All hotels in Norton Shores, Michigan, United States of America
4677 South Harvey Street, I-96 and US 31, Norton Shores, MI, 49444, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Family Vacation"
We really enjoyed our stay. However, My daughter an wife both had bad reactions to the towels in the pool area. Take your own towels to the pool.
2 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"Clean but has stairs"
Clean rooms and hotel was kept clean also. Stayed 5 night with a 3 year old, so good for families. Would make you aware there are no elevators, so stairs only for second floor.
5 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Small vaca"
Almost all the staff was very nice and accommodating ! My children loved the breakfast. We will be back on future vacations very convenient to all the places we visited
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Diane L.
Not bad, I'd stay again not a 4/5 star hotel but it seemed safe and in a decent area next to lots of stuff!
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
"overpriced for what you get"
This hotel was old and outdated. The carpet looked like it had never been cleaned or replaced. We had a jacuzzi suite, the room had an overwhelming mold smell. I am highly allergic to mold and woke up with my eyes swollen almost shut. When I pay $200+/night, I exoect up to date, and clean. Would not recomend this hotel.
2 night business trip Jul 30, 2015
Debora
"Not close enough to ferry."
The place needed some update, but the manager on duty was friendly and accommodating. They need more than 4 rollaway beds for the entire hotel. On their website they stated they were close to the ferry, but 18 minutes across town wasn't close enough proximity for us.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
brenda
"Horrible experience!"
This was the worst stay I have ever had at a hotel in my life! First, the bathroom was dirty and gross. Went to get toilet paper and the whole compartment pulled off the wall. The bed spread was filthy. The faucet on the sink was so lose it was hard to turn on and off. I contacted the front desk and was assured that a manager would call me either Saturday or Sunday. I still have not heard from them. I called them and was told no one there would be able to help me.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"On the whole a good stay..."
This hotel had fabulous & courteous service! They kept the pool opened later both nights for our family (we had booked 5 rooms) which in turn others used as well. The front desk was always helpful! The condition of the hotel was typical for the price--we paid $108.00 with taxes and fees per night, per room, through hotels.com and had patches to the tub, a broken toilet paper holder, a very dusty bathroom vent grill and dust bunnies in the corners of the bathroom. The beds were on the firm side but very comfortable. We had a fridge in all our rooms and the air-conditioning worked great. On the whole a good stay but if you are extremely picky, then find another place.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Front desk was very helpful. Nice hotel. I would stay there again. Breakfast was a little to be desired but it was ok.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
dawn
"Not a pleasant stay"
Old and dreary. This place need some updating of the carpets and furniture.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"would recommend & go back"
Kids were having big parties in the pool but staff was great about trying to control the influx of guests who were having birthday parties. Staff is most excellent seeing to the needs of their guests
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
marilyn
"Muskegon"
Wonderful hotel with friendly staff and clean and comfortable rooms with refrigerator and microwave. Pool and hot tub were wonderful. Would definitely stay here again when in area.
1 night trip with friends May 12, 2015
"get away"
Nice stay - comfortable room and friendly service.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"I Had A Good Stay"
The room was clean and on the first floor, which I need. It was quiet. People were polite. It was easy to get to and from where I needed to go. I have no complaints, except breakfast needed to have some softer fruit such as bananas & oranges, all they had were apples.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Cornelia
"weekend stay"
our stay was great i would highly recommend this to any one
lauree
"Stay 5/9/15"
Hotel Staff 3.5; facilities 3.0; room cleanliness 4.0; room comfort 4.5
Other trip May 11, 2015
Excellent staff personnel! Very helpful and professional.
"Needs Repair!"
The hotel is in poor condition. My room needed four major repairs including the toilet holder that was falling off the wall, a red light blinking all night on the telephone. If you like clean and tidy this is not the hotel for you. Breakfast was ok.
Other trip May 9, 2015
"Good Hotel for short stay"
Overall, it was a just a one day over night stay. Good Hotel. Breakfast was O.K.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Prashant
Nice stay. Great staff. Beds were very comfortable.
Other trip May 3, 2015
R
"Danielle Banks"
Very nice staff was great
2 night trip Apr 22, 2015
Danielle
"Me and my son had a nice stay. He is 6 months old"
loved it
2 night trip Apr 20, 2015
Danielle banks
Had some issues but staff was very helpful, nice pool, good location.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Very disappointing. Needs a careful overall cleaning, starting with the front lobby and continuing to the room.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Norb
"Nice hotel for the price."
Overnight stay so the kids could swim. On the few occasions we have stayed at Baymont Inn the visits have gone well. Thank you.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Very nice, comfortable, convenient."
Close to highways, shopping, and our granddaughter
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Very nice experience!! Felt very comfortable and safe our entire stay.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Unhappy Camper"
Pictures on web site do not show the real condition of the hotel. Hotel is run down and not very well kept. Pool was cold as was hot tub. But refrigerator in room was warm and did not work and had to be replaced with another one that also did not cool very well. Only thing good was the bed. Very comfortable. All in all I would not stay there again.
