All hotels in Ashland, Ohio, United States of America
741 US HWY 250 East, Ashland, OH, 44805, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

Very nice staff, clean pool. Looks like it was recently updated. It's a nice hotel, nothing fancy but fit our needs great.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
The entire hotel smelled bad. Every hallway was a different smell. The workout room was not operational.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"A stop on the way"
The hotel staff were very friendly. The room felt worn. The bed sagged on one side. The bathroom floor was sticky. Nice breakfast. Convenient location to highway and food.
Response by Quality Inn
Guest Service is what we are all about! We have recently put new furnishing in our rooms and upgrated vanities since your stay with us. I hope that when your in the Ashland area I hope that you will stay with us again!
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Catherine
"comfortable"
The beds and pillows were super comfy. Breakfast was good. Wish the curtains in the room blocked out more light.
Response by Quality Inn
We strive to have the best "hotel" breakfast in the area and I am pleased you enjoyed it and found your bed to be very comfortable. We are getting new curtains and hopefully it will correct the light issue.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Very comfortable"
On Business with Ashland University
Response by Quality Inn
I am pleased you found our rooms very comfortable and I hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next business trip to Ashland U.
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Ann
"layover"
Pleasantly surprised to it was so nice. Newly renovated, flat screen, super clean bathroom, great breakfast, friendly staff.
Response by Quality Inn
WOW what a nice compliment, thank you very much! It is a pleasant surprise I think because of the past reviews that are in the process of being eliminated since we are a completely different property than before. Hope that we continue to pleasantly surprise you when you visit Ashland for years to come with our great value and friendly service.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
chris
Poorly patched walls Toilet leaking around the base Felt cramped Just too worn out to move but the staff was willing to switch my room. I would not have thought it a$100 hotel but good for a $20 hotel. The staff was nice!
Response by Quality Inn
Staff here are nice! Thank you for the compliment on them, they work hard to strive for excellent guest service. I do agree some rooms are on the small side and we are going through renovations hence the patches. I do want to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. I hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to Ashland, give us a couple of months and I think you'll see much improvement and more value in our rooms at least worth $40!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
AJ
"Awesome."
The breakfast buffet was unbelievable. It was awesome. The staff was so friendly and helpful. We would not hesitate to stay there again and again. Thank you for a comfortable stay.
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for a wonderful review and the nice compliments. I appreciate you taking your time to give your great feedback, I will defiantly share your compliments with my staff! Hope to see you again soon!
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Delores
"Close to Ashland Seminary"
We found the Quality Inn in Ashland to be a very comfortable hotel. The staff was very helpful and kind. The rooms, though a bit smallish, were very clean with comfortable beds. The breakfast had variety and was very well kept. I would definitely return when returning to Ashland and will definitely encourage others to stay here.
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for your wonderful compliment on our property. I am so happy that you had a great experience during your stay with us. We strive to have great guest service and provide clean and maintained rooms and I am happy that we were successful for your stay. I hope that you stay with us again and see the final product of our renovations!
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Clean"
Nice clean hotel
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for your review. If one word was to describe my property clean is what I would want that word to be. Hope you come back to see us again!
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Brandy
"Clean pool, decent room, friendly staff!"
A great stay for a very good price. Walk across the parking lot to Wendy's for supper. Swim in the very clean, saltwater pool. :)
Response by Quality Inn
Isn't the saltwater pool the best ever no chemicals and makes your skin nice and smooth! I am pleased you found great value in our property during your stay. Thank you for the review and I hope to see you again!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Not the worst but not the best hotel stay"
Not very impressed .... The desk clerk wasn't overly friendly when we arrived. The room was decent for the money, but there were cobwebs in the corner and some black mold-like material on the ceiling. The beds were pretty comfortable but room was kind of outdated. A college sports team arrived around 9pm. We were treated to a caucophony of yelling, banging on doors and slamming of doors until after 11pm. We tried to call the front desk but there was no answer. The noise started back up again at 530 am. The hotel was pretty empty when we arrived, so I'm not sure why we would be roomed next to a group of loud college students.
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
Rodney
"Good value!"
