All hotels in Metropolis, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here203 E Front St, Metropolis, IL, 62960, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Cheaper than the casino"
I seen this room online. It was considerably cheaper than the casino. We had the Jacuzzi room. It isn't the nicest or cleanest place but it worked for a nights sleep at a cheaper price.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Very dissatisfied customer"
The comforter smelled like urine and for a no smoking room there were cigarette butts all over. The hallway smelled of smoke as well.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Very friendly staff
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Sweet suite!!"
Excellent for the weekend get away
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"just close to casino"
Stayed to just play at casino no rooms here. In the room they had a safe but could not use no keys they are going to be removing them so no room safes while your gone. Very dark at night not a lot of light walking through parking lot going to casino I was parked on back side of hotel (creepy). Got a smoking room with king bed that I booked online got there checked in got to room it was two beds that had to be twin beds not queen to small for that was not told at check in.( wife had to sleep in other bed that was fun):(
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
wbo44
"convenient location"
very convenient to the casino and to the local square where there's lots of good eateries
1 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
troy
"good find"
Very nice stay. Beds was clean and comfortable. The eating area was to small but it was clean and breakfast was good.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
nancy
"Superman city"
Good indoor pool. Clean room.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Very disappointed"
Very disappointed in the quality of the hotel. I cannot remember the last time I paid $70+ for a room and had an actual tube tv. We stopped for the evening to watch the Ironbowl and were not able to get the game on the antiquated television. The amenities were not in line with minimum standards I feel all hotels should have. The Casino hotel located 400 feet away has a nightly room rate of $49.95 and is new and updated. Do not waste your time with this hotel. It reminded us of the hotel in the Shinning it is that old. The owners need to invest some money back into this location or slash there prices to reflect the .5 star rating.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Geln
"horrible hotel"
Took over half an hour to check in because the manager had no clue what she was doing. Room key had to be re-encoded every day in order to get into room. Hallways smelled horrible, toilet didn't flush right.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"next to casino"
the water in shower was cold. security lock was broken and the front desk already knew it when i told them at checkout,someone before us had broken it. the tub and toilet had stains in it.when the right cleaning products will do the work also whoever makes the beds had just thrown the sheets and blankets up on it
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
blondie
"George"
Very hard for seniors no elevators to go to higher floors, other than that everything else was fine.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2014
"out of the way from what i asked"
hotel was fine except i asked for non smoking for health reasons room was non smoking but the hall was bad seems as if people didnt smoka in room so everyboby on second floor smoked in the hall. also I asked for groung floor but was put on second and I have problem with steps. came by early to make up room we were dressing getting ready to leave for day when got back they had skiped cleaning room.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Lee
"amazingly awesome!!"
They had everything you could need that most people forget waiting in the room it was clean and the jacuzzi was amazingby far the best room I've ever stayed at
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
Melinda
"room and staff"
coffee pot in room has build up in the water storage, had to clean it myself. hot water takes a while to get hot, in the morning it seems to be ok but in early hours does not seem to be very hot. rooms are nice and clear the hotel is older but for the cost I would stay here again. Staff is helpful as much as possible, no keys to the room safe, many are lost , suggest they go digital for safes in rooms. Wifi not very fast but usable. fridge freezer needs defrosting.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
It's close to the casino, that's what I wanted for my two underage sons while I stayed at the casino. The room and facilities are very good for the price.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Kenny
"Terrible service"
When arriving late around 12:30am, I went into the lobby where there was no one there to check me in. I walked around looking for the attendant but found no one. I called the hotel number which only rang in empty lobby. Another person with a room came in and we waited. After 15 minutes I called the 1-800 number. The operator tried the hotel number and told me they would relocate me to a different hotel. After waiting a total of 25 minutes the attendant showed up. Instead of apologizing he rudely barked, "Your name!" If it weren't almost 1am I would have left right than. As I was getting my bags out of my car I heard the attendant screaming at the man who was waiting as well. I have never experienced such horrible service.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
