All hotels in Warrenton, Missouri, United States of America
425 E Veterans Memorial PkwyWarrentonMO63383United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Room is not nice
    Bad amenities
    Bad breakfast
"Great place to stop between St. Louis and Kansas C"
Stopped here for a night while traveling. Price was much better than staying in St Louis. Evening and morning staff were friendly. Lobby was clean. We didn't use the pool but the area looked clean and orderly. Hallways and stairwells well kept. Our room was fine. Flat panel tv, microwave and mini fridge, and safe in the room. The only thing wrong with the room is that the full length mirror on the bathroom door had been removed at one point, and the tub drain stop had been removed. Waffles, muffins, cereal for breakfast were fine. This is our go to stop now.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"cheap"
Tried saving a little money so booked here , first off our non smoking room smelled like smoke , then take the kids to the pool and its packed with local kids having a birthday party, so waited a while went back kids got to swim for 20 min the another birthday party , it sucked we won't stay there again !!
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
jimmy
"I Travel"
I am no stranger to hotel rooms, as I travel often. This location was recently converted in to a Baymont from perhaps a Super8(?), but they make it work. 2 things I didn't like about my stay: #1 was the fact that it is literally a stones throw from the interstate. I was on the opposite side of the interstate, and I could still hear semi trucks roaring down the road. #2 There was still a empty case of beer in the closet. Kinda gross, but I suppose it could be worse...
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2013
Trevor
"not at good as posted"
I was expecting a 4 star establishment, I did not get that. Even the breakfast was below grade.
4 night trip Nov 27, 2013
jones
"Room was not completely cleaned"
Check in was easy, however once I entered my room there were things missing and dirty. I needed to call the front desk and have them bring me soap and shampoo because these items were missing from the room. As well, two of the hand towels were folded to conceal make-up stains on the inside of the towel. The walls were very thin, allowing me to hear the guest next to me cough all night. The window covering was not large enough, letting light into the eastward facing room no matter how they were positioned. Finally, the free breakfast offered was little more than two types of cereal, a loaf of bread, and a package of bagels.
1 night trip Nov 6, 2013
Patrick
"Disappointing Stay"
The room seemed at first to be a good value. Then it was noticed that the room door was kind of loose. Then we realized that the striker plate that the latch engages had been removed. When we asked about it we were told that the door was out of adjustment, so they removed them on several rooms. So instead of making necessary adjustments to the doors, as is normal, they did it the lazy way, and removed pieces, which compromises security. Then the safe wasn't usable because the previous owner took the keys with him, according to the attendant.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
cathy
"Older hotel"
The hotel was quiet, bathroom was small and barely adequate (did have a toilet and tub/shower) very small. The beds were comfortable, the room was crowded, it was not built to accommodate 2 queen beds.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
Mom & Pop
Great nights sleep. Great breakfast. Very polite employees. I will stay here again the next time I am near Warrenton, MO.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"So-So"
Check-in was friendly. We were 3 couples with king bed reservations. They had overbooked by one, so we were given a suite. The suite smelled bad, I think, because it had not been used for a while and was musty. And even though the 2 couples with king beds had a small refrigerator and clock by the bed, we had neither. Also, the breakfast area was small -- only 4 tables, and the breakfast was the usual. There must only be one person on duty in the front. In the evening, even though we called about the frig and clock, we got no response. When my husband went down, she was on facebook on the computer. Later, she was on her cell phone outside. Conversely, in the morning, the poor girl was trying to answer questions at the desk, as well as refill all the breakfast items. She was running back and forth. As I was getting tea in the morning, a spider was crawling up the wall! One good thing. The shower was nice!
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
junebug
"Good hotel just outside St Louis."
We spent one night here on our return from visiting our son at Mizzou, in Columbia. Nice hotel. Very quiet no road noise. A bit down the side road to the right after exiting the interstate. Saw the sign from the road so knew where it was. Great mattresses. AC worked a plus as the previous nights hotel's was not working. Did not have the room that was promised, but we were happy with the substitution. Did not eat breakfast at the hotel. Looked like standard hotel fare packaged muffins and bagels. There was no hot water at 6 for tea. However we had a good breakfast right next door with 10% off at the Dennny's.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Lamh
"Reasonable Accomodations"
The room was clean enough and comfortable. We only spent a short time in the room itself. Breakfast was adequate. Front desk person friendly enough. At checkin, we helped ourselves to really BAD coffee. Tasted as though it had been sitting there for days. Coffee definitely needs improving; even at breakfast it sucked. Was very concerned about security as NONE of the outside doors were secured. They were designed to open only with a keycard, but every outside door we used opened easily without a card. Just pull the handle and you're in
2 night trip Sep 17, 2013
"Would stay again."
