All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America

"Enjoyed our Stay"
Hotel and staff are really excellent. Sea Level terrace restaurant is affordable with very good food. The pool is lovely and water temperature not too cold, but it is crowded and sometimes hard to find lounge chairs in the shade. Las Olas for shopping and restaurants is a long walk, but taxi fare is doable, about $15 round trip.
3 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
"Quick Getaway!"
Beautiful stay on the beach! Pool area is great with yummy tacos!
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"great beach hotel"
hotel is right on a nice strip of beech. also has a huge pool staff very good. my only minor complaint would be not a great mattress.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"Nice Pool, great location."
Have been staying at this hotel now for a number of years on at least annual visits to fort lauderdale. Property is starting to show some age, but the place is clean and the pool area is great and right on the beach. Property is over priced as well as the drinks and food. Food selection for pool side dining is lacking. AC in room kept making odd vibration noise several times a night and woke me up on several occasions. Great location, staff is great and always accommodating. Will stay again if I can get acceptable pricing but the cost is close to pricing me out of this property as a viable option.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"An OK Stay"
It was OK. I paid a fee for a better room view. The mini bar was not working; the wires were sparking the whole first night of my stay. I had to report it three times and they still never replaced it. The contents smelled so it's been like this awhile. They never addressed the issue. The food I ordered from room service was not fresh.
2 night trip Nov 27, 2014
"Quiet location, easy walk to the strip"
Was in FL from Jamaica to do some shopping. Convenience of the Hotel was excellent; quiet, private beach, great pool and kids club activities and an easy 1/2 mile walk to the strip for cafe's, restaurants, pubs. Proximity to Trolley if you don't want to walk was excellent. $9 for the three of us for all day access and 2 minutes from the beginning of the strip. Our daughter had a broken foot for our stay and the accessibility and accommodations were excellent and made her very comfortable and able to participate in many activities anyways. Car rental places deliver to the hotel, so if you want to hit the outlets, save yourselves the expensive airport car rental. We paid $60 for a car for a day with unlimited mileage. Plenty for all the shopping we wanted to get done.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Excellent hotel on the beach"
We stayed at this hotel over Thanksgiving weekend. In addition to the beautiful beach and heated pool, there were many daily activities planned for the kids, including a nightly movie at the pool and even an animal show with real animals. We had a wonderful experience and cannot wait to return.
Response by Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa
Good day, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time wiht us and we are loking forward to hosting ou again. Warm regards
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Very nice hotel right on the beach"
Enjoyed our stay. Staff were great and beach and pool wonderful. Food excellent but pricey as would be expected. My only fault is I found the mattress a bit hard for my taste. My wife liked it though.
Doc
"Beach resort minutes from Fort Lauderdale airport"
Right on the beach... excellent facilities, free lounge chairs on the beach, large pool with chair-side food and drink service. Prepare to relax in comfort.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Excellent beach hotel"
Very nice . Bed is so comfortable! Good food at restaurant staff was helpfull
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Five days four nights second year in a row. They added a resort fee of 25.00 per room per night but even with that this place is tops.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Chuck
"A fine hotel for a short stay business trip"
The furnitures in our room were old and worn out. The rooms were fairly small without that much extra room to wiggle. The bathroom needs an overhaul and redesign. For a resort of this level the bathroom was not at par. Old fashioned tub with simple shower and tight space around the toilet. The biggest issue was housekeeping which were constantly late and did not do a fine job anyway. I guess this is a good hotel / resort for couples on a short stay, or for a business trip. However, I do not recommend this resort for families with kids and those who intend to stay for over a few days.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
kvshrz
"OVerall Outstanding Experience"
We decided to try the Marriott Harbor Beach after visiting Ft. lauderdale in 2/2014 at a less than pleasing stay down the beach. From the moment we checked in we knew we were in for a 5 star experience. The unbelievably wonderful aroma of the lobby, the welcoming smiles and greetings of the staff, the follow up "welcome" note from the gentleman who checked us in, and I could go on & on. There is no question, when we are in Ft. Lauderdale this will be our "home".
3 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
Carol W
"Good and bad experience!"
Everything was great, exept we celebrate an event ans BE CAREFUL what is said verbally it's not what they charge you, read carefully your contract... Specially with Nina on events!!
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"Lovely, lovely hotel right on the beach!"
