All hotels in Hollywood, Florida, United States of America
2620 N 26th Ave, Hollywood, FL, 33020, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Good internet service
  • Beach
    Reasonable beach
    Room is all right
"Very nice"
Clean hotel and room. Very comfy beds.
2 night trip with friends May 17, 2015
"Close to the airport but not noisy"
Hotel is clean, good location, close to airport and casinos
Other trip May 21, 2015
"Robbed in the parking lot."
My husband and I was rob in the hotel parking lot.by two armed gunmen. There were no security cameras on the side on the building only at the front entrance. Hotel in Ft Lauderdale Fl.
1 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
cassandra
"NEED shuttle to the beach!"
Nice room, decent location. Plenty of room for the pets to walk. Albeit, dont forget your bags,because they have none on the dog walk. Other LaQuintas we've stayed at do. Location is very close to some shopping near by, but a shuttle to the beach is necessary!!! They shuttle to the airport, i didn't understand the difference. something could and should be worked out. Breakfast would be nicer with some hot items other than waffles and LaQuintas coffee is horrible!! There's a DD about 5 minutes walking distance away. Other than those items, Its a decent place for the money.
5 night trip May 3, 2015
Guest
"Good spot for Hollywood/Ft. Lauderdale area!"
Just an overnight stay to go to a show at the Hard Rock Live. Great check-in service and room was clean and ready. Loved the desk as I was using a laptop. Neighborhood is sketchy but the hotel is back off the road. When I got back from the show, the place was packed! Breakfast was decent. All in all, a good place to stay.
1 night trip May 15, 2015
Victoria
"Convenient and comfortable"
Convenient and comfortable
1 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
"It was okay to be here"
The hotel was very clean just the bathroom didn't have a real door to close it
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
"Ok for a 2-night stay"
We picked this hotel because of the location close to the airport.
2 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"excellent"
The hotel was perfect.I recommend everyone to stay here
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"Good Value"
Have stayed here before. It's a good value and conveniently located.
1 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
"Great place to stay for airport or cruise terminal"
Our experience was great. Very clean and friendly. It was a beautiful location, and off a busy street. Yet there was great dining and shopping in close walking distance. Would not change a thing!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Hound Of The Baskervilles"
This was supposed to be a hotel where you can take 'small dogs.' We took our two small dogs and found the place full of giant, savage dogs, some of them not very friendly and some not on leads, who left our little mutts traumatized. It was very noisy at night; when it wasn't giant dogs barking it was drunk idiots in the corridors slamming doors. And the windows were uniformally filthy and disgusting. Some positive features but not a good experience
2 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
Great hotel to stay at before you get on the cruise ship!
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"No Soap!"
the room obviously had not been vacuumed and there was no soap, shampoo, etc in the bathroom.
1 night trip Apr 8, 2015
peter
"You get what you pay for.."
Hotel very dated, no towels for pool, not enough chairs at pool. Air conditioner very loud and wakes you up while your sleeping. The only good thing was the muffins at the free breakfast.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Kelli
"Nice Hotel near the beach"
This hotel was a very convenient location to Miami and to 2 casinos. The continental breakfast on the first day was mediocre because it was mostly carbs/breads, no yogurt or eggs. The second day they did bring out hard boiled eggs. A huge pro for us was that it was near several restaurants and shops. The drive to Miami was very quick, and we were able to also go to Hollywood Beach which is nearby. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Jewels
"Convenient"
Close to several restaurantes. Many shuttles available to various locations; pool nice. Needed to restock towels.
2 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Highly Recommend this hotel"
Great place to stay but my be was a bit uncomfortable.
4 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
"La Quinta"
Room was great except the huge gaps in the doors. The rollaway bed was also terrible.
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
michelle
"Don't use their cab service!"
