All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3030 Holiday Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33316, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

Overall the Hotel was Great the grounds are great. They have great places to eat and drink as well as having the beach right there. It is a great place to come and relax as a couple or bring the whole family.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Andy
"Great getaway"
My fiancé and I had an amazing time here! Marriotts customer service is some of the best I have ever received. We were immediately ungraded to a room w a balcony because we are Marriott rewards members. We sat at one of the bars in the hotel and were given a complimentary app. When the bartender dropped it off she said "thank you for being a member!" This happened AGAIN at the other outside bar! Diana and Fred at bar 3030 were the most wonderful bartenders we have ever had. They spoke to us about different restaurants in the area and what attractions are worth seeing. Super easy to talk too. They really made our trip extra special. The housekeeping department did a great job. There were two days where we stayed inside our hotel room kinda late and we received a phone call from the maids asking when we would like our room clean. Normally when privacy hangs on the door they just skip over you and move one.. But they called to see when it was convient to us, which was wonderful! Every person who worked at the hotel was very welcoming. I have never seen so many smiles in a work place before. The pool was beautiful (biggest one on the strip) and the beach was amazing! This hotel is extra special because it's the ONLY hotel on the strip that has it's own private beach access. I would definitely travel to this hotel again. Marriott is by far the most accommodating hotel I have ever been too! Definitely worth booking! Great relaxing getaway !
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Andrea
Everything was perfect ,I will be back soon
3 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
Sylwia
"Beautiful hotel, lovely private beach"
Wonderful stay and beautiful decorated hotel. Friendly staff. Loved the beach.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Great Hotel !! Planning to come back in the near future.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Nice resort but very alacarte once you get there."
The property is very expansive and there are areas all over to sit and relax. The private beach is beautiful. It needs a little upgrade as far as seating chairs etc. everything is alacarte and I mean everything.. Beach umbrella $25/ day, park your rental car $27/day. Restaurant by the pool excellent for lunch but again very expensive $16 for a panini sandwich. Most resorts don't charge extra for things like this unless you are out if the country where they have to import everything but this is Florida! Overall stay was great. Would go there again, close to all restaurants etc. but is a decent 10 minute walk so if you have small children wouldn't recommend unless you always eat at the hotel which will cost you a fortune. Pool is nice clean. Staff are friendly, clientell is mostly families and couples. Trolley is free to restaurant area but are infrequent. Cabs are expensive so we rented a car at $52 a day plus the parking is worth it
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
DMG
"Marriott Harbor Beach a charmer for sure"
Just had a one night stay at the hotel. Lucky enough to have good weather with no rain. The front desk staff went above and beyond to accommodate us. Extremely friendly and professional. The room service was out of this world - the most delicious I have had anywhere! I would definitely recommend this hotel to others and look forward to staying there again sometime.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"awesome for locals"
It was awesome. Our room was not ready when we arrived, however our luggage was taken care of, and we were allowed to use the facilities. We are planning to return soon!
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
local visitor
"Perfect all inclusive resort"
Staff was very friendly. Cleaning personnel even stopped what they were doing and greeted us as we walked by. Clean facilities. Accommodating staff. Only downside is if you call for a cab, they do not hold it for you. Called for a cab to be down in 5 mins. When we got down there, some "suits" took our cab. Waited 10 mins for the next one. :(
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Danny
Great hotel! Dru is one of the best customer service representatives I have experienced
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
map
"Loved being on the beach"
great experience. loved being right on the beach and having private access.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Nice staff"
Staff was very nice and helpful. Hotel was very busy and it took awhile to get the car from the valet because they were very busy. I should have self-parked. Food was good as well as room service. Our room could have been cleaner.
2 night trip Jul 13, 2014
very pleasant
3 night trip Jul 10, 2014
it was a holiday weekend, but i was still surprised that for the price i paid, the room's view was of the roof of the administration building. drinks and meals were expensive as well. beach was nice; beach turtles were well protected.
