All hotels in Ashland, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here741 US HWY 250 East, Ashland, OH, 44805, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Awesome."
The breakfast buffet was unbelievable. It was awesome. The staff was so friendly and helpful. We would not hesitate to stay there again and again. Thank you for a comfortable stay.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Delores
"Close to Ashland Seminary"
We found the Quality Inn in Ashland to be a very comfortable hotel. The staff was very helpful and kind. The rooms, though a bit smallish, were very clean with comfortable beds. The breakfast had variety and was very well kept. I would definitely return when returning to Ashland and will definitely encourage others to stay here.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Clean"
Nice clean hotel
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Brandy
"Clean pool, decent room, friendly staff!"
A great stay for a very good price. Walk across the parking lot to Wendy's for supper. Swim in the very clean, saltwater pool. :)
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Not the worst but not the best hotel stay"
Not very impressed .... The desk clerk wasn't overly friendly when we arrived. The room was decent for the money, but there were cobwebs in the corner and some black mold-like material on the ceiling. The beds were pretty comfortable but room was kind of outdated. A college sports team arrived around 9pm. We were treated to a caucophony of yelling, banging on doors and slamming of doors until after 11pm. We tried to call the front desk but there was no answer. The noise started back up again at 530 am. The hotel was pretty empty when we arrived, so I'm not sure why we would be roomed next to a group of loud college students.
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
Rodney
"Good value!"
Pool wasn't in service but we would have gone swimming anyway. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean, everything was great.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
clarissa
"Much improved"
Each stay I notice increased improvements
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Ken
"Much Much improved"
Since my last stay the hotel has made significant improvements!! New frigs, hotel is entirely nonsmoking I believe.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
ok
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
JF
"Front desk very friendly"
Front desk person very friendly, hotel convenient to my needs. The only dissatisfier was that although the room was nonsmoking, it smelled of smoke
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Ken
"Gross Gross Gross"
Can't stress how gross this place was. Said that it was "newly renovated" they did have a new bed cover but everything was so gross was greeted by desk staff in tshirts and casual clothes you would wear to clean your house. The next morning I was almost rundown by a hotel staff member running in hallway. The breakfast area was overrun w/ hotel staff eating was not welcoming environment. The hotel keeps side door unlocked at all hours this is a safety hazard. Terrible place
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
swanky
Served my needs just fine.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
It was late when we arrived. I had reserved the room 4 months earlier and they staff is trying to tell me my card was denied. It took longer than it should have when I already had things paid for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"It is now Quality Inn and Suites"
They had changed the sign that morning...needless to say we missed it a few times but the lady at the desk was charming. the rooms were large and clean even though the style was a bit dated (but we were only there to sleep) The breakfast was sufficient-average for the type & star rating of the hotel. the only negative we experienced was that on the second floor we had limited wifi signal, it would come and go. but if you went to the lobby it was great.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Beth
"Horrible"
We arrived after check-in time to find out our room isn't ready. We go out & do what we needed to do & go back to the hotel hours later to find our room door standing wide open;the door was broken. We go down to the front desk to get another room. Go to Room 2 and it was dirty and smelt horrible. Go back down to front desk to get Room 3. Get to that room & the cigarette smell -in a non-smoking room, was awful, almost to the point you couldn't breathe and the air conditioner didn't work. Go back down to front desk for Room 4. Get to Room 4, there was hair in the shower, a huge stain in between the beds, cigarette burns in the carpet, beer caps on the floor, a hair in the sink, something sticky by the phone, the phone wouldn't work, and trash behind the TV stand and it reeked of smoke when it was to be non-smoking.We go back down to the front desk only to get told that they have no other clean rooms because their housekeepers didn't show up that day. So even though there were only to be 5 rooms booked in the whole hotel that night, 3/4 of them were still even more dirty than the ones that I went into that were to be clean. So, not only had this been Room 4, we had to go back upstairs and clean it ourselves. The girl at the front desk told us to come back in the morning and talk to the manager and was very apologetic, but at that point, we had already seen enough. We go back in the morning only to find out the manager isn't there yet even though he was to have been there over 2 hours before we got down to the front desk. We call back a couple of hours later to talk to the manager who wasn't very nice or apologetic. We get back to the hotel about 30 minutes after speaking to him on the phone to talk to him and the "owner" was also there. So we talk to this owner, who tells us there is nothing he can really do; we can check out and leave or we can deal with it. Not only is this absolutely ridiculous, it's horrible customer service. We should have had the prior night for
6 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Hotel was under renovation at this time ."
Hotel was under renovation but we made the most of it, employees were very nice. While there we also went out and checked other hotels in the area for the future and if it matters ? your rate was much to high for the area. Will look around next time. Thank You Mr. Lee Reck
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
LeeLeeDeluxe

"ミッドオハイオ〜"
ミッドオハイオサーキット周辺で探してここに宿泊しました。サーキットからは車で約30分。近くにウォールマートもあり、買い物にも便利。ホテル隣にはウェンディーズがありました。
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
JP
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn

"Basketball tourney stay over"
04/17/15 mike8049 Warren, PA
Nice hotel with pool and jacuzzi. Breakfast was fine. Hotel has been undergoing facelift. Our tub area was obviously not yet re-done but it was fine for our purposes. The main point of my review though is to commend the front desk staff who were on duty last Saturday afternoon,evening and Sunday morning. What a friendly and helpful group!! We had a couple small requests that they were very willing to fulfill. It was five star friendliness and we were very impressed. The young lady working the 2nd shift on Saturday was top notch, though they all were very good. The hotel management should know that they have some great customer friendly staff. One note - First hotel I can recall being in, in a long time without an elevator. Only two floors but was still surprising though I rarely use them in smaller buildings just interesting to note.