Liked it enough to extend an extra night rather than gamble on another property. Wall unit for A/C so a little noisy but normal for this type room. Great water pressure for shower.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2013
"Horrible"
We have stayed in many Baymont Hotels. This location is disgusting. Very dirty and smelly. I was shocked at the condition of the hallway and rooms. One bed had a big burnt hole in the bedspread. Glad I had Lysol in my travel bag to deodorize the room.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Dean
"Stayed one night everything was perfect."
Great experience, I had no issues. Staff was friendly. Room was clean and cool, I would not hesitate to return.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
it was great would stay again A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
3 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Good basic hotel"
This hotel was very good for a clean, basic, no-frills hotel. The pool was nice and the breakfast in the morning was good (self-made waffles, biscuits and gravy and breads and cereals. Our only issues were that the room was a little warm when we got there and took a while to cool off and the mini-fridge in the room wasn't very cold.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
Amelia
"baymont"
OK, except stains on bedding and leaky faucet, pop machine didn't work
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Good location, not noisy."
The management was very nice and hospitable. I enjoyed talking with them, they were very helpful with information about the area. The hotel was very clean, the pool area was nice and well kept. Breakfast was quite good with a nice variety of options. My only problem was that they don't tell you that the electrical switch (light switch) just inside the door does not control any lights. It controls the outlet that the refrigerator and microwave are plugged into. So if you turn it off, you are turning the power off to those items. Other than that our stay was very pleasant. The rates were quite reasonable. The ice machine worked well and was away from the rooms so that you didn't hear it. Denny's was next door, and there were many dining options within a short drive. I'd stay again.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Good bargain."
Nice priced hotel. Good for budget family trip.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2013
Annie
"Budget Hotel"
Easygoing hotel. Not great and not bad. Good place for a stop over. I like that they are pet friendly too.
Other trip May 31, 2013

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

Estancia comoda,a precio módico!
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2015
ivan
"Nær highway med kort vei til det meste (med bil)"
Sentral nær Highway med lett ankomst og gratis parkering med god plass. Lett å finne. Store rom med AC i typisk amerikansk stil greit utstyrt for prisen. Pen rengjøring, ingenting å utsette på dette. Litt vel erketypisk amerikansk frokostbuffe, men det hører antagelig med - positivt at den allerede var tilgjengelig 0600. For et sted å bo forholdsvis rimlig uten at man skal tilbringe dagene på selve hotellet er dette et ypperlig valg. Ingen unødige ekstra dikkedarier, men tilstrekkelig komfort og servise.
9 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Roy Arne
"Minimum service"
Room was booked automatically with a smoking room although i am a non smoker and received no warning at all of this particularity : corrected with Expedia by phone : first room given to my friends was a stinking heavy smoker room , changed . Mine stinked too but was bearable with all day window opened at street level ... Very poor phonic insulation with hotel over I 70 and truckers having a habit of horning while driving by : ear plugs mandatory . breakfast with zero variation from day to day , protein = industrial eggs and mash beef . Coffee : american donkey piss standard , no surprise , but dont expect a caffein kick from it : Dennys across the parking . Decent overall experience .
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
rascal
FR
"Slecht ontbijt ; stoffige kamer, en dus slechte sc"
Hoonmaak. Personeel niet echt vriendelijk. Slecht ontbijt, laag geschoold personeel. Zeer gedateerde inrichting!
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton

"If you have no other choice. . ."
05/03/16 Jan P
. .do not stay in Room 220! My best friend and I stayed here one night, April 29, 2016 as we were passing through. If/when we pass through again, we will NOT stay here. There is mold in the bathroom above the bathtub/shower, and behind the toilet. I was able to take a somewhat warm shower but an hour later, when she went to take a shower, there was NO hot water. Also, it's a non-smoking room but there was a cigarette burn in one of the bed blankets. The refrigerator needs to be tossed and replaced with a brand new one. It reeked of a rotten smell! There was only one coffee and one coffee cup. Seriously, stay away from this place if at all possible. We wanted to stay in St. Louis but this was the closest we could get given there was a huge convention going on. AND! I don't want to leave this out, the door jam is bent like someone tried to break in at one time. When we complained at check out, the hotel clerk said they'd check into our complaints, but I seriously doubt anything will be done. I normally check trip advisor for hints and suggestions beforehand, but it was very late and we needed to stop at somewhere. I expected much better from Baymont. Hopefully, this one is the only one in such disrepair.
"Absolutely terrible!"
04/17/16 scottrZ6901HV Concord, New Hampshire
Stayed at this hotel while I had business in the area. Upon check-in, noticed a very strong odor. Dismissed it due to the fact it was late. Arriving at the room, noticed that there was oil on the door lock. Morning came and there was no hot water. Called the front desk to find out what was going on, was told the manager would get back to me. After fifteen minutes or so, heard some noise outside so I opened the door and found two housekeepers. Asked them if they knew anything about the hot water to which they responded, "No English." Finally, gave in and took a cold shower and got my things together. Went down to the front desk and spoke with the manager. His response, "What do you expect from a 100 year old property?" I expect a clean room and hot water. Too much for this property evidently. Showed him other deficiencies with the property such as malfunctioning security doors, missing knobs from the room, etc. Passed on the complimentary breakfast given there wasn't any hot water for the workers' to wash their hands.
