticipated swimming in the pool during our downtime but the heater was broke. Was woken up by housekeeping. The whole building smelled of Indian food. The best part was the Dennys across the way. Sheets and bedding was dirty or stained.
2 night family trip Feb 1, 2013

Estancia comoda,a precio módico!
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2015
ivan
"Nær highway med kort vei til det meste (med bil)"
Sentral nær Highway med lett ankomst og gratis parkering med god plass. Lett å finne. Store rom med AC i typisk amerikansk stil greit utstyrt for prisen. Pen rengjøring, ingenting å utsette på dette. Litt vel erketypisk amerikansk frokostbuffe, men det hører antagelig med - positivt at den allerede var tilgjengelig 0600. For et sted å bo forholdsvis rimlig uten at man skal tilbringe dagene på selve hotellet er dette et ypperlig valg. Ingen unødige ekstra dikkedarier, men tilstrekkelig komfort og servise.
9 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Roy Arne
"Minimum service"
Room was booked automatically with a smoking room although i am a non smoker and received no warning at all of this particularity : corrected with Expedia by phone : first room given to my friends was a stinking heavy smoker room , changed . Mine stinked too but was bearable with all day window opened at street level ... Very poor phonic insulation with hotel over I 70 and truckers having a habit of horning while driving by : ear plugs mandatory . breakfast with zero variation from day to day , protein = industrial eggs and mash beef . Coffee : american donkey piss standard , no surprise , but dont expect a caffein kick from it : Dennys across the parking . Decent overall experience .
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
rascal
FR
"Slecht ontbijt ; stoffige kamer, en dus slechte sc"
Hoonmaak. Personeel niet echt vriendelijk. Slecht ontbijt, laag geschoold personeel. Zeer gedateerde inrichting!
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
Krister

TripAdvisor reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton

"worst stay ever"
02/04/16 Judy K Erie, Colorado
We have stayed here a few times but this was the worst. 1. we needed an adjustment on our charge Tiffany said she had to call the manager. In the meantime we went to our room..No Hairdyrer. So when the manager Herman Patel arrived he told us that he had a bad day and worked a 12 hour day....Sorry no excuse and you shouldn't be telling your guest about it...So to get our credit back he said he could do it at anytime during the year! Wrong Answer. we wanted it back then. Also he had to get a hairdryer for me. Then we noticed the alarm clock did not work..We asked Tiffany if she could Please get us another and she said she Couldn"t..Another Wrong Answer. In the morning when Chriss was in she said they had new clocks in the back that she could have given us. After We traveled 10 hours this was not the kind of service I would expect from any Whyndam Properties. We have be members since 1991. I feel that someone should review this property and be shown how to run a Inn properly.
"Need new houskeeping"
01/19/16 U3964XPnicolec Chicago, Illinois
The room was half clean half dirty...there was a plastic bag of someone elses garbage on the sink when i arrived, the window was open so my room was freezing, there were crumbs on the bed....i suppose i should be thankful i had clean towels for a shower.....I probably wont stay here again to be honest.
"Average"
01/04/16 24edwardj Green Bay, Wisconsin
I ofter wonder why hotels put people next door to one another when the place is not full. If it is just for the sake of the housekeeping staff, why not put the guests first. Who ever painted this place should be fired. If you put paint on the door frame, wipe it off or tape the door frame first. The colors were not my choice, but it is just a hotel.
"Not happy"
12/30/15 jamesdB6895AQ Effingham, Illinois
Room smelled like feet and toilet ,slimy grease in drawers and top of TV cabinet from some kind of meat. Bathroom had a fowl smell.
"My stay"
12/06/15 B6362DEsusang Coon Rapids, Minnesota
The room was very nice. I only had 1 problem, I forgot a light jacket in my room, 215. When I called they said yes it was there and to get it back I would have to send a label to them to ship it back. Almost an impossible thing to do. How would you know what it would weigh or the package suze? I asked them to mail it and put the charge on the card I used for the room, they said they could not do that. Other motels will send things back that way even sometimes free. Very disappointing.
"Never again"
11/22/15 740krystalk Emporia, Kansas
This hotel was the worst Baymont I have ever stayed in. You walk through the halls and you feel like you come out smelling like smoke. One of the side doors that was closest to our room did not work with our room keys. We walked into our room and flipped the light switch and nothing happened. We had one lamp that worked. There was hair in the shower. I just felt so dirty after staying there. I do not recommend it. I felt like it was a $29.99 room, not a $65.00 room. I couldn't wait to leave in the morning!
"Great, great for the price!"
11/12/15 Laura H Central Kentucky
Needed a bed after a long day drive. Stopped at another hotel in Warrenton, but they were booked. Thank goodness, because we found the Baymont and I'm sure I saved $50-$60 bucks. We had a clean room (bed was amazingly soft and comfy), flat-screen tv, frig and microwave. Denny's Restaurant within walking distance. Fresh paint on the walls in the hallway and our room and looked like new carpet was also going to being installed. The staff was very helpful and nice. Will stay here again on our way back through. Thanks Baymont!
"super great"
11/08/15 ArlyBrokaw warrenton
Not a single complaint. Everything everywhere was clean. Smelled great. Loved the colors. Pool was excellent im sure if i went in... Felt warm. Staff friendly and prompt. Everytime i saw anyone they were working. Breakfast GOOOOD. The value is unbeatable.
"Not Happy"
10/28/15 lisaaN5959PF Sedalia, Missouri
This hotel does not have any standards. I have stayed here two times now and it is obvious that they do not clean the rooms. I'm sorry but if i am paying a not cheap amount to stay in your hotel then i do expect some kind of standard. The management could care less, if you have complaints.
"Perfect for a Slob"
10/28/15 johnvB2539LT Clarksville, Tennessee
The bedsheets were blood stained and looked like the beds had already been slept in. Fake eggs and fatty sausage for breakfast, the breakfast area hand a napkin under a table that leveled it, but looked like it had been there for several weeks. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful, but this owner must be a putz because his whole family lives in the motel, like a flop house.