All hotels in Sandy Springs, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here6260 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne, Sandy Springs, GA, 30328, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Good stay"
It was pleasant but the beds were uncomfortable and they was out of wash clothes. Other than that it was great! Being that they except pets, I will be back again :)
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
"Beware of room temperature"
The courteous and informative staff along with an updated decor contributed to a satisfactory visit. However, our comfort level was negotiated with the warm room temperature as the air conditioner did not cool the room to our satisfaction (even at 70 degrees).
5 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Southern Traveler
I loved my stay here... the staff was friendly and the room was modern and clean
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
"Hotlanta hospitable"
We were happily here for 3 nights on a visit to the Hotlanta area. The lobby and breakfast area were nice and well equipped with wifi and plug-in-ability. The breakfast was good, but it seems to end earlier then the end time, so go early . The kids liked the waffle makers, and the nice selections offered. The room was clean and comfortable. Quite halls. Location was convenient, but but not in and over-congested area. Staff was helpful. Nice outdoor pool. Clean laundry room. Mostly a great stay. The only things that we didn't love were the fact that on the second floor there was a huge flood from the ice machine that was not well attended to resulting in a funny smell; the elevator was slow; the breakfast ending early; and the bathroom was not well supplied (four people-three towels), and unless your bald, bring your own shampoo. These were all minor issues though. What is most important to me was cleanliness, and they hit the mark on that point.
3 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
Katrina
"Exactly what i wanted"
Nothing fancy, just my style, clean sharp, polished and reasonable rates.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
The hotel was nice. Staff was nice. Location was nice. But, we had a non smoking room but someone else's cigarette smoke kept coming through our vents. And I had to kill a spider in the bed.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Nice enough, good price. I ought it was a good value
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"I think I just had a bad room"
The hotel was nice, breakfast was good when they kept it stocked, but you trip never starts out well when you enter your room and the door handle falls off. I was also right by the ice machine which was loud and my AC did not keep the room very cold. I traveled with a friend and his room was much nicer. I was just to lazy to change.
6 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Travis
The room was nice and I was pleased overall but the fridge had an odor which caused a slight odor in the room by the fridge
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2014
"Details"
Surrounding area is fantastic. Hotel is dated and in average condition. Staff was very friendly. My only two complaints are in the little things: there was no shampoo in the bathroom, and the in-room coffee maker had a half eaten fruit roll-up inside the top where you pour the water. Yuck. It had little toddler sized bites taken out of it.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Derek
"Good valué"
Theres was construcción going on allá round the hotel. There were repairs being done inside hotel but the room was clean and comfortable. Great price and everything was acceptable.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Nice and convenient hotel for my business meeting"
Positive experience from check-in to check-out! Convenient Breakfast Buffet and Desk Attendant gave good Restaurant suggestions for dinner.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Tracy
"Nice Hotel Close to Perimeter Mall"
The location is great for jogging and walking. You need a car to get to the Perimeter Mall and several other shopping centers as well as local restaurants..
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Gopher Kay
"Good hotel for the price"
Good hotel for the price. You will get more feedback if you stop making it so hard to fill in the form!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Found hairs in bed."
Room was not thoroughly cleaned on arrival. We stayed for 1 more night and room was not cleaned nor new supplies were provided.
2 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"Great location and great service"
My husband and I stayed at La Quinta inn and suites for my birthday weekend. We arrived a few hours before check in but the front desk person was more than happy to accommodate us and let us check in early. The room was spacious and clean. The complimentary breakfast had many tasty options. Overall I enjoyed my stay and can't wait to visit again.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2014
"Nice Location--needs update"
Elevator was not working properly--for the size of hotel, only 1 elevator. Room I was in needed an upgrade. There was severe water damage, lamp was not working, bathroom was missing a few necessities (shampoo, conditioner, soap)--good thing I brought my own for the night. However, the beds were nice and relaxing. room could have provided a little more quietness--could hear everything going on around you.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Wonderful Stay"
The staff of the hotel were super nice and friendly. The hotel was well maintained. The shuttle service is traveler-friendly. I enjoyed my stay!
3 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
"Stayed here 6 years ago -- will never return"
I stayed here for 5 nights. There were french doors to enter the bathroom. Each door had 3 sets of hinges to secure them to the walls. One door had the top hinge with 3 loose screws, the second hinge secured properly to the wall and no screws on the third hinge leaving it unattached. The place was not that clean. One day I left around noon and the room was never made up
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
len
"Fair enough"
Good stay, will come back. Enough said.
