All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
1625 West Loop S, Houston, TX, 77027, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Visit to Houston was to visit family and friends. Perfect location for our needs. Only negative comment might be the breakfast isn't as good as most hotels and hotel breakfast lady wasn't as friendly as rest of staff.
3 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
"Upgrades!! Where?"
This Laquinta was not too bad, I enjoyed the exit doors on the first floor hallways where I could scan my room key to get back inside. Room was nice for what we had purchased online.. My biggest upset were the full sized beds in the room. I thought they were going to be bigger than what was shown online but that's my only downfall.. Other than that I was a nice get away.
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2016
Darrell
Very comfortable and clean. Very friendly staff.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2016
Gwen
"weekend getaway with fiddo"
I love la quinta hotels as they never hesitate to host me and my dog no matter the size and with no deposit fees. I have a lab retriever mix, a big pup, and findih places to stay with him ix challenging. The only cons for me is breakfast. They have a huge room for improvement here.
2 night romance trip Jan 7, 2016
Joy Athena
Great front desk personnel
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2015
"Our experience"
Our stay was pretty good, only complaint would be we booked a non smoking and when we got to the hotel we were informed that none were available so ended up having to get a smoking room.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
Dahndre
"Good stay away from home,,"
Everything was great,,,
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
Reginald
"Very Nice hotel - just a bit crowded."
Super nice and clean rooms. No bad smells of any sort. Also very spacious. excellent comfortable beds. Hotel seems to be relatively new, modern and well kept. The lobby was busy throughout the weekend (looked like 2 bus loads of college girls). The same area is used for breakfast and it was extremely overcrowded in the morning. Once inside your room, it feels like you are staying at one of the upscale hotels. Was charged more for the room. The clerk said she could provide booking rate only upon proof, and luckily I had my email to show the lower rate after which I was provided a refund. Will definitely stay here again if I can get the lower rate (need to book months in advance).
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
"Much nicer than nearby LaQuinta"
It was a very short stay. Front desk was great, hotel clean. Two concerns: 1) Toilet had an awful mooing sound that was very obnoxious. 2) Second bed in room the mattress was caved in in the center. Difficult to get comfortable.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
"Awesome hotel"
This is the second time we stayed it is a awesome hotel!!
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
My stay was wonderful. We stayed here due to the fact that I had surgery and needed to have a place to stay for a couple days before heading home. Have stayed here several times and have never been disappointed.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
Misty
"Excellent experience"
We attended a birthday party at the Houston Arboretum and wanted somewhere to stay that was nice and close to the Arboretum. We enjoyed our stay and we're very happy with the hotel. We had excellent customer service and the hotel room was very nice, clean, and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Hotel was nice but our hall had alot of noise we called to report to loud talking and playing in hall and nothing was done will not be staying here again since we were not able to relax and rest.
2 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
Kaveeta
"Good place to stay"
We stay here whenever in Houston. Plenty of parking. Friendly front desk people, even saved my forgotten phone charger for me!
2 night family trip Nov 12, 2015
Joan
This stay was really nice and definitely no one to bother me nice hotel and really nice if you are looking for a quick cheap get away for a night
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2015
"Comfy"
Enjoyed this overnight stay. Staff was lovely, room was comfortable and clean. Elevators need repair and maintenance.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
The breakfast is not very good
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
The hotel was a bit run down. We were there for a conference and all the hotels around the area was full and very expensive. So, I ended up choosing this one. This stay was decent. The best part about the hotel is the staff. They were extremely good whether it was about taking care of your needs or just general courtesy.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
Pavithra
Bad customer service from front desk,lady was rude at times
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
"Overall great but customer service rude"
Lady in the front was kinda rude but the guy was helpful
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
"The hotel was convenient"
The only negative was that the frond desk assigned us a room and assigned the room to a second guest... We were in the room and another guest was trying to get in with their key. The second lock prevented them from entering our room It was a uncomfortable feeling...
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
Retired
"Great hotel for the price"
Excelent location
2 night family trip Oct 5, 2015
"UFC 192 Family Weekend Trip"
Nothing to complain about, except the AC would not cool off the room. Was warm all night and would not stay on even with me turning the temp down.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Sabrina
"Nice Solo Getaway!!!"
Nice getaway! This was a solo getaway. I like this hotel. The first room they sent me to was HOT...a/c not working. They quickly accommodated me and gave me another room. The room was clean and the property well maintained. The ONLY thing I don't like about this hotel is the limited channels on the TV. Other than that, I would highly recommend!
1 night trip Sep 12, 2015
danny
"Older but has its perks."