04/06/16 phillips804 Milford, Pennsylvania
Our stay was great. We stayed there nights with a two year old. It was challenging to stay the least. The staff was so helpfull and accommodating. We could have stayed at a newer hotel for twice the price but why.
"Just kinda gross and in disrepair"
03/31/16 Christy W
I've stayed at this hotel twice and I've decided I won't be staying there again. The whole place is just kinda gross. It's clearly in need of a complete makeover. It feels very old, very dirty, and very tired. Here's what I've noticed: My shower curtain had a lot of mildew at the bottom, the carpet in the room was dirty (and likely very old), there was mold growing around the calk in the hot tub, the paint was peeling from the bottom of the pool and the hot tub, the ceiling in the pool area had things falling from it and into the pool (something green and gooey fell on my hand), the shower curtain railing was falling down so the shower curtain wouldn't close all the way, and the extra blanket we asked for had a hole large enough for me to put my hand through. Who keeps their hotel in this bad of shape? I truly question whether the cleaning staff really cleans. I stayed there 3 nights and I'm pretty sure we had the same towels all 3 days (one towel was rough and one was soft...seems like a coincidence to be given the same type of towels 3 days in a roll). I never saw anyone check the chlorine levels in the pool and taking into consideration the lack of cleanliness around the rest of the hotel I would doubt anyone does. I hate to think what's growing in there. We also experienced some weird people. One evening we were walking to our hotel room and one of the staffers looked at us weird and asked us what room we were in (felt like she was accusing us not being booked guests...not sure why anyone would want to hang out there) and then one night when we were sitting in the hot tub a strange woman was hanging outside the window looking in...super creepy. She just kept peering at us. I did enjoy the breakfast. There's a lot of food to choose from so it's free, so that's nice. I've stayed here because it's a lot cheaper than the other hotels in the area but it's certainty not worth $60 a night. Just stay away.
"Easter Visit"
03/31/16 857debib Kennett, Missouri
The room was sufficient, but not as clean as you would think. There was some kind of food crumbs in the drawers as well as dust and cob webs that we admit wouldn't be exactly noticeable unless you are staying in the room. There seemed to be an issue with towels, not enough of them. We did find in the room that if we needed some small item, like a toothbrush, we could get one from the front desk, this turned out to not be true, they should remove the cards from the rooms. The most concerning issue was the locks. They seem to be outdated, sometimes hard to get to read the card key, and the knobs themselves were loose and would be difficult to turn to open. On top of that, the room we stayed in we found out that if we didn't push the door one last shove, it wouldn't latch at all. This made security a concern for us. We did find the people friendly and helpful and we would consider staying with them again.
"Baymont Inn"
03/29/16 Linda J Sioux Falls, United States
The bedroom and bath were comfortable and very clean. Breakfast was a disappointment. No fresh fruit & goofy eggs. The manager was very helpful and friendly.
"Going down hill"
03/29/16 Stacy S Warrenton, Missouri
I Lived in Warrenton MO for many years before moving away. I have seen this hotel change names many times. However the inside never seems to change. I was traveling and wanted a cheap place to stay. I learned cheap is not always recommended. Upon checking in the staff member was rude. The pool and hot tub had mold growing around it. The pool area had feces and band-aids on the concrete. The a/c would not cool the room so we did not sleep. The wall were so thin I could hear the other guest. I reported the noise and nothing was done about it. I had a non smoking room but the room still had some time of unpleasant smell. I personally will not stay at this location again. The building and rooms are going down hill.
"Friendly Staff"
03/19/16 Kandy S Sioux Falls, South Dakota
The hotel was ok. The breakfast was very good. The great staff is the selling point!! So outgoing and friendly. Enjoyed visiting with them.
"Great value, friendly and clean"
03/19/16 Beverly H
Friendliest place we have been in a long while. Extremely clean, well kept and quiet. I had my doubts when the parking lot had few cars, but what a surprise. Pool and hot tub were immaculately clean as well.
"Critique of Baymont Inn, Warrenton, MO"
03/18/16 martahae Apple Valley, Minnesota
The staff was very helpful, polite, and courteous at all tmes. We were there for a family reunion and wasn't in our room a lot. However, we did decide to turn on the TV at one point and it didn't work. The on duty staff tried to fx it with no success and offered to move us but by that time we had "spread" out in our room and moving wasn't an option. She said why didn't we say something earlier and we told her we hadn't had time to relax with tv. I do thnk I should have some type of refund or compensation for that inconvenience though.