2 night romance trip May 16, 2014
Emeka
"You get what you pay for"
My major issue with my stay was all of the urine around the base of the toilet...it totally grossed me out. Also, the tub felt really gritty to my feet. Otherwise, the hotel was okay for the price.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2014
A. Michelle
"Property deteriorating"
My room was clean but was falling apart. The door handle came off in my hand. I had to screw the shower drain plug back together to make it work, and the molding was separating away from the bathtub.
2 night business trip May 14, 2014
Bill S.
"Nice hotel Great service"
I was very pleased with the service here. The room was very clean and the staff were very helpful and patient with my many questions. Thanks so much!
Other trip May 18, 2014
Rebecca
"Great experince"
Definitely enjoyed my stay. When in town I will lodge there.
1 night trip May 11, 2014
Arrived and all non smoking rooms were occupied, they oversold the non smoking rooms? The room smell was very strong and discussing. Will not be back to this hotel as 5 others are with in walking distance.
1 night trip May 13, 2014
"pet friendly"
We picked this hotel because it was pet friendly and budget friendly. It was not 5 star accommodations, nor at that price did we expect it to be. What it was was clean and comfortable and few frills, though there was a free breakfast buffet. They even went out of their way to fulfill our request for a lower floor near the door, for ease of dog walking. The one thing I will say is unlike every other hotel on the planet, the do not provide conditioner or lotion, so make sure to pack your own.
3 night family trip May 1, 2014
Mina
"Satisfactory"
My stay was very comfortable. The hotel personnel were kind and helpful. I think they could have done a better job of keeping the rear entry way cleaner. Other than that everything was very nice. I would stay there again.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
"Shower did not work. No action taken."
terrible hotel. shower did not work. tap did not work. Heater did not work. Worst was when I complained the person at front-desk did not care or bother solving it. take it or leave it is the attitude here. I would like a complete refund.
2 night business trip Apr 30, 2014
"Overall good stay and location"
Hotel was clean, really liked the courtyard near the pool and gazebo. The location was great. We only had one complaint. When we arrived, there was no remote in the room. We told the staff at the front desk on our way out to dinner, and they immediately gave us a remote. We found out why there wasn't one in the room when we returned from dinner - the TV didn't work. In their defense, we didn't report it at the time - we were too tired to mess with maintenance guys in the room. We did report it upon our departure the next day.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Perfect location!"
I enjoyed my stay at La Quinta! This was my first time staying here so I was a little nervous in regards of what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised upon checking in. The check-in process went quickly and my room was lovely. The only downside was the lack of a refrigerator and microwave in the room. Other hotels that I've stayed in had this amenity. I just had to keep a side note not to bring any leftovers from eating out and get ice if I needed to cool down a drink.
3 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Ms. Maddox
I have read numerous reviews about this hotel and was hoping the high ratings were accurate. The free parking was nice and ice machines on each floor was good. The room was spacious and the room seemed to be recently renovated. However, there is only one elevator which is very slow, and my room smelled like it might have been a smoking room at one time. I could hear others in the hallway and in the morning one of the door frames from a room down the hall had fallen off the wall. Overall, I didn't think the room match the price I paid.
Other trip May 1, 2014
"Great hotel!"
This LA Quinta is outstanding. Great location, clean rooms, comfortable beds, and friendly staff. I highly recommend it!
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2014
"just a night away"
Front desk staff was pleasant....decor seemed nice and overall first impression of the lobby was good. Got to my room and the light switch only turned on one small lamp. The lamp light alone wasn't enough to light up the room but I opened the shade on the window and was fine. Room decor was nice but there was a really long table that extended over the air conditioning unit which really kept the room from getting and keeping a decent temperature. The air conditioner would cut off and making cracking or popping noises throughout the night that kept waking me up. The bathroom was nice, plenty of counter space, toilet appeared clean. There were some smudges of something left on the bathroom door and there was food left in the fridge. The continental breakfast was nothing impressive. Tables in the lobby area were extremely close together and if someone sat in one of the first tables you had to walk around the entire dining area to get to another table. Overall I wasn't impressed, wasn't disgusted but I would not pay the same amount I paid this time to stay here again.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
lindsey
2.5
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2014
We stayed here because my daughter had a sporting event. The beds were amazing! The breakfast was wonderful as well, good variety! For the rate I paid, I got way above what I paid...amazing!!
