All hotels in Plantation, Florida, United States of America
8101 Peters Rd, Plantation, FL, 33324, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"nice hotel for price"
Nice hotel for the price. I would stay here again. Very spacious rooms. Nice area. Many restaurants near by and close to shopping.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Will not stay here again"
On the first morning of our stay,I found two dirty towels hanging form the ironing board in the closet. On the next day on returning to our room late in the afternoon, we found the door to our room was not locked because it had not been closed properly. On the next day after being out of our room until 9PM , the room had never been cleaned. When we complained we were told there was no cleaning staff on duty. This is the third time I stayed at this LaQuinta but never again. I and members of my family were in Fort Lauderdale for the funeral of a family member. I recommended this hotel to them. I am sorry I did.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Bea
"nice try"
The room smelled and the carpet was dirty and dingy. The staff was very nice. We only , antd on bsyhroom sink,stayed one night and found another hotel. I left a message for the manager to call do far no response.
7 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Henry
"Good place for shopping, excellent is near Sawgras"
Good staff, room confortables, good location. Price ok
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
WILLIAM
"Don't Stay Here and Waste your money"
This was one of the most pathetic stays we have had in years. The hotel staff at the front desk was friendly and helpful, but that's it everything else about the hotel was not up to the mark. At first the hotel overall and the rooms were not very impressive. The second day when we came back from a fun day at the beach and shopping, our whole mood was spoiled looking at the room, as the room was not cleaned, it was in the exact condition as we left it, there was a pile of wet towels in a corner, and for some reason the cleaning lady decided to take away are blankets as well. At 2 in the morning I called front desk and the lady at the front desk apologized and requested me to come down to the front desk to get fresh towels and blankets, as she had no other help. She promised that she will report this to the hotel manager and they will reimburse me for this trouble. The next day we went out to key west and came back after another long day, this time the beds were done but the bathroom was left untouched again, there were some hair op the bathroom floor, pot was not cleaned, there was water around the sink, bath tub was left untouched. Finally after my stay I called hotels.com and they spoke to the hotel staff and got me a refund for 1 of the 3 days we stayed there. I will not recommend this hotel to anyone, its 45 min away from Miami downtown and airport, and still pretty costly and even though its costly the service is super - 2 poor.
3 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Dhruv
"Very noisy stay."
Checked in around 4 pm and went to get cleaned up for dinner and there was no hot water. Wall do not stop any sounds above a whisper so you hear anything going on next door.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
M
"great holiday get away<<<<<"
great
4 night trip Dec 25, 2014
Willie
"Is a hotel to stay there a Little time"
Really, the rate to end of the year was high. The staff was regular to resolve needs. I think thas is a hotel to stay there a few time.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
fmeza
"Not longer a Quinta Inn and Suites"
As a Travel and Tourism professional it is very disappointing that Americans and foreigners need to put up with hospitality business that doesn't really understand the term Hospitality. In the past few months I have stayed in two different La Quinta Inn and Suites in the Ft Lauderdale area and they are not longer what it used to be. It seems owners only care about making the extra buck and don't really care about reinvesting in their properties and staff training. Whether a property is a 1 star or 5 star hotel all of them need to offer the basics. This particular property is Run Down, I have stayed in much better Motels in third world countries. Carpets throughout the property and room is just filthy with dirt, stains, and moldy smell. Mattresses are due for replacement. Sheet are so old that you can see thru not too mentioned they looked dirty. Pillows need to be replaced urgently, roll a jacket and you have a better pillow Not kidding! Shower curtain is just disgusting with stain, and even the ironing board looks run down. Also, the elevator was dirty with sticky floors, and button panel is so dirty that I used a pen to push my floor. I understand that renovations can be expensive especially when trying to have competitive rates, however everything I mentioned above doesn't really represent large investments a little attention to detail, and being on top of the cleaning goes a long way.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
ganey
"Dirtiest Room Ever"
It's the most dirtiest hotel that we have stayed in. It did injustice to Hotel.com based on my experience with your company. People flight tags was at the side of the bed Also the alarm clock was dirty. The room wasn't clean properly for a while.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great Location getaway!!"
Here for the Orange Bowl. Very nice hotel, location very quiet in business park.. Whole foods and shopping convenient... easy access from interstate and orange bowl (Sun Life Stadium)
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"Not that great"
The room smelled like cigarettes. I really cannot believe that hotels allowing smoking in the rooms.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"Nice hotel for short travel and near to shopping"
This hotel is a good option to be near of shopping areas, from Westfield mall, sawgrass, a lot of restaurant for diner out, eco. Some areas requeries maintenance, pool looks a kind of dirty. Just one elevator for multiple floors, that's something that I saw in different Quinta hotels. In overall I will recommend this hotel for short time of travel days.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
shopping travel
"Nice hotel close to highways"
We were quite comfortable. A bit disappointed at check-in to learn that although we had indicated on the reservation that one guest was confined to a wheelchair, this was apparently not communicated to the hotel & as no ground floor room was available, we were put on the second floor & it was somewhat difficult getting in and out of the elevator.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
Andy
"Needs better maintenance; good location"
Great value but the hotel needs better maintenance of it common areas and rooms. My room had a broken chair in it, 2 hangers and a damaged dresser.
