All hotels in Cambridge, Ohio, United States of America
61595 Southgate Road, Cambridge, OH, 43725, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Convenient to work project"
If I had a complaint, it would be poor internet service. In the evenings seemed to get kicked off quite a bit.
2 night trip May 20, 2013
"Family Travel"
Arrived after 6 p.m. room was clean, small with double not queen beds. Toilet and shower was private - but the sink was in the sleeping area. Since there was more than my husband and myself we did boys/girls turns getting ready. Variety of nearby places to eat. Went to the pool about 9:25 to find the pool closed at 10:00 - a bit disappointing after a long day in the car. Awakened a couple of times through the night by footsteps/or bouncing ball above us. Complimentary brkfast was fine with hot items on the menu "kitchen" area was clean.
Other trip May 6, 2013
The hotel appeared very dirty and smelled really bad. We requested a non-smoking room and it smelled very smoky. I refused to take my shoes off to let me feel touch the carpet (everything just felt dirty). The comforters appeared to beabout 20 years old and were very thin and worn. We took the comforter off of the bed as soon as we got into the room. If I hadn't had already paid upfront, I would have moved to a different hotel.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2013
Overall nice stay, the breakfast was nice and the staff were courteous. The breakfast was nice and had both hot and cold items. convenient.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2013
J.C.
"Work"
Staff was very pleasant! Breakfast was well done. But you had to be quick on the weekends.
Other trip Mar 30, 2013
Judy
"A very nice place to stay"
Had a very good nights sleep!!
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
"meets are your requirements"
comfortable, clean, and quiet....don't need much more than that!!!
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
"Grade = B"
Nice hotel. Clean. Friendly staff. Great swimming pool and hot tub. Good breakfast. Bathroom was smaller than average. TV was okay. I'm used to staying in 2-star hotels, i.e. Days Inn, Best Western, etc. This hotel was slightly better than those mainly because of the swimming pool and hot tub.
Other trip Jan 14, 2013
Correy
"Needs maintenance"
The hotel was nice, and the staff was extraordinarily helpful. However there was black mold on the bathroom walls.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2012
"Good older hotel"
We stayed one night while visiting relatives in the area...While this is an older hotel it was clean and the hotel staff very nice. We were told that they will be updating in the next few months with flat screen TV's, microwaves and beds. Complimentary breakfast was like any of the other larger hotels was good. We would stay again :)
1 night trip Nov 13, 2012
Seaoats228
It was a nice hotel, comfortable for a traveler.
1 night trip Nov 5, 2012
dianne

The air conditioner from the room above was dripping on ours - it felt like a Chinese water torture. The lady we dealt with was excellent. The pool was very clean and well-kept. The hotel is starting to show its age. Grounds were well=kept.
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
"Stayed again"
unfortunately pool out of order due th repeated maintenance issues
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Connie
"suitable"
Rooms were clean. Hotel in general was average. Close to shopping. Seemed safe cameras everywhere. Breakfast average.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
3 night trip Nov 15, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Baymont Inn Cambridge

"Recent Stay"
08/25/15 Mary Jane E Cambridge, Ohio
The only thing I did not like was that the sink was not in the room with the shower and toilet, and the hot tub was broke. Everything thing else was great!!
"Honeymoon"
08/24/15 Jessica H
My husband and I rented the junior executive king suite for our wedding night and were very pleased. The room was very clean and the jacuzzi tub met my expectations. The pool was warm and relaxing, but the hot tub was out of commission that night due to jet problems. Our privacy was met to our expectations. I would definetly stay here again. The desk clerk was cordial and very helpful and respectful. A+ in my book!!! I recommend this hotel for your stay.
"Pleasant"
08/11/15 cherylw473 Cambridge, Ohio
The staff was very cordial. When we arrived our room was not available due to the previous occupant needing to stay an additional week for work. The staff upgraded our room to a non-smoking king room by the exit door to accommodate smoking outside. The room also had a jacuzzi tub, which was a very pleasant surprise after traveling 8 hours that day. The room was very clean, and the bed was comfortable!
"Double rooms"
08/09/15 kitkka Ocean City, Maryland
Breakfast was awesome. Updating rooms. Need queen beds instead of double beds, bathrooms small.
"D.C. or Bust"
08/09/15 Calvin G Oregon, Wisconsin
Stayed here enroute to Washington, D.C. We reserved three rooms on the Rewards program for our family. The rooms were great, pool nice, hot tub control was broken, but the tub was warm and clean. Also a very ample breakfast.
"Ohio stays"
08/02/15 joemT7113DT Fort Wayne, Indiana
Third time staying here. The first time made a good enough impression we drive an extra 30 past the relatives we are visiting to stay. Rooms are clean. Staff are prompt and pleasant.
"Very nice hotel!"
07/28/15 randolphd358 Sterling, Virginia
This is a very nice hotel at a very reasonable price. The lobby, room and breakfast area was very clean. The staff were very friendly and courteous. The breakfast was better than other hotels we have stayed in. I would highly recommend this hotel.
"Rushed!"
07/25/15 Danielle M
Check out is at 11:00 am... Starting at 7:30 they where vacuuming in the hallway then around 9:00 a maid nocks on our door wanting to clean our room when she realizes we are still in our room asks me if we are going to check out.. Sorry I wasn't aware I have to check out because you want to clean as I said I didn't have to check out until 11:00!!! Other than that clean hotel...
"Staff & room were wonderful"
07/17/15 John T Peoria
My husband & I both have health issues as I am on oxygen and have certain needs when booking a room. The staff, especially the front desk were most helpful in booking us a room on the lower level, close to an entrance and with 2 beds. This was guaranteed to us and it was delivered. The room was very clean and all staff that we met were very helpful in getting us into our room. The room was clean & quiet. We will definitely stay here again when our travels take us thru Cambridge.
"Nice hotel, needs some updates, but good overall"
07/07/15 Typedsrn Reynoldsburg, Ohio
This was a good hotel for my family, we had a spur of the moment trip and selected this hotel. We would definitely use them again, the employees were very friendly, my children loved the pool and the hot tub, and they liked the breakfast. The location was perfect for us as well close to the freeway but far enough away to still be quiet, also located very close to many stores and restuarants. Overall it was a good experience, the only thing I would even express concern about is some of the updating and the smell of smoke in some of the areas of the hotel, NIce place we will stay again.