"Friendly and fun"
I had a delightful stay at the Baymont Suites in Metropolis. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to make sure I had a convenient room for me and my dog. The security lights were an added plus as I had to go out in the middle of the night to let the dog out. Great place to stay.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2014
Laurie
"Hard to find"
The hotel was fine. it is older and right next to a casino. Found however, it was very difficult to find based on the information given.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
ron
"hotel review"
i booked 2 non smokin suites n as soon as u walked into the hall all u could smell was cigarette smoke due 2 my allergies n my dads copd medical condition we had 2 return the keys n didnt stay there i had 2 go book 2 more rooms at another hotel n just lost my $200 at this particular hotel if u all need the confirmation numbers i can get those 4 u but i was very dissatisfied with baymont in metroplis
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
"Great clean place to stay for the money"
Wife and I stayed 3 nights to attend a family reunion in nearby KY. Room was clean, a/c nice and cold. Superman museum was right nearby. Walls seemed thin and the tub didn't drain well but overall a great value.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Melhorn Family"
Awesome rate clean rooms with comfortable beds. The continental breakfast could use improvement they had bagels but no cream cheese nor butter pastry we a bit on the dry side...We will return in the near future. We travel from Nashville Tennessee to metropolis about every 4 months.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
Melhorn
"close to casino"
chose Baymont for location next to casino. (Labor day weekend and Harrah;s was full) Building is old and the outside needs to be cleaned up. Paint is peeling, some of the siding is falling off, outside door that we used did not lock...no key required for entry. Room was OK, cleaner that I expected after seeing outside. Bed was comfortable, but pillows are old and thin. Floor (we were upstairs) is squeaky and slanted. Glad we were on the top floor for that reason, felt bad for the people under us. Outside lighting is poor at night. Parking lot is extremely dark. Internet did work fine, did not go for the breakfast in AM.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"not too bad"
Mixed feelings, but a decent hotel for the money. Friendly people, located next to casino. Room wasn't as clean as I'd like. Pool was nice, hot tub was more like a warm tub.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"The 2nd most horrible hotel I have ever stayed at."
Location was lousy, carpets filthy, halls not properly lit, I was even nervous going out my door. I will never go back.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
T. Sample
"Overall disatisfied"
When we arrived everything seemed fine for the price we paid. However, once we got our things to take our stuff to the room, we found that someone was already in the room. When we went to the front desk to inquire their excuse was that it must be that an employee pulled the key and put their things in there. The lady at the desk said she apologized and that she showed the room to be empty. She said she was going to go lock out the room to see what happened. She then gave us the key to another room which downgraded us from 2 queens to 2 full beds and no pull out couch. We then had to climb 2 flights of stairs with our luggage due to no elevator. Continental breakfast left a lot to be desired.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
"quiet and clean"
This is a nice hotel - especially for the money. Check out is at noon - so you don't have to hurry.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
richardp
Floor wasn't vacuumed and my dogs were getting all kinds of treats :( One of the security doors to the building was broken and unable to latch. Proximity to Harrah's Casino is AWESOME!!!!
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
"Unexpected surprise"
What a nice place will plan around this any time I am in the area to stay again
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Just me
"Central location for day trips"
Overall decent place for the price
3 night family trip Jun 1, 2014
"It took five hours for the hotel room to cool down"
For the little bit of extra money it would be worth it to spend night somewhere else.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
dan
"Good hotel for price and location"
For the price and location it's a good hotel. The rooms are a little dated and could use some updating. I wish the room had more outlets but that's probably a problem with a lot of hotels that are a few years old now that we travel with phones, iPads, etc. that need to be plugged in. The room was quiet. The hotel is clean. The pool area is nice and clean. The hotel staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet is probably on par with other hotels in this range--nothing great, but adequate. And the staff was attentive to keeping the area cleaned up and stocked.
Other trip May 6, 2014
DT
"Too noisy!"
The room doors slammed about once every hour from Midnight to 6 am. What happened to quiet time? The staff could hear it, but said nothing!
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Gail
"Good for an overnight."
