All hotels in Hollywood, Florida, United States of America
2620 N 26th Ave, Hollywood, FL, 33020, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Good Stay"
Good Stay. Breakfast was a little sparse but overall good.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
Carl
"Satisfactory"
It was ok, nothing dramatic, breakfast buffet could be improved with more selections. Location a little out of the way, but otherwise fine. Would book there again if I had to stay in the area.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Winston
"Yuck"
The floors in the room were not vaccumed. There was stuff on the carpet. The bathroom floor was sticky and gross.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2015
Hotel staff of the year so helpful
2 night trip with friends Feb 10, 2015
susan
"Disappointing hotel - never go back"
Unsatisfactory hotel. On 2 of the 3 afternoons, the room was not made up at 4:30 when we returned and we could not rest before dinner. Manager was VERY SLOW to respond to the problem and claimed we could have requested a time for the room to be cleaned and made up. Since when do you negotiate with the hotel manager? There were no face cloths or hand towels until final night. Windows were so hazed over we could not see the lake outside the window. Front desk folks provided no help with directions to local areas and restaurants - as though they had not lived in the area very long.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Jane
"Convenient to airport. Very clean."
Good experience...clean room ,decent breakfast, someone always at front desk.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
twenty-somethin
"High Price, less than basic accommodations."
Clean room, pleasant staff but minimal toilet paper and no extra rolls, we had to ask and was told guests had been stealing extra rolls. What other guests do is not my problem, I'm paying to stay and I should have toilet paper. One tiny soap bar for washbasin and shower. No washcloths till next day. Noticed in the morning that the pillow I'd slept on had stains all over it, yuk!!! Wished I'd had the light on when I'd grabbed that pillow. Had a lakeside room but the window was so murky, you could barely make out the lake.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
V
Room was very clean. Hotel also very convenient to local attractions and airport.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"View"
Although I was given a room with a view of the adjoining lake the window was so dirty you would have thought perhaps it was "frosted" - it was wasn't. It just hadn't been cleaned for a very long time.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Just am overnight but a good experience"
I just spent one night between plane trips but I was pleasantly surprised. I have stayed in 2 other places near airports and didn't sleep much because it sounded like the planes were landing in my room. This was not the case in this room. It was clean, quiet and comfortable. The breakfast was pretty good for a freebie. The free transportation to and from the airport was a plus also.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Casey
Clean room, nice lake view, very nice pool area. Enjoyed my stay very much and would return.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"A good, basic place to sleep-will go back"
This is a good, clean, basic hotel that is convenient to (7-8 minutes away) the Hard Rock Casino. Definitely not a 5-star hotel, but as long as you don't expect that, you'll be fine. Here's the good and the bad: Good: 1. Clean- nice bright white walls 2. Location- convenient to Hard Rock Casino 3. Good bedding- nice crisp white bedding (no disgusting old dark bedspreads like hotels used to use) 4. Great TV channel lineup including CNBC 5. Convenient parking- during my stay was able to always find parking very close to front entrance Bad: 1. Thin walls- could hear activities in neighboring rooms including kids running around, etc. 2. Building is a bit dated- tub faucet had slight continuous drip 3. Strange, unlocking bathroom door- they are double doors hinged on the outside that come together in the center and there is no lock and there is a long crack where the doors come together creating lack of privacy in bathroom. Wasn't a problem for me, but if you have kids, and/or a peeping tom in your room, you could have a problem.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Beautiful birds on the lake"
We called the shuttle from the courtesy phones at the airport and they picked us up after about 20 minutes. There were several pick up locations, I guess one per terminal. You have to be really on the lookout when they come, otherwise you may not see the van with the La Quinta logo.. because there are so many other shuttles passing by. In our case they picked us up in the middle of the street.. the driver couldn't even approach a parking area because it was so crowded with other vehicles. We spent the night before taking a cruise. They told us we could buy for a small fee the shuttle transfer to the boat. The hotel has partnered with All Star tours (they are very popular apparently). When the lady from All Star met us at the hotel lobby she offered us to purchase also the return transfer to the airport, and we did. That was a great decision! Because once we got off the boat we just placed our pre-paid stickers on our shirts and the shuttle comes every 10 to 15 minutes so we only waited about 5 minutes and we were on our way back to the airport. Excellent service from both La Quinta and All Star! Do purchase the roundtrip shuttle transfer! Otherwise it would have been too crowded/confusing to buy anything once you're off the boat. I had no idea Fort Lauderdale port was so crowded. The hotel was good, although it has awkward bathroom doors, they're just uncomfortable to open and close. There are beautiful birds on the lake right outside the hotel including ibis and ducks.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Ivonne
"Very nice for a hotel near the airport!"