2 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
"It's pretty good."
Their wifi sucks! Seems kinda petty, but for someone that relies on good wifi to conduct business while on the road for an overnight stay, that is very important for me!! Waited sometimes over 5 minutes to send out emails with attachments. That is annoying!
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Nathan
"Will go here again!"
Excellent service. Delicious breakfast. Nice pool and hot tub. Clean and comfortable rooms.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Erica
Not happy at all with our stay. when we arrived to the room, 2 of the 3 lights did not work, they had burnt out bulbs. the fridge was turned off, there was tile coming up in the bathroom, causing a hazard to bare feet. The breakfast bar was not maintained, and they ran out of food. My husband had to track someone down to refill it. Instead of a cot that we asked for we were given a mat with 2 blankets, not even a pillow, no way am I putting my child on the floor of a hotel room to sleep. Overall, not a good experience for us
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Ilene
"needed a pool"
had the grandkids and though we would take them to a pool for the evening.
"Good choice for Muskegon area"
Nice, basic hotel just outside Muskegon. Located just off the expressway and near shopping mall area. Basic breakfast with waffles, cereal and packaged Danish. Nice indoor pool for the kids.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"2 day getaway"
Great hotel in a nice location. Desk clerk was very nice and helpful upon check- in. Hotel set back off road and was quiet. Close to restaurants and shopping centers. Room was clean and up to date. Great time!!
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Great family friendly value"
Hotel was clean, staff was friendly, breakfast bar was wonderful. Great experience for the price.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Sunny
"Thanksgiving trip"
Visited Muskegon for Thanksgiving with family - front desk remembered us from last year. A pleasant place to stay.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Randy
"Just went for a night to let the grandkids swim."
The staff was great. Very friendly and nice to the kids. Had a good breakfast.
Sue
"Convenient location."
Checkin and out were easy. Good breakfast choices. Room was clean. Sink wasn't draining properly but no problems otherwise.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
K
"Good Room, Good Price"
Met our expectations for an overnight stay. The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful.
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
Lori
"Hotel stay"
We were there to visit daughter and family. The hotel was clean. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Main entrance clean and pool area was very nice. If I had one concern is that the back entrance when you walk in the door carpet is very dated and warn could use new carpet and paint in those areas. Our room was very clean. We really had anice stay there and the price was right for us.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"GREAT EXPERIENCE AT MUSKEGON"
Outside appearance was very good. The registration and lobby area were very clean and inviting. The young person attending the registration desk was very friendly. We found all areas of the hotel clean. The room was very clean and accommodating for our one night stay. We would not hesitate to use other Baymont Inns based on our experience in Muskegon, MI
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
"Uncomfortable"
Beds were extremely uncomfortable/ expedited my visit to the chiropractor. This by far was my worst experience/stay at a baymont hotel
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
"overnight stay in muskegon"
was expecting a bigger exercise room and equipment. The wi-fi was not the fastest and there was problems with my entry key. Due to the entry key problem I received an accessible room, the only problem with that the shower mat did no have holes to drain the water, bathroom near flooded. Overall, I will stay there again, good location to highway and restaurants and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"OK, if you like WalMart..."
The pool was nice, the hot tub maybe a little sub-par and the sauna was broke..., those were the "flowers" that attracted us for a family event. Breakfast and coffee areas were cramped and not organized in a way to be efficient to overcome the lack of spaciousness. They could really use an organization expert. BIGGIE: MANY of the patron's were rude and all about themselves first, pushing you out of their way to get what they want. That was PART of what got me to start thinking about WHY they were there. I am thinking there may be more going on in the establishment than I was staying there for. It's only my observation. I'm just saying. Bottom line is I won't stay there again. I'll spend the extra dollars, which has historically proven itself to be a worthy investment for a comfortable night's sleep and an overall quality experience. IT beats the place I had to prop a chair under the door handle to lock it (another story for another time).
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Potential John,
Had a great stay with my 11 year old grandson. Pool is very nice.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Michele
"Excellent Value"
Great staff, nice rooms, Lake Michigan not far, excellent value
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Very Pleasant!"
We really enjoyed our experience. The desk host that checked us in was so pleasant and helpful. She went above and beyond to help us with maps and information on restaurants. She made our experience all the better. Now that is what I call customer service. Thank you!
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Excellent experience!"
The staff at this hotel are very friendly and accommodating. The room was much more than I would have expected for the price! I would recommend this facility for anyone looking for a very nice room for a bargain price! I will be in Muskegon in the future and plan to stay at the Baymont!
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Very convenient to everything"
The room was very nice , the size was really nice. I wish they had mentioned ahead of time that there was no elevator. We had a second story room and both had health issues that made the stairs very inconvenient. It also would have been nice to have had an ice machine on the second floor.
3 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Toni
"Had a very nice stay"
The experience was very enlighten. Staff demeanor was excellent.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014