All hotels in Cambridge, Ohio, United States of America
61595 Southgate Road, Cambridge, OH, 43725, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

Rather comfortable
    Great pool
  • Wellness Area
    Sufficient wellness & sports facilities
"In need of renovation"
Hotel is old, lots of stains on carpets, musty "old" smell. Very few electrical outlets, dim lights in room. Decent HD tv with HD channels. I stayed here because the newer, better hotels at this location were booked up due to oil & gas work in the region. Stay elsewhere if you can.
2 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
Rob H.
"very convenient for my purpose"
I was satisfied with the exception of the pillows that (for me) were too big and puffy.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
"Overpriced"
Disappointed in what we received for the price. Stayed the night before in a HI that was in much better condition with same amenities for $40/night less.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"good value"
Clean hotel and room had comfortable beds and was quiet. Hotel staff were nice and kept the pool open late. No hassle check in and out.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
Great staff and good location
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
The hotel was quite nice. The hot tub and pool were well maintained. There was a woman's nightgown left on the back of the bathroom door from the previous tennant and the check in at the desk was quite slow. Other than those two minor things the room was very nice and clean and the place was well maintained.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
Uncomfortable, outdated, and dirty. I don't want to add anymore to my review.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Considering the grossly exaggerated hotel prices due to the Oil and Gas activity in this area, this was a decent value when compared with some other places I stayed in the area. The bathroom/shower was clean, the wifi worked well, the breakfast was adequate but I wasn't a big fan of the bed ( a bit stiff) and the drawer fell off of the dresser when I went to use it. If the price was more in line with my expectations for this type of accommodation I would have given it a higher rating.
2 night business trip May 28, 2014
Craiiig
"Friendliest Staff to date"
I frequent many hotels, this one tops the charts in friendliest staff... going out of their way to say hello and engaging the customers. I did get a sense from the signage posted that the hotel has had it's share of run-ins with guests who steal. So it just seemed that there was a little extra guard up in general in that respect. The rooms were comfortable, could use a lot of paint touch up. Thermostat was very confusing because it was pick a number between 1-25 to get a temperature that worked best. Turns out 21-22 was somewhere between the air conditioner turning on and the heating turning on... so yes very confusing on that one, I would definitely suggest that to be the next upgrade the hotel goes after.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Jordan
"Enjoyed our stay."
We were very impressed with the Baymont Inn. We hope to stay there again in the future.
1 night trip with friends May 6, 2014
"Great place"
Great overall ..one thing I called n brought to managers attention ... The housekeeping girl went in poolside restroom n came out which 100% looked like the same rag , n she used it to clean the windows sills n tables in the pool area
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Cheryl
he room was very nice as was the entire building including the pool. Would definitely recommend. Breakfast was great. Nice selection and they kept it serviced .
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
virginia
"Perfect stay if passing through"
Passing through town to get to another destination so pulled over here for the evening. Glad I did. Bed was perfect, TV was perfect, and the front desk clerk was as good a clerk as I've ever had.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Trey
"a night stay"
Hotel was clean...room was clean. Daughter enjoyed the pool. The breakfast was decent. No complaints.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
"Smoking room, I had booked nonsmoking"
When we arrived the clerk told us our rooms would be smoking although we had booked it as nonsmoking. The clerk blamed it on Expedia. The rooms smelled from past tobacco use, not a pleasant stay.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"Our stay in Baymont Inn"
The king size bed was great . I slept like a log Bedding exceptional. Room clean and well kept. Breakfast was great. I would recommend this one . We were on the back side, quiet. If in front there is more road noise.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
jeanie
"IT WAS A BED"
For the price it was a place to sleep. That is all it was. It was fairly clean for an old building. The pillows were horrible.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2013
"Booked non-smoking but..."
