All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
6260 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NeAtlantaGA30328United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Good internet service
    Great pool
    Breakfast is average
    Room is all right
"Good hotel for good price"
Hotel was nice, and room was clean. Only complaint, we asked multiple times for our cleaning lady to change our sheets but it looks as if she never did it
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
JT
"Very Happy"
No problem what so ever. Nice breakfast. Huge room. Loved the dog walking areas.
2 night trip Jun 26, 2015
Kami
"Staff was not organized"
We had reservations in advance. Checked in & went to our room to find it dirty from previous occupants. Back to the desk to get another room. Someone came into our room & stated that they were assigned to our room. They went to the desk to get another room. We received a call from the desk asking our name because our current room was not registered in our name. We came back from dinner to find that we were locked out. Back to the desk to find that our key was voided out when the other people were assigned to our room. The man straightened re-loaded our key. We went to the desk 3 times in 8 hours.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Deb
"Good location but in extreme need of updating."
Interior was old, worn and smelled. Carpets were dirty, hallways and rooms dark. Had to buy a can of Febreeze to combat the musty smell. Decor was from the 1980s.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
Quiet room with comfortable amenities in the room.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2015
Missed having a fridge or microwave in room.
3 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
K Michele
"will not stay here next time"
the a/c did not work the first night, but was repaired on the second day. the tub and sink drains were slow draining and were never looked at.
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
Randy Childers
"Good room. Bad visitors."
I know it isn't really the hotel's fault, but my stay was not as good as it could have been due to a totally discourteous family in the room next to ours. I have never heard so much door slamming and hollering in the halls. I tried to go to bed at 10:00, but that wasn't possible. I eventually asked one of the family members in the hall to please be quieter as it was after 10:00. Little good that did. The continually went in and out the door with it slamming every time. Then they used the ice machine at 12:30. VERY disrespectful of other guests. On the positive side, the breakfast was very good both mornings. I would recommend this hotel. Just hope you have better neighbors than we did.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
My wife and I had tickets to see the Rolling Stones in Atlanta and this hotel's location allowed us to stay north of all the city congestion and use the Marta to travel to the concert and back. The train station was only a few blocks away along with many dining choices so it worked out perfectly. The hotel was clean, comfortable and the staff very helpful.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
"Crapola don't bother"
Used towels, trash cans not emptied, the guests before us you could tell she was on her period because the bottom of the seat was gross and I found a tampon string on the floor. Weird closet style bathroom doors. We had a double bed, you can tell the the bed was halfassed. No fridge. Motels are better than this . Ran out of coffee in the morning. How do you run out of coffee!
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
Johan
"Weekend getaway"
It was a perfect get away for me to relax and be refreshed
2 night trip May 29, 2015
"Never again"
Toilet didn't work. Room smelled like mildew. Disgusting. Will never stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2015
"Medium quality at best..."
Food left in fridge from prior visitor, room kinda dirty, only one wash cloth in room, toilet flushing had problem, lousy coffee maker, no frills at all. very basic and over priced for what you get.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Enjoyed our stay went down for graduation.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
Walter D
"easy and convenient"
easy close to work could smell smoke in hallway and guests smoking outdoors by entrances. Personally, I am allergic to smoke, sneeze attacks :-)))
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
Colleen
This is the third time I have stayed here and have always had a good experience.
1 night trip May 20, 2015
Roy
"Great Stay!"
The nicest La Quinta I've stayed at. I've stayed at some run down ones, so I normally don't expect much. I was quite surprised how spacious the room was, and everything was well maintained. Wall to wall counter space! This is in a good area, and 5 min drive from perimeter mall and high end restaurants. The receptionist could have been friendlier.
2 night trip May 15, 2015
Anna
"Graduation event"
I booked several rooms and the meeting room for a family function. The meeting room was perfect for my needs. the sales manager was more than helpful through the entire process.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Deidre
"lq"
Very noisy hallways and you can hear everything from your room. Bathrooms are looking a little old.
2 night business trip May 6, 2015
"awesome!"
One of the best hotels I have stayed in ever. Modern, clean, super comfortable bed, friendly staff, nice area. All for 60 something a night!? Very impressed.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"1 of The Best Yet!"
From the moment I arrived, I were treated with the Upmost respect. The front desk agents were very pleasant and professional and accommodated me in a way. I recommend to aanyone to make La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Medical your stay. Hopefully I will be back to celebrate my birthday!
1 night trip May 8, 2015
Avonna
"Everything Great But Lame Water Pressure in Shower"
Everything was great except that the water pressure from the shower was lame, as in very disappointing. This might not be the fault of the hotel as our Big Government Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) might have mandated water restraints on the faucet in the shower. If the EPA has committed over reach here, it is up to hotel to get a wrench and remove such restraints. Lame water pressure is my Number One reason NOT to return to a hotel, whether such hotel is a Motel 6 or a Ritz Carlton.
1 night business trip May 8, 2015
Great stay!
2 night business trip May 3, 2015
Sinticky
"OMG"
If I would have know it was a pet friendly hotel I would have never stayed. Ended up with bites on my bottom and neck thinking from fleas or bed bugs.NEVER AGAIN
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
We loved it. Staff was so very helpful. We will stay again and again when in Atlanta.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Another Great stay at Laquinta Inns."