Pool wasn't in service but we would have gone swimming anyway. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean, everything was great.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
clarissa
"Much improved"
Each stay I notice increased improvements
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Ken
"Much Much improved"
Since my last stay the hotel has made significant improvements!! New frigs, hotel is entirely nonsmoking I believe.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
ok
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
JF
"Front desk very friendly"
Front desk person very friendly, hotel convenient to my needs. The only dissatisfier was that although the room was nonsmoking, it smelled of smoke
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Ken
"Gross Gross Gross"
Can't stress how gross this place was. Said that it was "newly renovated" they did have a new bed cover but everything was so gross was greeted by desk staff in tshirts and casual clothes you would wear to clean your house. The next morning I was almost rundown by a hotel staff member running in hallway. The breakfast area was overrun w/ hotel staff eating was not welcoming environment. The hotel keeps side door unlocked at all hours this is a safety hazard. Terrible place
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
swanky
Served my needs just fine.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
It was late when we arrived. I had reserved the room 4 months earlier and they staff is trying to tell me my card was denied. It took longer than it should have when I already had things paid for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"It is now Quality Inn and Suites"
They had changed the sign that morning...needless to say we missed it a few times but the lady at the desk was charming. the rooms were large and clean even though the style was a bit dated (but we were only there to sleep) The breakfast was sufficient-average for the type & star rating of the hotel. the only negative we experienced was that on the second floor we had limited wifi signal, it would come and go. but if you went to the lobby it was great.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Beth
"Horrible"
We arrived after check-in time to find out our room isn't ready. We go out & do what we needed to do & go back to the hotel hours later to find our room door standing wide open;the door was broken. We go down to the front desk to get another room. Go to Room 2 and it was dirty and smelt horrible. Go back down to front desk to get Room 3. Get to that room & the cigarette smell -in a non-smoking room, was awful, almost to the point you couldn't breathe and the air conditioner didn't work. Go back down to front desk for Room 4. Get to Room 4, there was hair in the shower, a huge stain in between the beds, cigarette burns in the carpet, beer caps on the floor, a hair in the sink, something sticky by the phone, the phone wouldn't work, and trash behind the TV stand and it reeked of smoke when it was to be non-smoking.We go back down to the front desk only to get told that they have no other clean rooms because their housekeepers didn't show up that day. So even though there were only to be 5 rooms booked in the whole hotel that night, 3/4 of them were still even more dirty than the ones that I went into that were to be clean. So, not only had this been Room 4, we had to go back upstairs and clean it ourselves. The girl at the front desk told us to come back in the morning and talk to the manager and was very apologetic, but at that point, we had already seen enough. We go back in the morning only to find out the manager isn't there yet even though he was to have been there over 2 hours before we got down to the front desk. We call back a couple of hours later to talk to the manager who wasn't very nice or apologetic. We get back to the hotel about 30 minutes after speaking to him on the phone to talk to him and the "owner" was also there. So we talk to this owner, who tells us there is nothing he can really do; we can check out and leave or we can deal with it. Not only is this absolutely ridiculous, it's horrible customer service. We should have had the prior night for
6 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Hotel was under renovation at this time ."
Hotel was under renovation but we made the most of it, employees were very nice. While there we also went out and checked other hotels in the area for the future and if it matters ? your rate was much to high for the area. Will look around next time. Thank You Mr. Lee Reck
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
LeeLeeDeluxe

"ミッドオハイオ〜"
ミッドオハイオサーキット周辺で探してここに宿泊しました。サーキットからは車で約30分。近くにウォールマートもあり、買い物にも便利。ホテル隣にはウェンディーズがありました。
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
JP
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for your great survey scores if you have any additional comments on your stay I'd love to hear from you!
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Response by Quality Inn
Thanks for your great survey scores if you have any additional feedback I'd love to hear from you. Your feedback helps us continuously improve so it is very valuable to me!
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Response by Quality Inn
Hi Jon, I'd love to hear feedback from you as it helps us improve to 5 stars!
1 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Jon
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn

"Lovely room, great breakfast"
08/30/15 GmaTraveller Liberty, Missouri
Didn't have reservations but very pleasant at reception. Lovely, updated clean room. Comfortable bed. Liked having the fridge and microwave in the room. Really liked the new pillows - both firm and soft to suit each of us.