4 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
"A sanctuary for busy minds and bodies."
I returned from my 4 day vacation yesterday. I've been to many hotels and I think this hotels has been by far my favorite due to the location, cleanliness and amenities. I have to say the room we got was for 4 adults max, 2 queen size beds, I think this beds have been the smallest ones I have ever sleep in but overall comfortable, I would go with a king size bed instead. The room was pretty small even for a regular hotel or Lowe star hotels like holiday Inns etc. I was very surprised that when we got there at 11 am wanting to leave our bags until check in time, I asked if we could pay for early check in, Nick (thank you vet much Nick!) said that at the time they didn't have any rooms available but would place me on the list for early check in at no charge. Around 12:05 PM I got a Call letting me know the rooms was ready and we were able to go up and rest hours before regular time. The beach was clean, if you get there around 8:30 AM, you can get lounge chairs free (first come first serve) and enjoy the beach even more! They have activities for children throughout the day and exercise classes for adults, my dad used the gym and said it was amazing! Overall the hotel is amazing! Very close to restaurants at Las Olas Blvd and close to tiger shopping enters that have a Ross, General Dollar Store, Walgreens, fast food and delicious restaurants.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Monica
"Hotel"
Beach access is horrible , room service food is one star at best and to get to your car you have to take two Differant elevators place is way over priced for what they have to offer don't make the mistake of thinking the pictures are nice like we did!! Move on !!!
4 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
"Super service - good location"
A bit expencive, but super service and nice location.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
"It was great. Food was great"
Had a great time. The staff meet every need we had. The food was great and affordable. We are planning our trip for next year. Can't wait.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
The Ricker
"Weekend visit"
This was my second trip to this hotel, I returned after a pleasant stay two years ago. My only complaint is that my room was not ready until several hours after my arrival. During the booking process they stated 4pm however my room was not ready until after 7.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Ariel
"great hotel on the beach. The pool is beautiful."
We had an excellent experience. We checked in on a Thursday and we were a bit early for check in but a room was available. The bed, bathroom, etc were great. Our only complaint was that on the 2nd day our room was not cleaned until we complained after 2:30pm. It was done after that. It's a great perk to have the beach as other hotels have to share the public beach. All and all the conceirge was great and the staff very helpful.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Great Room and Staff. The Private Beach is awesome.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Nice hotel close to beach"
I enjoyed it a lot it was nice go there and stay there
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"Great vacation....beach is fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!"
Worth every penny.....beach and pool were fabulous!!!! Hotel offers excellent food and exceptional service. Will be back!!!!!!!!!!!
3 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Monica
"Lots of kids"
Located super close to airport only a $20 taxi ride which is cool... However it seems more of a family type hotel.... TONS of kids!
Response by Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa
Thank you for taking the time to review our property and sharing your experience with the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa. I apologize that your recent stay was not satisfactory and appreciate your feedback. You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We would like to regain your trust and we hope you will allow us an opportunity to provide you with an exceptional guest experience when your travels bring you back to this area. Sincerely,
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Leslee
"Beautiful pool and steps to the beach"
This is one of the nicest hotels I've stayed in. Compared to other hotels in the area, the price of this hotel was a real bargain! However, the parking wasn't free for guests, and the food offerings were outrageously priced. Happy hour drinks were a good bargain. The beach and the pool are both beautiful. It truly felt like paradise.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Great location - close to beach."
Nice pool. Great location. My only complaint is that the hotel is far from the main strip. So you have to take a cab or walk a mile to go out to dinner. The hotel was rather expensive for basics -- like a pop... or food. but other than that it was great.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
parker
"Just beautiful."
After flying all day we were excited to rest and we sure chose the right spot. It was beautiful!!!! Comfy room, excellent bed, right on beach. We arrived late and went to the bar out by the beach, they exceeded our expectations. We ordered a Greek salad and calamari to split between two of us and they brought us two big dishes of each. :)))
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
shannon
"Nice private beach and pool.. yet.."
