All hotels in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States of America
2911 Voyager Drive, I-43 And Mason St Exit 183, Green Bay, WI, 54311, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Couldn't sleep"
Front desk called our room 3x by mistake between 3:30-4:15 AM lookinh for someone named Joey. Also very hard mattress & paper thin walls.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"Very Nice"
The hotel was very nice and clean. The bed was very comfortable.The only thing was the walls are very thin I could hear everything and when they would talk in the next room it sounded like they were right next to me. But I would go back.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Good price but noisy."
It was noisy, you could hear traffic and people walking above our room.
"Updated hotel, easy access"
Stayed here one night on vaca, clean, updated, reasonable price.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
J.
Everyone insisted that our stay be great or contact them. I will be back
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Keith Clarke
Only there to sleep. Bed was fine. Did not use pool or have their continental breakfast, so can't give review on that. Overall, stay was good.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Modern motel near business district"
Newer motel near downtown Green Bay. Staff is very courteous and eager to serve customers. Small indoor pool. Continental breakfast is provided.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Jack
"worried about security"
I have stayed at this hotel every year since my daughter moved to Green Bay and was always satisfied. This stay was not as safe for me. My room was on the first floor next to the side door which had a lock that needed a room key to open. Each time I came in or out the door was left open so anyone off the street could come in. The door should have shut automatically but it did not and as I sat in my car one evening I saw people come and go without shutting it. My husband told the front desk about it when he checked out and the man at the desk seemed not to care and also did not even ask us if we enjoyed our stay or thanked us as we left. Other than that issue our room was clean and up to date and it is very close to shopping and restaurants. Green Bay is a lovely area with a lot of places to take the grandchildren for a day out.
3 night trip Jul 21, 2014
"Quiet AND comfortable."
Very nice people. Quiet. Nice pool, hot tub, dry sauna. Don't believe there was elevator but steps were not steep. Breakfast was the usual self-serve but it works for me. Great Douwe Egbert's Dutch coffee! The TV cable kept cutting out for seconds on and off. Not a lot of channels.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Kathleen
"quite quiet neighborhood"
The rooms seemed pretty clean. the only real problem we had was that the toilet in our room ran all the time, so that got to be a little annoying but other than that a really nice stay. we only used the breakfast one morning and it was ok, quite cramped but reasonable. the service at the hotel was good. we left one of our grandchild's toys in our room when we checked out. we happened to be going past on our way home at the end of the day and stopped back in to see about it and they had it in the office tagged with our room number so we were able to get it back without any difficulty and they said they would have called us to find out what they should do with it. we thought that was very nice. it wasn't all that important an item but still a nice touch. the pool was nice. not huge but big enough. for the money that it cost to stay it was a relatively nice hotel. The only real fault we found was that the bathroom was very, very small! you had to step off to the side and kind of beside the toilet so that you were out of the way in order to close the door. this became very inconvenient! overall we were pleased with the stay and our grandchildren loved the pool.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
lj
"on way to triathalon"
hotel was run very efficiently. decent variety of free breakfast items
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Stay was good. Had some hallway noise during the night that woke me up.
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2014
Was clean. Very friendly. Quiet location.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
Good location. Very comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Super 8
"great location in east green bay near freeway"
good breakfast; pleasant staff
3 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"I was very disappointed in the stay with Super 8."
The staff charged me $10 per person because they were not registered to my room. The people were my children! My husband is a combat vet..it was MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND! I could have went to another motel and be only charge $5 or even free because they are my CHILDREN! Also the bathroom had used soap in the shower and hairs in the tub. And the bed cover smelled like Body oder. Not happy. I will not stay at another Super 8 and I will tell everyone I know about the experience.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Tracy
This hotel really impressed me. Great breakfast, beautiful clean pool, a filtered water machine in the lobby. The room was nicely decorated and very comfortable. A mini fridge and microwave in the room made life much easier for us. My family and I stayed 2 nights and we have no complaints. It was a wonderful mini vacation and our hotel experience made it that much more wonderful. Thank you to the manager and staff for running a clean hotel, economically priced, that we will be happy to stay in again.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Very nice"
Reasonably Priced, nice place, closest to Kewaunee that I could find
4 night business trip Apr 6, 2014
Adam
"It was an ok experience"
When we checked in we had to sign a form stating if we smoked in the room we'd be charged $250.00 as the motel is smoke-free. We were ok with that but when we got to our room, it had a very heavy smoke smell in it. We called the front desk and had the manager come witness it and he said he'd make a notation on our card. Other than that, it was ok. The continental breakfast had a nice variety and we could make waffles if we wanted. The pool was nice. Overall, it was a good experience and we'd probably stay there again.
2 night business trip Apr 5, 2014
Starvin' Chihuahua LLC
"Clean, updated, comfortable and good price"
We wanted an inexpensive hotel with a pool for our stay and this was one of very few options since we were in town for a big tournament and booked rooms late. It was clean and recently updated and the staff was very friendly. The kids enjoyed the pool and the pool area was roomy and allowed us to spend time with our group. While not directly close, it was convenient to the Resch Center with more than one easy route. And more convenient than the area around Lambeau field because less traffic made it easier to get to restaurants and shops. I'd stay here again.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
"So So Hotel"
The staff was friendly and courteous and extremely helpful however when I went to the front desk needing some shaving creme, they were out. Also the smoke detector kept going off when I showered and the proved quite annoying.