It was good for an overnight stay . The hot tub was cold and so was the room with the swimming pool. The water in the pool was warm.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Arlan
"Dirty, disappointed"
The first time we stayed here the room was ok. This time the room was dirty. I found an old poorest by the bed. None of the plugs worked except for the one over the sink. There were cig burns on the blanket.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
marie
Good
4 night trip Feb 12, 2014
Stewart
"For price and location this is a good hotel."
This is a nice hotel. The room was very clean and staff very friendly. Need was very comfy. It's an older motel but it's close to casino you can walk to it.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Room was clean and for the most part quiet. Staff was okay. Didn't like the fact Ihad to l leave a copy of my credit card at front desk
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
Great location for overnight stay and play time at the casino. Only bad thing was the road construction.
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2013
Sherri
"close to harrahs"
The first room we were in was nasty , no sheets hadn't ben cleaned.We were quicly given another room /suite,an upgrade,and it was fine,clean and well maintained.The clerk done an excellent job handling this situation. it still should have never happened.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"deer season"
Overall the hotel was nice and we would have enjoyed it had it not been for the hunters that were staying there. They were up VERY early and all we heard were voices and doors banging!!!! We were right next to one of the exits so it made the noise even worse. Needless to say, we were up at 4am. Nothing wrong with the hotel though, we found it clean and comfortable. Just didn't sleep much......
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
"good"
Road construction made it difficult to get to the hotel.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"Completely Dissatisfied"
It was horrible...I traveled there for a funeral, did not get the bereavement rate because I booked through hotels.com rather than through the hotel directly. I booked the suite that had the jetted tub, it didn't work, couldn't use the pool as it was raining outside, couldn't get on the internet, called tech support from the room and they couldn't even hear me on the phone....it was horrible on top of having to attend a funeral the next day!
1 night trip Oct 31, 2013
Jamie Tennant
"Nice rooms!"
The room was very comfortable. Enjoyed our stay!
1 night trip Oct 24, 2013
JF
"disgusting"
The service was great! The staff was real friendly but the room was incredibly discusting! Yellow stains on the walls, stuff splattered in the painting behind the bed, the hallway wreaked of cigarettes, and the alarmclock was completely covered in filth! It hasn't been wiped down in a looooong time. The hotel would have gotten 4 or maybe even 5 stars if they would give the rooms a deap clean one in awhile.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2013
linda oglesbee
We had to stay in a different room the third night. They worked really hard getting it ready for us early but they obviously haven't deep cleaned the room in a long time. It was a smoking room and there was yellow stuff dripping down the walls and stuff splattered on the painting behind the bed. And even the alarm clock was disgusting. The service was great just the cleanliness was horrible
2 night trip Oct 17, 2013
mike mcdonald
"Smoking and Towels"
This particular hotel needs to get a better understanding of the term non smoking. We were placed on a "non smoking" floor which was apparently a smoking floor! The smoking went on for quite sometime on the "non smoking" floor and had gotten so bad that there was a haze of smoke in the hallway which then filled our room. Top it all off.... It took us over an hour to reach the front desk about the smoking issue. In the meantime we stuffed a sheet under the door to try and stop the smoke from entering the room. By the time the front desk got the matter under control it was 1:00 am in the morning and we a had a huge business meeting the same day. Maybe it's me but one towel in the shower doesn't work when two people are sharing a room. Instead of attempting to contact the front desk..... I went down and got some towels from the attendant.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2013
"Great Place To Stay!"
The satff was very friendly, the room was clean, the area was very quiet-which I appreciated because I had travelled for several hours! It is very easy to get to off the Interstate and only a few blocks from downtown Metropolis. I left a special pillow behind and when I called they saved it for me to pick up on my return trip. The free breakfast was a nice way to start the day, too! Next time I visit I will stay again and utilize the hot tub and indoor pool.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
Chuck K
"Perfect for a one night stay"
The room was dated but the bed was super comfy. The bathroom needed a little repair. The free continental breakfast was priced right.but it meet our needs.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Cyndra
"Very nice"
They sold out of the room I reserved but they made up for it by upgrading me. Front desk was wonderful. Room was very comfortable. Could have been cleaned better, found an open shampoo in the shower, but overall was very nice.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013