The hotel was very nice and staff was very nice, however, do not ask them to call a taxi for you. They use their own shuttle service and it is $30 for 4 miles to the airport! Not to mention they accommodated others to the airport which prolonged our time getting there when we thought the cab was for us ONLY. Very disappointed with the cab service they provided.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
"Disappointing"
Room was comfortable and roomy. But filthy we windows we could not see out of, lack of toiletries (no lotion, shower gel or shower caps), one slow elevator and noisy floor.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Kathi
"Wonderful hotel stay"
I was in that area for a Lara Fabian concert at the Hard Rock casino. That was just a short cab ride away (get a price before you get in a cab by the casino however). It is a nice stroll to many stores and restaurants by day (15 minute walk). I had a very nice room ( I believe it was a handicapped accessible room even though I am not) the room seemed very spacious as was the bathroom possibly to accommodate a wheelchair? I don't know if all the rooms are that spacious but this one was roomy. Either way, I found it to be very clean, a super comfortable bed and the staff was very helpful. The free shuttle from the airport was good and I didn't have to wait more than 15 minutes for them to show up. I needed a cab to the Hard Rock and they took care of that. They told me about a local pizza place that would deliver to the room. When I needed an extra stamp for a postcard right before I left and they were still locked up in the main office, the nice man said as soon as he had access to them he would put one on my mail for me. He did not take the money for the stamp because I couldn't get one the evening before as they had been put away for the night. It was a nice stay and I was very satisfied with the hotel. My only one complaint was from other guests that checked in very late right next door and were very noisy for quite some time. I did not go down to breakfast so I can't comment on that part. I was there for two nights but overall I was very satisfied
Margaret
"Good location, shuttle from airport"
We like to stay here before we cruise. It is within walking distance to restaurants and movie theatres so we don't have to rent a car.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Nice hotel next to a lake"
We enjoyed the facilities for 5 nights. The hotel´s location is great next to the 95 highway and near many shopping and tourism location, such as Aventura mall, Fort Lauderdale Airport, Broward Center, Hollywood beaches and so on.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Condition of rooms.."
We have stayed at La Quinta in the Paso Robles area so thought this would be in the same condition and we were disappointed. The floor in the bathroom was sticky, and toilet was not clean.. We did not have a complete set of towels so had to call down and request wash clothes and more towels. The staff at the desk Maureen was awesome, she was very helpful with rooms and in giving us options where to eat. Probably would choose another hotel next time though.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"LA Quinta stay 15- 03- 2015"
My stay at the laquita was nice,and it was a comfortable stay. However I had a problem with the breakfast they had continental breakfast which was good but there was no meat.If they can include some type of sasuage or bacon it would be nice. The other problem is the elevator they need more then one elevator to accommodate the guests.
4 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
kera
"Great hotel, great staff!"
Room was clean and very comfortable. My only complaint was that there was a 1/2 opened can of dog food left in the refrigerator that was not taken out.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"one night stay"
Visiting family in town. It was perfect for me to get away and get a good night's sleep.
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
kristen
"Centrally located & Moderately Priced Near Beaches"
La Quinta Inn is centrally located to the beach, restaurants, shopping, and more. Overall, it's a good place to stay when comparing the price and location with other hotels in the area. The room has everything you need and plenty of room. However, I think the prices should be a little lower since the rooms are not as clean or as well-cared for as I expected. I could smell smoke within the hotel even though I had a non-smoking room. Walls are too thin as you can hear people in the rooms next to you and especially in the hallways which can be annoying late at night or early in the morning when you're trying to sleep.
5 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
Nathan
"Nice hotel. Clean with shopping and restaurants."
Very close to FLL airport. Quiet and beautiful near a lake. Very clean and comfortable. Nice restaurants and shopping nearby.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Pretty good"
I have no complaints. It's not a luxury hotel, but it was clean and pretty. The location is great, because you can walk to Oakwood Plaza, which has a bunch of stores and restaurants. The pool and hot tub area is beautiful.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Lauren
"Comfortable"
Comfortable room. Good service. Good location
3 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Perfect hotel for distance to FLL airport. And was very nice, clean, and a good area!!