3 night business trip Dec 13, 2014
"It was a two night stay"
Well to start off. I called four days prior to request a king non smoking room. Upon arrival was told all they had were smoking rooms, but they sprayed them so they would be OK. Not OK, after the one night of breathing in the smoke smell and my clothes smelling like smoke, I felt icky. The bed spread was even stained to the point that I pushed it on the floor. The next day they moved me to a non-smoking room and it was night and day. Everything seemed to be in better repair than that gloomy smelly room I had to endure the first night. Don't do call in request if you are not going to honor them and smoking rooms should be a thing of the past at hotels, it's not Vegas, if the folks want to smoke they should have to go outside or else do not issue unless requested by a smoker. I would have rated the hotel higher but for my initial impression. One other thing, that elevator has to be the slowest one in the world faster to take the steps. As I did several times.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
J.
"Excellent Location"
The hotel is in a very good location for shopping. It would suit visitors from the Caribbean and South and Central America. The breakfast is not great. It is very basic. The hotel is very clean, the room was clean, and the hotel staff friendly and professional.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Carrie
"Plesant"
1 day stay. Staff was courteous, room was clean and building was in good repair. I had left an item at my hotel. When I came back to retrieve it, staff had left the item at the front desk for pickup.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
Nicole
"Wonderful Location"
I enjoyed it very much The Mall and Fountain shops were in easy walking distance.Breakfast was fine a little too sweet for me The room was really nice and comfortable I would stay there again
9 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Great location."
Great location. Good value.
2 night trip Dec 2, 2014
Chuck
"Good locatoon ! Plantation nice coty"
Nerd somebody bilingual Need people happy, nice, frienly
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Yamile
"nice experience"
The receptionist Mitchell was extremely helpful. She went out of her way to help us in finding the accommodation for us in our next destination as we had some problem with the existing one and Mitchell helped us in getting I us accommodation at the last Min.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
manjunath
"good place to stay"
comfortable
2 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
anthony
I stayed at the hotel two Nigths and it was a good experiencie. The breakfast was good and the parking near the rooms.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
patricia
"Ok"
Decent for the proximity to the airport.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Easy"
Fast and easy. Great staff
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
"Confused patrons look for forks"
Good stay minus the breakfast area, odd way to place some of the items like the forks, knives, syrup, etc... you had to waddle your way past others that were cooking the waffles to get to your items that you needed. Maybe a table to the side?
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Dante
"Nice place - needs some new room furniture"
The hotel was a little hard to find. Our GPS led us into a large business park, we passed the hotel a couple a times before realizing where it was. The hotel does have a lit sign on the front of the building but it is high on the building and hard to see from a car. This is not your standard hotel. The lobby is really nice and the room was obviously designed by someone a little different. When is the last time you saw French doors going into the bathroom? There are lots of details that make this place standout. Our problem with the room was some of the furniture and the bed needed to be replaced.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Comfortable, clean & convenient."
We stayed for two weeks and were very comfortable. Maid did the room every day even if we didnt leave until two or so. Our family lives near by so it was very convenient. The weekends were very busy and there would be some people talking that we could hear but nothing annoying. We especially liked the big bathroom, plenty of room to move around. We had a double bedroom &'it was very roomy. We would definitely stay again.
12 night family trip Oct 7, 2014
Rita
"wedding weekend"
I stayed here with my 2 kids for the weekend while attending my friend's wedding. They placed us on the 4th floor and the elevator nearest my room was broken. I was also placed on the smoking floor with my 2 kids (one of whom has asthma). It was horrible. I was not able to change my room and It was uncomfortable for my kids and me. I would never stay there again.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
kathleen
"Very old hotel"
Very old hotel and staff wasnt friendly
2 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
Jill
"Which La Quinta makes a big difference"
There are two La Quintas in Plantation. Go to the one on Peters RD. Not SW 6th. The former is a fairly well organized facility. Staff are effective and pleasant. Good room size and amenities. The latter should be avoided. The facility on SW 6th is poorly laid out. Room is too tight. The staff credo seems to be "whatever". Rates on two facilities are comparable.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2014
It was ok
3 night romance trip Sep 23, 2014
Frances
"Nice Hotel...Good Price except...."