Absolutely the best hotel ... This is the 3rd time I've stayed at the Harbor Beach Marriott and continue to return for many, many reasons - the attentive staff, the beautiful hotel, the fantastic restaurants, the amazing pool ... and the list goes on ...
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Leslie
"5 Star hotel right on the beach."
Hotel is top of line, beachfront is private to guests. Very nice pool, safe for children. Deep at one end for adults. Many amenities to take care of your every need. Expect to pay more for these amenities. Those who frequent this hotel know it is going to cost more. Eating at hotel is very expensive. One place on the resort grounds that is average in food and drink cost is Sea Level restaurant.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
jack
"Nice hotel, friendly staff, great location."
We had a wonderful time. The location is right on your own private beach. The pool/spa was always clean. All the staff were super friendly/pleasent and always helpful. We would definitely go back.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Loved this property"
Simply the very best service I have experienced in years!!!
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
Lori
Very nice place Exelent service
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
Jorge
"Great Pool and Beach Access"
The pool was awesome and the beach location being right on the beach was also awesome.
5 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
Great family resort. My kids are 3 and 7 and they loved the pool the beach. Plenary of activities to keep adults and children busy.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Shaun
"Resort like hotel!!"
Our family went for a long weekend and it was amazing! The staff was great, the grounds are beautiful, right on the beach and very family friendly! Will definitely be back
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Great hotel! Looking forward to booking again!
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Sheryl
"Nice hotel that is close to the beach."
We were there on vacation for 4 days. It is one of our favorite places to go for a relaxing get away. The staff was very helpful, professional and polite.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Denise
"Beauti ful grounds enjoyed Sealevel"
Very Pleasant staff could not be anymore Courteous Hotel layout was fantastic ....beautiful landscaping
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Good experience! Only complaint is it took the cleaning staff until 4 p.m. To bring fresh towels and to clean the room.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Overall the Hotel was Great the grounds are great. They have great places to eat and drink as well as having the beach right there. It is a great place to come and relax as a couple or bring the whole family.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Andy
"Great getaway"
My fiancé and I had an amazing time here! Marriotts customer service is some of the best I have ever received. We were immediately ungraded to a room w a balcony because we are Marriott rewards members. We sat at one of the bars in the hotel and were given a complimentary app. When the bartender dropped it off she said "thank you for being a member!" This happened AGAIN at the other outside bar! Diana and Fred at bar 3030 were the most wonderful bartenders we have ever had. They spoke to us about different restaurants in the area and what attractions are worth seeing. Super easy to talk too. They really made our trip extra special. The housekeeping department did a great job. There were two days where we stayed inside our hotel room kinda late and we received a phone call from the maids asking when we would like our room clean. Normally when privacy hangs on the door they just skip over you and move one.. But they called to see when it was convient to us, which was wonderful! Every person who worked at the hotel was very welcoming. I have never seen so many smiles in a work place before. The pool was beautiful (biggest one on the strip) and the beach was amazing! This hotel is extra special because it's the ONLY hotel on the strip that has it's own private beach access. I would definitely travel to this hotel again. Marriott is by far the most accommodating hotel I have ever been too! Definitely worth booking! Great relaxing getaway !
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Andrea
Everything was perfect ,I will be back soon
3 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
Sylwia
"Beautiful hotel, lovely private beach"
Wonderful stay and beautiful decorated hotel. Friendly staff. Loved the beach.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Great Hotel !! Planning to come back in the near future.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Nice resort but very alacarte once you get there."
The property is very expansive and there are areas all over to sit and relax. The private beach is beautiful. It needs a little upgrade as far as seating chairs etc. everything is alacarte and I mean everything.. Beach umbrella $25/ day, park your rental car $27/day. Restaurant by the pool excellent for lunch but again very expensive $16 for a panini sandwich. Most resorts don't charge extra for things like this unless you are out if the country where they have to import everything but this is Florida! Overall stay was great. Would go there again, close to all restaurants etc. but is a decent 10 minute walk so if you have small children wouldn't recommend unless you always eat at the hotel which will cost you a fortune. Pool is nice clean. Staff are friendly, clientell is mostly families and couples. Trolley is free to restaurant area but are infrequent. Cabs are expensive so we rented a car at $52 a day plus the parking is worth it
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
DMG
"Marriott Harbor Beach a charmer for sure"
Just had a one night stay at the hotel. Lucky enough to have good weather with no rain. The front desk staff went above and beyond to accommodate us. Extremely friendly and professional. The room service was out of this world - the most delicious I have had anywhere! I would definitely recommend this hotel to others and look forward to staying there again sometime.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"awesome for locals"
It was awesome. Our room was not ready when we arrived, however our luggage was taken care of, and we were allowed to use the facilities. We are planning to return soon!