The hotel in general is nice. However a few things could make it superior. The private beach is beautiful yet the water sports area should be separated from the swimming and relaxing area.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
Fabulous hotel. Not many hotels can I say I would return to but this one deserves a return stay.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
J
"Beautiful hotel nestled at end of strip"
Loved the stay. Beautiful and worth the money. Can't go wrong.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2014
"Beachfront getaway"
This Marriott hotel is in a nice location for someone who wants to hangout at the beach. There are a few restaurants within walking distance but a car would be needed to get to some of the other more popular areas. The bed and pillows were very comfortable to my taste and the room and bathroom was clean which are top in my list of important hotel room requirements. Staff was friendly and helpful. Paying for parking was a little confusing because the machine wouldn't take the room key. Had to visit the front desk to fix the credit card charge. Over all a nice place. I'd stay again.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Wonderful!!"
I found the hotel itself to be wonderful!. We loved the spa and spa facilities, including access to the private salt-water pool. Our room was nice. Gorgeous view of the ocean. The hotel is only a 10 min. walk from the strip, keeping it quiet, but close enough for the excitement. We went over a holiday weekend, and there were no open chairs by the regular pool. I felt like there were extra charges for everything: parking, wifi, umbrella by the beach. For as busy as they were over the weekend, there should have been more people by the pool/beach to serve. Also felt drinks by the pool were too expensive. The free lemonade/cookies at certain times were a nice touch. I would stay again, but plan to eat elsewhere. (food was great, just a little pricey for what it was)
3 night romance trip May 22, 2014
Diana
"Great hotel right on the beach!"
Recently stayed at this hotel for 3 nights, we enjoyed our stay very much. The positives include (1) easy access to beach (2) beach was nice and clean with many lounge chairs available at no cost (3) staff was friendly and helpful (4) pool was big and pool area also had many lounge chairs available (5) Starbucks on site in the hotel (6) close to the airport (about a 15 minute drive - cab ride costs ~$20.00) (7) public park nearby on the ocean for kids. Negatives: (1) hotel food was pricey and not very good (had one lunch at the snack restaurant, paid $45 for 2 adults and 1 child (including no drinks - had water) and the only good thing was the chicekn strips and french fries my daughter had). Mitigated by other food options in the area.
Other trip May 14, 2014
Betty
"Super nice hotel"
The room service employee are super rude and gross even I mentioned that my daughter has problems she give me a hard time to heat her milk in the morning I was so upset with her services.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Mothers Day weekend"
I had an amazing weekend here! It was our 2nd annual Mothers Day Girls Getaway Weekend. Last year we stayed in South Beach but decided to try Fort Lauderdale this year. The Marriott was a beautiful resort with plenty of amenities! It was a pleasant surprise the beach chairs were provided free of charge. We were also celebrating a 50th birthday and were sent 2 birthday deserts accompanied by staff singing happy birthday! Staff went out of their way to make our stay special.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"May 2014"
The hotel was very nice. Only complaint was thin walls, but didn't spend much time in the room anyhow. Looking forward to a return trip.
Other trip May 8, 2014
Jen
"First time stay"
Great place to stay. Pool and beaches are great. I did think the prices their were expensive. Charged us for a lot of things that I think should be free. Also they were not great about cleaning my room daily.
3 night trip May 3, 2014
Derek
"This hotel is on a beautiful private beach!!"
Would come back again to this hotel! In fact we are already planning a trip for next year. Its a beautiful resort that makes you feel like your in paradise. The best thing about this hotel are the views from the Terrance and just about anywhere else is spectacular. If your looking for a tranquil and relaxing atmosphere then this is the place. The only complaint I have is that the staff at the sea level were inconsistent with the service. I waited about 45 minutes by the pool until I finally approached someone and told him i have been waiting for 45 minutes and he tells me, I highly doubt it. He did end up giving me 2 free drinks but his comments were rude. He said guests are better off getting their own orders rather than waiting for someone. A couple times they dropped the ball on my orders and were rude about it so I would recommend buying your lunches at the Riva restaurant because their service is spectacular and the food was excellent. The riva panini, coconut shrimp and guacamole and chips were so good. Guests should be treated top notch at the prices were paying for the room, drinks and food. I
Other trip May 1, 2014
momof2
"Close to the beach; wonderful spa; good food."