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
The only comments I will offer are; 1. The front desk people are about a 5 on a 1 to 10 scale, not too interested in pleasing anyone in that they have a take it or leave it attitude. I believe they have either become jaded in their time there or just do not care for their job. 2. The elevator is poor at best in its time of travel. 3. This was my second visit and I will not return.; Thank you.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Josie's experience"
I slept comfortably through the night. Woke up to a nice warm breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Josephine
"Visiting Grad schools."
The hotel was nice and the staff were also. The windows were very dirty to the point you could not see out of them! They need to power wash them! The walls seemed to be somewhat sounds proof but the doors were not. Every time someone closed the doors you could hear them slam. It seemed like the people that were on our floor were very loud every night. The hotel itself was nice and the breakfast every morning was very good!
5 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
christine
Overall acceptable- first room had no television. Front desk clerk re-assigned room- ok,
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Lovely hotel in a nice area"
I was able to book a room at a reasonable price at the last minute and the attractive and spacious room had a nice view.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Perfect place to stay!"
La Quinta was perfect in every way! We stayed her after our cruise. The front desk staff were very helpful and accommodating. Rooms were large, clean and very comfortable! There was a refrigerator and a microwave. Staff recommended a pizza place for lunch and we walked to a wonderful, delicious Italian restaurant. It was a short walk from the hotel. On Sunday we caught their shuttle to the airport. We would definitely stay here again. We absolutely recommend others to stay here.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Madelyn
"Great service"
Lovely hotel on the water. Great overnight stAay prior to cruise. Left our car and good service to the ship. It was adverized at 16$ return photo the port. Company charged 20.50$ Private company. Otherwise great stay and service.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
carl
"pleased"
Room wasvery comfortable, clean with nice soft towels and sheets
1 night trip Feb 23, 2015
Cheryl
"Fantastic Customer Service"
When we got to the hotel, we were informed that the hotel was overbooked. Slight panic since it was 11pm and we were tired. However the woman working the front desk quickly assured us they had a room available, but it was without a TV and we could have that room at NO COST, otherwise she'd help us find another hotel to stay at that night. We very gladly took the FREE hotel room. Who needs TV we were just tired! I thought this was absolutely fantastic and unexpected from the hotel, I would of expected a slight discount but they gave it to us at no charge. She then helped us pick out some absolutely delicious late night delivery food. We had a nice breakfast the next morning and were off for our cruise. I don't think I've ever had such wonderful customer service at a hotel before and made for a great start to our vacation.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Good Stay"
Good Stay. Breakfast was a little sparse but overall good.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
Carl
"Satisfactory"
It was ok, nothing dramatic, breakfast buffet could be improved with more selections. Location a little out of the way, but otherwise fine. Would book there again if I had to stay in the area.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Winston
"Yuck"
The floors in the room were not vaccumed. There was stuff on the carpet. The bathroom floor was sticky and gross.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2015
Hotel staff of the year so helpful
2 night trip with friends Feb 10, 2015
susan
"Disappointing hotel - never go back"
Unsatisfactory hotel. On 2 of the 3 afternoons, the room was not made up at 4:30 when we returned and we could not rest before dinner. Manager was VERY SLOW to respond to the problem and claimed we could have requested a time for the room to be cleaned and made up. Since when do you negotiate with the hotel manager? There were no face cloths or hand towels until final night. Windows were so hazed over we could not see the lake outside the window. Front desk folks provided no help with directions to local areas and restaurants - as though they had not lived in the area very long.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Jane
"Convenient to airport. Very clean."
Good experience...clean room ,decent breakfast, someone always at front desk.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
twenty-somethin
"High Price, less than basic accommodations."
Clean room, pleasant staff but minimal toilet paper and no extra rolls, we had to ask and was told guests had been stealing extra rolls. What other guests do is not my problem, I'm paying to stay and I should have toilet paper. One tiny soap bar for washbasin and shower. No washcloths till next day. Noticed in the morning that the pillow I'd slept on had stains all over it, yuk!!! Wished I'd had the light on when I'd grabbed that pillow. Had a lakeside room but the window was so murky, you could barely make out the lake.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
V
Room was very clean. Hotel also very convenient to local attractions and airport.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015