Disappointed that we had booked a non-smoking room but when we arrived, all they had was a smoking - no extra rooms. Luckily, another person showed up at the same time and wanted a smoking room - the hotel staff was great and we were able to switch.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2013
Robin
"Overnight stay on return trip home"
Hotel was old and out of date. Room smelled. Bathroom was cramped. And, the breakfast was not very good
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
"Problem"
Our room was not cleaned one day. Problem between management and another guest
6 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"Ok for a few hours, if you're taking a long trip and need to stop somewhere"
Pros - Nice pool, free breakfast Cons - Lobby and hallways are dark and dingy. Beds were really really high - my three year old had to sleep in the bed with me, I barricaded the area around him because I was so afraid he will fall off the bed, which made it hard to sleep. Overall Hotel had more of a Motel pitstop feel to it. I guess the pool separated it from being motel. Not sure why they are called suites except that there was a desk in our room. The bathroom was tiny, had to get all the way in the bathroom just to close the door. There was no sink in the bathroom, so you had to turn the lights on in the room to brush your teeth waking others up. Overall not a good stay, wish we stayed at the new hotel across the bridge next to Cracker Barrel.
1 night trip May 7, 2013
Jen
"Best we could find that took pets..."
It was ok. Overall the room was pretty clean, but the bed was not comfortable. We chose this hotel because we needed a place that took pets and this was the best we could find. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub briefly the night we got there and the breakfast area was well stocked with lots of choices in the morning. We would have never stayed there if it weren't for the dogs, but all things considered it was fine for one night.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
Laurie 42
"Bruised"
Cambridge is not a garden spot. Let me start there. The scenery isn't bad, but accommodations are standard truck route hotels and food choices are mostly chain restaurants, all grouped around an intersection of I-70 that includes a Walmart and a Super K-Mart. These rooms get used hard. The walls in my room, once covered in a beautiful fabric wall-paper now show signs of deep gouges and rips in that fabric, in some places hanging in shreds.
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
MamaFrizz
WE enjoyed our stay very much...the room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable...we would surely stay there again...thank you for the service of providing a good place to stay
1 night trip May 14, 2013
"Convenient to work project"
If I had a complaint, it would be poor internet service. In the evenings seemed to get kicked off quite a bit.
2 night trip May 20, 2013
"Family Travel"
Arrived after 6 p.m. room was clean, small with double not queen beds. Toilet and shower was private - but the sink was in the sleeping area. Since there was more than my husband and myself we did boys/girls turns getting ready. Variety of nearby places to eat. Went to the pool about 9:25 to find the pool closed at 10:00 - a bit disappointing after a long day in the car. Awakened a couple of times through the night by footsteps/or bouncing ball above us. Complimentary brkfast was fine with hot items on the menu "kitchen" area was clean.
Other trip May 6, 2013
The hotel appeared very dirty and smelled really bad. We requested a non-smoking room and it smelled very smoky. I refused to take my shoes off to let me feel touch the carpet (everything just felt dirty). The comforters appeared to beabout 20 years old and were very thin and worn. We took the comforter off of the bed as soon as we got into the room. If I hadn't had already paid upfront, I would have moved to a different hotel.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2013
Overall nice stay, the breakfast was nice and the staff were courteous. The breakfast was nice and had both hot and cold items. convenient.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2013
J.C.
"Work"
Staff was very pleasant! Breakfast was well done. But you had to be quick on the weekends.
Other trip Mar 30, 2013
Judy
"A very nice place to stay"
Had a very good nights sleep!!
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
"meets are your requirements"
comfortable, clean, and quiet....don't need much more than that!!!
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013

The air conditioner from the room above was dripping on ours - it felt like a Chinese water torture. The lady we dealt with was excellent. The pool was very clean and well-kept. The hotel is starting to show its age. Grounds were well=kept.
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
"Stayed again"
unfortunately pool out of order due th repeated maintenance issues
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Connie
"suitable"
Rooms were clean. Hotel in general was average. Close to shopping. Seemed safe cameras everywhere. Breakfast average.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013