We've been going to this hotel for over 5 years. The staff is wonderful and will do they're best to make your stay great. We love the Sea Level bar/restaurant - the food is great, the scenery is perfect (grasses waving on the beach and the Atlantic Ocean in the background), and employees who seem to care and want to please the guests. The spa offers so many services there doesn't seem to be much reason to leave the resort. Love it and will go back next year!
Other trip May 1, 2014
Robyn
"Great hotel....standard rooms are small."
Would TOTALLY go back!!!! Loved the hotel.....you just have to be aware about room size. Rooms are small and either have a king bed and a TWIN pull out sofa or have 2 double beds. Small for a family but would go back despite this fact and either get a suite or adjoining room, or even just deal with it because the hotel overall is definitely worth it!! Great pool, beach, ambience, food and also very kid friendly!! Very "resorty" feel which we liked a lot!
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
We loved this hotel! The kids loved the pool & the beach. I also liked that the hotel offered many activities for children. The staff was friendly & always very helpful! We really did not want to leave & we would definitely stay here again!
4 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
Kerri
"Very nice beach front hotel in Ft Lauderdale"
So glad we booked this hotel rather than some of the others we considered. Most of the other "beach" front hotels are actually on the other side of a busy 4 lane street. This hotel was out of the fray of the strip, actually on the beach (a beautiful one at that) and the staff was exceptional. The beach was huge and well manned by the hotel staff who were right there if you needed an umbrella or cabana. The Sea Level bar and restaurant on the beach had great food (Blackened Grouper!!) and really well done frozen drinks. For our tastes, the pool was a bit too hectic but we were there on "their busiest week" of the year. Other guests were aggressive in claiming their poolside spots early in the morning and not actually using them until much later in the day which was annoying - I'd like to see the staff enforce their policy of removing things left on chairs. The room was nice, updated bathroom, bedding was alright. Water pressure was weak. On-site Starbucks was quite good if a bit disorganized. Lobby bar was excellent. Would skip their special brunches because it wasn't worth $70pp - not even close. Again, I can't complement the staff enough. From the valet, front desk, maids, bar tenders to waitstaff they were uniformly exceptional. Professional and pleasant even though they were clearly very very full when we were there.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"Fort lauderdale, fl"
We loved the hotel, not to crazy about the concert going on, but otherwise it is was great.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Not good"
Hotel is old and the rooms are dated. Loud. not a good place for business travelers. High speed internet is slow and very unreliable. Will not stay there again.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Pete
"Beautiful hotel, beautiful beach."
Amazing stay. Rooms were clean and the hotel staff was outstanding. The pool and beach were impeccable. Words cannot capture the beauty of the hotel.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Wonderful resort"
Every need accommodated. Wonderful staff. Amazing facility.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
Old hotel with very small rooms Pool was full of people to the point that there was no space to swim
Response by Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am sorry to hear that you were not able to enjoy yourself during your stay with us. It is the busiest season of the year, and during that time we do everything we can to provide the best accommodations to our guests. I hope that you will consider staying with us again at a less busy time. Sincerely
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"Very friendly staff!"
Nice beach area with many activities for all ages!
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Overall good experience."
Overall great stay here. Rooms could use updating, especially beds which were not that comfortable. Also booked king bed and when I checked in only double bed room was available. Food at beach bar is great and staff overall were very friendly.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Great beach and pool"
Really good place for a quick get away to the sun. Wasn't crazy about the 3030 restaurant. Expensive and only average food.
3 night trip Apr 3, 2014