"Nice stay "
03/24/15 Darren W Hammond
Front desk clerk very friendly upon check in rooms were clean bed was comfortable pillows were fluffy flat screen TV in room microwave an frig in room. I only have one negative need to cover up small holes were head board use to be looks tacky over nice stay
"Very nice"
12/27/14 edkingcortland Cortland, New York
The hotel is in the late stages of a remodel and looks nice. The pool area is pleasant , clean and appealing. The staff is very nice and helpful. The breakfast is good. The only objection I have is we were in Rm 128 ( non-smoking) and it is right next to the exit and stairwell to up stairs ,where smoking is allowed. So when smokers went in and out the smell carried back into our room. The location is right off the interstate and on the the straightaway to Main St Ashland, very convenient for us.
"Good Service, Clean Rooms"
11/28/14 tragaller2012 Sioux City, Iowa
Stayed over Thanksgiving weekend and was pleased with the clean rooms, nice staff and warm pool. Hot tub was out of order but that was OK. Laundry services were a plus as well. Front desk help was nice and helpful. Fast food right across the parking lot as well. Overall, good place.
"Very Disappointed"
11/22/14 LemCat Ohio
My daughter and I stayed at the Quality Inn as we were going to a horse show the next day. The location of the hotel was very convenient and close to the freeway and restaurants. The desk clerk was not very friendly upon out arrival. Our room was decent ... There were some cobwebs in the corner and some unidentifiable spots on one of the duvets but not really a big deal. Around 9pm a college athletic team arrived in a storm of yelling, banging on doors and repeated slamming of doors. This went on until about midnight. I called the front desk and no one answered. I went out into the hallway and asked the young men to please keep it down. Eventually they went to bed, only to get up at 6am and start all over again. While I understand that the hotel staff is not responsible for the young men's ignorance and lack of respect, I do think that common sense would dictate that you would have the team stay in one block of rooms AWAY from the rest of the other paying, quiet guests. The hotel was not full, so keeping them all to together would have been possible.
"Excellent Stay"
09/14/14 docswife88 Marietta, Ohio
Stayed two nights and it was great. Newly renovated. Amazingly clean, very comfortable beds and pillows, quiet. Great breakfast. Very friendly staff. Pool was great. We will definitely be staying here during future visits.
"Unbelievable"
06/08/14 Larry H
Booked this room on priceline.com. according to the website the hotel had a indoor pool and free continental breakfast. Showed up to check in and the hotel was under a renovation. The pool was closed and so was the continental breakfast. The room was dirty. The staff at the front desk were helpful but I would of booked at a different hotel if I was assured I wouldn't be charged a cancellation fee. Never staying there again not worth the 75 dollars for the one night stay.
"The WORST hotel that I've ever been in!"
10/14/13 lkrebs25 Toledo, Ohio
I made a reservation at this hotel based on a friend's suggestion. I usually check the reviews before I make reservations but I didn't this time (big mistake!). I arrived and the lobby area was dingy and dirty, and the front desk staff did not look professional at all. I was told by the front desk staff that I overpaid for the room, meaning that since I paid through Expedia I paid $100, vs, going directly through them would have cost me $75. Great :( I went through the back exterior entrance to the building which had a key swipe device to be able to open the door, but it was covered with a plate, which meant anyone could enter the hotel through that entrance. he stairway to the 2nd floor was absolutely filthy, as was the hallway to the room. I got to my room and it was ajar. I knocked and then opened the door and turned on the light switch, which didn't work. I found no one in my room, but then when I tried to close the door it just kept popping open and wouldn't fully latch. I went back to the front desk and told them about my problem, and they moved me to a room across the hall. When I entered the room, it had this 'chemical smell' which was overwhelming. I turned on the AC to try to get rid of it. I checked the bed and the blanket on one of the beds had this huge hole in it. I finally decided that this was NOT the place for me and went back to the front desk to request my money back. They said they couldn't give it to me since I booked the room through Expedia, so I said I would work with Expedia to get my refund. I'm currently working on that now. I would NEVER stay in this place even if you paid me! I'm afraid of what may be lurking around the room at night. I did move to the Holiday Inn Express across the road and had a wonderful stay there (for only $20 more)! Do yourself a favor and stay away from this place!
"What a hole!"
10/12/13 VinceR1964
Not sure what their idea of a Suite is, but they definately need to set the bar higher...like, at least make the effort to lift the bar off the ground. Dirty...in a word. The door wouldn't latch behind you, so it needed to be dead bolted from the inside. A lot of good that does you when you are not in the room. The bed spread had a hole in it, and the hallway smelled like there was a wino convention in town.
"Pleased!"
08/28/13 SincerelyBloomfield Bloomfield
My husband and I were doing a long distance move in a 26' truck. After traveling some very long hours, we stopped for the night to get some rest. The room we stayed in was comfortable with a favorable atmosphere. The bathroom was extremely small with the bathroom door literally touching the toilette commode. But because the room was comfortable with a nice decorating theme, I didn't mind. I could tell that the owner/manager had actually put his/her heart into their property. So, I can deal with certain inconveniences when I see that. I gave a 4 rating because the lobby area needed to be cleaned, as well as the breakfast area. (I made popcorn in the microwave, which is how I saw the breakfast area.) My husband and I paid $74.00 including tax for the night. We were pleased and slept comfortably.