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Ashley
"SRVA Regional Tournament"
I was incredibly impressed with my stay at La Quinta! I travel a lot during the winter/spring for volleyball and I always love coming to Atlanta; I love everything about this city. The furthest north I've stay in Atlanta though, was Buckhead, so I was a bit nervous about staying in Dunwoody because I've never heard anything about it. It was amazing!!! Super clean city, 5 min away from the Marta station, and the hotel was super nice! I will definitely be staying here for leisure! The pool wasn't open, but it looked beautifully done and my room was great!!! The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful! The floor I stayed on had smoking rooms, so I could smell that in the hall, but it never lingered or made its way to my room. Other than that hiccup, it was perfect!
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
Ashley P.
"Overnight"
TV didn't work in room but they immediately moved me and were very apologetic. Very nice, large rooms.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2014
Monique
"Everything is Awesome"
It was so comfort and pleasure to stay. I was to totally happy with the everything staring with service to rooms.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Rakesh
"hotel near doctors' office."
my wife and i have stayed at la quinta before and it is our hotel of choice whenever we come to atlanta! the combination of amenities, cleanliness, price, and friendly, helpful staff make la quinta our favorite! i would recommend this hotel to anybody needing a good place to stay!
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Gregg
"Love it"
This hotel was more than what I expect. The beds are very soft and comfortable.. Love will be staying here again.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
De'Shaun
"Good, but needs improvement."
Overall, I was satisfied. First, my King non-smoking room turned out to be a smoking room. I was told that was the last King room and I specifically asked for a non-smoking room. So, I settled for a double room instead. The rooms were clean, but the elevators need to be cleaned. They had an unpleasant odor and the walls and floors were filthy.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Mother of four
"Good hotel for the price"
This La Quinta is, I think, better than many in the chain. It is clean, well-maintained, and the staff is very nice. The breakfast is pretty solid - there's coffee, yogurt, boiled eggs, cereal, toast and breads, muffins, and waffles you can make. The hotel is about 3/4 mile from the closest MARTA station, and a shuttle from the hotel runs in the mornings and afternoons to local shopping and the MARTA. I enjoyed my stay and will be back.
2 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
Donna C
"Was very nice.."
The front desk staff was a little boring and out of it but they had my reservation set up and room ready for me when i got there..was surprised when i walked in my room to see how nice it was..the room was very clean except for a couple of pieces of hair in the bathroom..only headache was other guest who got up early and was slamming doors knowing there were other people still sleeping..
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Kar
"Concerning check-in situation"
The stay was fine, however it was extraordinarily concerning to me that although I requested 2 double beds nearly a moth in advance, and was confirmed 2 double beds, that when I checked in-they were all out f them and were trying to deliver a cot to the room. THIS IS NOT WHAT I PURCHASED! Thankfully the gentleman behind us had a double bed room and was so thoughtful enough to switch with us. After a long drive there, it was a horrible situation to run into and better business practice and clarity needs to be established so that just because a large group of high school students purchased the majority of the hotel that evening, doesn't mean you can bully the single room purchasers out of what was intended.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
Masters
"Close to my work"
Everything was great except breakfast which was horrible below the level of a one start hotel.
4 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Said
We had such a wonderful time at this hotel....the rooms were great...the people at the front desk was nice since the first day we checked in....breakfast was okay....you had to get down early to eat but other than that...it was good....we will stay here again on our next trip
3 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2014
shani
"EXCELLENT TIME"
WE JUST NEEDED THE ROOM FOR ONE NIGHT, AND IT FIT ITS PURPOSE. THE ROOM WAS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC...BED WAS SOOOOO COMFORTABLE!
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
The staff was excellent, the room was clean and the breakfast was fine. The pillows weren't very good, that's my only complaint. Thanks...
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2014
Lisa Britt
"Nice Hotel and Area"
Despite the two times we tried to check in and people were in our rooms, the third time was better. Great area, not too far from restaurants and shopping.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"Excellent, Safe Stay"
The room was exquisite! Staff was efficient and friendly. I was happy to be able to park near entrance to elevator as I am mobility challenged and room was on 3rd floor.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014