This is my second stay at this hotel, the location is good. You get good value for your money, the rooms are clean, the breakfast is decent, basically it is a likeable hotel. My only issue is that I requested a late check-out, my son had the flu and a fever of 104, our flight was leaving at 6 pm and we wanted a checkout at 3.00 pm so that he could get as much rest as possible. The front office supervisor told us that we could stay until 1pm, but anything after that we would have to pay a full night! I thought maybe 1/2 price but nope a full night of USD 80.00. So, we paid for the USD 80 and checked out at 3.30 pm....this was my only issue, I thought that they could have been a bit more reasonable with the late checkout cost. Nonetheless, the hotel is decent.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Nadine
"Comfy beds"
Room was ok for the price. Beds were comfy. Elevator wasn't working at one point though so I had to take the stairs with luggage.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
R.W
Great hotel and it is close to the concert location that we were attending. Would definitely visit again.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
P
"Don't Stay Here"
Arrived at hotel at 2:30am because of flight delay and was given a room on the 4th floor. This reservation was made 2 weeks in advance and was not supposed to be a smoking room however that is what I was given. The room was terrible! Due to the fact it was almost 3:00 am and had to be up at 7:00am I didn't complain. The elevator had trash, butts and pieces of food on floor. The whole 4th floor smelled of smoke. The room was horrendous! Everything smelled of cigerette smoke. The pillows were flat as grannies chest and the bed was wore out. The windows were covered in green mold and had not been cleaned in some time. In general poor management and poor maintenance. Go to a hotel that honors their reservations and gives you what you pay for. DON'T STAY HERE!
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Gary S
"Excellent choice; close to shopping malls"
I had a wonderful stay at La Quinta Peters Road Plantation Fort Lauderdale. The hotel is not located on a busy street which added to a peaceful and relaxing stay. The overall ambiance was clean and the hotel is centrally located to many shops, restaurants and the airport.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Patrice
"Pet Friendly is what I needed"
I needed a pet friendly hotel that didn't charge a huge fee and this was it. Overall nice but the room was very warm.
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2014
Tara
"VERY NICE AND QUIET AREA"
VERY HAPPY
1 night trip with friends Aug 12, 2014
MANDY MCCONVILLE
"Bad"
Bad experience not good at all I don't like it at all
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
luiz
Lobby and hallways were extremely warm! Staff was friendly! Room were clean but worn!
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Becky
"Overpriced"
It's not bad, but doesn't worth $80. Little bit overpriced for this kind if hotel.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Horrible"
Came to hotel early10:30am to see if we had to check in.Spoke to staff 2 Ladies at counter.They said they had our reservation but the room would not be available for a while.We wanted to check in up front but they told it wasn't necessary.We let them know we would be out all day and wouldn't be back till later on. We came backaround 11;30 we were checked in and given a room.We got to the room exhausted and found out there was someone sleeping in our room.The woman at the counter was nice but she didn't understand how they made that mistake during day.We finally got a room about an hour later.The room was real beat up.Door didn't close properly.When we checked out the woman at the desk said she would have the manager call us. The woman apologized and said she couldn't do anything with the room charges because we booked through expedia and paid upfront but that manager would call us.We never heard another word.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
Overall had a nice stay and the staff was friendly.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"Disappointing stay"
Worst LQ stay I've ever experienced. Too much aggressive wildlife outdoors and poor service indoors! Rooms were hot and musty smelling with broken furniture. The housekeeping was only done after I returned to the hotel and complained that the entire day had gone by and it wasn't done only to be told by the housekeeper that she takes her break at 1pm that's why at 3:45pm my room had still not been serviced. Will never stay at this location again!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
keta
We were in town for a concert and decided to find somewhere a little cheaper than the hard rock. This hotel wasn't too from the event. The woman who checked us in was a very friendly and helped us figure out some information we needed for the concert. She even remembered us the next day when we checked out. The room itself was nice, had comfy beds and was clean. The continental breakfast was decent and we liked the waffle station. Would definitely stay again next time we're in the area!
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Convenient hotel just off the highway."
Booked this hotel as a nice midpoint on the way down to Key West. Night clerk was very pleasant on checkin. The hotel is older, but has been kept in good condition and in no way neglected. The King bed was comfortable and we got a good nights sleep. The morning staff were pleasant and the free continental breakfast definitely hit the spot for the drive down to the keys. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Awesome mattress!!! The front desk person, Tequila, was great!
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Cindy
It was not what I expected. I have being in La Quinta in Hollywood Fl and this place at Plantation was too DURTY and the service was horrible. It's not even close to La Quinta hotels that I experienced before. This was my first time at La Quinta in Plantation and I was very disappointed.
2 night trip May 24, 2014