Very comfortable and enjoyable and nice to have hut tub to relax before early flight out of Fort Lauderdale
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
Emily
"Housekeeping"
The room was always clean, but enough towels or wash cloths were not always present.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
RV Traveler
"nice hotel"
Nice for the price,we stayed the night before leaving on a cruise. Pick up at the airport was very slow.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
debra
"Very convient for pre cruise stay."
Very comfortable hotel. Convient for pre and post cruise's.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Good hotel close to a mall"
Stayed at La Quinta Fort Lauderdale Airport for a business trip. Hotel met all expectations. Pick up and drop off from airport was great. The Breakfast is not very impressive.
2 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"unplesant..old...gull of old people"
No wifi anywhere...reception staff not helpful.dull breakfast..dogs and cats everywhere...
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
business woman
"OK for stay before cruise, but"
Hotel was okay. Complimentary breakfast was fine. However, noise from I-95 was bothersome in our room, especially early in the morning. Parking was sufficient. Our luggage did not arrive with us; hotel does not provide a travel pack of toothpaste/toothbrush like most hotels do. You can purchase sundries, but they were out of toothpaste. We stayed at the hotel the night before a cruise as did many other guests. We'll probably try another hotel next time just to see what else is available, but would stay here again.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
RetiredHappy
"No good"
The sheets and the pillow caSes where filthy. It was a non smoking room that smelled way to much like smoking
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"FT LAUDERDALE 1/15"
NO FOOD SERVICE NEARBY
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"the good, the bad, LA Quinta"
Refrigerator was barely operable, kept drinks and moms insulin only lukewarm , which was a problem, told front desk about it and was told maintenance would fix , never happened , carpet was damp and stained, bathroom only had French doors for very little privacy, and the elevator was old and very slow. Ok the good points, the Continental breakfast was solid, the ac was cold, and the hotel was reasonably close to las olas which was our destination. Would not stay again for any price over 100-120$ a nite
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Debra
"Convenient and Clean Hotel"
It was my first time at the La Quinta Inn. Overall a good hotel in regards to the convenience of the shopping plazas. The room was clean and the staff was pleasant. The hotel is smaller comparable to others I have stayed at in the area.
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Roseanna
"Completely satisfied."
This location was convenient to airport, port, food and entertainment. Will stay again.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Fabulous"
Excellent service, clean and updated rooms, easy to get to location just off interstate, excellent breakfast offerings for a reasonable rate. Definitely recommend.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Bad choice."
The rooms have no insulation, so you can imagine how your sleeping will be, with lots of noise. The windows are so dirty, you cannot literally see anything. They also do not lock. We called for a maintenance person, but no one came.
4 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Nice LaQuinta Inn"
We arrived early, but we were able to get into a room earlier than normal check in time. Very nice hotel, room was well setup and had a king bed, sofabed, small fridge and microwave. The bathroom was a nice size and super clean, shower was very good. Breakfast in the morning was adequate for our needs and included make your own waffles.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"An alright hotel for overnighting before cruise."
Very long wait for airport shuttle to hotel. A shuttle service, not affiliated with hotel, has desk in lobby where you purchase round trip tickets: hotel to cruise, then cruise to airport. This service was good.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Big O
"Nice hotel."