We traveled with dogs to Houston from the DFW area. This hotel is older but has updates. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. What made this location great for us was the wonderful garden area with gazebo. Tons of space to walk and then relax with the dogs. Secondly the Galleria area provided all we needed for a nice dinner and trip to the grocery store.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
caroline
Front desk had me wait an hour to check in because housekeeping was late. The elevator was not working. Very hot in the hall going to room. Horrible service never again. The general manager jennifer was rude as well
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
cassandra
Goid
2 night trip Sep 25, 2015
sandra
"Wouldn't stay again"
Looks nice, but hallways smelled, breakfast was not great and worst of all the bed wasawful. I don't have problems sleeping on the road and I am young and fit, but each night I woke up with an aching back every several hours. By the end of the week I was in severe pain and I'm laid up in bed all weekend trying to recover. Would not stay there again.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
"houston trip"
hotel room was clean and quiet the breakfast was average
1 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
susan
"Houston stay"
Neighbors were loud, but quiet down at lights out. Comfortable rooms.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Ed
"Great Staff."
This is a very nice La Quinta...close to The Galleria for shopping...centrally located in a neighborhood that has some large corporate offices...the Reception Staff are top notch, friendly and helpful with directions. Upon return to Houston, I will book this La Quinta again.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2015
"Just OK hotel in Galeria area of Houston"
only one elevator in a six story hotel operating. TV channel selection limitied. Free breakfast was about the same as a Hotel 6.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"Changed Hotels Before My Stay Was Over"
I travel for business 90% of the time and I am not picky. However I was just not comfortable here. I was itchy and didn't feel clean and I saw a huge bug with pinchers on the other bed (I had 2 double beds). I requested a room on any floor but the 1st floor, however the elevator wasn't working. I had trouble locking my window and my room faced the freeway. I just didn't feel that safe or comfortable here, and in addition didn't feel clean.
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
Tiffany
"Not bad for the priceZ"
Building looks better on the outside. A little run down inside. Not bad for the price. Breakfast is not good. I thought la Quinta was known for its good breakfast.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Room was nice, however not what I expected. I was traveling with my husband and 2 kids. I asked for queen beds and we got full size. It was a horrible nights sleep!
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"From San Antonio to Houston: pleasant stay!"
A group of about 30-40 people stayed and I really cannot complain about anything. The hotel was spotless our rooms where nice. Everything was great. Only complaint might be, the desk clerk who seemed to be in a bad mood at 2 am when we where having trouble with one of our rooms keys. I know it was late but I mean it's not our fault she was scheduled graveyard shift. First we waited for like 15 minutes just for her to come to the front, then she was rude. Other than her everything would've been perfect but none the less everything was great.
1 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
Edith
"Clean, comfortable and COOL!!!"
Perfect stay! Got express check in and went straight to my room with no waiting! Very Clean and comfortable and a/c worked great since the heat outside was unbearable! Only setback was the ice machine was too far away. Had to go to first floor to get ice and I was on the fourth floor in the next building. Will definitely stay here again!!!
1 night trip Aug 8, 2015
danny
"Great value!!"
Good breakfast in a very spacious dining room. Room was quiet and beds were very comfortable. Landscaping in the courtyard/pool area made us feel we were at a spa and not in the middle of the hustle and bustle of downtown Houston. Only drawback was the broken elevator. Great value for the money!
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"Nice hotel close enough to attractions visited"
We had stayed at this hotel before, and it is near all the attractions we wanted to visit which is what made us come back, but we did find it in a very degraded state. One of the elevators was out of order (which was a bit annoying), but overall it's good quality for the price you pay.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Ana
Elevator is slow but otherwise a great hotel
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Carlos
"Safety in numbers"
even though there was a security guard in the parking lot, u didn't feel safe alone. If I had someone with me, it would have been better.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Houston Getaway"
I have stayed at the La Quinta/Houston Galleria in the past. I enjoy it because it is easy to drive there, the staff is always friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Also the location is downtown, close to most everything I need.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2015
Beverly A
"Good weekend stay"
We took our niece and her friend to Houston for the weekend and this hotel was close to many of the attractions we wanted to visit. The staff were all really friendly and helpful. Check in was easy and the room was as described online. We really liked having the girls in the same suite but being able to have a door between us. The pool area was really pretty. Breakfast was good for a continental buffet. We would stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Stay was great until the morning we checked out. We woke up to find out that our vehicle had been broken into overnight. We were under the impression they had security detail overnight but we were mistaken.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Alma Palomo
"La Quinta Inn"
Hotel personal was professional, everything was nice. If I'm ever in Houston again I would most likely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Nathaniel
We usually stay at this hotel because of its proximity to what he go to Houston for (Galleria Mall, nice taco place, Astros game). But this time, the staff was not too friendly. The shower had mold up at the ceiling with a little "patch" used to try covering it up. Also, there was some kind of convention going on and the lobby was really full during continental breakfast time and my family was forced to sit up on bar stools (I have a 3 & 7 year old) so they had a little trouble reaching their food. Meanwhile, there were a lot of other people sitting at the tables not even eating. It was just a bad experience.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Anthony
A good place to spend the night while travelling on business.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
"Comfy INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE"
The stay was GREAT OWNER VERY HUMBLE AND INVITING ! BUT BREAKFAST COULD BE SO MUCH MORE !WE LOVE BACON AND THERE WAS NONE BUT OTHER THAN OK BREAKFAST OUR STAY WAS AMAZING AND WILL RETURN SOON
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015