All hotels in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2911 Voyager Drive, I-43 And Mason St Exit 183, Green Bay, WI, 54311, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"nice hotel convenient to uwgb"
stayed for a uwgb basketball game. Close to campus, convenient. Very good restaurant/bar Mackinaw's next doot.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
Joel
"2 night stay"
Stayed 2 nights ... It was warm and comfortable. Good breakfast nice staff.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Good for the price..."
The rooms are clean and nice for the price. The staff was very friendly. Breakfast was very good, lots of choices.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
"close to family and shopping"
we had use of the swimming pool for the family and it was great it was in good condition and very clean
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"Sleeping issues"
The staff, owners were very kind. However, in the first room I checked in to the smoke alarm was beeping so I had to move rooms. I was moved across the hall which was next to the an exit door. Every time someone left or arrived through that side door, it slammed. I think I woke up 10 times at night. Some repairs are needed because if I stay there again, I'll know where not to ask for a room.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2014
"No elevator boo"
Room was not made in the morning
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
The most disappointing is that the pool area was freezing, they said it was due to the weather and all the windows...NO WAY. One girl at the desk said "but the water is warm: She obviously hasn't felt it lately. NO ONE could swim in there!! The hot tub temp could have been warmer. One reason we stayed there was to relax by the pool..didn't happen. Would not recommend.
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
"Close to family"
My sons and I had a very plesant stay. The staff was very friendly and we enjoyed the breakfast service each day. The rates were very reasonable.
4 night family trip Dec 3, 2013
"HORRIBLE"
I did not have a working shower in my room, nor could I get a shower before I had to leave in order to make it to kick off time. VERY FRUSTERATING, disappointing and wondering how this hotel is still in buisness. I left my name and number with the desk clerk to have the manager call me about my concern and I have yet to hear from this hotel or franchise.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
My kids loved the spa that was in the room. There are a few things that I have noticed in the room as I was watching TV. The Kleenex box had one tissue left had to go and asked for a box. The drawer to the dresser was broken n hanging. Went to asked for an extra sheet n comforter the lady asked why is it dirty nine told her no I needed it for the sofa bed for my son to sleep on then she said oh...breakfast was boring not very good, yogurt,toast,cereal,milk,juice n coffee.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2013
"OK for the price"
The hot tub jets were not working and the water was very cloudy, it made my skin burn. The rooms were clean and bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Sheri
"very impressed"
better than super 8 on oneida street
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
"Hard beds and missing staff"
The beds were like a padded surfboard. The staff was absent when we looked for more pillows. The lawn service people were running equipment right outside our window at 730 am. Softer beds and some consideration for people who do not intend to rise with the sun would make this a better place to stay.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2013
DJ
little out of the way but yet close to interstate to get where ya needed to be. had a great stay. would be a return customer. Thank You
2 night trip Oct 22, 2013
Theresa
"it was great came up to see packer game !!!!l"
me and wife had great time nice people very help full!!!!
2 night trip Oct 19, 2013
patrick mrochek
"In Green Bay for a funeral...not a fun trip."
Needed a hotel on the east side to make it convenient to the church. It was a very sad trip - maybe next time will be to watch the Packers play!
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
Butch
"Everything was fine!"
Stayed there with my wife because I was doing a duathlon race the next morning. No problems with check-in, the price was reasonable and the room was comfortable. Didn't use the pool, eat breakfast, etc. Just a quick in and out.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
D rJump
"Quick stop after wedding"
We stayed at Super 8 after our wedding and the hotel was very comfortable. The desk agent let us check in early when it was convenient for us to do so which helped out tremendously. The bed was just what we needed after a long day on our feet.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2013
"Very good experience"
We were quite satisfied with our stay at the Super 8 in Green Bay. The hotel was clean, newly updated. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was much better than we expected. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2013
"bike ride"
Came in at 11:45 pm. She had the reservation ready. She was friendly and personable. We got up and left at 5:30 am. I was able to grab a cup of coffee, cereal and a banana before we left --even though the breakfast was not open yet.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Nice Hotel---Close to Green Bay attractions"
Arrived last Sat and left Friday---Real quite and the breakfast area was Great
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Butch
"Convenient to Restaurants and I-43"
Convenient, close to restaurants and I-43. Outside landscaping needed some work.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Fine choice for the price"
My 14 year old son and I stayed here for 3 days on each of two separate weekends while visiting family in the area. It is a very basic motel but has a decent little pool, close to inexpensive meal choices, just off the interstate, beds, lighting, temp control etc. all just fine. When we did have questions the staff were all very friendly and very quick to help in any way they could. It is not new, fancy or memorable but it is clean and a nice choice for a reasonable price!