Ive stayed at this laquinta inns on several occassions. It's an quite suburban area 35mins outside atlanta. Most necessities are within a 5 to 10mins walk. Grocery store, drugstore and fast food eateries. Beautiful area, i would higher recommend anyone to stay here.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2015
gene
"Not what I expected."
Decent hotel. Cheaper than others in the area, so it attracts cheaper people. Breakfast was not what I expected. The only hot items was coffee and waffles, no eggs or meat, just ceral and stuff. Very nice staff!!
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
"Needs Updating..."
Hotel looked like it was well past time for some needed renovations. TV did not work in my room and remote was missing. Major stains on couch and room had smell like it had at one time in the past been a smoking room. Bed was comfortable and sheets smelled fresh. Breakfast was very limited and not of great quality. It was fine for a late night arrival and early departure but would not stay again
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
"Awful Service"
Called from the airport to let Hotel know I would be there at 2am, was told everything was fine. Got to the Hotel and they didn't have my reservation in the system. However, I showed my confirmation and they still didn't acknowledge it. I had to find another hotel, it was not a pleasant experience and I would not recommend that hotel to any of my colleagues, family or friends.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Chinita
"To Loud."
The room was okay but the noise level was too loud for me. So I will not being staying there again.
2 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
"Great location, good rate"
Booked this La Quinta due to its location and rate. Had business appointments all over the Atlanta area and the hotel was very centrally located in a nice neighborhood. Tons of great restaurants nearby at the Perimeter Mall. Breakfast was adequate, facilities were very clean, and the rate was reasonable for the area. My only complaint would be about some occasional noise. Doors are not well insulated, so you can hear everything going on in the hallway.
3 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
"nice trip"
Its was very loud
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
christal
"Worst hotel in the Dunwoody area"
Pillows were hard and lumpy. Sheets were like burlap. Room is extremely basic; felt more like a bad college dorm than a hotel room. Poorly decorated. And the toilet paper was just on a roll; no dispenser. This hotel in any other location would be a $50-60/night hotel. And that's a stretch. Not worth paying over $100 for unless you just need a place to crash. Wouldn't recommend for any long term stay at all.
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
Phillip
"crude customer service but excellent location and"
Awful customer service Never a smile, very crass and short employees. The location and hotel surpasses and makes up for the deficiency in customer service.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2015
peggy
I was traveling with my mom ( 85 yo) and dog and it was a great place to stay. They were extremely accomodating and the staff was very friendly
4 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Judit
"Near Perfect for the price"
The hotel was great. The lobby area was great. The room was much nicer, cheaper, and larger than the Fairfield 1/2 mile away where typically stay on business. We had two rooms and both had hair in the bathroom every day even after cleaning. It is a pet friendly hotel which is nice but perhaps they need better cleaning tools so they don't spread the hair room to room.
4 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Daretha
"Eh, not great"
We stayed at the hotel for 2 nights during a relocation to Atlanta, the first room, the toilet didn't flush, the second room the toilet had a slow drip and we found a used Kleenex on the floor. They only offer double beds, not queen beds, so not exactly comfortable for 2 people in the same bed. To be clear, we were traveling with our dog so we had limited choices, but this is not a great place to stay.
3 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
"just a little cluttered!"
Everything was great except for the hall ways and elevator areas were really nasty looking and had particles in them.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Ashley
"Never again"
Never again will I stay in a La Quinta. While the lobby was normal, the rest of the hotel looked like it was straight out of the 1920's. You could hear everything through the walls of the rooms, and worst of all were the roaches camping out in the shower. I won't return and would recommend other to stay away.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
"Staff had their head up their A**....."
I arrived to check in at 3pm requested a smoking room online and I had to wait over an hour for a room to be clean so I can check in. The manager called housekeeping on the phone and I can hear housekeeping yelling on the phone to the manager that housekeeping will NOT be cleaning anymore rooms today. So again I was made to wait at the front desk for 20 mins. again while staffs scrambles to find me a room. Not a pleasant stay. Will NEVER stay there again.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
Darrin
"It served its purpose"
The hotel was okay at best, the room was comfortable and spacious. The bathroom well it's going need a renovation soon. I see the rust and mold in certain spots.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great Hotel and Great Service"
One of the nights we stayed, there were a few intoxicated women yelling in the parking lot as well as a party in another room. Security was called and it was taken care of! The hotel cleanliness was great. The staff were very informative and friendly. Room came with complimentary coffee ( as a hotel should). Great breakfast and a desirable time span. Everything was better than expected.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
C.H
"Good value for location."
Easy in and out; close access to shopping, restaurants and other facilities; Pleasant staff;lots of parking.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
St Nick
Staff hardly ever at front desk. Always had to stand there and wait a couple of minutes until helped. Need staff to stay at desk.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"The best LaQuinta I have seen!"
This was my second stay at this LaQuinta. I love the location and the staff( Julious) are all great! Pet policy is a huge plus! Will be back again!!!
2 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
Cheryl
"average"
bedspread was worn; breakfast was 15 minutes late. Breakfast items were very limited.
2 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
"Not again"
Room had Roaches and we were surrounded by contractors that were very loud. Did not sleep very much between slamming doors and bugs.
2 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
"Very dissatisfied!!"
Thermostat was broken, room was not thoroughly clean and tv didn't have a remote! We had to change rooms and both rooms had the same problem! Really wanted my $$$$ back!!
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
sandra
"Great stay, great price"
Loved the location. Close to the train station and two hospitals, which, sadly, we needed.
2 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014