"Better than the past"
08/20/15 norwoodpark Chicago, IL
As several recent reviews have noted, this former Ameri-Host has been turned into a very good place to stay. New owners/management at the end of 2014 has brought a better quality of lodgings and service. Room: An air conditioner unit that hummed all night long is so much better than one that comes klunking on and off. This allowed for a better sleep experience. The king bed we had must have been new as no lumps, dips or plastic sheets that crinkled. The pillows were just right for us - not too soft, not too hard and not so large they would look like a small child under the sheets. The sink is in the bedroom part of the room rather than the separate bathroom space. No problem as long as one of you isn't getting up so early that you wake your travel partner up. (Sorry dear) Hotel: it was convenient to the interstate so once we were off the road we were ready to relax and could. At first it looked like no one was staying there but the new management team was resurfacing the front parking lot. More local investment. Service: The reception desk when I called for reservations and the staff when I got there 10 hours later were polite, accommodating and asked the right questions eg did we have any special requests. Value: All this newness and 50% less than the hotel right across the street.
"On our way to Texas"
08/15/15 Amy Z Rochester, New York
We pulled in at midnight and the front desk clerk was very accommodating and friendly. Luckily they had a rom available.. We had checked two other places. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast the next morning was good and the staff was right on top of things. The only complaint I would have is that's the room was non smoking but smelled like someone obviously ignored that. Other then that it was comfortable, fed us, and sent us on our way. I would stay there again and try the pool next time.
"Clean Rooms and Comfortable Beds"
08/13/15 Angie M Ohio
Stayed here while working in the area. Rooms are Clean. Beds are very comfortable. Did have a Fridge and Microwave in the room. Staff was couteous and very accomodating when asked for a downstairs room. Pool and hot tub was clean. Would stay here again if back in the area.
"FULL"
06/05/15 Lee F
Short notice stay (truck broke down), so it was difficult to find a room here in town. They were able to shuffle things around so we could stay again tonight, but not for the next couple of days. They did everything they could to find us a room, even calling the competition, all to no avail. In spite of their lack of success finding a room for us, they were very professional & polite.
"A+"
05/31/15 kaysherm
After reading some of these reviews, I was a little skeptical of booking a room here. However, I was delightfully surprised by our stay. The hotel was very clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff was excellent and accommodating. Since this was our first time visiting Ashland, we had no idea what to do with our down time. The ladies at the front desk were helpful with recommendations on what to do. I would absolutely stay here again.
"Basketball tourney stay over"
04/17/15 mike8049 Warren, PA
Nice hotel with pool and jacuzzi. Breakfast was fine. Hotel has been undergoing facelift. Our tub area was obviously not yet re-done but it was fine for our purposes. The main point of my review though is to commend the front desk staff who were on duty last Saturday afternoon,evening and Sunday morning. What a friendly and helpful group!! We had a couple small requests that they were very willing to fulfill. It was five star friendliness and we were very impressed. The young lady working the 2nd shift on Saturday was top notch, though they all were very good. The hotel management should know that they have some great customer friendly staff. One note - First hotel I can recall being in, in a long time without an elevator. Only two floors but was still surprising though I rarely use them in smaller buildings just interesting to note.
"Nice stay "
03/24/15 Darren W Hammond
Front desk clerk very friendly upon check in rooms were clean bed was comfortable pillows were fluffy flat screen TV in room microwave an frig in room. I only have one negative need to cover up small holes were head board use to be looks tacky over nice stay
"Very nice"
12/27/14 edkingcortland Cortland, New York
The hotel is in the late stages of a remodel and looks nice. The pool area is pleasant , clean and appealing. The staff is very nice and helpful. The breakfast is good. The only objection I have is we were in Rm 128 ( non-smoking) and it is right next to the exit and stairwell to up stairs ,where smoking is allowed. So when smokers went in and out the smell carried back into our room. The location is right off the interstate and on the the straightaway to Main St Ashland, very convenient for us.
"Good Service, Clean Rooms"
11/28/14 tragaller2012 Sioux City, Iowa
Stayed over Thanksgiving weekend and was pleased with the clean rooms, nice staff and warm pool. Hot tub was out of order but that was OK. Laundry services were a plus as well. Front desk help was nice and helpful. Fast food right across the parking lot as well. Overall, good place.