6 night business trip Mar 16, 2014
"Excellent Staff"
Nothing better than a friendly staff with a smile on their face when your away from home.
Response by Super 8 Green Bay I-43 Bus. Park
Hello Mr/Mrs Michonski and family Thank you for rating our hotel and providing your comments. We take great pride in Guest Service and Customer Satisfaction. I would like to welcome you back to our hotel on your next visit to Green Bay. Thank you
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Michonski Family
"Nice hotel close to the hospital we needed to be ."
We really weren't at the hotel long enough to use anything other than the bed. The room was nice and quiet.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
"nice place at reasonable price."
Very nice hotel with a great price. Very clean would stay again.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Our stay wasn't very nice. Our heat did not work at all and our room was freezing the whole night. Didn't make for a very comfortable stay.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
macy
"nice hotel convenient to uwgb"
stayed for a uwgb basketball game. Close to campus, convenient. Very good restaurant/bar Mackinaw's next doot.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
Joel
"2 night stay"
Stayed 2 nights ... It was warm and comfortable. Good breakfast nice staff.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Good for the price..."
The rooms are clean and nice for the price. The staff was very friendly. Breakfast was very good, lots of choices.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
"close to family and shopping"
we had use of the swimming pool for the family and it was great it was in good condition and very clean
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"Sleeping issues"
The staff, owners were very kind. However, in the first room I checked in to the smoke alarm was beeping so I had to move rooms. I was moved across the hall which was next to the an exit door. Every time someone left or arrived through that side door, it slammed. I think I woke up 10 times at night. Some repairs are needed because if I stay there again, I'll know where not to ask for a room.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2014
"No elevator boo"
Room was not made in the morning
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
The most disappointing is that the pool area was freezing, they said it was due to the weather and all the windows...NO WAY. One girl at the desk said "but the water is warm: She obviously hasn't felt it lately. NO ONE could swim in there!! The hot tub temp could have been warmer. One reason we stayed there was to relax by the pool..didn't happen. Would not recommend.
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
"Close to family"
My sons and I had a very plesant stay. The staff was very friendly and we enjoyed the breakfast service each day. The rates were very reasonable.
4 night family trip Dec 3, 2013
"HORRIBLE"
I did not have a working shower in my room, nor could I get a shower before I had to leave in order to make it to kick off time. VERY FRUSTERATING, disappointing and wondering how this hotel is still in buisness. I left my name and number with the desk clerk to have the manager call me about my concern and I have yet to hear from this hotel or franchise.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
My kids loved the spa that was in the room. There are a few things that I have noticed in the room as I was watching TV. The Kleenex box had one tissue left had to go and asked for a box. The drawer to the dresser was broken n hanging. Went to asked for an extra sheet n comforter the lady asked why is it dirty nine told her no I needed it for the sofa bed for my son to sleep on then she said oh...breakfast was boring not very good, yogurt,toast,cereal,milk,juice n coffee.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2013
"OK for the price"
The hot tub jets were not working and the water was very cloudy, it made my skin burn. The rooms were clean and bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Sheri
"very impressed"
better than super 8 on oneida street
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
"Hard beds and missing staff"
The beds were like a padded surfboard. The staff was absent when we looked for more pillows. The lawn service people were running equipment right outside our window at 730 am. Softer beds and some consideration for people who do not intend to rise with the sun would make this a better place to stay.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2013
DJ
little out of the way but yet close to interstate to get where ya needed to be. had a great stay. would be a return customer. Thank You
2 night trip Oct 22, 2013
Theresa
"it was great came up to see packer game !!!!l"
me and wife had great time nice people very help full!!!!
2 night trip Oct 19, 2013
patrick mrochek
"In Green Bay for a funeral...not a fun trip."
Needed a hotel on the east side to make it convenient to the church. It was a very sad trip - maybe next time will be to watch the Packers play!
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
Butch
"Everything was fine!"
Stayed there with my wife because I was doing a duathlon race the next morning. No problems with check-in, the price was reasonable and the room was comfortable. Didn't use the pool, eat breakfast, etc. Just a quick in and out.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
D rJump
"Quick stop after wedding"
We stayed at Super 8 after our wedding and the hotel was very comfortable. The desk agent let us check in early when it was convenient for us to do so which helped out tremendously. The bed was just what we needed after a long day on our feet.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2013
"Very good experience"
We were quite satisfied with our stay at the Super 8 in Green Bay. The hotel was clean, newly updated. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was much better than we expected. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2013
"bike ride"
Came in at 11:45 pm. She had the reservation ready. She was friendly and personable. We got up and left at 5:30 am. I was able to grab a cup of coffee, cereal and a banana before we left --even though the breakfast was not open yet.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Nice Hotel---Close to Green Bay attractions"
Arrived last Sat and left Friday---Real quite and the breakfast area was Great
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Butch
"Convenient to Restaurants and I-43"
Convenient, close to restaurants and I-43. Outside landscaping needed some work.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Fine choice for the price"
My 14 year old son and I stayed here for 3 days on each of two separate weekends while visiting family in the area. It is a very basic motel but has a decent little pool, close to inexpensive meal choices, just off the interstate, beds, lighting, temp control etc. all just fine. When we did have questions the staff were all very friendly and very quick to help in any way they could. It is not new, fancy or memorable but it is clean and a nice choice for a reasonable price!
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
Ideal access and comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2013
The people at the desk were very nice and helpful. Stay as fine.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013