Great breakfast. Handy airport shuttle. Would stay again
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Satisfied customer !"
Overnight prior to cruise. Lovely room with many extra amenities. Used the shuttle service through the hotel to & from the port, excellent service, no waiting. Free parking at the hotel. Will always do this now whenever cruising from Port Everglades. Very satisfied.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Ann
"Nice Hotel, some minor issues"
Minor Issues such as: A/C in room didn't work, mainly working as a fan. Room temperature for December wasnt bad so I lived through it. Remote control in the room also didn't work properly, some features were not working, still you could change the channels and up and down volume. Cleaning lady was hard to get her to come and clean it. Had to leave about 4 times one day as "she was coming" - then "after lunch", then "next one"
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
DMR
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
Very good breakfast and shuttle swrvice yo the airport
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Diana
Very nice rooms. Able to walk to restaurants and stores if you are reasonably fit. Good complimentary breakfast. Nice pool area.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Convenient hotel, good value"
We stayed one night prior to departing on our cruise. The staff was friendly and helpful. We were able to arrange transport to the port. The rooms were decent and clean. There was only one elevator though so getting to and from our room took some time.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Lyss
"Very close to airport,clean and nice pool"
Good hotel, very near to tgif, airport, pool, it was nice
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Erick
"Great place!"
It was quiet and clean. You might want to add more tables, it was crowded.I will stay there again.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Agnes
"Satisfied La Quinta Consumer"
Friendly, accommodating staff. We arrived early and was able to check-in and get a room immediately.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Deb
"La Quinta, YES!"
We stayed 2 nights on a shopping trip. It is very close to the i95, which is a plus. There is also a strip mall within walking distance, which is also good. The room is comfortable, spacious and clean. I disliked that the bathroom door had no locks. The morning breakfast is ok if you are looking to save money, but its not wide or filling.
2 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2014
ROGER
"CONVENIENCE"
Stayed at this hotel many times before a cruise; this one and another La Quinta in Miami. Prefer Fort Lauderdale (Hollywood).
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Highly recommend"
Everyone was most kind and considerate, especially Stanley and Regne
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
DANIEL
"convenient"
Microwave, fridge, work desk, airport shuttle what more could you ask for. Friendly staff clean rooms
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
"great room size (way bigger than I expected)"
Room was perfect for me, the size was very spacious and the beds quite comfortable. Location was right by where I needed to be.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Dani
"A Nice Stop"
We stayed the night prior to an early departure for a cruise. We arrived at the airport after midnight (i.e. after the van driver had gone home for the night) and we ended up having to get a cab. The hotel is further from the airport than I expected! However, van service ($) was available to drive us to the port in the morning. A very clean, pleasant stay! The King size bed rooms were spacious and comfortable.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Erin D.
Very nice and clean
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
Davidson Tervil
"Overall not too bad"
The hotel was kind of run down and the staircase area was horrid with a musty smell but I will say my room was clean and very nice so I gave it a middle of the road rating. The fact that breakfast was included was nice. The fitness are was not good. Close to plenty of restaurants and shopping.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Sean
My first trip to Florida in many many years and I found this hotel on hotels.com and read the reviews and decided to book it. I was very happy with the condition of the hotel and the room was very clean and bathroom was very roomy. I don't usually write reviews but I was so happy everything turned out fine , especially when booking on line. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Chrissy B
"Decent Hotel"
Hotel was acceptable and clean. Staff was pleasant. Not a very nice location for my taste, but a reasonable hotel for the money.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Nice hotel clean and big rooms
1 night family trip Sep 30, 2014
"Nice upgrades but needs to be cleaner"
Hotel had some nice upgrades, and the location was convenient to just about anywhere. However, the windows were so dirty you could not even see out of them. The temperature in the room was either too hot or too cold. Both my wife and I got sick after the stay.
4 night trip Sep 26, 2014