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
local visitor
"Perfect all inclusive resort"
Staff was very friendly. Cleaning personnel even stopped what they were doing and greeted us as we walked by. Clean facilities. Accommodating staff. Only downside is if you call for a cab, they do not hold it for you. Called for a cab to be down in 5 mins. When we got down there, some "suits" took our cab. Waited 10 mins for the next one. :(
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Danny
Great hotel! Dru is one of the best customer service representatives I have experienced
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
map
"Loved being on the beach"
great experience. loved being right on the beach and having private access.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Nice staff"
Staff was very nice and helpful. Hotel was very busy and it took awhile to get the car from the valet because they were very busy. I should have self-parked. Food was good as well as room service. Our room could have been cleaner.
2 night trip Jul 13, 2014
very pleasant
3 night trip Jul 10, 2014
it was a holiday weekend, but i was still surprised that for the price i paid, the room's view was of the roof of the administration building. drinks and meals were expensive as well. beach was nice; beach turtles were well protected.
4 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
"A sanctuary for busy minds and bodies."
I returned from my 4 day vacation yesterday. I've been to many hotels and I think this hotels has been by far my favorite due to the location, cleanliness and amenities. I have to say the room we got was for 4 adults max, 2 queen size beds, I think this beds have been the smallest ones I have ever sleep in but overall comfortable, I would go with a king size bed instead. The room was pretty small even for a regular hotel or Lowe star hotels like holiday Inns etc. I was very surprised that when we got there at 11 am wanting to leave our bags until check in time, I asked if we could pay for early check in, Nick (thank you vet much Nick!) said that at the time they didn't have any rooms available but would place me on the list for early check in at no charge. Around 12:05 PM I got a Call letting me know the rooms was ready and we were able to go up and rest hours before regular time. The beach was clean, if you get there around 8:30 AM, you can get lounge chairs free (first come first serve) and enjoy the beach even more! They have activities for children throughout the day and exercise classes for adults, my dad used the gym and said it was amazing! Overall the hotel is amazing! Very close to restaurants at Las Olas Blvd and close to tiger shopping enters that have a Ross, General Dollar Store, Walgreens, fast food and delicious restaurants.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Monica
"Hotel"
Beach access is horrible , room service food is one star at best and to get to your car you have to take two Differant elevators place is way over priced for what they have to offer don't make the mistake of thinking the pictures are nice like we did!! Move on !!!
4 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
"Super service - good location"
A bit expencive, but super service and nice location.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
"It was great. Food was great"
Had a great time. The staff meet every need we had. The food was great and affordable. We are planning our trip for next year. Can't wait.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
The Ricker
"Weekend visit"
This was my second trip to this hotel, I returned after a pleasant stay two years ago. My only complaint is that my room was not ready until several hours after my arrival. During the booking process they stated 4pm however my room was not ready until after 7.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Ariel
"great hotel on the beach. The pool is beautiful."
We had an excellent experience. We checked in on a Thursday and we were a bit early for check in but a room was available. The bed, bathroom, etc were great. Our only complaint was that on the 2nd day our room was not cleaned until we complained after 2:30pm. It was done after that. It's a great perk to have the beach as other hotels have to share the public beach. All and all the conceirge was great and the staff very helpful.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Great Room and Staff. The Private Beach is awesome.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Nice hotel close to beach"
I enjoyed it a lot it was nice go there and stay there
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"Great vacation....beach is fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!"
Worth every penny.....beach and pool were fabulous!!!! Hotel offers excellent food and exceptional service. Will be back!!!!!!!!!!!
3 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Monica
"Lots of kids"
Located super close to airport only a $20 taxi ride which is cool... However it seems more of a family type hotel.... TONS of kids!
Response by Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa
Thank you for taking the time to review our property and sharing your experience with the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa. I apologize that your recent stay was not satisfactory and appreciate your feedback. You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We would like to regain your trust and we hope you will allow us an opportunity to provide you with an exceptional guest experience when your travels bring you back to this area. Sincerely,
Other trip Jun 16, 2014