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
Ideal access and comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2013
The people at the desk were very nice and helpful. Stay as fine.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Marci
"Close to East Green Bay"
Found motel to be refurbished, clean, very reasonably priced, conveniently located, and in safe area. Breakfast consisted of: make your own waffles, sausage, pastry, cereal, yogurt, fruit juice, and other items.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"N/A"
Nothing to complain about. Rooms are not that big but comfortable. Regular Hotel.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
I was impressed with how friendly the staff was and how clean the rooms were. I will definitely be coming back to this location.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
dawn
"not too far of a drive"
Hotel was recently remodeled , it was a pleasant stay.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
"Just needed a bed for 4 days"
I was attending a conference about an hour away so all I needed was a bed but the indoor pool and hot tub were a great addition.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"Very nice hotel close to where I needed to be"
clean, friendly staff, good location. Pool, hot tub and sauna. Close to good food! Breakfast available.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
DeAnna
"Just ok"
Fridge and microwave not working in room. Staff was pleasant. Room was adequate, but nothing to write home about. Hotel had problems with water and was working on pipes when we arrived.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
Hotel reeked of smoke smell, even though it is a state law not to smoke in buildings, there were obviously guests smoking inside. Pool and hot tub were filthy, cloudy, green, could not see the bottom of the 5 foot deep pool. I was disgusted. Restaurant next door was good, convenient location.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
"Hotel ok lets you bring your pets"
Group of ball players arrived about 2:30 am were fighting in halls could not sleep called front desk twice before problem was taken care of. We left hotel at 5am and went home.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Terry
"Great location and great amenities"
I was very happy with my stay at this hotel. They had in room wifi, a nice indoor pool and hot tub, they had nice TVs in the room, a microwave and a good size mini fridge in the room. The room was very clean. The staff was very helpful and prompt. They had a continental breakfast every morning. The hotel is right off the freeway and right next to a few restaurants and a Marcus Theatre. My only issues with the room were the bed wasn't very comfortable, but most beds in hotel rooms aren't. I also didn't like the shower head. I felt it was too strong of a spray and I couldn't seem to turn it down. Other than those 2 things, I quite enjoyed my stay.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Good location in Green Bay"
The staff when i checked in was extremely helpful and everyone was very friendly.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
COMFORTABLE, CONVENIENT
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2013
DAN
"Great value hotel"
For a budget-friendly hotel, this place was great! Clean, comfortable and very inexpensive. Didn't use pool area, but it looked really nice. Super friendly staff. Only complaints: air conditioning was very loud and the king size bed had a fitted sheet about 2" too small. Wouldn't stay in place. But both very minor. Would definitely stay there again!
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2013
great pool
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2013
"Got a good room at a good price, but."
Have always had a good stay at super 8 hotels, it was ok here but, the sheets were too small for mattress, kept coming off during the nite. I always need to use the hot tub, but it was hardly pumping any water or air, then someone must have worked on it, then it was blowing air up out of the tub, and the water was cool, no heat. Breakfast was normal, except there was a water leak in the ceiling of the lunch room.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
m1man
"close proximity to UWGB"
My kids had summer camp at the UW so we decided to find a hotel close to the school. This fit the bill perfectly. We were about 5 miles away and with the hotel close to the highway we were there in no time. Continental breakfast was fine for the kids. I was bored of it by day 3, but that's no big deal since there are coffee shops all around. The pool was adequate for the number of people at the hotel during a full week stay. Not sure though on a busy weekend. The one complaint was the lack of cool/heat controls in the room. There didn't seem to be a happy medium of where to put the dial, it was either too hot, too cool, or too humid. Otherwise, nice staff, great location, and price.
5 night trip Jun 16, 2013
Nikki
"Overnight stay"
the front desk person was very friendly and helpful. However the room I had was filthy, the carpet had some sort of substance on it that even my shoes stuck to. Very little if any insulation between rooms, a lot of noise from both the hallway and adjacent areas. If you need a good night's rest, this is not the place.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
Traveler 906
"Green Bay"
I would not recommend this hotel. Very disappointed.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
kelly
"EXCELLENT BUSINESS STAY"
I enjoyed the sleep on the new matress and covers. Very relaxing.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2013
"Quick on - off access to I-43"
Overnight with two rooms. Everything was great. I think all double beds should be removed from motels. Try to think up a queen combination. The hot tube was out of order when we were there.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2013
"Pros and Cons"
Hotel was clean and comfortable with excellent staff. However we had requested and booked a handicapped room as my husband has a walker and we would have preferred an accessible bathroom and shower. Expedia said we would get that. When we arrived the clerk asked if expedia called us to let us know that we would not be able to have an accessible room and the answer was no. So we were in a regular room. Thankfully we were located near the lobby and could use the general restroom there which was higher toilet. Husband not able to shower in tub however.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Nice simple hotel"
Upon arriving the lady at the front desk was very friendly. The room was a comfortable temp and suited our needs just fine
Other trip May 21, 2013
"Pleasant stay"
The staff were pleasant, the room was clean and comfortable. We would stay here again. Located close to UWGB which was convenient.
Other trip May 21, 2013
"Terrible Stay"
I will never stay at this place again! Hotel had such heavy perfume smell in room that I had to open up window to breathe and the temp was like 20 outside! The hallway had moldy ceiling tiles (I cannot believe that the city would allow this). The paint in our room was patched up by a different color paint in about 5 different areas in the room! The hottub had 1 jet working.
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2013
"Almost there ;)"
Well the price and location of the hotel were good but I was a little disappointed in the condition and upkeep of some of the common areas of it. The fitness room was very disappointing..it should just be removed.. The positives were the staff whom were very nice and accommodating. Which would make it a very good hotel with some TLC ..
Other trip Apr 15, 2013